PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor Palace people

Don Tomas
08-13-2004, 02:23 PM
If anyone would do me a favor I would appreciate it.

I will be swinging through Sosua on Thursday, September 2nd around 4ish in the afternoon. If any of you run into Natalie (see below) between now and then can you pass on a message.

Tell her Ray and her Albino (me, I'm that white) will be coming to pick her and Claudia up to party!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6986/228620-R1-0A.jpg[/quote]

Thanks,
Tomas

BrooklynBeas
08-13-2004, 02:27 PM
uhm... you can have this one but i want claudia... she is the hottest girl ive seen in DR ever!

Jimmydr
08-13-2004, 02:32 PM
I am going to give her bus fare and tell her to go to another city where I will send her Western Union during that time. :D

BrooklynBeas
08-13-2004, 02:49 PM
I am going to give her bus fare and tell her to go to another city where I will send her Western Union during that time. :D

LMAO !!!! Jimmy send it https://www.enviosboya.com/?x=42 its cheaper for you that way hahahahahahahahaha...

SHit the rate is down to 39.5 today !!! fuckin Leonel!

Jimmydr
08-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Monday we have a new President! :D

BrooklynBeas
08-13-2004, 03:17 PM
funny how you say we... like we are dominicans ... uhm well i guess we are more dominican then some dominicans huh... even Palace John's email is Dominican John when he responds to my email!

Jimmydr
08-13-2004, 03:23 PM
funny how you say we... like we are dominicans ... uhm well i guess we are more dominican then some dominicans huh... even Palace John's email is Dominican John when he responds to my email!

Their President effects us more. If he sucks we never return while they are stck there. :(

Don Tomas
08-13-2004, 03:38 PM
uhm... you can have this one but i want claudia... she is the hottest girl ive seen in DR ever!

You can have sloppy seconds. BTW Natalie is very BI which I love and she and Claudia party well together.

I am going to give her bus fare and tell her to go to another city where I will send her Western Union during that time.

Jimmy! :cry:

BigTrick
08-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Ohhhh.....Mi amor Claudia. Definantely one of my favorites. Beautiful and an excellent fuck

http://bigtrick.net/claudia/DSC00126.JPG

the_Jayman
08-13-2004, 08:48 PM
And she's such a fuckin cutie-pie . . . pictures don't do her justice.

She was a real good sport with the top-less swimin in the afternoon. A little show off with those beautiful knockers ! !

gdogg
08-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Damn!

Haven't seen Claudia or Natalie since I've been here. I guess they'll come through before I leave.

BigTrick
08-17-2004, 12:27 AM
I have Claudia's number if you want it. PM me and I will give it

D_W_
08-17-2004, 01:50 AM
I had claudia and natalie do me in the penthouse in april.

Claudia is prettier but Natalie is a great lay...hopefully she'll be there in october.

BrooklynBeas
08-17-2004, 08:23 AM
If you see claudia in person... she is by far the hottest girl in Sosua hands down

RickRock
08-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I would have to disagree there a thousand times over.. but it's an opinion based thing I guess.

gdogg
08-17-2004, 05:45 PM
I saw Claudia at the bar at Dominos. I was passing by with a chica on a motoconcho and couldn't speak. She's back, but I guess not hanging at the Palace.

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2004, 11:01 AM
you should have stopped the fuckin moto... told the chica to get the fuck off and told claudia to get on... trust me this is natural in the DR! haha

gdogg
08-18-2004, 11:27 AM
I couldn't do that to my Potential Temporary Novia (PTN), could I? If I see Claudia again, I may do it. The PTN is getting old already.

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2004, 12:28 PM
fuck that do it... you dont need a novia ... its ur first trip fuck! have fun!

BigTrick
08-18-2004, 01:28 PM
I couldn't do that to my Potential Temporary Novia (PTN), could I? If I see Claudia again, I may do it. The PTN is getting old already.

Your PTN. I thought she was my PTN. I say we make her suck for the title...LOL :lol:

Jimmydr
08-18-2004, 09:12 PM

Stop moto, get off, give driver 20 pesos and say go!!! Move on to chica #2. :D

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 11:35 AM

Stop moto, get off, give driver 20 pesos and say go!!! Move on to chica #2. :D

Jimmy, School this boy!

gdogg
08-19-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm schooled!! I'm schooled!!

When I saw Claudia, The PTN and I were going back to my room. I hadn't hit it yet. She wouldn't earn the PTN title for another few hours yet.

Beas, thanks for looking out for my best interest.

