PDA

View Full Version : Lately I have difficulty getting it in

weyland
01-23-2008, 05:36 AM
When I go to log in I enter my handle but when I come to enter my password I cannot get the cursor to appear in the password box. I then refresh the page, re-enter my handle and second time round I have no problem with the "blinking" cursor in the password box.

I think this started about the same time as the new Shark Bar advert was uploaded. Does anyone else have this problem and, if so, do you think that is the cause? Or, less likely, changes DT has made while working on the new portal (which I bypass when logging in)?

Jimmydr
01-23-2008, 06:48 AM
I have no problems. Clear your cookies maybe?

guttaman
01-23-2008, 08:22 AM
I thought this was a lubricant thread. I was going to move it to the health section.............

JD426
01-23-2008, 11:19 AM
I thought this was a lubricant thread. I was going to move it to the health section.............

thats exactly what I thought, and I was ready with some helpful duggestions. I feel so cheap & dirty now.

MisterPink
01-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Weyland may have forgotten to eat his prunes again causing things to pass a little slower!
My log in is a bit slow as well compared to other vBulletin sites.

Ay Dios.

Don Tomas
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
When I go to log in I enter my handle but when I come to enter my password I cannot get the cursor to appear in the password box. I then refresh the page, re-enter my handle and second time round I have no problem with the "blinking" cursor in the password box.

I think this started about the same time as the new Shark Bar advert was uploaded. Does anyone else have this problem and, if so, do you think that is the cause? Or, less likely, changes DT has made while working on the new portal (which I bypass when logging in)?

The home page is total seperate from the forums so there would be no issue with it being remodeled.

As for your problem, I would maybe clear your cache in the browser.

Don Tomas
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Weyland may have forgotten to eat his prunes again causing things to pass a little slower!
My log in is a bit slow as well compared to other vBulletin sites.

Ay Dios.

I wish we could get a better processor in the server too so the DB runs faster, but the login time is realistic.

MyTio
01-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Weyland your toolbar is moving your blinking" cursor in the password box slow log in you may have some spyware in your computer