PDA

View Full Version : President to visit Sosúa on Sunday

gmalet
02-02-2008, 08:52 AM
The President, dr. Leonel Fernández, will visit Puerto Plata on Saturday, to give an election speech at la Avenida Manolo Tavarez Justo.

Leonel FernándezHe'll stay overnight in Playa Dorada, where he'll meet party members to discuss the coming election campaign.
On Sunday afternoon he'll start by laying the first foundation for the secondary school to be built in Montellano. The 'Banco Central' has donated a large piece of land to Montellano, and the President has made the necessary budget available to realise this long-needed school. Pupils from Montellano currently have to travel to school in Puerto Plata.
The President will then travel on to Sosúa, where he will open the 'Secundario Gregorio Luperón' school. This is estimated to take place between 3pm and 5pm. Representatives from Sosúa's tourist industry hope that they will be able to meet the President, but he will need to move on immediately to meetings in Tamayo, Moca and Salcedo. So, it looks like there won't be much free time in his schedule for Sosúa.

Ingus_Khan
02-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Please hide the whores during his visit. Don't want him trying to shut Sosua down as a political stunt.:rofl::eek::rofl::eek:

eldorob
02-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Please hide the whores during his visit. Don't want him trying to shut Sosua down as a political stunt.:rofl::eek::rofl::eek:

or just dress them all up as Catholic School Girls...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647a47a6715915.jpg

psriches
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I wonder if he will go to Passions!!

TropicBob
02-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Figures...Threesomefan arrives and they bring in the Big Cheese to make sure things are in order.

Gdogg: Please invite the Presidente to my Bash Wednesday night!

weyland
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Figures...Threesomefan arrives and they bring in the Big Cheese to make sure things are in order.
Funnily enough, although you are joking you are on the right track. For a few years now Leonel has been angling for an invitation to England to meet the Queen. This is just the sort of snobby status symbol crap that appeals to the Dominican ruling classes. It is all to do with the package holiday business and possible scheduled flights England/DR. I remember one of the Blackbeards girls explaining my seeing pictures of Leonel and Liz on the TV News by saying the Queen was coming to Puerto Plata (yeah, right!).

Anyway, Leonel (who probably lurks here, can anybody guess his handle?) has found out that some very IMPORTANT English visitors are arriving in one week's time and wants to make sure all is in order, spare toilet rolls in the washrooms, etc.

ErikS
02-04-2008, 08:45 AM
........................ For a few years now Leonel has been angling for an invitation to England to meet the Queen .................... I remember one of the Blackbeards girls explaining my seeing pictures of Leonel and Liz on the TV News by saying the Queen was coming to Puerto Plata (yeah, right!).

etc.

I could have sworn that Queen Lizzie and her better half had already visited the DR last May? :confused:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/DSCF4436.jpg

You mean they didn't even have the common courtesy to invite Leonel (or "Leo baby" as HRH refers to him) to drop by Buckingham Palace sometime for a spot of tea? :rolleyes: