PDA

View Full Version : Who's That Lady (beautiful lady)??

steelydan4uk
04-13-2006, 12:11 PM
http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/bikini/41.jpg

This lovely chica is on the current BB website, but I do not know her name. Any helpful fellow monger care to clue me in?? Is she bad? Visiting BB's on Labour Day for a week, and cannot wait!

TIA

Steely dan

leeway99
04-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Her name is Amanda. She was there in March when I was there. I was told that she is very good in bed. She carrys nice conversation also.

gdogg
04-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Steely Dan (the band) is cool as fuck!! Welcome the board, steelydan4uk.

Choirboy
04-13-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm afraid leeway69 is confused. That's Shelo, she's no longer there. She went back to La Romana. I spent time with her at Thanksgiving and New Years. She hardly speaks English at all.

steelydan4uk
04-16-2006, 09:15 AM
gggdog et al. thanks for the advice! Shame she is departed. but I expect there are plenty more chicas like her. Only 14 days to go......

weyland
04-16-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm afraid leeway69 is confused. That's Shelo, she's no longer there. She went back to La Romana. I spent time with her at Thanksgiving and New Years. She hardly speaks English at all.

Choirboy is correct. This picture shows Amanda during the Bikini Contest on the last Saturday of March. As far as I am concerned she can keep her hat on, and the rest of her gear as well. These big girls like Amanda and Shelo (appropriately pronounced something like "jello") are too heavy for my ancient and brittle bones. They could do terrible damage if they rolled on me. My physiotherapist has advised me to stick to spinners. And Amanda has put on a lot of tonnage even in the three months since my previous visit in December. Still, if one approaches it as "how many kilos do I get per dollar?" then I suppose she's good value.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/files/6/5/6/8/87261144790926.jpg

Choirboy
04-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks Weyland for the visual confirmation. I don't post that much, but when I do, it is with information that I know to be correct.

Steelydan, if Shelo should return to BB's by the time you visit, you couldn't do much better if you like that body type. She's a real sweetheart !!!!

Bug Boy
04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Still, if one approaches it as "how many kilos do I get per dollar?" then I suppose she's good value.

weyland, get some rest and see your therapist more often! Bring on the BBW for more bang for the buck!

thunderstar
04-16-2006, 02:15 PM
When i was there in Feb she worried me a little. Whilst sitting at the bar she was a little to friendly with the blackbeards dog. On that basis she wasnt my thing!

TG37
04-16-2006, 03:51 PM
When i was there in Feb she worried me a little. Whilst sitting at the bar she was a little to friendly with the blackbeards dog. On that basis she wasnt my thing!

wtf Ok lets hear this story!! Im a little perverted!!:eek:

weyland
04-16-2006, 04:14 PM
wtf Ok lets hear this story!! Im a little perverted!!:eek:

Nothing perverted about two dogs getting friendly. Most natural thing in the world.

steelydan4uk
04-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Now guys. THIS is why I LOVE this Forum; 5 messages in and we are into a discussion about doggy-fucking!!

Actually I do really like slender spinners - you know. girls with gymnastic qualities who can do lots of different positions. Surely not all BB girls are piling on the kilos? The girls at Casa Ana Mirian look young and slender.......

weyland
04-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Now guys. THIS is why I LOVE this Forum; 5 messages in and we are into a discussion about doggy-fucking!!

Actually I do really like slender spinners - you know. girls with gymnastic qualities who can do lots of different positions. Surely not all BB girls are piling on the kilos? The girls at Casa Ana Mirian look young and slender.......

That is the tendency at BB because they sit round the bar all day accepting drinks and snacks from over-generous punters like me just out of boredom. But there are plenty of nice young spinners at BB too. Carolina is like a stick insect, but lovely with it. Nadine is petite and bendy, but is good at manipulating your heartstrings and purse strings simultaneously, so watch out. Not for breast enthusiasts though. Felicia, now Tiana(?), is lovely if you don't mind small but shapely breasts and she does a nice finger-up-your-arse job if you are into that. Incidentally these girls, with Shelo and others, all shared one big apartment in Costambar. They always seemed to me to be the most pleasant and natural gang there, like a college sorority. Plenty of other spinners there, I'm sure.

Some nice sexy girls at Ana Mirian (and a few real dogs) but all a bit jaded and expensive for my tastes. I prefer the fantasy of corrupting innocents. Others will disagree. WhyNotMe took the best looker there for 3/4 days. Ask his opinion. Diana is a pretty spinner with tiny feet. If you arrive late you might be the last gringo left in the DR who has not fucked her. She is still enthusiastic though, a real pro for a young girl.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Steely, if you go to BBs, make sure you hook up with isabelle. She is about 5 feet or 4' 11''. A-cups and about 105 to 110 lbs. Real petite. SILENT but DEADLY my friend. She is really a cool chica with a cute smile but she can lay it in the cut and hold it down in the sack. Also, the head game is ill.

leeway99
04-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Steely, if you go to BBs, make sure you hook up with isabelle. She is about 5 feet or 4' 11''. A-cups and about 105 to 110 lbs. Real petite. SILENT but DEADLY my friend. She is really a cool chica with a cute smile but she can lay it in the cut and hold it down in the sack. Also, the head game is ill.

