PDA

View Full Version : The selection process.........

Jimmydr
01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
I am walking, yes I am walking and I see something of interest so I may walk real fast to catch up to her. many have seen me in this mode. I cut her off at the pass, I give her a once over and offer 1,000 for a BBJ. Its that simple. I have no intentions of marrying her or shacking up with her for longer than it takes to blow a load.

blacksultan
01-28-2008, 06:22 PM
I am walking, yes I am walking and I see something of interest so I may walk real fast to catch up to her. many have seen me in this mode. I cut her off at the pass, I give her a once over and offer 1,000 for a BBJ. Its that simple. I have no intentions of marrying her or shacking up with her for longer than it takes to blow a load.

I just have one question though, even though you suffer from monger attention deficit disorder, Why do you feel the need to rush??? Do you realize there are billions of pieces of pussy on Planet Earth. And all of them are for sale more less in some form or fashion.

Jimmydr
01-28-2008, 06:28 PM
I just have one question though, even though you suffer from monger attention deficit disorder, Why do you feel the need to rush??? Do you realize there are billions of pieces of pussy on Planet Earth. And all of them are for sale more less in some form or fashion.

You know there are guys out there like Kevy that can swoop them up if I just take my time walking up to one that catches my eye.

blacksultan
01-28-2008, 06:34 PM
You know there are guys out there like Kevy that can swoop them up if I just take my time walking up to one that catches my eye.

Uh Uh, muthafucka don't dodge the bullet. What if Kevy's ass wasnt even there??

Kevy
01-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Uh Uh, muthafucka don't dodge the bullet. What if Kevy's ass wasnt even there??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have seen him in action, if he doesn't get them there, he forgets, the ADD kicks in. So he has to be in a hurry. It is very entertaining. I will never forget Fernando laughing as he explained Jimmy in action on Mayorista.:lol:

BCell
01-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I was hanging with Incogneg at the bottom of the stairs (Merengue bar) at closing time, I see a cutie and go after her, another monger gets in front of me out of nowhere, I stiff arm him (gently enough) to get to her first and 10 seconds later a deal was solidified with the best of the trip.

Hemp
01-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Your just a slut whore who wants all the whores to himself :p

I was hanging with Incogneg at the bottom of the stairs (Merengue bar) at closing time, I see a cutie and go after her, another monger gets in front of me out of nowhere, I stiff arm him (gently enough) to get to her first and 10 seconds later a deal was solidified with the best of the trip.

patrk39
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM

Dude,
You get no style points for that method. It's kinda like "vending-machine" whores. :lol:

Jimmydr
01-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Dude,
You get no style points for that method. It's kinda like "vending-machine" whores. :lol:

Its all about my BBBJS.

blacksultan
01-28-2008, 09:48 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have seen him in action, if he doesn't get them there, he forgets, the ADD kicks in. So he has to be in a hurry. It is very entertaining. I will never forget Fernando laughing as he explained Jimmy in action on Mayorista.:lol:

I seen that mutafucka in action. On top of his other medications, he needs some Ritalin too.

HombreSucio
01-28-2008, 09:48 PM

great predatory hunting instinct. only i hope the 1000 isn't $$$$ :rofl:

blacksultan
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM

But what is the exact purpose of doing that shit when you have so many other bitches around. I know you want what you want and greed is good, but damn was it that critical?? I guess it was if it was the best of your trip. Good for you but be careful next time because you can't predict any man's reaction in those circumstances and I have seen that lead to trouble.

BCell
01-28-2008, 11:49 PM
But what is the exact purpose of doing that shit when you have so many other bitches around. I know you want what you want and greed is good, but damn was it that critical?? I guess it was if it was the best of your trip. Good for you but be careful next time because you can't predict any man's reaction in those circumstances and I have seen that lead to trouble.

Maybe I portrayed the wrong image, but I was "gentle enough" and very unregretful:p

Jimmydr
01-29-2008, 07:49 AM

We are savages, plain and simple.

Inconego
01-29-2008, 08:23 AM

Funny, I was just going to tell that story!...

Yeah, we were standing around, and even though PSRiches disagrees, you snooze you lose on the best hos on the strip...

BCell had just been burned with another one he had his eyes on...all the guys kept complaining there were only 2 or 3 dimes left in the spot... Guys were getting pretty aggressive to close the deals...The 'let out' of the club had just begun...BCell made up his mind that he would waste no time, and had to have a dime that night...

...I have to say the chica was a dime... don't think he ever posted a pic of her, but probably the top 3 around that night IMHO...

Sometimes that's how the game has to go down, some nights you just dont wanna settle for second best...

