PDA

View Full Version : 4/2006 - Europa Hotel Restaurant (Outdated Info)

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi Guys,
I just bought the Restaurant in the Europa Hotel. I am closing it up today and renovating it from Bop to Tottem. New floors, chairs, cushions, Paint, rear door to the pool right at the exit from the lobby of the hotel and much more.

I will have wireless internet high speed, free calls to the US and Canada with a minimum tab for ISOC membes and maybe even a few laptops for those without one to use when in the restaurant when available for a small charge.

I am going to do pool service, room service and deliveries in El Batey.

I plan on building up the best stocked bar of every liquor and a good wine list in the very near future.

The chairs are not going to be plastic but Wicker and Rattan with comforable backs and seat cussions. Bar stools are going to have cussions also.

In addition to all this I plan on serving good food and giving good service at a REASONABLE price.

I am going to offer a Dominican Breakfast for the Gals so there will be something on the menu that they will like and know.

If there is anything else you think I can offer within reason let me know.

The name of the place is going to be QuiXote's Diner serving Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Late Snacks. We are going to offer down home good food and offer Thai, Japonese, Italian, Mediteranean, Dominican and American Food. Breakfast will be hearty American Breakfasts.

We have 50 seats at tables and about 15 seats at the bar.

There will be NO EXCUSES here guys and will work out any problems quickly!

I want your business and will earn it.

Thanks,
Escott

guttaman
04-17-2006, 11:55 AM
See you July 4th Scott. Sounds like a handful but with the right staff and breakfast served under an hour you will be a hit. Do you need a fat bald waitress? LOL Boston Jim

LM
04-17-2006, 11:56 AM
See you July 4th Scott. Sounds like a handful but with the right staff and breakfast served under an hour you will be a hit. Do you need a fat bald waitress? LOL

Yep....she's cute....I've seen her

vak
04-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi Guys,
I just bought the Restaurant in the Europa Hotel. I am closing it up today and renovating it from Bop to Tottem. New floors, chairs, cushions, Paint, rear door to the pool right at the exit from the lobby of the hotel and much more.

I will have wireless internet high speed, free calls to the US and Canada with a minimum tab for ISOC membes and maybe even a few laptops for those without one to use when in the restaurant when available for a small charge.

I am going to do pool service, room service and deliveries in El Batey.

I plan on building up the best stocked bar of every liquor and a good wine list in the very near future.

The chairs are not going to be plastic but Wicker and Rattan with comforable backs and seat cussions. Bar stools are going to have cussions also.

In addition to all this I plan on serving good food and giving good service at a REASONABLE price.

I am going to offer a Dominican Breakfast for the Gals so there will be something on the menu that they will like and know.

If there is anything else you think I can offer within reason let me know.

The name of the place is going to be QuiXote's Diner serving Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Late Snacks. We are going to offer down home good food and offer Thai, Japonese, Italian, Mediteranean, Dominican and American Food. Breakfast will be hearty American Breakfasts.

We have 50 seats at tables and about 15 seats at the bar.

There will be NO EXCUSES here guys and will work out any problems quickly!

I want your business and will earn it.

Thanks,
Escott

Scott, best of luck to you.

Bug Boy
04-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Scott, best of luck to you.

Scrambled soft with cheese! I can roll out of bed at Club R and get me a decent breakfast with chicas on the side! Sounds good, Best of Luck to You! I will be posting some "Work in Progress" photos in a few weeks.

Jimmydr
04-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Scrambled soft with cheese! I can roll out of bed at Club R and get me a decent breakfast with chicas on the side! Sounds good, Best of Luck to You! I will be posting some "Work in Progress" photos in a few weeks.

After we are done posting our pictures.

Bug Boy
04-17-2006, 05:31 PM
After we are done posting our pictures.

Yeah, I forgot about that! You guys beat me to town!

psriches
04-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Best of luck ESCOTT!! See you soon.....

Beads
04-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Good luck Escott I will stop by during my 4th of July trip and check it out. If you get your menu together you should post it with prices so we can critique it!

moshy2k
04-17-2006, 09:23 PM
I noticed the restaurant was closed on my trip last week I was wondering what was going on. I will see you in Aug or Sept Escott

TG37
04-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Best of luck Escott. I will check it out on my next trip.

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Good Luck Scott... If we stay at your condo do we get a free breakfast now? LOL

Are you gonna be serving mangu? I know the chicas like that and it can be cheap... Next trip ill stop by for sure... I sure hope someone understands when i ask for my egss bien cosido (well done)

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 10:17 PM
See you July 4th Scott. Sounds like a handful but with the right staff and breakfast served under an hour you will be a hit. Do you need a fat bald waitress? LOL Boston JimYo, if you work for me under the same terms and conditions as you do for da other guy a fat bald guy works great for me! LOL

Escott

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Scrambled soft with cheese! I can roll out of bed at Club R and get me a decent breakfast with chicas on the side! Sounds good, Best of Luck to You! I will be posting some "Work in Progress" photos in a few weeks.You don't need a few weeks. Progress has already started. Rear entrance to the pool is already in the works. Wednesday the floor get a new look and in a week finished. Sooner than you think. You in C. R. now? I close for a friend there on Thursday.

Escott

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Good luck Escott I will stop by during my 4th of July trip and check it out. If you get your menu together you should post it with prices so we can critique it!As soon as the menu resembles something postable you will have it. Thanks for the comment!

Escott

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Good Luck Scott... If we stay at your condo do we get a free breakfast now? LOL

Are you gonna be serving mangu? I know the chicas like that and it can be cheap... Next trip ill stop by for sure... I sure hope someone understands when i ask for my egss bien cosido (well done)No free lunch but you can call Brooklyn once with every stay! LOL

Thanks for the comments!

Escott

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2006, 10:25 PM
The call to Brooklyn can be good... I usually forget to call home because the verizon central de llamada is always out of the way and plans... I'll definitely be there next trip... Best of luck Scott!!!

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, thanks for all the best wishes and the ideas to make it better! Keep em coming!

BTW; Bring your bathing suits and take a swim with your gals and we will serve you guys at the pool! Maybe we will have Bikini Contests ala Blackbeards some day!

Give me your best shot guys!

Escott

ErikS
04-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Any estimate as to when your grand opening will be? I'll be in town in May and would like to check it out.

Best of luck with your venture!

psriches
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Hey guys, thanks for all the best wishes and the ideas to make it better! Keep em coming!

BTW; Bring your bathing suits and take a swim with your gals and we will serve you guys at the pool! Maybe we will have Bikini Contests ala Blackbeards some day!

EscottSo wait a minute! The pool belongs to you as well or do we have to do battle with D I E G O ??

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
So wait a minute! The pool belongs to you as well or do we have to do battle with D I E G O ??I own 10% of the pool and I don't think you will need to do battle with anyone.

D I E G O has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is a good businessman and a very helpful person. I know that some of you may find this hard to believe but I have to say that my relationship with him couldn't be better!

Hang in there and give it a shot. It is going to work.

Thanks for the comment!

Escott

PS> Why is his name censored?

Escottindr
04-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Any estimate as to when your grand opening will be? I'll be in town in May and would like to check it out.

Best of luck with your venture!3-6 weeks is what I estimate. It isn't easy to get work done here. I have renovated 4 condos from soup to nuts and I can assure you I have some idea of what I speak.

Depend when in May you are coming down. I want to open as quickly as possible which I am sure you can understand but I am also not going to try and rush it. Poor Louie nearly got sick over opening and I am certainly not going to lose any sleep over a week or 3 longer:)

BTW: Louies Shark Bar is a great place to hang out! I love the guy and enjoy his place.

Escott

Jimmydr
04-18-2006, 08:01 AM

Escott

We can hang by the pool? No problems? We will need a table for 10 by the pool for July 1 invasion.

Jimmydr
04-18-2006, 08:03 AM
I own 10% of the pool and I don't think you will need to do battle with anyone.

D I E G O has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is a good businessman and a very helpful person. I know that some of you may find this hard to believe but I have to say that my relationship with him couldn't be better!

Hang in there and give it a shot. It is going to work.

Thanks for the comment!

Escott

PS> Why is his name censored?

I am glad to hear this. Suggestions you want, here is one, flavored coffees in take out cups?
Worse case, I can bring a few with me.

Beads
04-18-2006, 06:58 PM
We can hang by the pool? No problems? We will need a table for 10 by the pool for July 1 invasion.

Sounds good to me ill be stopping by on July 1 to the ISOC table by the pool.

Tonto4
04-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Good luck on this new venture Scott and I'll be sure to check it out.

Escottindr
04-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Good luck on this new venture Scott and I'll be sure to check it out.Hey, thanks! Had 4 guys working today and there is a big difference already.

In the rear of the restaurant going out to the pool by the doors to the entry to the lobby I ordered a glass Storefront to get installed within 10 days. Tomorrow I go and pick out the colors for the walls, floors and chairs. Ho boy... moving right along!

