PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sosua!

gdogg
08-16-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm sitting here at Rocky's waiting for my ribs to arrive. Just wanted to drop in an let everyone know that THIS MUCH FUN SHOULD ME ILLEGAL!!!

I'll be writing an extremely detailed report when I get back. Yes Beas, there will be plenty of photos!! My digital camera hasn't been perfect, but I've been able to capture plenty of shots. Plus, I still have six days left.

To anyone who hasn't been here yet, GET HERE! You don't need to book a multi-week trip to enjoy it. Come for an extended weekend. I had a list of places I wanted to see while I was here, and did most of it yesterday. I haven't seen the beach yet, but I'll be there tomorrow.

I do believe I have whiplash from the constant jerking of my head in all directions checking out the chicas. These girls are so gorgeous and plentiful. Everything I've read here has been accurate. I haven't had a single problem.

Me, Lukeinla, biggsex and several others are having a blast. Jimmy, wait til you see the honey Luke has pulled. He was sounding so naive and nervous about coming down. This man is running the joint down here. A complete natural.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. When I get back, I'll have great stories about Mercedes (I and II), Soronji, Blausi-something, Joce-something, and a WHOLE SLEW of others. Maybe even the missing Anna (I kid, I kid!).

LATER!

BigTrick
08-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Damm.....wish I was there. Can't wait for the report and pics

the_Jayman
08-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Anna ? Anna ? Anna ? ANNA ? ?

I hope you guys know I'm just kiddin with this anna bullshit . . . kinda an inside joke.

(at least I crack myself up)

BrooklynBeas
08-17-2004, 10:30 AM
please show me this girls pic!

if it aint her gimme a link to wsa where it is !

continentalmike
08-17-2004, 10:44 AM
gdogg, keep up the good work and keep paying them bithces.. but not to much tell them that prices have gone down world-wide so they ahve to adjust too!

the_Jayman
08-17-2004, 10:44 AM
Beas,

I did a thread on WSA entitled "Someone give me the 411 on Palace Anna".

It's a short story using pics I stole from other guys.

It's still pretty close to the top.