Blacksultan,
Were you there from Feb23-Mar1? You turn me on to silent but deadly.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 01:25 PM
oh shit, I was there from from the 18th to 26th and guess what I think i did bro. what a small world!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 01:27 PM
I am going back in August for at least 10 days. When are you coming back?

leeway99
04-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I plan on returning in August also.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 01:56 PM
great time to go!! a little hot, but its ok. I plan to live in the outdoor jacuzzi when i am there.

leeway99
04-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Have you made reservation yet? I'm thinking about the first week in AUG.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 05:39 PM
i can't do the first week in august because i will be working. Plus i am not trying to miss the bikini contest. Mucho chicas are there during the event and who knows what i may want to get into after I have had a few presidentes or some gin and tonics. i am shooting for the aug 17 through aug 30 as my viable dates. i could possibly leave earlier but my chips have to be stacked right.

Jthomas
04-17-2006, 07:21 PM
These chica are always doing something that just makes you say huh? When we were there in Nov. one of the chicas was getting the cat off on the bar with her finger nail. I have done some stupid things when bored and drunk, but wtf.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah Negrita is the blackbeard's dog that the chicas like to fuck with from time to time. And those cats are pure dee fucking hunters. I have not seen rat one at blackbeards.

Jthomas
04-17-2006, 11:54 PM
A couple of pigs, but no rats

ErikS
04-18-2006, 12:49 AM
A couple of pigs, but no rats

Q: "What's the difference between a pig and a fox?" :confused:

A: "About 10 Presidentes!" :D

steelydan4uk
04-18-2006, 12:31 PM
1296Weyland, Blacksultan

Again, amigos, thanks for the wise words on the hot topic of 'athletic' chicas.:notworthy: I do prefer them young and slim, as opposed to older and chubbier, altho' older girls with some experience often have better technique. Aaaah, the search for the perfect girl continues....:D

Spotted this pic on one of the threads, apparently taken at Frank's Place. He looks happy. Do you guys know any of the girls? They do look young, I must say....:3some: Corrupting young innocents is such FUN!

steelydan4uk
04-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Here is the pic
clip_image002.jpg

Jimmydr
04-18-2006, 01:11 PM
1296Weyland, Blacksultan

Again, amigos, thanks for the wise words on the hot topic of 'athletic' chicas.:notworthy: I do prefer them young and slim, as opposed to older and chubbier, altho' older girls with some experience often have better technique. Aaaah, the search for the perfect girl continues....:D

Spotted this pic on one of the threads, apparently taken at Frank's Place. He looks happy. Do you guys know any of the girls? They do look young, I must say....:3some: Corrupting young innocents is such FUN!

They are a fun group.

ErikS
04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
1296.......Spotted this pic on one of the threads, apparently taken at Frank's Place. He looks happy. Do you guys know any of the girls? They do look young, I must say....:3some: Corrupting young innocents is such FUN!

I believe that was taken at the Field of Dreams Hotel on the Weekend of January 28-29 2006 by Jayman and Crew. Check out his "Jayman's & El D's Crazy Adventures" section for all the details.

And I think they are all "Franks girls" ....so no problems with their ages.

Jthomas
04-26-2006, 06:47 PM
They are all Franks girls, or were at least. I can tell you 2 of them were alot of fun. Legal age as far as I know (checked 2 of them myself).

Jthomas
04-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Q: "What's the difference between a pig and a fox?" :confused:

A: "About 10 Presidentes!" :D

Erik did you forget how I drink? I can go through 10 Presidentes with my shrimp cocktail.

ErikS
04-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Erik did you forget how I drink? I can go through 10 Presidentes with my shrimp cocktail.

Yep JT, I forgot. But how many Presidentes can you go thru with a Jamacian Jerk Shrimp Cocktail? Why don't you try and come to the ISOC BBQ at my house on May 20th and find out?

If you fly into HVN you can walk to my house. If you fly into BDL or WPS, I'll come and pick you up.

If you fly into LGA, JFK, or EWR, I'm sure one of the guys driving up from Jersey or NYC can give you a lift...........and you don't even need an elaborate story for the GF! ;)

knotty
04-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Yep JT, I forgot. But how many Presidentes can you go thru with a Jamacian Jerk Shrimp Cocktail? Why don't you try and come to the ISOC BBQ at my house on May 20th and find out?

I'd be able to run through it. I love jerk seasoning. No one said anything about that. Now I'm 100 percent in. just need to get directions before the big weekend.

ErikS
04-27-2006, 08:29 AM
I'd be able to run through it. I love jerk seasoning. No one said anything about that. Now I'm 100 percent in. just need to get directions before the big weekend.

Great Knotty!

I'm leaving for the DR tomorrow for 10 days. I will send out PM's with directions and other info when I get back. Right now it looks like we have about 20 ISOC guys coming to the BBQ at my house on Sat, 20 May.

And to repeat.....all are invited. See the thread in the Countdown section.

Jimmydr
04-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Great Knotty!

I'm leaving for the DR tomorrow for 10 days. I will send out PM's with directions and other info when I get back. Right now it looks like we have about 20 ISOC guys coming to the BBQ at my house on Sat, 20 May.

And to repeat.....all are invited. See the thread in the Countdown section.

I can't wait to try your food.

Jthomas
04-28-2006, 01:04 AM

If you fly into HVN you can walk to my house. If you fly into BDL or WPS, I'll come and pick you up.

If you fly into LGA, JFK, or EWR, I'm sure one of the guys driving up from Jersey or NYC can give you a lift...........and you don't even need an elaborate story for the GF! ;)

It sounds amazing and I appreciate the offer. Unforunately I will not be able to make it. I have yet to make one of your legendary cookouts. I am sure this will again raise the bar.

gdogg
04-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Here is the pic
clip_image002.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1299&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1145379903 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1299&d=1145379903)

That was from the Canadian Invasion in January. I remember that...I dropped by FOD the next afternoon when they were all leaving!! I missed one hell of a party!