PDA

View Full Version : Charamicos

mack10
08-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Don't know if I spelled it right. Where is Charamicos? Have only been to Sousa once but missed it. How do you get there? Good places to go, etc.
Thanks

Jimmydr
08-22-2004, 09:38 AM
You enter the beach from the Sosua side and walk completely across.

Don Tomas
08-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Don't know if I spelled it right. Where is Charamicos? Have only been to Sousa once but missed it. How do you get there? Good places to go, etc.
Thanks

Eat at Maria's or El Central both have been recommended.
Low gringo factor compared to El Batey Sosua
Beer is cheaper in the bars.

Sleezer
09-02-2004, 07:56 AM
be careful at the pizzeria on the main strip...lady owner Maria is a real ripoff ...no menus coz they charge you by your gringo looks ...awful sweet pizza and more expensive than in El Batey...

BrooklynBeas
09-02-2004, 09:28 AM
be careful at the pizzeria on the main strip...lady owner Maria is a real ripoff ...no menus coz they charge you by your gringo looks ...awful sweet pizza and more expensive than in El Batey...

Well ... what is the correct price for the pizza?

Sleezer
09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
a pizza should not cost any more than 150 to 250 pesos depending whatyou put on it ..we had a "pepperoni cake" , fat sweet dough not with shrimps but only with pepperoni...awful ...paid 280 pesos and gave it to the shoe shine kids they sucked it down in no time...halleluya.. but not for me...
gotta get going... to get a massage at..., well,where else.. "Passion" to get my head blown off....take care

Jimmydr
09-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Pizza Alberto In Sosua the prices start at 150 pesos.