PDA

View Full Version : Is the ISOC Calendar a mess!

weyland
01-31-2008, 08:47 AM
Am I the only one who finds the present Calendar/Event Room setup over-complicated and unclear?

For example, I am in Cabarete from Feb 11th to Feb 25th and I want to see at a glance which ISOC guys are around to look out for (or perhaps in some cases to avoid).

With the old Calendar I could see this at a glance (assuming they entered themselves into the Calendar). Now it opens up into a incomplete Calendar where it is necessary to click on each thread to see the required information, and then the picture is muddied by threads that have nothing to do with specific events.

No doubt the present Calendar is ideal for someone who "has been a member of Mensa since 1990 and has a measured IQ of 186" but could those of us who have trouble putting our slippers on the right feet have something simpler? Like the former Calendar?

If you will be on the North Coast of the DR between Feb 11th and 25th and are interested in meeting up, perhaps you could add a post to this thread with your dates? Or PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

ErikS
01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I gave up trying to use the calendar. Yo soy estupido! :(

Hemp
01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Ditto...:rolleyes:

I gave up trying to use the calendar. Yo soy estupido! :(

Jimbo44
01-31-2008, 11:14 AM
I have to agree as well!!

Kevy
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
If you go to the Calender at the top menu bar. between member info and Galleries and links, you will see the calender, you are thinking baout. Only five events can be shown per day, after that you have to go to individual days.

Bug Boy
01-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't have a problem with the calendar but........

I CAN NEVER GET THE FUCKING COUNTDOWN TO WORK

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Donny Boy
01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
If you go to the Calender at the top menu bar. between member info and Galleries and links, you will see the calender, you are thinking baout. Only five events can be shown per day, after that you have to go to individual days.

Hey Thanks Kevy I never knew there was a calender like this one:cheesygrin: