PDA

View Full Version : Black Beard Karaoke Fetish

Revolutionrock77
02-01-2008, 05:25 PM
A lot of people think of BBs chicas as hardcore.

I don't get to monger a lot during the year, except for my once a year trip to the DR.

Every once in a great while i will waste money on a Craig's list chica or a massage place. You get to the hotel, you pay, you hit it and then you are out.

The girl might look good, be friendly, but there is very little in the way of a personal connection.

Last time I was at BBs, I went to the pizza place in town for the Karaoke night. I hung out with some of the girls, had a few drinks and watched them sing karaoke. It might be a cultural/Latin thing, but these girls really put their hearts and emotions into the music. MOre than one had tears in her eyes as she sang a broken hearted love song. She would stare at me as she sang, directing the song to me. In a weird way it was kind of a turn on. It was a fun night, and a good prelude to una noche de sexo.

I don't really know how to express this, but this really made them seem like full, real people to me. THey may be "hardened pros", but this really did something that made them seem more like regular girls, which deep down they really are.

While I am NOT looking for a girl friend, this kind of laid back hanging out really adds pleasure to my experiences with the chicas. Compare a night like this with 30 minutes with a CL girls and you have to admit there is no comparison. I guess what I'm trying to say is that a so called "hard core" chica from BBs, for me is a thousand times less "hard core" than the p4p girls that I might hook up with in the states.

ymmv

weyland
02-01-2008, 05:34 PM
You are a very decent sort of guy, RR77. Sounds like a great evening.

The same sort of thing applies to dancing, which is of great interest to our friend cuddler in another thread.

ErikS
02-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I remember being at BB in Oct 2004. Two other guys and myself went with a bunch of BB chicas to the Sunday karaoke night down the street at Pizza King. And as RR says, the girls really put their all into the singing. :vak: :music: :whistle: :party:

Not to be outdone, the three of us guys got up and sang "New York, New York".
Needless to say, we were terrible. BUT the chicas cheered and appaulded loudly nevertheless. :clap2:

Sadly, when I took Cuddler for a quick tour of BB last week, I noticed that the Pizza King Karaoke place was closed and boarded up with a "for sale" sign plastered on the door. :icontd:

eldorob
02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
I wonder if Fred at Cuba Libre in Sosua has any Dominican music for the Karaoke machine? I know he's an Elvis fan...

Cuba Libre
02-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Assuming it's the same place I went to, it's been closed for a while, possibly over a year.

One time in 2006 after BB's closed for the night, I went with a couple of girls that were working at BB's, and a few memember of the staff (including David's daughter). It was one of my more memorable nights that didn't involve sex.

Unfoturnately, the next time I was at BB's, they said the place had closed down.

MrHappy
02-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Assuming it's the same place I went to, it's been closed for a while, possibly over a year.

One time in 2006 after BB's closed for the night, I went with a couple of girls that were working at BB's, and a few memember of the staff (including David's daughter). It was one of my more memorable nights that didn't involve sex.

Unfoturnately, the next time I was at BB's, they said the place had closed down.

Ah yes, David's daughter...... 'sigh'

weyland
02-02-2008, 06:44 AM
Ah yes, David's daughter...... 'sigh'
You are just being bloody contrary. If she wasn't forbidden you would have forgotten about her years ago.

terrierist
02-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I guess what I'm trying to say is that a so called "hard core" chica from BBs, for me is a thousand times less "hard core" than the p4p girls that I might hook up with in the states.

ymmv

I must agree with this entirely. Several here have commented on my trip to Cristal's Mustang Ranch and the Cristal's Nightclub girls that they wouldn't touch them because they are so hard-core. I still don't know what they mean by that and would really like to see a working definition that suits the context of Chicas. Although these girls are forward, and I assume the puta at BB's are much the same, for the most part they give their all while they are with you, and are far less cold, less impersonal and less "this is just for business"-like than North American professionals. To that end, I consider them less hard-core, more friendly, and clearly to offer better service.

I hooked up with two non-pro Chicas during my stay, but they were not as satisfying as the six different Cristal's girls (with the exception of one bad experience).

Perhpas I'm too inexperienced to get it. After all, I am but a Junior Monger (Monger in Training?) at this time. Gentlemen, please help me out. What do you mean by hard-core with respect to Chicas? It sounds derogatory, yet I don't understand why.

weyland
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Gentlemen, please help me out. What do you mean by hard-core with respect to Chicas? It sounds derogatory, yet I don't understand why.
Excellent question, terrierist. Just the sort of question that Jimmy likes to strip out and start a new thread with (without the OP's permission), so why don't you beat him to it?

I agree that "hard-core" has no consistent meaning and is sometimes used as an insult.

To me "hard-core" can include seasoned professionals who give very good service, deliver everything promised and full value for money, and also those who give very poor service, fail to tick some or many of the boxes, and poor value for money (or even scam you outright), and of course it includes all those between these extremes.

What I would not expect from hard-core chicas is either GFE or a convincing simulation of GFE. So for me it is not necessarily an insult as many guys prefer to spend their time and money on such chicas. I would cite Escarlett as an example of the "good" hard-core puta.

What about the chicas at Passions? They are all "professional" because they are trained by the management and have to stick to the routines and rules. But are they all "hard-core"? I think that usually depends on how long they have been there. There is a steady turnover of staff there, and I have never known how many jump ship and how many are pushed overboard, but I think either way it stops most of them being there long enough to get too hard-core.

I try to avoid hard-core putas (even the "good" ones) because I am usually looking to establish some sort of ongoing relationship. This may result in chicas who are not so attractive, or not as sexually competent, and it by no means saves me money. There are more failures than successes but the few successes make it worthwhile to me. Of course, if I just visited the DR for 3 to 5 days as many of you do, my approach would make no sense at all as there could be no "ongoing".

terrierist
02-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Excellent question, terrierist. Just the sort of question that Jimmy likes to strip out and start a new thread with (without the OP's permission), so why don't you beat him to it?

What I would not expect from hard-core chicas is either GFE or a convincing simulation of GFE.

First, I'd appreciate help in how to strip this and start a new thread. I didn't mean to hijack this one. (Or Jimmy, if you'd like, consider my permission, though unnecessary, to be given).

Now GFE is exactly what I DID get from the hard-core Cristal girls (all but the forgettable one). Frankly, better than this old fart had ever previously experienced. Some of the best sex ever, all the functions, from DFK to DATY to BBBJ to every position to laughing, holding hands, taking carriage rides, going for swims, etc. And, with but one exception, no DRAMA. What else would you want in a GFE experience. This is, perhaps, the source of my confusion on how we label some professional chicas hard-core, primarily because of where they work.

So again, what constitutes hard-core in a chica (as opposed to our WIKI definition of hardcore which doesn't seem to fit). Is there something else those of you who avoid Cristal's and to a lesser extent, BB's are concerned about?

weyland
02-03-2008, 05:10 AM
First, I'd appreciate help in how to strip this and start a new thread. I didn't mean to hijack this one.
Someone's done it for you here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88080

I must admit that what I posted above, though meant sincerely, doesn't really hold water so let's hope some other guys can do better in the new thread.

When are you next in the DR, terrierist? I would like to meet up some time.

Hemp
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM
GREAT POST. especially this part!!!

very very true :wink:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that a so called "hard core" chica from BBs, for me is a thousand times less "hard core" than the p4p girls that I might hook up with in the states.ymmv