Escott

JD
04-20-2006, 03:07 AM
Scott,

I am hoping to be there right about the time you have finished renovating.

Good luck,

JD

Jimmydr
04-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Hopefully you will have a section open the day before we leave, if only for drinks.

gdogg
04-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Good luck Scott, and thanks for the Easter Bash! What are the hours of the new place going to be?

Jimmydr
04-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Good luck Scott, and thanks for the Easter Bash! What are the hours of the new place going to be?

Breakfast to late night snacks.

gdogg
04-20-2006, 08:35 AM
How late? Late night could be anywhere from 11 pm to 5 am.

Jimmydr
04-20-2006, 08:56 AM
How late? Late night could be anywhere from 11 pm to 5 am.

Scott is all business. If there is a demand he will supply it.

gdogg
04-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Sounds good to me. I will be a patron, regardless of the hours!

lonesoul
04-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Sounds like this will be a great place.. Good luck Scott..

Will there be any eye candy around??

dbros9
04-22-2006, 04:45 AM
Staying at Eupopa may 10-16 - will the new place be semi open ??

gdogg
04-22-2006, 05:11 AM
It should be by then.

Escottindr
04-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Would love to be up and running by then but if not I will be mostly done and you will see a great big change by then. Stop in and check it out.

Escottindr
04-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Sounds like this will be a great place.. Good luck Scott..

Will there be any eye candy around??I hope to have some good looking gals working at the bar and waitressing. I want women that are real easy on the eyes. I don't care who you bring in as long as they behave. If gals come in they and act respectful they are welcome to stay and return.

One thing I can tell you that the gals that don't behave won't be allowed in again.

I have seen some wicked fights between women. These gals try to disfigure each other and go to cut the face with broken bottles and anything else they can kill with. They are pretty scary! Will definately be keeping these gals out of the place.

Thanks for the good wishes. I am going to try my best to make you guys feel as comfortable as you feel at home and treat you as I would want to be treated!

Escottindr
04-23-2006, 09:22 PM
How late? Late night could be anywhere from 11 pm to 5 am.It will be open as late as there is a desire to eat and drink. Will probably start to keep it open till 10pm or so and later if there is business demand. I would love to have it open 24 hours a day if there was a call for that.

Escottindr
04-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Hopefully you will have a section open the day before we leave, if only for drinks.That I can do! After this week coming I should have a lot done. I can do drinks and music easy!

Jimmydr
04-24-2006, 07:51 AM
That I can do! After this week coming I should have a lot done. I can do drinks and music easy!

I think Wednesday is Shark Bar Night but you can have Tuesday or Thursday.

Jimmydr
04-24-2006, 07:52 AM
It will be open as late as there is a desire to eat and drink. Will probably start to keep it open till 10pm or so and later if there is business demand. I would love to have it open 24 hours a day if there was a call for that.

I would say 3 - 4 weeks a year minimum.

Escottindr
04-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Just pick the night. I will do 50 Peso Presidente's Since I wont be all I can be:)

If I expand the hours it won't be for 3 to 4 weeks. It will be forever.

BrooklynBeas
04-24-2006, 09:55 PM
50 peso pressy's sounds like a good place to hang and drink... Too bad i dont have a countdown... Best of luck Scott!!

Mr Bambino
04-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Sounds like you are doing allot of work. I stayed at Eurpopa from April 3rd to the 7th. When I was leaving I saw them starting to do work. Can not wait to see what it looks like when you are done. Great location.

Mr Bambino

Escottindr
04-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Got the floor finished in the main part of the place today. Got the storefront installed by the door to the pool today also.

Next week looks like a lot will be accomplished also.

I will post pictures on my blog because I don't know how to post them here starting next week so you can see the progress.

Http://www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com

Jimmydr
04-30-2006, 08:41 AM
The Place is moving along. Friday night, happy hour.

BrooklynBeas
04-30-2006, 11:31 AM
I love the Dominican Happy Hours! Wait... are we talkin about the same thing?

Escottindr
04-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Hahaha Not exactly...

Escottindr
04-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Jimmy, I want to thank you! I need something in the win column!~ No rep, No Thanks and I aint thanked anyone! Woohoo, gonna score with this one!

Escottindr
05-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Getting it done... Some pics

Apos
05-06-2006, 10:48 PM
will there be a/c? smoking?

Escottindr
05-06-2006, 10:54 PM
will there be a/c? smoking?There will be Air Conditioning in a small dining room that will sit 24 people. There is a pic with a guy working and glass storefront to the rear. There will also be glass entrance to the dining room.

There will be smoking alowed in the main part of the restaurant but not in the A/C'ed section. There will be NO cigar smoking in any part of the restaurant but you can smoke them at the pool or in front of the hotel and we will serve you in either place.

The Haitian who stole Jimmy's money will not be allowed in. Management needs to protect Jimmy! LOL

Bug Boy
05-06-2006, 11:10 PM
It's looking real nice. Any idea when the first Presidente will be served?

gdogg
05-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Looks great, Escott!! All the kinks should be worked out by the time I arrive in July. I can't wait!

Escottindr
05-07-2006, 01:03 AM
I am shooting for a real soft opening on the 18th of this month and worst case on the 22nd of the month. Hotel is booked from the 22nd of the month on and Diego is wanting us open to provide some comfort.

I can't wait to have all you guys in the bar and getting your thoughts!

Escott

Ram
05-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I'll come introduce myself when I am in town next month. Looks good!!

sicpup71
05-07-2006, 03:51 AM
I am shooting for a real soft opening on the 18th of this month and worst case on the 22nd of the month. Hotel is booked from the 22nd of the month on and Diego is wanting us open to provide some comfort.

I can't wait to have all you guys in the bar and getting your thoughts!

Escott

some shots of the bar.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5948445da684eddec.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5948445da686b5415.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5948445da67f75aad.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5948445da6833167f.jpg

Escottindr
05-07-2006, 12:20 PM
I'll come introduce myself when I am in town next month. Looks good!!I look forward to this, thanks!

Hey if you or anyone is flying into POP I will be happy to pick you up and take you to Sosua if you bring me some booze from Duty free which I will pay you for.

jazzpaging@yahoo.com is you want to take me up on this.

BrooklynBeas
05-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Thats a cool offer... Wish i had a plane ticket....

Escottindr
05-07-2006, 12:39 PM
I really don't mind picking people up from the airport and do it all the time. It would be nice to be able to populate the liquor selection and pick up some nice guys at the same time. Kind of like a good deal for everyone!

Escott

Beads
05-07-2006, 07:15 PM
That is a good deal.

Escottindr
05-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Heh, just got the best Remy Martin VSOP and a $100 US dollar bottle of Tequilla. Thanks Marv!

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Ok Guys, the proposed opening is NEXT Friday. Thats if everything falls into place like it should. Going to be a soft opening with little fanfare. Going to get the kinks worked out before we start hitting it hard.

The place is looking good and all the pieces are falling together quicker than I expected. Stop over any day if you are in town to say hi. You will get an idea of what the place is going to look like.

Escott

Escott

Jimmydr
05-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Ok Guys, the proposed opening is NEXT Friday. Thats if everything falls into place like it should. Going to be a soft opening with little fanfare. Going to get the kinks worked out before we start hitting it hard.

The place is looking good and all the pieces are falling together quicker than I expected. Stop over any day if you are in town to say hi. You will get an idea of what the place is going to look like.

Escott

Escott

And take pictures.

lonesoul
05-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I will be there on Wednesday, so I will stop by and say hello..

B_J_Lover
05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Escott, best of luck to you. I ate at the previous bar each time I was in Sosua (but there were two fine bartenders at the time.)

I saw some pics and looks like you will have a great bar/restaurant there. See you soon.

Beads
05-10-2006, 06:12 PM
yea that hot little bartender that used to work there was a good reason to stop by.she had this tiny mousy voice that everyone complained about but she was nice looking!

sicpup71
05-10-2006, 06:52 PM
And take pictures.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d1859b76.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d15c1310.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d1381ae7.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d78b8f02.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d7a7e5f7.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594844626d8038251.jpg

Beads
05-10-2006, 06:55 PM
place looks awesome inside. nice job.

papi
05-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey Escott, I see things are moving right along. I was at the Europa back in March and heard about the change which is Def for the better. Looks like i might have to change my mind and book at Europa!! I wish you all the best and Know for a fact that your spot will be the place to hang out and chill!! Can't wait to see it in July when I come down. Now, if diego would get the hotel side up to snuff it has the potential to be the primo spot in sosua!!

el_papi_chew_low
05-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Good luck Escott!!!

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2006, 08:16 PM
once again best of luck Scott... Scott, i sent u a pm... my friend wants to rent the condo for 3 nights... lemme know if its available... Thanks Details are in the PM...

