PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Blue Book

treewolf2
08-15-2004, 12:29 PM
Check out the new website on Sosua at www.singlemantravel.com
Great book if you want info on Sosua and what to expect. :?:

BrooklynBeas
08-16-2004, 08:33 AM
OK... someone i know has to be in charge of this site... first pic is the exact pic of a girl that i know someone took... second is High Caribe's old pic that is or was on Sosua Palace's site... Who's trying to make some money off my country? haha

If its not someone I know then they are stealing pics...

treewolf2
08-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Actually the picture for the Sosua Palace was taken by John of N.Y who also built the web site for John- Boston. So you think that your girl was actually faithful for you pictures alone. I think not!
Probably posed the mext day with the same cloths in the same place....lol :shock:

Jimmydr
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Actually the picture for the Sosua Palace was taken by John of N.Y who also built the web site for John- Boston. So you think that your girl was actually faithful for you pictures alone. I think not!
Probably posed the mext day with the same cloths in the same place....lol :shock:

He is saying all those pictures belong to different guys.

BrooklynBeas
08-17-2004, 07:53 AM
what im saying is i saw a girls pic on there that is someone elses pic... i didnt say any girl is faithful, im not stupid! a whore is a whore... but im saying get your own pics if your gonna post them or write a book or at least give someone else credit for the pics... thats all... hey who knows maybe the person whos pic it belongs to wrote the book, he is in DR enough to write one!

RickRock
08-17-2004, 03:11 PM
I wrote a book called 'the gringos guide to the DR', unfortunately it's in spanish :(

Don Tomas
08-17-2004, 03:32 PM
I wrote a book called 'the gringos guide to the DR', unfortunately it's in spanish :(

I found the translation for your book...

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb :D