PDA

View Full Version : Observations from a newbie

Summit
01-28-2008, 12:16 AM
I have just returned from Sousa and have some general observations to share.

First, Sousa is really a fun place to hang out. I stayed at the Casa Cayena but visited a friend at New Garden. I definitely recommend Casa Cayena over New Garden. My friend said that New Garden was noisy, from the street vehicles, and generally, Casa Cayena appears to be a better place to stay if you want a nicer room and a quieter atmosphere. It is definitely worth the additional $10 to stay there.

Second, I was very surprised about Classico, the primo place to meet chicas in Sousa. From my perspective, about 90% of the chicas there were either fat or ugly. I was only attracted to maybe 10% of the chicas, and that is a high estimate. I was surprised by the lack of quality there.

La Passion was great. The chicas there are definitely way better looking than the Classico chicas. The prices are great and cheaper than a Classico chica.

Saying the above, I was constantly surprised by the amazing beauty of a typical Dominicana. An average chica/woman is very sensual and really pleasant to look at. On the whole, I really thought that the chicas were good looking with the exception of those from Classico.

It appears that you can meet easily non Classico chicas. On my first day there, I rented a beach chair from a group of Dominicanos. One of the employees was an Haitian chica. In spanish, she asked me if I would like to talk to her. I said "yes". Five minutes later, she asked if I wanted to spend the week with her. I said "no" but ended up spending a portion of the night with her. She kept on telling me that she was not a "puta" of the street and I believe her as she had a regular job. It is my impression that there are many other chicas like her.

I really had a blast in Sousa. My main purpose in visiting there was not to monger but to explore the culture. Chicas were secondary but always there to please when interested.

One other surprise was the other massage parlors. You walk by what appears to be a beauty shop/masasge type establishment and you are solicited for a "special" massage. The "special" is either a hand job or a blow job for only $15.

Anyways, I had a great time in Sosua and the surrounding areas. I wanted to give a different perspective on the typical chica postings here because for the most part, I found many of the street putas undesirable.

yourmomma999
01-28-2008, 05:04 AM
HI Newb, WASSUP? first of all I must agree with you only 10% maybe 20% depending on the night are attractive at classicos, club 59, sosua life bar, etc. If you do not see something you like you have to try different bars or different streets besides Calle Pedro Clisante. Also there are chicas at the beach during the day, and some just walking around town. Any of them that look at you and give you a look right in your eyes are game. If you speak some spanish and have gave you can get some that may be only semi-pro. Some of the chicas at restaurants and bar tenders are game too but you can not just outright ask. You have to buy them a drink of invite them to dinner, etc.
To be honest with you I am usually only attracted to at most 25% of the la passion girls. I must disagree with you on the comment that they are cheaper than Classicos or any discoteca. I do not mean anything insulting by this but because you are new they probably tried to take advantage of you. 2500 pesos is standard max you should give for TLN. At LA passion you give that plus a salida. Although worth it to me, it is no way cheaper. However you have a 99% chance of never having a problem, never having your belongings stolen, and having a chica changing her mind about price, and asking for more money or trying to leave after 2 hours. And if there is a problem you take her back to the boss and he will take care of you. Also they have very cheap (price wise) cocktails and beer.
Many of the classico chicas are hardcore and if you are talking about the upstairs part yes they are sometimes not even 10% good looking.

quote=dennis;413375]I have just returned from Sousa and have some general observations to share.

First, Sousa is really a fun place to hang out. I stayed at the Casa Cayena but visited a friend at New Garden. I definitely recommend Casa Cayena over New Garden. My friend said that New Garden was noisy, from the street vehicles, and generally, Casa Cayena appears to be a better place to stay if you want a nicer room and a quieter atmosphere. It is definitely worth the additional $10 to stay there.

Second, I was very surprised about Classico, the primo place to meet chicas in Sousa. From my perspective, about 90% of the chicas there were either fat or ugly. I was only attracted to maybe 10% of the chicas, and that is a high estimate. I was surprised by the lack of quality there.

La Passion was great. The chicas there are definitely way better looking than the Classico chicas. The prices are great and cheaper than a Classico chica.

Saying the above, I was constantly surprised by the amazing beauty of a typical Dominicana. An average chica/woman is very sensual and really pleasant to look at. On the whole, I really thought that the chicas were good looking with the exception of those from Classico.