Escottindr
05-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey Escott, I see things are moving right along. I was at the Europa back in March and heard about the change which is Def for the better. Looks like i might have to change my mind and book at Europa!! I wish you all the best and Know for a fact that your spot will be the place to hang out and chill!! Can't wait to see it in July when I come down. Now, if diego would get the hotel side up to snuff it has the potential to be the primo spot in sosua!!Diego is starting renovations on the Hotel side as soon as he returns from Europe where he is now.

I wouldnt be surprised if what I have done and am doing persuades him to do more in the lines of renovations. Diego has been a pleasure to work with and it has been a great experience for me to make a relationship with him along with being an aquaintence. I was told he was difficult but the man is a gem!

I look forward to seeing what he does with the hotel.

Scott

Escottindr
05-12-2006, 11:52 AM
New Sign between the Hotel Lobby and Restaurant.

Escottindr
05-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Quixote’s breakfast menu.

1. Europpean breakfast-
Two croissants, Swiss cheese, butter, quality marmalade,
orange juice, free coffee.
2. California breakfast- large bowl of granola, with chunks of fresh tropical fruit, yoghurt, drizzled with honey.
3. Egg breakfast- two eggs (prepared as you wish), toast,
butter, marmalade, orange juice, free coffee.
4. Egg & bacon breakfast- two eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, butter, marmalade, orange juice, free coffee.
5. American breakfast- three eggs, bacon or sausage,
hash potatoes, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter,
marmalade, orange juice, free coffee.
6. Large American breakfast- three eggs, bacon or sausage, hash potatoes, breakfast cereal, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, free coffee.
7.El magnifico – huge American breakfast-
Three eggs, sausage or bacon, hash potatoes, pancakes with maple syrup, breakfast cereal, fruit cocktail, toast,
croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, free coffee.
8. Desayuno criollo – platano verde frito, yucca y huevos.

This is the basic Breakfast menu proposed but not definate yet.

Escott

Escottindr
05-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Add Chili, Fried Chicken to this menu...

QUIXOTE’S
STARTERS
1. Buffalo wings with blue cheese dipp. 6/10 pc. - 145/185
2. Middle eastern platter ( hummus, baba ganush, madbuha salad,
tahini ) served with warm pitah bread - 155
3. Shrimp / vegetarian spring rolls (3 pc) - 145
4. shrimp & crab cakes, served with fresh cucumber pickle,
small green salad, and balsamic reduction -165
5. Chicken satay – 2 small brochettes of chicken
supreme, with peanut /ginger dipping sauce and sweet
chili & soy sauce - 165

SALADS
6. Caesar’s salad – young romaine lettuce tossed in
parmegian, anchovy, and garlic dressing, sprinkled with
herb & garlic croutons. - 120
(with grilled chicken breast) -165
7. Thai chicken salad – iceberg lettuce, tossed with Julienne of carrot,
cucumber, cabbage, and scallions,
In a soy & ginger vinaigrette, topped with hot shredded chicken
breast, in sesame, soy, and chili. - 165
8. Seared tuna niceoise – lightly seared tuna, sliced Potato, sliced egg,
tomato, cucumber, green beans, Spanish onion, and black olives, on
a bed of young lettuce. served with roasted pepper & garlic ioly -165
9. Greek salad – tomato & cucumber, tossed with
lettuce, in a lime and olive oil vinaigrette, topped
with real feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil, and
garnished with oregano, and onion rings. - 165
SOUP
10. Thai chicken noodle – shredded chicken, egg noodles,
and vegetable julienne, in hot & sour chicken broth. - 135
11. Gingered squash – rich and creamy. - 135

Sandwiches
12. Hamburger – 8 oz. 100% beef burger, lettuce, tomato, onion and
pickle, on a sesame bun, with our house dressing. Served with
French fries & slaw. – 160
(crispy bacon, Swiss cheese, or American cheese - extra -20$.)
13. Philadelphia cheese steak - strips of beef steak, sautéed with onions
and peppers, on toasted baguette bread with cheese spread.
Served with fries - 185
14. Tuna sandwich – seared sesame tuna tataki, wasabi mayonnaise,
fresh cucumber pickle, red onions, and hair thin sliced red cabbage.
Served with fries. - 185
15. Club sandwich (hot) – lightly seasoned grilled chicken breast,
crispy bacon, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato, on a triple Decker
of white, or whole wheat bread. Served with fries & slaw - 170

Main course
16. Chicken supreme – double breast of chicken lightly marinated
in garlic, herbs, lime and olive oil, grilled to perfection - 260.
17. Chuletas a la plancha – two pork chops mrinated in oregano,
garlic, olive oil & chili, prepared on the griddle. - 280
18. Beef filet – 9 oz. beef filet steak, grilled to your preference, (we
recommend medium rare!) and served with creamy
pepper corn & brandy, or creamy shitake mushroom sauce. - 360
19. T – bone - beef lover’s dream… 12 oz. of beef T – bone grilled as
you like, ( we recommend medium) and served with creamy pepper
corn & brandy sauce, or a creamy shitake mushroom sauce. - 340
20. Ribs – lightly smoked, succulent, “falling off the bone” ribs,
served in our home made special B.B.Q. sauce 4 / 8 pc.– 210 / 290
21. Fried fish – whole fried 12 oz. grouper, dipped in peppered flour,
and fried to perfection. Served in Mediterranean fresh lime,
parsley, chili, and garlic sauce. - 300 22. Thai tiger shrimp – 10 medium tiger shrimp sautéed in creamy
coconut, ginger, basil, chili & coriander sauce. - 360
23. Dominican pollo guisado – chicken thighs slowly cooked in special
adobo, served with white rice, beans, and a small side salad. - 160
24. Dominican chuletas ahumadas – two smoked pork chops, fried and
served with white rice, beans, and a small side salad. - 180
ALL MAIN COURSES (16- 24) ARE SERVED WITH A CHOICE OF WHITE RICE, OR FRENCH FRIES, OR MASHED POTATOES, AND WITH PARSLEY CARROTS, AND BUTTERED GARLIC STRING BEANS.
From the wok
THAI CURRY – a special mix of piquant spices & herbs,
julienne of vegetables, and shredded poultry, meat,
Or sea food, cooked in coconut milk, and served with
white rice.
25. Red chicken curry - 260
26. Red pork curry - 260
27. Green beef curry - 260
28. Yellow vegetarian curry
(with shitake mushrooms and soy “meat”) - 260
29. Yellow sea food curry - 280

YAKI SOBA – Japanese stir fry of egg noodles, vegetable julienne, and
Shreds of poultry, meat, or sea food, in ekonomiaki sauce (thickened soy sauce sweet, and a little bit sour).
30. Chicken Yaki – soba - 230
31. Pork Yaki – soba - 230
32. Beef Yaki – soba - 230
33. vegetarian Yaki – soba
(with shitake mushrooms, and soy “meat”) - 230
34. Sea food Yaki - soba - 250

Desserts
35. Mom’s apple pie – served with vanilla ice cream, and
whipped cream. – 150
36. Espresso panna cota – an Italian delight made with espresso,
and reduced heavy cream. Served with caramel sauce - 100
37. Vanilla & coconut malabi - cream and coconut milk
vanilla flavored jelée, served with grenadine syrup, crushed
peanuts, and ground coco nut. – 120
38. Ice cream – three scoops, home made chocolate sauce,
and whipped cream. - 120

Beads
05-12-2006, 01:31 PM
looks nice bro! need to add prices for breakfast and looks like you got a nice lil menu goin.

B_J_Lover
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Scott, despite other opinions I have always enjoyed the stay at Europa and I love the location. Now with a premiere restaurant and bar, you and Diego have really got something happening right there. See you in June.

Escottindr
05-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Scott, despite other opinions I have always enjoyed the stay at Europa and I love the location. Now with a premiere restaurant and bar, you and Diego have really got something happening right there. See you in June.Every place is what you make of it. My first two times in Sosua I stayed at El Colibri. Clean, comfortable and well run albeit a bit out of the way. Next went to Condos Dominicanos and hated the noise. Ended up at Villa Chessa about 20 times which was quiet and out of the way yet 1 bedroom apartment and cheap. With a rented car very convienent.

Finally bought in El Neptuno which is quiet and 1.5 blocks from the beach and 1 block to La Roca/Maru Mai and 1.5 blocks to disco. Didn't move too fast and made my decisions after careful thought and have been happy ever since.

I have never stayed at the Europa but have been hanging here while renovating. Met a LOAD of nice people already and look forward to meeting more. There have been some great groups of people here.

I am going to try to make the restaurant a value added convienence to staying at the Europa. It isn't going to be a hooker hangout but there are a hundred in this town and I am not going to send them away but I won't encourage them to hang out here. You guys definately don't need me for women but if you do I will part with some good phone numbers if you need them.