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Im trying G ... but did you see Claudia's body!!!
Oh My GOD and her face... there is noone better all around... who needs a novia ... ptn or whatever the fuck else u wanna call it ...ur new... that shit can come down the road .. have fun for now... u wanna be like Jimmy and sneak BBBJ's at local massage parlors when his wifee isnt lookin hahaha

gdogg
08-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Actually, she was sitting in a chair so I didn't get a real view of the bod. I was looking at the girl screaming at me and just happened to see Claudia sitting next to her. I was like "hey, that's Claudia". From 30 yards away, she was definitely a looker!

I'm handling things alright. I had someone new again last night. The PTN earned her title because she was with me after I met her, then I saw her at the club and took her home again. Once again, grasshopper had someone new last night/this morning. She finally left my side about a half hour ago. Until then, I had check up on my fantasy squads and class registrations. She's pretty good in English, so I didn't want her reading the posts on here. Toda la noche....1000 pesos. She's cute, too. Jimmy saw her in my bed this morning.

Pictures on WSA upon return.

gdogg
08-20-2004, 05:07 PM
*****NEWS FLASH*****

Saw Natalie and Claudia yesterday!!

There was a bachelor party at Blue Dolphin yesterday. I was with Jimmy, JJ, and others...and in walked Natalie!! I talked to her. She said she still works at the Palace, but has been busy with other stuff. I had to have her...details (w/good pics) in forthcoming trip report!! Brief synopsis: She was EXCELLENTE'!!

A few hours later, at DLatino, who do I see dancing on dance floor? The beautiful Claudia! You guys are right. I was a couple of feet from her and she is BEAUTIFUL!! I was making eye contact and she would smile, but she and ol boy were acting like they were on their honeymoon!

Eventually, they were next to me. The guy between us noticed my accent and started to talk to me. He was an NYC cop on vacation. I asked if that was his boy with Claudia and if they were together. He said yes, and that they were! DAMN!! That's why no one has seen her, she's been with him most of the week.

Don Tomas
08-20-2004, 05:23 PM
*****NEWS FLASH*****

Saw Natalie and Claudia yesterday!!

There was a bachelor party at Blue Dolphin yesterday. I was with Jimmy, JJ, and others...and in walked Natalie!! I talked to her. She said she still works at the Palace, but has been busy with other stuff. I had to have her...details (w/good pics) in forthcoming trip report!! Brief synopsis: She was EXCELLENTE'!!

A few hours later, at DLatino, who do I see dancing on dance floor? The beautiful Claudia! You guys are right. I was a couple of feet from her and she is BEAUTIFUL!! I was making eye contact and she would smile, but she and ol boy were acting like they were on their honeymoon!

Eventually, they were next to me. The guy between us noticed my accent and started to talk to me. He was an NYC cop on vacation. I asked if that was his boy with Claudia and if they were together. He said yes, and that they were! DAMN!! That's why no one has seen her, she's been with him most of the week.

Natalie is EXCELLENT! Got to love that tongue of hers! As for the guy "with" her I do hope he knows she isn't going to be his novia, you know the minute he boards the plane you could be fucking her in the airport parking lot. :twisted:

PS Tell her that her El Albino will be there in two weeks and that Ray & I will pick her up on the 2nd of Sept.

PPS. Make sure Jimmy doesn't send her to another city expecting WU!!!

Jimmydr
08-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Natalie is EXCELLENT! Got to love that tongue of hers! As for the guy "with" her I do hope he knows she isn't going to be his novia, you know the minute he boards the plane you could be fucking her in the airport parking lot. :twisted:

PS Tell her that her El Albino will be there in two weeks and that Ray & I will pick her up on the 2nd of Sept.

PPS. Make sure Jimmy doesn't send her to another city expecting WU!!!

Great, now I need a larger taxi, we are up to 3 chicas leaving. :D

BadGoodMan
03-17-2005, 08:40 PM
OH Man Claudia You are Hot. PM Me I am trying for THE DR but next year. I am also going back to Brazil early next year. WOW She so far looks alright to Me. Who has done her? How much does she charge?

BadGoodMan
03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
How Can I get a hold of her?
And she's such a fuckin cutie-pie . . . pictures don't do her justice.

She was a real good sport with the top-less swimin in the afternoon. A little show off with those beautiful knockers ! !

gdogg
03-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Damn! This dude went archive on us. Claudia was out of town when I was there last week. Usually, John is able to get in touch with her. If you see Natalie, she can probably tell you.

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:58 PM
if he asks for another phone # or email address im gonna bust an artery.. hehe

Dick Dawson
03-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!