It appears that you can meet easily non Classico chicas. On my first day there, I rented a beach chair from a group of Dominicanos. One of the employees was an Haitian chica. In spanish, she asked me if I would like to talk to her. I said "yes". Five minutes later, she asked if I wanted to spend the week with her. I said "no" but ended up spending a portion of the night with her. She kept on telling me that she was not a "puta" of the street and I believe her as she had a regular job. It is my impression that there are many other chicas like her.

I really had a blast in Sousa. My main purpose in visiting there was not to monger but to explore the culture. Chicas were secondary but always there to please when interested.

One other surprise was the other massage parlors. You walk by what appears to be a beauty shop/masasge type establishment and you are solicited for a "special" massage. The "special" is either a hand job or a blow job for only $15.

Anyways, I had a great time in Sosua and the surrounding areas. I wanted to give a different perspective on the typical chica postings here because for the most part, I found many of the street putas undesirable.[/quote]

yourmomma999
01-28-2008, 05:14 AM
Also any of the girls on the beach that approach you are mostly pros. There are several that have other real jobs, some even work at banks, but the economy is not so good over there so they need more money and resort to non-pro status. How many times does it take a non-pro or semi-pro to become pro? After a few times is there really a difference? I think only maybe that those types of chicas may not do it "as much" like everyday and night whenever they get a chance to get picked up.
And most of them will make up some story and try to get guys to WU them money. You can not blame them because we look like we are movie stars to them. To them we are rich but we know better. Anyways, try to get the phone numbers so you can mee them next time if they were great. Just do not give your number and tell them they can call because they will.
With the non-pro or semis sometimes you can get freebies if you speak some spanish and/or take the girl to lunch or dinner. YES GUYS LUNCH OR DINNER IS NOT TRULYA FREEBIE but hey. Afterwards the girl will ask you for your number but her plan is to ask you for money. Just make up a number.
If you ever run into her again you changed your service and got a new number, like you really care what she would say anyways. LOL.
My point was be careful what you actually believe that these chicas tell you because many of them are seasoned liars. For the most part I think most people here myself included are too. So it is fair game.

HI Newb, WASSUP? first of all I must agree with you only 10% maybe 20% depending on the night are attractive at classicos, club 59, sosua life bar, etc. If you do not see something you like you have to try different bars or different streets besides Calle Pedro Clisante. Also there are chicas at the beach during the day, and some just walking around town. Any of them that look at you and give you a look right in your eyes are game. If you speak some spanish and have gave you can get some that may be only semi-pro. Some of the chicas at restaurants and bar tenders are game too but you can not just outright ask. You have to buy them a drink of invite them to dinner, etc.
To be honest with you I am usually only attracted to at most 25% of the la passion girls. I must disagree with you on the comment that they are cheaper than Classicos or any discoteca. I do not mean anything insulting by this but because you are new they probably tried to take advantage of you. 2500 pesos is standard max you should give for TLN. At LA passion you give that plus a salida. Although worth it to me, it is no way cheaper. However you have a 99% chance of never having a problem, never having your belongings stolen, and having a chica changing her mind about price, and asking for more money or trying to leave after 2 hours. And if there is a problem you take her back to the boss and he will take care of you. Also they have very cheap (price wise) cocktails and beer.
Many of the classico chicas are hardcore and if you are talking about the upstairs part yes they are sometimes not even 10% good looking.

quote=dennis;413375]I have just returned from Sousa and have some general observations to share.

Anyways, I had a great time in Sosua and the surrounding areas. I wanted to give a different perspective on the typical chica postings here because for the most part, I found many of the street putas undesirable.[/quote]

weyland
01-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Dennis

Thanks for posting. It is always good to get a new perspective. Better if it comes with pictures, though! (Hint for your next trip) :)

My main purpose in visiting [Sosúa] was not to monger but to explore the culture.
"Culture" and "Sosúa" are not two words most of us would normally associate, but if that was the cover story you prepared for your wife/employer/church group then we will go along with it. Where next? To Pattaya for a seminar on Mozart's string quartets?

La Passion was great ... the prices are great and cheaper than a Classico chica.