Feel free to bring in women to the restaurant but any gal that bothers the customers will be persona non grata in QuiXotes. Same goes for people selling you stuff while you are trying to eat and enjoy a meal. Ain't gonna happen and the first time it does I fire anyone that was working and permitted it. Hope it happens the first week so I can get it out of the way and the others will know I aint gonna be taking that sort of shit from people working here. I have been in Baileys when waiters were directing beggers to tables they missed and there were 5 people bothering their customers at the same time.

Escott

Escottindr
05-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Drink Menu

Whiskey

Jameson Irish

Jim Beam Kentucky

Canadian Club

Oaken Whiskey

Dewers 12 year

Chivas Regal 12 year

Glenlivet 12 year

Johnny Walker Black 12 year

Rums

Brugal Siglo de Oro

Ron Facapa Cent 23 ano

Flor de Cana 18 ano

Flor De Cana 12 ano

Ron Caribbean Club 7 ano

Ron Viejo De Caldas 8 ano

Ron Barcelo Imperial

Ron Medellin 8 Year

Bermudez Anniversario

Siboney

Brugal Carta Dorada

Barcelo El Dorado

Bacardi O(range)

Bacardi Limon

Bacardi 8 ano

Barbancourt 8 ano

Brandy

Napoleon

Hennesy

Remy VSOP Red

Tequila

Jimador Blanco

Jalisco Revolucionario

Tres Sombrero Blanco

Tres Sombrero Gold

Milagro Single Barrel

Vodka

Sky Vodka

Van Gogh Vodka

Grey Goose Vodka

Stolichnaya

Findlandia

Absolute

Gin

Perigans Dry Gin

Tanquerayl

Gordons

Liquers

Lagrange Strawberry

Lagrange De Melon

Lagrange Triple Sec

Lagrange Crème De Menthe

Lagrange Melocoton Peach

Lagrange Crème de Banana

Lagrange Crème de Cacao

Schnapps Apple

Drambuie

Romana Sambuca

Romana Black Sam

Barbero Grappa

Baileys

Cointreau

Galiano

Frangelico

Jagermeifter

Disaronno

Kahlua

Grand Marnier

Tia Maria

This is what I have in stock so far. Any thoughts on additions please let me know. Next week I have a bunch of people bringing in booze for me so the list will grow with fine booze but please give me suggestions as I want the best selection in the country!

psriches
05-13-2006, 03:39 PM
I didn't see "mamajuana". Forgive me if i missed it on the list.

sicpup71
05-13-2006, 03:49 PM
I didn't see "mamajuana". Forgive me if i missed it on the list.

no Captain Morgan :scared: :scared: :scared:

Escottindr
05-13-2006, 04:33 PM
no Captain Morgan :scared: :scared: :scared:Ok sorry about the Mamajuana, got mucho of that. It is a mixed drink and not something you stock and buy bottles of it.

Would you actually want Captain Morgan Rum after seeing my list of rums?

Nothing personal but I thought I had the rums nailed better than any bar I have ever seen in the world.

I will have a bottle of Captain Morgan brought down for completion sake:)

Thanks,
Escott

Ram
05-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Ok sorry about the Mamajuana, got mucho of that. It is a mixed drink and not something you stock and buy bottles of it.

Would you actually want Captain Morgan Rum after seeing my list of rums?

Nothing personal but I thought I had the rums nailed better than any bar I have ever seen in the world.

I will have a bottle of Captain Morgan brought down for completion sake:)

Thanks,
Escott

Oh Oh, Don't let Jayman see what you said!! :D :corky:

Ram
05-13-2006, 04:39 PM
On a serious note, would you like a bottle of Havana Club 7 year??

Also, can you buy Barbancourt 8 ano in the DR, would love to bring a bottle of Haitain rum home, can't get it in Canada anymore.

Escottindr
05-13-2006, 04:56 PM
On a serious note, would you like a bottle of Havana Club 7 year??

Also, can you buy Barbancourt 8 ano in the DR, would love to bring a bottle of Haitain rum home, can't get it in Canada anymore.I would love a bottle of the Havana Club 7 year old. Yes, you can buy Barbancourt 8 ano here now. Let me know when you are coming down and I would be happy to have a bottle for you here. Sometimes you can get stuff and sometimes you can't is my experience. If you want I will pick up one while they are in stock.

Escott

Ram
05-13-2006, 05:01 PM
I am coming down on June 12th, I will bring you a bottle of HC 7 year, save me a bottle of Barbancourt and we will call it even...I love Rum!!

I will PM you a few days before I come.

weyland
05-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh Oh, Don't let Jayman see what you said!! :D :corky:
We compatriots of Lord Nelson believe Woods 100% Navy to be the acme of rums, though I am sure these lesser rums are perfectly adequate for the colonies and ex-colonies. I have tried to educate the Jayman but he ignored me. I must bring a bottle with me next trip for Scott to organise some ISOC palate training. We might yet turn the Jayman into an English gentleman. Start cutting the crusts off the cucumber sandwiches, Scott!

Escottindr
05-13-2006, 06:03 PM
We compatriots of Lord Nelson believe Woods 100% Navy to be the acme of rums, though I am sure these lesser rums are perfectly adequate for the colonies and ex-colonies. I have tried to educate the Jayman but he ignored me. I must bring a bottle with me next trip for Scott to organise some ISOC palate training. We might yet turn the Jayman into an English gentleman. Start cutting the crusts off the cucumber sandwiches, Scott!I have to tell you that a rum tasting is really to my liking!

What a great idea. I wonder if you have to spit when you do this as well and it would take a true English lad to let us know for sure! LOL

Man I can't wait to meet you! I hope you are from England and not from the far North!

Escott

MrHappy
05-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Scott kills me! I guess after running around Sosua for so long trying to find a good restaurant, he finally realized that if you want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself...

The only comment I've got is that the menu seems kinda small.. don't ya think you could add a few more things? Sheesh!!! LOL

Scott, we'll be by to see ya a week or so after you open. BTW, the farm is history!! You won't believe who bought it.. A SANKIE!!

JD & Ingrid

Escottindr
05-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Scott kills me! I guess after running around Sosua for so long trying to find a good restaurant, he finally realized that if you want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself...

The only comment I've got is that the menu seems kinda small.. don't ya think you could add a few more things? Sheesh!!! LOL

Scott, we'll be by to see ya a week or so after you open. BTW, the farm is history!! You won't believe who bought it.. A SANKIE!!

JD & IngridWow a story of a Sankie done well! Congrats to you! Does that mean the sisterinlaw is no longer available? LOL

Escott

MrHappy
05-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Nope, she's still available.

So is Mom, for that matter.

I'm still hoping to find an older guy that wants a 40 yr old god fearing woman to take care of him for the rest of his days...

Jimmydr
05-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Nope, she's still available.

So is Mom, for that matter.

I'm still hoping to find an older guy that wants a 40 yr old god fearing woman to take care of him for the rest of his days...

Weyland is in the market, age 66.

B_J_Lover
05-15-2006, 11:04 AM
I like everything you said, except:

"It isn't going to be a hooker hangout."

DAMMIT. LOL.

Hookers make everything better.

MrHappy
05-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Weyland says he's looking for an older woman, but he's heading for the younger chica route!

BJ Lover, After a few days in Sosua, you'll learn to appreciate a hooker free environment! They can actually be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Years ago, Route 66 in Boca Chica was a hooker free zone. You could sit at the bar or a table out front without being hustled for drinks, and watch them walk by a couple of feet away. Perfect.!

Pana
05-15-2006, 11:57 AM
After a few days in Sosua, you'll learn to appreciate a hooker free environment! They can actually be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Great point, this is why you will never catch me staying at a place on the strip in Sosua only did it once and never did it again.

weyland
05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Weyland says he's looking for an older woman, but he's heading for the younger chica route!

Shit! Is nothing private or personal these days???!!! I just drop into this thread for an update on Scott's project and what do I find? Two old veterans with time on their hands deciding the rest of my life between them in a public thread. And not for my benefit but to tidy up loose ends in their own family affairs.:eek:

What do you think I am? Some sort of geriatric Anglo-Sankie who will scavenge the mature leftovers from among your friends and relations? I am shocked and disappointed.

(Email me privately intimate pictures of any candidates.:love: But nothing over 45 or over 125lbs. A knowledge of English Metaphysical Poetry of the 17th century and of vegetarian cooking could tip the balance. A good grasp of salad tossing is a promising first step towards the latter. No Republicans.)

ilikenyacional
05-15-2006, 05:16 PM
BJ Lover, After a few days in Sosua, you'll learn to appreciate a hooker free environment! They can actually be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Years ago, Route 66 in Boca Chica was a hooker free zone. You could sit at the bar or a table out front without being hustled for drinks, and watch them walk by a couple of feet away. Perfect.!

