PDA

View Full Version : Metro Bus

TPdog
01-30-2008, 07:28 AM
I just got back from DR and yes:lol: for reasons outside of my control I will be returning in 2 weeks.....I am flying into Santiago and was looking at taking the Metro Bus to Sosua. I fly out of POP so I only needed to do this one way. Does anyone know the bus schedule and is it easy to get to the station. I'm sure I could get a taxi from the airport to the station...was wondering the taxi fee as well. I will write a trip report over the weekend.
TPDog

TPdog
01-30-2008, 07:34 AM
Hey guess what....I hit the search button and saw a nice thread from Cheeno........:mrgreen: Its all good!! Moshy is a slut!

ErikS
01-30-2008, 08:29 AM
TP,

A couple of weeks agao, I posted the schedule in this thread:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80570&highlight=Metro+Bus+Schedule+Sosua

NEW (alternative) BUS SERVICE FROM SOSUA (Mongers Shooting the Breeze)

I just sent you a PM re the Palms.

Hemp
01-30-2008, 08:44 AM
I think its time TP purchased a villa or condo there!!! i mean what the hell might as well...

your a man whore!!!

moshy2k
01-30-2008, 05:32 PM
I just got back from DR and yes:lol: for reasons outside of my control I will be returning in 2 weeks.....I am flying into Santiago and was looking at taking the Metro Bus to Sosua. I fly out of POP so I only needed to do this one way. Does anyone know the bus schedule and is it easy to get to the station. I'm sure I could get a taxi from the airport to the station...was wondering the taxi fee as well. I will write a trip report over the weekend.
TPDog

WTF do you mean out of your control....... You need to go back because you are a pure SLUT....... And plan on proposing to the love of your life Chantel......

moshy2k
01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
And that SLUT stole my Chica on this past trip... And asked me to pay his Chica after HE fucked her. The NERVE of some people.