Listen to YourMomma. No way are Passions' chicas cheaper than most Clasico pick-ups, but you may well think them better looking, and better value if you want a hassle-free encounter. Some of us enjoy the thrill of the hunt, though, and are prepared to take the occasional tumble as the price to pay.

Beads
01-28-2008, 10:12 AM
I have just returned from Sousa and have some general observations to share.

Anyways, I had a great time in Sosua and the surrounding areas. I wanted to give a different perspective on the typical chica postings here because for the most part, I found many of the street putas undesirable.

I agree with the chicas part. Classicos is fun to hang out but as far as picking up chicas its definitely not the best place. Even if you do find one thats attractive shes probably so hardcore you wont have as good a time as if you found one outside the place during the daytime.

As far as hotels I still prefer the New Garden over Casa Cayena. Casa Cayena has horibble beds and generally non working AC units. The overall hotel experience by staying at the NG is much better as theirs like minded people around all the time and the staff/manager is very visible and approachable.

Inconego
01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Dennis

Thanks for posting. It is always good to get a new perspective. Better if it comes with pictures, though! (Hint for your next trip) :)

"Culture" and "Sosúa" are not two words most of us would normally associate, but if that was the cover story you prepared for your wife/employer/church group then we will go along with it. Where next? To Pattaya for a seminar on Mozart's string quartets?

Listen to YourMomma. No way are Passions' chicas cheaper than most Clasico pick-ups, but you may well think them better looking, and better value if you want a hassle-free encounter. Some of us enjoy the thrill of the hunt, though, and are prepared to take the occasional tumble as the price to pay.

Yeah Weyland, I was thinking the same thing... Culture and Sosua??? Sosua, Cabarete, e.t.c. are basically geared towards non-Spanish speakers who want a 'point-and-click' atmosphere, and are there for short periods of time...

...Matter of fact, the more you know about the DR, and visit it, you will find that a lot of Sosua locals will rather not deal with you, because they realize that you're more 'up on' the game...

...I find that the more I go to DR, the less I really like Sosua, and actually plan to only spend maybe a night there, my next time in DR...

Incogneg

Hemp
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
couldnt agree with you more!!! the more sosua locals see you the less rif raf come up to you trying to get the fix in. the thing about sosua is after the first trip or two you realize there are alot of rif raf about town and me personally didnt want to be around it...which in came the villas, rental car...and going to other towns etc...etc...

sosua is more of just a rally point now days...to find a few honeys. as time passes more time gets spent in POP and other places.

Yeah Weyland, I was thinking the same thing... Culture and Sosua??? Sosua, Cabarete, e.t.c. are basically geared towards non-Spanish speakers who want a 'point-and-click' atmosphere, and are there for short periods of time...

Matter of fact, the more you know about the DR, and visit it, you will find that a lot of Sosua locals will rather not deal with you, because they realize that you're more 'up on' the game...

...I find that the more I go to DR, the less I really like Sosua, and actually plan to only spend maybe a night there, my next time in DR...

Incogneg

cuddler
01-28-2008, 12:14 PM

Not so far off actually. My sister raved about her visit to Thailand for some international conference on development. It was at some place on the sea not far from Bangkok, she couldn't remember the name. Only after much probing did I realize it was Pattaya.

weyland
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Not so far off actually. My sister raved about her visit to Thailand for some international conference on development. It was at some place on the sea not far from Bangkok, she couldn't remember the name. Only after much probing did I realize it was Pattaya.
There are some very coarse and tactless members here. You are inviting some indelicate enquiries into your sister's private life. :rolleyes:
I, of course, take your statement at face value.

weyland
01-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Yo black belt mongers tell me if I should continue my reviews by editing this one later on this week or what...:confused:
I am not a black-belt monger but I will thank you for posting anyway and hope you will continue your story.

Hemp
01-30-2008, 07:11 AM
dont believe weyland he is lieing...he is a black belt 10th degree monger!!!

keep posting your report :wink:

I am not a black-belt monger but I will thank you for posting anyway and hope you will continue your story.

terrierist
02-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Afterwards the girl will ask you for your number but her plan is to ask you for money. Just make up a number.
If you ever run into her again you changed your service and got a new number, like you really care what she would say anyways. LOL.
My point was be careful what you actually believe that these chicas tell you because many of them are seasoned liars.