Very true. After a couple of days, you need hooker free zones. But then, after a week or so, the hardcore and annoying ones know you and stop bothering you. You don't see that with 3-5 days trip. The same with beach peddlers, after 4-5 days they leave you alone.

Phoenix
05-15-2006, 08:11 PM
I like everything you said, except:

"It isn't going to be a hooker hangout."

DAMMIT. LOL.

Hookers make everything better.

You can bring your own ones in though BJL :biggrin:

milldam
05-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Weyland, the mom sounds like a perfect fit for you!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Escottindr
05-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Shit! Is nothing private or personal these days???!!! I just drop into this thread for an update on Scott's project and what do I find? Two old veterans with time on their hands deciding the rest of my life between them in a public thread. And not for my benefit but to tidy up loose ends in their own family affairs.:eek:

What do you think I am? Some sort of geriatric Anglo-Sankie who will scavenge the mature leftovers from among your friends and relations? I am shocked and disappointed.

(Email me privately intimate pictures of any candidates.:love: But nothing over 45 or over 125lbs. A knowledge of English Metaphysical Poetry of the 17th century and of vegetarian cooking could tip the balance. A good grasp of salad tossing is a promising first step towards the latter. No Republicans.)Man, I thought I had the perfect woman for you. She is 5'10" and 126 pounds with the perfect bump out arse and the nicest Tatas you have ever seen but I guess she is now out of you range by one pound. Maybe I will just marry her instead since you aren't interested!

Last night I was out with a BEAUTIFUL 23 year old with a 41 year old mom. I was thinking maybe I should meet the mom since that would be the youngest women I have ever been out with in the real world!:)

I crack myself up...

Escott

gdogg
05-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Scott, I'm proud of you!! The pics and the menus look great! I can't wait until July to get down there. You'll be getting a lot of business from me!
:wink:

weyland
05-16-2006, 03:14 AM
Man, I thought I had the perfect woman for you. She is 5'10" and 126 pounds ... but I guess she is out of your range by one pound.

I guess I could stretch to another pound if she is really 5' 10". I have always preferred petite girls like Nadine and Mireille but now I am getting old I find my back aches after a long session of 69 with my spine curved. I could keep it straight if I am doing it with someone exactly my own height (5' 10"). Might be more comfortable.

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 08:39 AM
I guess I could stretch to another pound if she is really 5' 10". I have always preferred petite girls like Nadine and Mireille but now I am getting old I find my back aches after a long session of 69 with my spine curved. I could keep it straight if I am doing it with someone exactly my own height (5' 10"). Might be more comfortable.Now I don't know if you like Breasts or not but hers are perfect and small. No if she was a 5' gal you would think that they were HUGE and when you put them in your hands or Mouth you also think that they are HUGE but they actually are on the smaller size because of her height. I have been feeding her so she may be up to 130 now so maybe you should reconsider 5 lbs extra. I don't know what that equals in your outdated English weights and measures system because I of course being Dominican and having lived in the US for many years would NOT comprehend Stones:)

Hasta Pronto!

Escott

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Scott, I'm proud of you!! The pics and the menus look great! I can't wait until July to get down there. You'll be getting a lot of business from me!
:wink:Man it will be my pleasure to have you as a client of the restaurant and I look forward to it! I will even lend you Jimmy's laptop to cruise the internet if you get in before he does. Hell it would be worth it to just see his face if he can't get onto this site early in the morning! LOL

Escott

Jimmydr
05-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Man it will be my pleasure to have you as a client of the restaurant and I look forward to it! I will even lend you Jimmy's laptop to cruise the internet if you get in before he does. Hell it would be worth it to just see his face if he can't get onto this site early in the morning! LOL

Escott

You know from where I can get in at 7:30AM.:surprised:

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 10:51 AM
QUIXOTE’S
STARTERS
1. Buffalo wings with blue cheese dipp. 6/10 pc. - 145/185
2. Middle eastern platter ( hummus, baba ganush, madbuha salad,
tahini ) served with warm pitah bread - 155
3. Shrimp / vegetarian spring rolls (3 pc) - 145
4. shrimp & crab cakes, served with fresh cucumber pickle,
small green salad, and balsamic reduction -165
5. Chicken satay – 2 small brochettes of chicken
supreme, with peanut /ginger dipping sauce and sweet
chili & soy sauce - 165
6. Escott's Hot and Spicy Chili – bowl of piping hot beef & beans chili, garnished With jack cheese and jalapeños, served with chips and sour
cream- -165
SALADS
7. Caesar’s salad – young romaine lettuce tossed in
parmegian, anchovy, and garlic dressing, sprinkled with
herb & garlic croutons. - 120
(with grilled chicken breast) -165
8. Thai chicken salad – iceberg lettuce, tossed with Julienne of carrot,
cucumber, cabbage, and scallions,
In a soy & ginger vinaigrette, topped with hot shredded chicken
breast, in sesame, soy, and chili. - 165
9. Seared tuna niceoise – lightly seared tuna, sliced Potato, sliced egg,
tomato, cucumber, green beans, Spanish onion, and black olives, on
a bed of young lettuce. served w/ roasted pepper & garlic ioly -165
10. Greek salad – tomato & cucumber, tossed with
lettuce, in a lime and olive oil vinaigrette, topped
with real feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil, and
garnished with oregano, and onion rings. - 165
SOUP
11. Thai chicken noodle – shredded chicken, egg noodles,
and vegetable julienne, in hot & sour chicken broth. - 135
12. Gingered squash – rich and creamy. -135

Sandwiches
13. Hamburger – 8 oz. 100% beef burger, lettuce, tomato, onion and
pickle, on a sesame bun, with our house dressing. Served with
French fries & slaw. – 160
(crispy bacon, Swiss cheese, or American cheese - extra -20$.)
14. Philadelphia cheese steak - strips of beef steak, sautéed with onions
and peppers, on toasted baguette bread with cheese spread.
Served with fries - 185
15. Tuna sandwich – seared sesame tuna tataki, wasabi mayonnaise,
fresh cucumber pickle, red onions, and hair thin sliced red cabbage.
Served with fries. - 185
16. Club sandwich (hot) – lightly seasoned grilled chicken breast,
crispy bacon, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato, on a triple Decker
of white, or whole wheat bread. Served with fries & slaw - 170

Main course
17. Chicken supreme – double breast of chicken lightly marinated
in garlic, herbs, lime and olive oil, grilled to perfection - 260.
18. Chuletas a la plancha – two pork chops mrinated in oregano,
garlic, olive oil & chili, prepared on the griddle. - 280
19. Beef filet – 9 oz. beef filet steak, grilled to your preference, (we
recommend medium rare!) and served with creamy
pepper corn & brandy, or creamy shitake mushroom sauce. - 360
20. T – bone - beef lover’s dream… 12 oz. of beef T – bone grilled as
you like, ( we recommend medium) and served with creamy pepper
corn & brandy sauce, or a creamy shitake mushroom sauce. - 340
21. Ribs – lightly smoked, succulent, “falling off the bone” ribs,
served in our home made special B.B.Q. sauce 4 / 8 pc.– 210 / 290
22. Fried fish – whole fried 12 oz. grouper, dipped in peppered flour,
and fried to perfection. Served in Mediterranean fresh lime,
parsley, chili, and garlic sauce. - 300 23. Thai tiger shrimp – 10 medium tiger shrimp sautéed in creamy
coconut, ginger, basil, chili & coriander sauce. - 360
24. Southern fried chicken – half a chicken cut in 2, fried to perfection
In an old family recipe mix of spices & herbs.
25. Dominican pollo guisado – chicken thighs slowly cooked in special
adobo, served with white rice, beans, and a small side salad. - 160
26. Dominican chuletas ahumadas – two smoked pork chops, fried and
served with white rice, beans, and a small side salad. - 180
ALL MAIN COURSES (16- 24) ARE SERVED WITH A CHOICE OF WHITE RICE, OR FRENCH FRIES, OR MASHED POTATOES, AND WITH PARSLEY CARROTS, AND BUTTERED GARLIC STRING BEANS.
From the wok
THAI CURRY – a special mix of piquant spices & herbs,
julienne of vegetables, and shredded poultry, meat,
Or sea food, cooked in coconut milk, and served with
white rice.
27. Red chicken curry - 260
28. Red pork curry - 260
29. Green beef curry - 260
30. Yellow vegetarian curry
(with shitake mushrooms and soy “meat”) - 260
31. Yellow sea food curry - 280

YAKI SOBA – Japanese stir fry of egg noodles, vegetable julienne, and
Shreds of poultry, meat, or sea food, in ekonomiaki sauce (thickened soy sauce sweet, and a little bit sour).
32. Chicken Yaki – soba - 230
33. Pork Yaki – soba - 230
34. Beef Yaki – soba - 230
35. vegetarian Yaki – soba
(with shitake mushrooms, and soy “meat”) - 230
36. Sea food Yaki - soba - 250