Inconego
01-29-2008, 08:27 AM

Come on sultan!!!! In life there are what, billions of chics in the world... Fine weeding out all the chics that aren't attracted to you, e.t.c... Leaves you with a much smaller number... Then weed out all the chics that some other scrub can pull, e.t.c....

Basically, sometimes, if you want a dime, in any circumstance, you have to step up to the plate...

I feel you on the point that other chics are around, but fuck that.... Some nights you don't wanna grab the quiet cutie that no one has noticed yet, sometimes you don't want the antelope with the wounded ankle... sometimes you want what you 'perceive' to be the 'stallion'...

Yo, BCell had only 2 nights left in town--man sometimes--It's just that critical!

About the fights going down, the odds were in his favor--He had hit the gym that morning!!! :-)

blacksultan
01-29-2008, 09:01 AM
We are savages, plain and simple.

Yeah, but don't be stupid. And don't start shit where there isnt any in situations like that.

Inconego
01-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah, but don't be stupid. And don't start shit where there isnt any in situations like that.

Yeah, try that "we are savages" shit in the wrong place, and catch a beatdown... In Sosua--for the most part--that shit works a bit...

Incogneg...

Jimmydr
01-29-2008, 09:43 AM

I am glad you told me that. I never knew.

Jimbo44
01-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Bcell, what about the pics, dude......

Hemp
01-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Bcell is being stingy...i think Bcell is sitting on a few photo spreads he shot at the new garden and he's pulling a Sultan on us!!! LOL

out with it B.

BCell
01-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I posted some pics from the trip, more will dribble onto the board en vaces. Now the guys who post that 1 teaser photo, what the fuck is that?...why bother!

ErikS
01-30-2008, 06:17 PM
I posted some pics from the trip, more will dribble onto the board en vaces. Now the guys who post that 1 teaser photo, what the fuck is that?...why bother!

Whaddaya mean.....kinda like dis? :rolleyes:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/1-Jan%202008/LaP/IMGP0757.jpg

Who is dat guy? :confused:

blacksultan
01-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Come on sultan!!!! In life there are what, billions of chics in the world... Fine weeding out all the chics that aren't attracted to you, e.t.c... Leaves you with a much smaller number... Then weed out all the chics that some other scrub can pull, e.t.c....

Basically, sometimes, if you want a dime, in any circumstance, you have to step up to the plate...

I feel you on the point that other chics are around, but fuck that.... Some nights you don't wanna grab the quiet cutie that no one has noticed yet, sometimes you don't want the antelope with the wounded ankle... sometimes you want what you 'perceive' to be the 'stallion'...
Yo, BCell had only 2 nights left in town--man sometimes--It's just that critical!

About the fights going down, the odds were in his favor--He had hit the gym that morning!!! :-)

I would really like to see some muthafucka try to knock me down to get to one of them Sosua bitches. I will personally ruin their vacation.

blacksultan
01-30-2008, 09:56 PM
I am glad you told me that. I never knew.

Believe it or not, some people dont know that. Never, ever underestimate any man. Especially when it comes to issues of money, pussy, or food.

BCell
01-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Whaddaya mean.....kinda like dis? :rolleyes:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/1-Jan%202008/LaP/IMGP0757.jpg

Who is dat guy? :confused:

and where's his other hand?

Skynyrd
03-06-2008, 04:42 PM

What happens if she is "a good girl" and takes offense and slaps the shit out of you????

Jimmydr
03-06-2008, 05:16 PM
What happens if she is "a good girl" and takes offense and slaps the shit out of you????

I usually start off with how are you, not how much to suck my dick.

blacksultan
03-07-2008, 05:18 PM
I usually start off with how are you, not how much to suck my dick.

I think that is the appropriate thing to say to any chica you meet in Latin America whether they be a puta or non-pro.

psriches
03-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I am walking, yes I am walking and I see something of interest so I may walk real fast to catch up to her. many have seen me in this mode. I cut her off at the pass, I give her a once over and offer 1,000 for a BBJ. Its that simple. I have no intentions of marrying her or shacking up with her for longer than it takes to blow a load.You need a thread like this in the Colombian section!

Or is it the same?

Jimmydr
03-07-2008, 07:20 PM
You need a thread like this in the Colombian section!

Or is it the same?

It is but it isn't. I was at the University and struck up a conversation with a 34 year old professora. She was wearing sweats and looked 20. As long as I could talk Spanish she was talking to me. At the end, she was happily married.

ElPlomero
03-08-2008, 12:45 AM
I think that is the appropriate thing to say to any chica you meet in Latin America whether they be a puta or non-pro.

Which one?

Hello, how are you? or How much to suck my dick?