OMG...Where were you three weeks ago when I needed you. I foolishly gave my number to two chicas while in Puerto Plata. Funny, but both of them got sick babies the very week I returned to Canada and asked me to wire them money for the medical bills. They were very convincing. Luckily, a little distance from the chase restored my sanity and sense of swindle. The little head does not think so well in the presence of pretty and willing chicas, and certainly doesn't allow the big head any say in the matter.

This advice is GOLDEN!! Thanks, YourMomma999.

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Just returned Monday 28th from 3 nites at Barba Negra and 4 in Sosua. Though this was my 3rd trip to RD, it was the first one fully dedicated to mongering. Unfortunately, I'm not a picture oriented guy and none will be posted here.

So here are my short and subjective reviews of the girls I've been with at Barba Negra (YMMV if you don't speak Spanish):

Jenny, a relatively tall blonde baby face mulata, D rack and beautiful ass. Not going to win any beauty pageant but a nice attitude and open smile (though her lower lip piercing doesn't help much...) I had not banged anything the week before, so the interview went for about 3 minutes before we closed a 2 hour deal. Good overall ride. I especially liked the way she knotted her fingers and toes through the forged bedhead to help kick her ass up. Really sweated that one out, whouuu, we were drenched.
Joanna was really after me as they say in Yankeeland. Nothing embarassing though, for she knew very well how to build that love-hate thing in a funny way. A young and very articulated spinner who can demonstrate in a blink that she's a true devil. Again, not a beauty queen by any standard but a sure shot. Her BBBJ technique has been already praised here by Rodeo9112 and should be experienced by PSE aficionados. She goes at it like it was the last chance in her life. Music to my ears: her mumbled 'ayyyyy, fug me mas fuerte papi, ouuuu' munching on my toes, while I slammed her hard from behind. Best clip of the week indeed !
Mirian, more beautiful than many movie stars. Be prepared to melt if she smiles at you. [F New Roman][F guess we spoke for 2 hrs in the garden before I rematerialized and finally lead her to my room for TLN. She [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]is probably that [F New Roman][F old sophisticated white lady with long straight hair[/I], spotted by Rodeo9112. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]I'm not usually interested in GFE but Mirian changed my mind with her 3 trembling orgasms...

Other chicas were invisible to me the next day and no Mirian on the compound either... Gracias a Dios, Elizabeth was very helpful in finding her phone number (which was not in her 50 + name listing). She even lend me her cell so I can arrange our next rendez-vous. Now, can you believe this girl got up at 6 the next morning to catch the bus from Santiago and was at my door by 10, as promissed ! Try that with your local high dollar hottie. Again, a pretty good session before having lunch with her and Joanna... I then split for Casa Cayena after checkout.
In Sosua:

Carmen from La Passion: to come...
Daphne: to come...On my last trip to BB, I found most of the chicas wanted to do covered BJ's, some would yield after some insistence, others would not. What was you experience with these three?

Inconego
02-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Since most of us American (Euro's included) pussies have been allowing these chicas to run the show, now they're spoiled... Even though the nature of most women-- ESPECIALLY DOMINICAN chicas is to yield to the guys, they realize that we're from a society where that's not really the case...

...I notice that I have to 'check chicas' all the time, then they almost all yeild, or I move on...

...I have also noticed (like many women, but especially dominican chicas) they take kindness as a weakness, and actually RESPECT you more when you stand your ground (are a bit of an asshole)...

Now not asking you to hit the chics (like quiet a few Dominican dudes), but just saying stand your ground, or stop fucking with hardcore hoes--like the BB chicas...

JuanElGriego
02-01-2008, 11:59 AM
dont believe weyland he is lieing...he is a black belt 10th degree monger!!!

That's right! Here's a pic of Weyland doing his thing ....

weyland
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
That's right! Here's a pic of Weyland doing his thing ....
We crack down hard on racism on this site. Why not the same for ageism? Show some respect young Juan or I'll have you sent to Turkey. And where the fuck were you when I posted my Africa Cup of Nations contest? Even Jimmy and El Drunko supported me on that one.

G Major
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
No problem BBBJ + CIM & CIF with Jenny and Joanna. Though Mirian will BBBJ, she will not take the tip of it (but does a hell of a good job BLS...)