Desserts
37. Mom’s hot & rich chocolate cake – served with vanilla ice cream,
whipped cream, and chocolate syrup - 150
38. Espresso panna cota – an Italian delight made with espresso,
and reduced heavy cream. Served with caramel sauce - 100
39. Vanilla & coconut malabi - cream and coconut milk
vanilla flavored jelli, served with grenadine syrup, crushed
peanuts, and ground coco nut. – 120
40. Ice cream – three scoops, home made chocolate sauce,
and whipped cream. - 130

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 10:52 AM

1. Europpean breakfast-

Two croissants, Swiss cheese, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 100

2. California breakfast-

Large bowl granola w/chunks tropical fruit, yoghurt, drizzled w/ honey. 100

3. Egg breakfast-

Two eggs (any way), toast, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 100

4. Egg & bacon breakfast-

Two eggs, bacon/sausage, toast, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 120

5. American breakfast-

Three eggs, bacon or sausage, hash potatoes, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 165

6. Large American breakfast-

three eggs, bacon or sausage, hash potatoes, breakfast cereal, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 175

7. El magnifico –

Three eggs, sausage or bacon, hash potatoes, pancakes w maple syrup, cereal, fruit, toast, croissant, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 250

8. Desayuno criollo –
platano verde frito, yucca y huevos. 150

gdogg
05-16-2006, 11:13 AM
You know from where I can get in at 7:30AM.:surprised:

It'd be hard to beat Jimmy there. He's the one who wakes me up when we're staying at the Palace at the same time. If not, I'm in bed til noon!

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 11:37 AM
It'd be hard to beat Jimmy there. He's the one who wakes me up when we're staying at the Palace at the same time. If not, I'm in bed til noon!
:wink:We put some pills in his drink the night before! LOL

gdogg
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a plan!!

Jimmydr
05-16-2006, 01:07 PM

1. Europpean breakfast-

Two croissants, Swiss cheese, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 100

2. California breakfast-

Large bowl granola w/chunks tropical fruit, yoghurt, drizzled w/ honey. 100

3. Egg breakfast-

Two eggs (any way), toast, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 100

4. Egg & bacon breakfast-

Two eggs, bacon/sausage, toast, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 120

5. American breakfast-

Three eggs, bacon or sausage, hash potatoes, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 165

6. Large American breakfast-

three eggs, bacon or sausage, hash potatoes, breakfast cereal, fruit cocktail, toast, croissant, butter, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 175

7. El magnifico –

Three eggs, sausage or bacon, hash potatoes, pancakes w maple syrup, cereal, fruit, toast, croissant, marmalade, orange juice, coffee. 250

8. Desayuno criollo –
platano verde frito, yucca y huevos. 150

What about omeletes?

Pana
05-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Escott how soon is the place going to be open?

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 01:31 PM
What about omeletes?Good question but... when you see Eggs Any way you want them please think Omelettes. Just have to add different things you can add, thanks for the question.

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Escott how soon is the place going to be open?
Look at my countdown meter below! Can't get any closer than that:)

Edited to Add: Don Thomas, you have a broken countdown timer!

Open on Friday at 8am for Breakfast approx 2 days 18 hours from now.

Escott

Beads
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
sounds great looking forward to checking the place out.

Beads
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
lots of nice chicas wandering around doesnt hurt any either.

gmalet
05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
The place looks great. Last time I ate there with the old owner I ordered a hamburger and it was an awful color. I just ate the fries. Glad to see dining at the Europa will definately be a stop of mine.

Escottindr
05-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Slight setback...

The place in Puerto Plata where I ordered my cushions from called me tonight (I was supposed to pick them up today) and told me that they didn't have enough fabric to do them. They were selling the fabric to others and I now this because I had a sofa delivered that I ordered after in this fabric and the freakin sofa is 12 feet long. They of course lie to me and tell me that they didn't sell it to others but I have one cushion loaded in the truck already so I can shove it up their arses when I go there tomorrow.

Dori asked if he could throw out the old cushions yesterday and I said HELL NO, NOT UNTIL I GET THE NEW ONES!

Man am I a mindreader or what. Can someone tell me why my people are such ASSHOLES please!

Beads
05-18-2006, 10:44 AM
are you open yet? you still have a few weeks before the invasion starts again. looks like the canadians are coming in a week before the July 4th party so better get prepared.

Escottindr
05-18-2006, 12:32 PM
The upper bar is being trimed out in Metal right now. Lights installed this afternoon, food prep at 3pm.

Manana a la ocho para desayuno!

Not perfect but a whole lot more inviting than before I got here!

Escott

whynotme
05-18-2006, 12:54 PM
The upper bar is being trimed out in Metal right now. Lights installed this afternoon, food prep at 3pm.

Manana a la ocho para desayuno!

Not perfect but a whole lot more inviting than before I got here!

Escott
everything will work out
i closed my bar/restaurant after thanksgiving for a major upgrade renovation project and when my head cook came in for for look thru in april she just about had a seizure as i had told her we were almost ready for our may 1st reopeneing. to me it looked like we were close but to her she thought we were in a disaster zone.

it was done (we had to work the weekend but we made it)

looking forward to the new look

Escottindr
05-18-2006, 03:07 PM
It is looking good for sure. Had to use the old cushions for the chairs till Wednesday when I get the others now a two tone. Dealing with people here really sucks big time. They just have no respect at all for anything or anybody. Imagine stopping to chat in your car and blocking 2 lanes of traffic without a care in the world and if someone honks their horn they look at YOU like you have 6 eyes in your head.

Ah nevermind, I am tired, frustrated and sore. I will be better tomorrow or maybe after I start drinking later:)

I am proud of the place and even the dirtiest hooker is telling me how nice it is! Hmmm... she also asked for Jimmy. Said something about needing the 300pesos? LOL

Hasta Pronto!

Escottindr
05-19-2006, 09:49 AM
It is 9:45 am and we are open for breakfast although still working on the place. Put out several breakfasts already.

Trim on the upper bar is hand chiseled metal painted black and is being finished this morning. Hopefully we will have light fixtures installed this afternoon.

If you are in town stop over and say hello. It is still a work in progress but you will see where it is going and if you knew where it came from you should be impressed!

Hasta Pronto!

Escott

Jimmydr
05-19-2006, 09:50 AM
It is 9:45 am and we are open for breakfast although still working on the place. Put out several breakfasts already.

Trim on the upper bar is hand chiseled metal painted black and is being finished this morning. Hopefully we will have light fixtures installed this afternoon.

If you are in town stop over and say hello. It is still a work in progress but you will see where it is going and if you knew where it came from you should be impressed!

Hasta Pronto!

Escott

Looks very good, any more pictures?

Escottindr
05-19-2006, 10:20 AM
More pictures

If anyone can bring me a sleeve of music CD's I would appreciate it. Free ride from POP Airport if you do along with 2 bottle from Duty free. Email or Pm me guys!

Escottindr
05-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Pictures and more BS Words because it says I have to

Escottindr
05-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Hah! Served 10 Breakfasts and ran into a few problems. It's 1:30 pm and already served 5 dinners. This is fun but I am exhausted.

Good for the first day though.

Escott

gdogg
05-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Yo Scott, don't wear yourself out before I get there!! I'm looking like early July sometime.

Escottindr
05-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Damn, it is 7:15 pm and served 45 meals today. I am exhausted. Had to send out for stuff all day long. Some soft opening! Ready to pass out.

Beads
05-19-2006, 07:18 PM
looks great Scott. 6 weeks baby im ready!

Bug Boy
05-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Damn, it is 7:15 pm and served 45 meals today. I am exhausted. Had to send out for stuff all day long. Some soft opening! Ready to pass out.

It seems this was posted just before I walked in the door. I give the restaurant two thumbs up. I ordered the buffalo wings and a Presidente for less than 200 pesos. The wings were listed on the menu in the appetizer section. I think it should be moved to the entree section. I had a hard time finishing the plate. The food is great. The service is second to none. The restaurant is as neat and clean as it can be. There are a few minor things Escott wants to finish. Who cares.

Would I eat there again,,,,,,,,,,You Better Believe It.

Best of luck to you Escott.

gdogg
05-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Herb, I didn't know you were down there already! Keep us posted on what's going on.

Phoenix
05-19-2006, 08:48 PM
It seems this was posted just before I walked in the door. I give the restaurant two thumbs up. I ordered the buffalo wings and a Presidente for less than 200 pesos. The wings were listed on the menu in the appetizer section. I think it should be moved to the entree section. I had a hard time finishing the plate. The food is great. The service is second to none. The restaurant is as neat and clean as it can be. There are a few minor things Escott wants to finish. Who cares.

How is the coast to coast tour going Herb!

Pana
05-21-2006, 11:07 AM

This is what I like to hear, cant wait to stop by next week and check your place out Escott :wink:.

