PDA

View Full Version : Karoke

yayow
01-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Two places I recommend if you like Karoke is Cuba Libre's located on Pedro Clisante down by El Toro's steak house on the opposite side as you come down town. Fred is your host, a retired Immigration Officer from Southern California and also Memphis Tennesse. Secondly is Ruby's located at the triangle as you head towards the beach on Pedro Clisante your host is Melanie a French Canadian. So if you are in strong voice check them out one day. :mrgreen:

guttaman
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Two places I recommend if you like Karoke is Cuba Libre's located on Pedro Clisante down by El Toro's steak house on the opposite side as you come down town. Fred is your host, a retired Immigration Officer from Southern California and also Memphis Tennesse. Secondly is Ruby's located at the triangle as you head towards the beach on Pedro Clisante your host is Melanie a French Canadian. So if you are in strong voice check them out one day. :mrgreen:

I like the Happy Hour specials at Ruby's.

MisterPink
01-23-2008, 03:50 PM
I like the Happy Hour specials at Ruby's.
You can't beat 3 Santo/Cuba Libre's for RD120, includes Aņejo, I may even go there before the dentist!

ErikS
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey, How did this "Yayow" guy get to be green with only 8 posts? :confused:

;) :D

dbros9
01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Do u know if they use disks for the songs or run everthing off a PC ??