Hope this help

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 03:19 PM
No problem BBBJ + CIM & CIF with Jenny and Joanna. Though Mirian will BBBJ, she will not take the tip of it (but does a hell of a good job BLS...)

Hope this helpThanks for the info.

I think I've been with Joanna when I was there in September. Thin, petitte, excellent "theatrical" anythig goes performer? As I recall the only problem with her were her breasts. Is that the same chica?

Revolutionrock77
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Now not asking you to hit the chics (like quiet a few Dominican dudes), but just saying stand your ground, or stop fucking with hardcore hoes--like the BB chicas...

Never had a problem with the BBs chicas (or the Passions chicas). Everyone knows the deal upfront and in my experiences the chicas abide by the posted rates, no questions asked. (unless you are trying to negotiate downwards) . At less than $50 for two or three hours at BB's, why penny pinch? At BB's the only negotiating I do is about the time. I just ask them in advance. . "two hours? " If they agree, it's all good for me. Usually they stay a little longer.

Only once a chica said 2 hours is too long, so I just moved on to the next. No worries. So if the posted rate is like 1,300 pesos, instead of trying to save $10, I just focus on making sure I get the amount of time and attention that I want. Thats like $25 an hour. . .seems like a pretty good deal. Well, that's just my preference and I know others might have a different way of looking at the situation. Without being a softie or Cap Save a Hoe, I know these chicas are trying to earn a living too. I want to get a good deal for myself, but I also want to be fair. So, if I get 2 hours + for 1,300 -1,500, i think it works out for everybody.

The only time I've seen friends have a problem is when they try to make the chicas into girlfriends, etc. in order to save a few pesos. That doesn't seem to work out so often.

greydread
02-01-2008, 04:09 PM
The only time I've seen friends have a problem is when they try to make the chicas into girlfriends, etc. in order to save a few pesos. That doesn't seem to work out so often.
This should be on a plaque at the arrival gates in the airports!

G Major
02-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the info.

I think I've been with Joanna when I was there in September. Thin, petitte, excellent "theatrical" anythig goes performer? As I recall the only problem with her were her breasts. Is that the same chica?

Couldn't be better resumed (small tits not a problem with me).

Speaking of theatrical performance. I always travel with my iPod & speakers, hey this thing is great to make friends everywhere. So, our session was over and Joanna was slowly dressing when Gloria Estefan's song Como Me Duele Perderte kicked in.

This song drove her crazy instantly and she began to strip right away, singing to every word with Gloria, beautifully swaying across the room in a very luscious way. As soon as the song was over, she pushed back the button again and dived for my last Tres Gotas De Agua Bendita. She got pearls... She's got talent.

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Couldn't be better resumed (small tits not a problem with me).

Speaking of theatrical performance. I always travel with my iPod & speakers, hey this thing is great to make friends everywhere. So, our session was over and Joanna was slowly dressing when Gloria Estefan's song Como Me Duele Perderte kicked in.

This song drove her crazy instantly and she began to strip right away, singing to every word with Gloria, beautifully swaying across the room in a very luscious way. As soon as the song was over, she pushed back the button again and dived for my last Tres Gotas De Agua Bendita. She got pearls... She's got talent.It wasn't the size that was a problem, it was ravages of having 3 kids.

G Major
02-01-2008, 05:16 PM
It wasn't the size that was a problem, it was ravages of having 3 kids.

I never question those aspects for it opens the door to what we all know too well: WU.

Oh, by the way, drop me a line to discuss ravages when your wife will be 57 like mine ;)

weyland
02-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I never question those aspects for it opens the door to what we all know too well: WU.

... or depression. In my early trips I always tried to enquire about their families, origins, interests, aspirations, etc., but I rarely do now. Yes, it occasionally leads to hints for financial assistance but the main reason is that is so depressing to hear about their sad lives. And even if they are telling you lies, you know that these same accidents, illnesses, victimisations, etc. are real events that happened to someone else. Hanging with Haitians as I do, it's even worse. I am a moral coward. I try to treat them right, erring on the side of generosity, and to never hurt them or their feelings, and leave it at that as the best I can do.

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 05:37 PM

Oh, by the way, drop me a line to discuss ravages when your wife will be 57 like mine ;)But you don't pay for your wife for sex.

Well at least not on a per diem basis.

