PDA

View Full Version : casa del equipo-Cabarete

Guychen_lu
08-14-2004, 03:50 AM
Can anyone tell me if a girl named Carolina (origine de Santiago) always works in Cabarete in the casa del equipo ?

Babyboy31
08-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Sorry I can't answer this question. However....where is Case del equipo in Cabarette? Is it worth checking out?. What is the skinny on da place

Jimmydr
08-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Sorry I can't answer this question. However....where is Case del equipo in Cabarette? Is it worth checking out?. What is the skinny on da place

Usually after eating on the beach, we hit this whole in the wall. Its a must see when in the area.

Babyboy31
08-14-2004, 11:31 AM
where is it exactly. I will check it out for my trip labour day holiday. I have been in Cabarete, but must of missed it on the previous trip.

MisterPink
08-14-2004, 11:31 AM
CENSORED

Jimmydr
08-14-2004, 11:32 AM
where is it exactly. I will check it out for my trip labour day holiday. I have been in Cabarete, but must of missed it on the previous trip.

Its on the Left side as approaching Caberete. If you stop at Esso station, turn back, and go 2 - 4 minutes walking you will be there.

Jimmydr
08-14-2004, 11:34 AM
It has about 23 toothless grungy looking skanks and maybe, if you are lucky, 2 diamonds in the rough. It is just outside Cabarete on the way to Sosua. I guess you only need one diamond!

Unless you are with a buddy, then 2 are required.

Babyboy31
08-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Does toothless chicas mean you get good head? Thanks for the directions, I have to at least see it once and make my own assessment of it.

Jimmydr
08-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Does toothless chicas mean you get good head? Thanks for the directions, I have to at least see it once and make my own assessment of it.

Thats funny, You will never catch me with one of the toothless ones :D

RickRock
08-15-2004, 02:36 AM
Another place I keep hearing about.. Im going to have to look for this place on my next trip in a few weeks, but quick question, what the fuck am I looking for? a puta housem strip club, bar, que??

Jimmydr
08-15-2004, 10:19 AM
Another place I keep hearing about.. Im going to have to look for this place on my next trip in a few weeks, but quick question, what the fuck am I looking for? a puta housem strip club, bar, que??

Its an outside bar with music, The wall was yellow last year.

vagabond
06-02-2005, 07:05 AM
Another place I keep hearing about.. Im going to have to look for this place on my next trip in a few weeks, but quick question, what the fuck am I looking for? a puta housem strip club, bar, q
ue??

Well it's actually a combined Car Wash /Whore house.