Bug Boy
05-21-2006, 08:48 PM
When rating a restaurant how many points should be awarded for food presentation?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/bqribs/DR5/IMG_0690A.jpg

Escott, when are you going to post the menu? Maybe a spanish version also, LOL. You know what I mean. I am back in Jersey. Sorry I missed breakfast but it was a long last night in Sosua. My pleasure to have met you. Damn, I missed my dream girl by 30 minutes! Guess that is why you keep a backup or two close by.

Homer Simpson
05-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Today I had a bunch of Dopes ordering 10 things and changing 10 times. They will get their first lesson in civility tomorrow when I take no substitutes in anything from them. Boohoo if they don't come back.

Escott
How long do you figure you're going to last, with an attitude like that?

BrooklynBeas
05-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Scott see ya this weekend... Im makin a quick trip from Thursday to Monday... Hey if you see my friend Joe around please tell him to call... Hope everything worked out with him and his guests at the condo...

weyland
05-23-2006, 01:56 PM
How long do you figure you're going to last, with an attitude like that?
Hey Scott, are you familiar with the English TV series "Fawlty Towers" starring my alter ego John Cleese? Sounds like you have been learning from it. How do you know those guys were not inspectors from Guide Michelin?

BrooklynBeas
05-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Rumor is the people from Zagats Survey are coming to his restaurant this weekend LOL :)

Escottindr
05-23-2006, 03:32 PM
How long do you figure you're going to last, with an attitude like that?As long as there are respectful people that like my food.

guttaman
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
As long as there are respectful people that like my food.

Are you saying the bald obnoxious waitress from the Shark Bar will need to learn manners?

Escottindr
05-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey Scott, are you familiar with the English TV series "Fawlty Towers" starring my alter ego John Cleese? Sounds like you have been learning from it. How do you know those guys were not inspectors from Guide Michelin?I don't know if they are or are not actually. All I know is that they were bouncing changes off me for 5 minutes and playing musical chairs. They will find out that from now on we only accept what is on the menu without changes for them. This aint Burger Kings "Have it your way".

They were just a bunch of clowns.

Escott

Escottindr
05-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Yesterday we served over 100 meals. We were busy just about all day. When we closed the kitchen we were out of a lot of stuff which is good considering we got through all the orders with the fresh stock we had and today we will also have fresh food to offer. We now buy 50 Croissants every morning. Started with 20.

I have had people eat 3 and 4 times already who live in Sosua at the restaurant. That is a good sign.

Stop in guys and say hello. Check out our menu and you will be in for a nice surprise.

Jimmydr
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Yesterday we served over 100 meals. We were busy just about all day. When we closed the kitchen we were out of a lot of stuff which is good considering we got through all the orders with the fresh stock we had and today we will also have fresh food to offer. We now buy 50 Croissants every morning. Started with 20.

I have had people eat 3 and 4 times already who live in Sosua at the restaurant. That is a good sign.

Stop in guys and say hello. Check out our menu and you will be in for a nice surprise.

What time do you open? I will be there in 40 days.

Bug Boy
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
When rating a restaurant how many points should be awarded for food presentation?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/bqribs/DR5/IMG_0690A.jpg

Escott, when are you going to post the menu? Maybe a spanish version also, LOL. You know what I mean. I am back in Jersey. Sorry I missed breakfast but it was a long last night in Sosua. My pleasure to have met you. Damn, I missed my dream girl by 30 minutes! Guess that is why you keep a backup or two close by.

Post the Menu, por favor!

Escottindr
05-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Jimmy, you will be there in 38 days 19 hours and 53 minutes.

8am

Bug Boy
05-23-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll probably stop in for breakfast, I just love egg and cheese on a crossaint with french toast sticks and turkey bacon..mmmmm

But I don't know about a philly cheesteak in DR. lol

Bug Boy
05-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Post the Menu, por favor!
Check page 6 for the menu

Dick Dawson
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Check page 6 for the menu
Actually, since some of us changed settings to allow more posts per page (this is only page 4 for me) it's better to go by post number. In this case, it's posts 109 & 110.

Escottindr
05-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Picks at breakfast this morning sent by a friend

BrooklynBeas
05-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Hey Scott... Ill see sometime this weekend... Leavin tomorrow morning for Santiago... :)

Mr Bambino
05-25-2006, 01:13 AM
Wow scot pictures are looking real good. I can not wait to see it in person.

Mr Bambino

B_J_Lover
05-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Scott, see you June 15. Remember my handle!

Escottindr
05-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey Scott... Ill see sometime this weekend... Leavin tomorrow morning for Santiago... :)Thanks for coming in. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. Dinners are a bit more special. How many different ways can you cook a cheese omelette...

Escott

Beads
05-27-2006, 06:45 PM
sounds like things are going well which is good to hear!

thunderstar
06-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Well - i was staying in Playa Dorada - Hired a car and just kept coming back to this place.

To be honest its a team effort there. Dori is the Chef - and seriously he is a wonderfull chef. You can tell that he REALLY cares what you think about his food. He will come out in a shy type manner and just glance over to see if you have a clean plate! He askes about what you like and will even tell you how to make the dish back at home. ( the GF asked not me! )

Scott - he is a really nice guy - great to talk to, knows the area and can point you in the right direction - the resturant is clean, presentable and stylish. He only has the nice, clean girls in there not the nasty street whores.

The mans got style - the resturants got flair and together it works!

Go eat there guys!

Dan
PS - Cheers for the 2 free beers Scott!

continentalmike
06-04-2006, 08:46 AM
I stopped by at Scotts place to eat breakfast (granola) and in the evening as well. Had good food at reasonable prices.

If it lasts it will be a valuable addition to the chips and burger culture.

Scott, Dawn and Dori, best of luck and keep up the good work..

I've not eaten everything on the menu, but it looks good and if quality remains consistent with that which I did ate, definitively a place to recommend!

psriches
06-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Is that Dawn from DR1???

Escottindr
06-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Is that Dawn from DR1???Yes it is. She is helping out with the inventory control but is not a partner and doesn't work here with exceptions of when I need to step out. Would have her if she wanted to be but she doesn't want to work:) She is here a lot so people may think she is an owner. I also have a few of her sculptures on display on the Bar with more coming in the next few months.

Dawn is a riot and a lot of fun to have around.

Escott

psriches
06-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Yes it is. She is helping out with the inventory control but is not a partner and doesn't work here with exceptions of when I need to step out. Would have her if she wanted to be but she doesn't want to work:) She is here a lot so people may think she is an owner. I also have a few of her sculptures on display on the Bar with more coming in the next few months.

Dawn is a riot and a lot of fun to have around.

EscottWell then the next time WSJ and PSRICHES are in town, we will stop by to thank both of you personally for giving us the STI-Sosua mountain road directions on DR1. The two of you gave us directions using the "bombed out street" making a left from the airport. I've given about 5 guys those directions over the years. They are perfect. So thanks to the both of you!!!

Escottindr
06-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Revised inventory list...

Ok guys, what am I missing that should be here? I want to have the biggest selection on the North Coast and in the whole Country after that. I am pretty sure I have the biggest in Sosua/Cabarete now but still looking to grow the selection.

Living in the DR dulls the senses since you don't see a big selection here. Post what you think I should stock. I am going to add to the Scotches and the Tequillas in the next week from people coming in but tell me all that I should get in.

Thanks

Whiskeys

Blanton's Bourbon
Canadian Club
Chivas Regal 12 yr
Crown Royal
Crown Royal Special
Dewers 12 yr
Dimple Pinch 15 yr
Glenfiddich 15 yr
Glenlivet 12 yr
Highland Black
Jack Daniel's
Jameson Irish
Jameson 18 yr
Jim Beam Kentucky
J W Black 12 yr
Ken Laugh Irish
Oaken Whiskey

Vodka

Absolut 80 proof
Classic Vodka
Findlandia
Grey Goose la vanille
Montesol
Sky Vodka 80
Stolichnaya 80 pr
Vincent (van gogh)

Rum

Bacardi 151
Bacardi O(orange)
Bacardi Limon
Bacardi 8 yr amber
Bacardi Reserva
Barbancourt 8 year old
Barcelo Anejo
Barcelo Imperial
Bermudez Aniversario
Bermudez El D
Brugal Carta D
Brugal Extra Viejo
Brugal Siglo de Oro
Capt Morgan's Spiced
Caribbean Club 7 yr Cuban
Centenario Conmemor
Don Rhon Reserve
Facapa Centen 23 yr
Flor de Cana 18 yr
Flor de Cana 12 yr
Medellin 8 Yr
Siboney
Viejo de Caldas 3 yr

Gin
Beefeater
Bermudez
Bombay Sapphire
Gordons
Montesol London Dry Gin
Perigans Dry
Tanqueray