G Major
02-01-2008, 06:24 PM
But you don't pay for your wife for sex.

Well, I must have missed something here; how come YOU picked her as well ? I don't think all this impairs on her sex appeal in any way. As I first said, she's not a top model but she sure gives her 110%. She was good to me.

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Well, I must have missed something here; how come YOU picked her as well ? I don't think all this impairs on her sex appeal in any way. As I first said, she's not a top model but she sure gives her 110%. She was good to me.I've been at this a long time. I'm a bit more particular than most, probably to particular for my own good.

Joanna is a very sexy chica, she presents herself very well. However, when unwrapped her breasts were awful. That was her only flaw. Her performance was perfect (and I tipped her accordingly). If it wasn't for her breasts, I would have wifed up with on that trip. Next time, I'll bring a peek-a-boo bra to enhance the image.

Dennis, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread with my inane chatter.

G Major
02-02-2008, 10:33 PM
...Joanna is a very sexy chica if it wasn't for her breasts.... Next time, I'll bring a peek-a-boo bra to enhance the image

Nah, just ask her to wear her own. She's got a fine black one !

G Major
02-03-2008, 01:08 AM
... Hanging with Haitians as I do, it's even worse. I am a moral coward. I try to treat them right, erring on the side of generosity, and to never hurt them or their feelings, and leave it at that as the best I can do.

Certainly not a sign of cowardice in my book...

G Major
02-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Just returned Monday 28th from 3 nites at Barba Negra and 4 in Sosua. Though this was my 3rd trip to RD, it was the first one fully dedicated to mongering. Unfortunately, I'm not a picture oriented guy and none will be posted here.

So here are my subjective reviews of the girls I've been with at Barba Negra and in Sosua (YMMV if you don't speak Spanish):
Jenny, a relatively tall blonde baby face mulata, D rack and beautiful ass. Not going to win any beauty pageant but a nice attitude and open smile (though her lower lip Piercing (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/glossary.php?do=viewglossary&term=488) doesn't help much...) I had not banged anything the week before, so the interview went for about 3 minutes before we closed a 2 hour deal. Good overall ride. I especially liked the way she knotted her fingers and toes through the forged bedhead to help kick her ass up. Really sweated that one out, whouuu, we were drenched.
Joanna was really after me as they say in Yankeeland. Nothing embarassing though, for she knew very well how to build that love-hate thing in a funny way. A young and very articulated spinner who can demonstrate in a blink that she's a true devil. Again, not a beauty queen by any standard but a sure shot. Her BBBJ technique has been already praised here by Rodeo9112 and should be experienced by PSE aficionados. She goes at it like it was the last chance in her life. Music to my ears: her mumbled 'ayyyyy, fug me mas fuerte papi, ouuuu' munching on my toes, while I slammed her hard from behind. Best clip of the week indeed !
Mirian, more beautiful than many movie stars. Be prepared to melt if she smiles at you. I guess we spoke for 2 hrs in the garden before I rematerialized and finally lead her to my room for TLN. She is probably that 30yr old sophisticated white lady with long straight hair, spotted by Rodeo9112. I'm not usually interested in GFE but Mirian changed my mind with her 3 trembling orgasms...
Other chicas were invisible to me the next day and no Mirian on the compound either... Gracias a Dios, Elizabeth was very helpful in finding her phone number (which unfortunately was not in her 50 + name listing). She even lend me her cell so I can arrange our next rendez-vous. Now, can you believe this girl got up at 6 the next morning to catch the bus from Santiago and was at my door by 10, as promissed ! Try that with your local high dollar hottie. Again, a pretty good session before having lunch with her and Joanna... I then split for Casa Cayena after checkout. What SOB I am !

