PDA

View Full Version : Punta Cana Question

murf3515
02-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Heading to Punta Cana in May 2008. I know this is a remote location but i'm looking for car washes or clubs. Any info greatly appreciated.

sicpup71
02-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Heading to Punta Cana in May 2008. I know this is a remote location but i'm looking for car washes or clubs. Any info greatly appreciated.

don't go inless u have to come up to the north. or just put punta cana in the search.

yourmomma999
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
la punta - is a 3 minute drive by taxi from the hotels there. Has 20 girls working at any time. most in pretty good to excellent shape. It's a strip club with rooms upstairs $100 for an hour. I reccomend a taller thin light brown caramel skinned girl called Yenny if she is still there/ There is another one I forgot the name. Just ask the hotel security guard or taxi driver "Donde estan las putas? Where are the hoes? They know, that's what I did. Also if you go to the club called MANGU located at Occiental Grand Punta Cana there should be anywhere from 20-40 girls a night inside. Somehow the locals get in. That club is hoppin from 9:30 til 4 or 5am. The girls ask for $80 at first but you can get them down to $30 easily towards end of night, I never saw chicas so desperate for money. Some very hot but never left with them. I do not know where they take you but the hotels will not let you. My suggestion is get the girls' you numbers that you are interested in and meet them in the day and see where you are supposed to take them at night. That way you get no surprises and also you can meet them at a restaurant for lunch and maybe there are small hotels you can rent by the hour. There will also be several dominican males in that club dressed like hip hop types here in NY. Flashy clothes, diamond / gold chains and earrings, baseball caps. I think they are mostly drug dealers and tell them r no and to leave you alone and they will quickly. If you go to second floor of club you have men on rollerskates and with bowties or crossdressing. If you like that stuff go to the second floor. Hope it helps. We walked around in the day and it is not like Sosua at all. I did not see one hoe. I think they are only in the clubs and they are not allowed to walk the streets because as you know some tourists pay way too much for the fancy Punta Cana hotels because they don't know better to say in Puerto Plata much cheaper. However, I will say that a lot of them like the fancy rooms with hot tubs in Punta Cana which Puerto Plata does not have.

don't go inless u have to come up to the north. or just put punta cana in the search.