Tequila

Patron's Anejo
Don Julio Anejo
El Jimador Blanco
El Tesoro Paradiso
Jalisco Revolucionario
Jose Cuervo Gold
Milagro Anejo Sng Brrl
Tres Sombrero Blanco
Tres Sombrero Gold

Liqueurs

Alize Gold Passion
Alize Red Passion
Alize Blue Vodka/Cognac
Alize Wild Passion
Amaretto di Saronna
B&B
Baileys
Barbero Grappa
Blue Curacao )

Liqueurs

Cointreau
Crème de Banana
Crème de Cacao
Crème De Menthe
Cuarenta y Tres
De Melon (Lagr)
Drambuie
Frangelico
Galiano
Grand Marnier
Jagermeifter
Kahlua
Malibu Coconut Rum
Melocoton Peach
Sambuca Black
Sambuca Classic
Schnapps Apple
Strawberry
Tia Maria
Triple Sec
Vermouth extra dry

Brandy & Cognac

Delamain Vesper Cognac
Frapin VIP X.O. Cognac
Hennesy VS
Leopold Gourmel Cognac
Montesol Cognac
Napoleon VSOP
Remy VSOP Red Label

Beer & Coolers
Beck's
Brahma
Corona
Heineken
Miller
Presidente
Smirnoff Ice

Wine List - Bottle
Country Red
Chotes-du-Rhone France
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon Chile
Ducado de Montesol Shiraz Australia
Ducado de Montesol Merlot Australia
JP Chenet Merlot France
Marquis de March Spain
Montys Hill Shiraz/Cabernet Australia

White
Ducado de Montesol Chardonnay Australia
Montys Hill Chardonnay Australia
Santa Helena Sauvignon Blanc Chile

Sodas/Water/Juices

Atlanta Water
Atlanta Agua con Gas
CD Club Soda
Coke
Coke Lite
Fanta Grape
Fanta Orange
Pepsi Lite
Sprite
Red Bull
Tropico
Cranberry Juice
Fresh OJ
Handmade Passion Fruit

Beads
06-04-2006, 02:10 PM
quite the list there. well you got stuff ill drink on there so all good for me!

Escottindr
06-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Well then the next time WSJ and PSRICHES are in town, we will stop by to thank both of you personally for giving us the STI-Sosua mountain road directions on DR1. The two of you gave us directions using the "bombed out street" making a left from the airport. I've given about 5 guys those directions over the years. They are perfect. So thanks to the both of you!!!Those directions save about 35 minutes. Tough longer ride the other ways.

Glad that they helped you.

Escott

Dark Knight
08-17-2006, 07:11 AM
What's the latest on this place, and Scott?

Hemp
08-17-2006, 10:32 AM
What's the latest on this place, and Scott?

when i was there last month...it was cool, foods decent
(american mostly) customer service could be better though!
i saw some chicas entertaning in there here and there.

wireless lap tops on site was a cool plus also. if u need to print anything or scan or fax ask the owner...thats where i did all my cpu work during my trip.
europa hotel cpu sucks major ass cheeks :mad:

MrHappy
08-17-2006, 11:28 AM
We've eaten there a few times, breakfast and dinner.

All of the dinner plates we've had have been excellent, at very reasonable prices.

Breakfast is also very good, but what you order and what you get are two different things. For example, I like eggs over easy, with crispy bacon. The better half likes eggs with the yolks hard.

Even though we give the waiter detailed, clear, instructions, the person cooking breakfast prepares it the way they want, so I get fried eggs with crispy edges, and chewy bacon, the better half gets runny eggs.

For some people, this is a big deal, but not for us, we just send it back until they get it right.

This past weekend, we ate breakfast at Rocky's. It's about a buck and a half cheaper, and more quantity. Downside is the waiting time.

lr444
08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
I was there Dec 2006 after seeing your pic in #153 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=186511&postcount=153) 05-25-2006, All I can say is can't wait til i get back to see it in person will be going there Oct 2006
Looks Nice

Hemp
08-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I was there Dec 2006 after seeing your pic in #153 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=186511&postcount=153) 05-25-2006, All I can say is can't wait til i get back to see it in person will be going there Oct 2006
Looks Nice

dec 06...u was there:lol:

back to the future! lol

busting balls.

bpl0116
08-18-2006, 02:14 AM
of the 12 yrs im going to thr dr i got eggs done right one time and that was in my own apt.THEY DONT GET THE EGG YOLK THING.over easy they cant understand

Gutter Meat
08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Do NOT eat here,, I found 3 hairs in my sandwich !!!!!!!!!!!

Magnum
08-31-2006, 11:03 AM

Be thankful...he usually charges more for that!

mirage6
08-31-2006, 11:14 AM
lmao rotf

i plan on visiting there and checking it out i do think some isoc members had a problem with some comments from the owner

riverm
10-18-2006, 10:12 PM
The two guys who run this place, one on the floor and one in the kitchen, work hard to make you happy. All the staff are helpful and friendly.

There's a good selection of liquors and wines. Most importantly the food that I had was tasty and reasonably priced. I particularly liked the Domincan-style slow-baked chicken thighs and the Thai dishes. Breakfast was reliable with free re-fills of coffee, something I am not used to in Latin America.

The place has an unhurried atmosphere, such that you can sit around with your laptop, drink coffee and beer, and make eye contact with the chicas sitting at the bar, some of whom are doable.

They're making the little area between the main part of the restaurant and the hotel lobby into an air-conditioned room. They appear to be trying to improve things regularly.

My only suggestion is that they get more electrical outlets for computers.

Clean. bright, friendly: Overall, this was a great place to relax, use the wireless service, eat good food, drink, and even pick up a chica.

ilikenyacional
10-18-2006, 10:19 PM
The two guys who run this place, one on the floor and one in the kitchen, work hard to make you happy. All the staff are helpful and friendly.

There's a good selection of liquors and wines. Most importantly the food that I had was tasty and reasonably priced. I particularly liked the Domincan-style slow-baked chicken thighs and the Thai dishes. Breakfast was reliable with free re-fills of coffee, something I am not used to in Latin America.

The place has an unhurried atmosphere, such that you can sit around with your laptop, drink coffee and beer, and make eye contact with the chicas sitting at the bar, some of whom are doable.

They're making the little area between the main part of the restaurant and the hotel lobby into an air-conditioned room. They appear to be trying to improve things regularly.

My only suggestion is that they get more electrical outlets for computers.

Clean. bright, friendly: Overall, this was a great place to relax, use the wireless service, eat good food, drink, and even pick up a chica.

Okay, fine. Could we know a little bit more about you and your trips down there ?

So, I guess you stayed at the owner's condo also ? It must be great also...

Cuba Libre
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Okay, fine. Could we know a little bit more about you and your trips down there ?

So, I guess you stayed at the owner's condo also ? It must be great also...According to his other post (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33945), it looks like he stayed at The Europa.

weyland
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM

I suspect Apos of having put them there. We all know he is carrying on some obsessive one-man crusade. I assume they were pubic hairs, Apos? Male or female?

Rocky
10-23-2006, 07:28 PM
I suspect Apos of having put them there. We all know he is carrying on some obsessive one-man crusade. I assume they were pubic hairs, Apos? Male or female?You have to admire Apos for having such a high level of ethics and morals, that he comports himself accordingly.
I hav seen Apos "accused" of having obsessions, or something similar, when in fact, he is not willing to let himself be wittled down, from his moral stance.
As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the best people I have met, since moving here, and I think he's an invaluable resource for ISOC.

Magnum
10-24-2006, 06:31 AM
You have to admire Apos for having such a high level of ethics and morals, that he comports himself accordingly.
I hav seen Apos "accused" of having obsessions, or something similar, when in fact, he is not willing to let himself be wittled down, from his moral stance.
As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the best people I have met, since moving here, and I think he's an invaluable resource for ISOC.

Who asked your opinion?????

weyland
10-24-2006, 06:34 AM
You have to admire Apos for having such a high level of ethics and morals, that he comports himself accordingly.

I am sure Apos realises I am only teasing him. He is always on the side of righteousness. He must be the only saint in ISOC.

Rocky
10-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I am sure Apos realises I am only teasing him. He is always on the side of righteousness. He must be the only saint in ISOC.I knew that, in fact, he seems to leave a trail of curlies, everywhere he goes.
That being said, for the benefit of any newbies who don't know who Apos is and what he represents, now they know.

Magnum
10-24-2006, 08:48 AM
I knew that, in fact, he seems to leave a trail of curlies, everywhere he goes.
That being said, for the benefit of any newbies who don't know who Apos is and what he represents, now they know.

Yeah.....but whose short and curlies are they???????

Aren't you the same guy who swims with 2 pooches at the same time?

Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm....................very interesting......

Magnum
10-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Uh oh.....I see that Scott is viewing this thread........

I will take the eggs over easy with a side of short and curlies please......