In Sosua:
Carmen. Last Friday afternoon, I was looking for Eye Candy at La Passion. After a very warm welcome by Monica, I offered her a drink and we took some time to leaf through the menu together. No doubt, Monica knows what's all about and is pretty sexy but I couldn't take my eyes off this petite Carmen. By now, it's no big surprise for you : I love 'em light.
When I finally had the chance to ask her for FS, she said it was too late in the afternoon (+/- 4hr30...?) and that I should come back earlier next day. As I had other plans, we settled for a regular massage & HJ. If you like it suave, this one's for your: very nice light touch, good eye contact and slutty language throughout finishing. Not a repeat for me.
I didn't believe her time frame shit and had confirmation when I saw the dangling lil' white string from her thong. C'mon baby, what's the use of it ?
Daphne: I like to dance and a good partner means much to me. I always look after those who can shake their money maker real good. Last Saturday, the White Party Night at Classico draw a nice crowd. The negrita I asked was way above my level but hey, bachata is not rocket science either so I gave her my best shot.
20 yr, 5ft tall, 100 lbs and a C rack ready to burst out of that tight little white dress. Ass to die for, very elegant on those red high-heel sandals. A real bombita by my standards (and those of my party, by the attention she drew around the table). I still can't believe how this little dance floor devil turned into the most laid back and voluptuous lover 2 hrs later...She moaned so softly with every thrust you wish it never ends.
Hey Weyland and you all haitianas lovers, what was my surprise that morning when she talked to me in french after she saw a book by my bedside! Enough for me to wife up for the remaining 2 days, spanish was OK but french was our turff. Delicious week-end, full of pasionate sex with this oh so quiet young lady. Her lack of experience may not please those in need of a driver but she's nevertheless a real sweetheart.
Would you believe I can't wait to get back there ?

Cuba Libre
02-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Joanna was really after me as they say in Yankeeland. Nothing embarassing though, for she knew very well how to build that love-hate thing in a funny way. A young and very articulated spinner who can demonstrate in a blink that she's a true devil. Again, not a beauty queen by any standard but a sure shot. Her BBBJ technique has been already praised here by Rodeo9112 and should be experienced by PSE aficionados. She goes at it like it was the last chance in her life. Music to my ears: her mumbled 'ayyyyy, fug me mas fuerte papi, ouuuu' munching on my toes, while I slammed her hard from behind. Best clip of the week indeed ![/LIST][LIST]Tell that to the judges of the last contest. She was the winner!

greydread
02-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey Weyland and you all haitianas lovers, what was my surprise that morning when she talked to me in french after she saw a book by my bedside! Enough for me to wife up for the remaining 2 days, spanish was OK but french was our turff.

You'd be amazed at how many Chicas speak passable French in the DR. I took 3 years of French and got a practical education in Montreal, Geneva and Paris when I was younger and even though my language skills have eroded over these many years of disuse, I am still more comfortable with my bad French than I am with my bad Spanish.

I always test the waters as soon as I get frustrated in Spanish and I have been pleasantly surprised on many occassions with a third possible method of communication when our native languages have proven less than sufficient for self expression. Trilingual conversations can be a lot of fun,especially if the Chica has a really nice ass.

G Major
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Tell that to the judges of the last contest. She was the winner!

Oh yeah ? So Mr. Presidente and Mr. Brugal did a nice job indeed...

SOSUAJOE
03-02-2008, 08:56 PM
i can't tell you guys the last time i hooked up in Classico's...the girls are nasty in my opinion...i say to them when i'm feeling nice "who told you that the make-up looked good"...very funny...alot would go to the bathroom and take off all...very funny....but yes...girls in Classico are for the most part nasty......find a girl outside the loop//not to say she's not a pro but just not sucia....most girls i'm with everyone(including ISOC members ask me where i found her)...there are cuties out there with natural beauty that members have not fucked... you just have to look...good searching guys.....FYI-----REPLY IS FOR NEWBEE'S...VET'S KNOW THE DEAL

SOSUAJOE
03-02-2008, 09:04 PM
OH..AS FAR AS lA pASSIONS...I WON'T SAY WHO BUT MY FRIEND TOOK A GIRL HOME FOR THE NIGHT ....HE PAID UP FRONT BUT WHEN SHE WAS LEAVING ASKED FOR MORE MONEY AND SAID THAT THE MONEY HE PAID TO PETER SHE DOESN'T GET MOST OF IT....NOW I KNOW PETER RUNS A GOOD SHOW SO THE GIRL WAS TRYING TO GET OVER...AND DID...I FORGOT HER NAME PETER BUT IF MY FRIEND TELLS ME I'LL TELL YOU SO YOU CAN GET RID OF HER...THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO SO TO PETER I'M SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SOONER...MY FRIEND WAS NEW TO YOUR PLACE AND DIDN'T TELL TO ME AFTER