PDA

View Full Version : Mountain View

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Outside club with cheap hotel attached. Lowest rates of all clubs in town.

Jthomas
06-11-2004, 12:16 AM
I hooked up with some local Canadians who took me up there for the first time. No shows going on since it was early, but they claim that the girls sometimes put on fuck shows on the stage. The very cute waitress first asked me if I wanted a beer, then asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Decided to take the beer and check on her later. Seems like the place can be alot of fun on the right night.

Jimmydr
06-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Could be 40 chicas and shows going on at times.

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Is this place still open? If so I may check it out one night

nomad
02-23-2005, 06:29 PM
I would recommend stoppin in there if you are in POP.Some nights we have pulled 6-7 girls out of there and other nights we left out of there with nothing.But the prices are cheaper then el boem or crystals,so its worth a try.

gdogg
02-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I hit this place after hitting Crystals and El Boem in August. There were a few chicas there, but everyone was still in a bad mood about the Crystals VIP bill. I met one who was okay, but she didn't interest me enough to bring back to the room.

JDR
02-23-2005, 08:58 PM
This place can be hit or miss. Vak and I found our "Diana" there one fine night.

domfan
02-24-2005, 08:05 AM
I would recommend stoppin in there if you are in POP.Some nights we have pulled 6-7 girls out of there and other nights we left out of there with nothing.But the prices are cheaper then el boem or crystals,so its worth a try.

i confirm this, although the chicas tend to charge the gringos more than the locals. there is a haitian girl working there, forgot her name, a buddy of mine takes her out one and then, he says a great lay, pays her 1000 pesos, during her off duty, so no salida charge. we went out for lunch one day, she is a good entertainer, too....

Dark Knight
02-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Haitian chica, ehhhhh? Wonder what the going rate down at the Hatian Village is these days?

Macky
02-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Do they still do shows at MV? I was there a few years ago and they had some good acts, it was fun. Went back last August and it was only a lot of dominicans dancing, no shows, only a few chicas. Perhaps the shows are only on certain nights. Or has the place changed?

If I take a week off, I will head for the north coast, just wondering what the story is with that place. I really liked it that first time.

Jthomas
05-05-2005, 01:13 AM
I would like to know when the shows are as well. Does anyone know?

will_blueprint
05-05-2005, 10:40 AM
I remember seeing this place but not exactly where it is, could someone help me out?

BigTrick
05-05-2005, 11:12 AM
I like this place. Me and my friend D-The Lurker pulled Yisset (Fake ass J-Lo) and Yanni out of there. They both work at BB now. We paid 1000 peso plus 300 peso exit fee.

Jthomas
05-05-2005, 12:58 PM
It is just a a little ways outside of Costambar. Inland

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I like this place. Me and my friend D-The Lurker pulled Yisset (Fake ass J-Lo) and Yanni out of there. They both work at BB now. We paid 1000 peso plus 300 peso exit fee.

You must be somthing like a big ole pimp

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 03:41 PM

He's just a country ass trick

BigTrick
05-05-2005, 11:37 PM

He's just a country ass trick

Country boys are in now.....ask Gdogg

weyland
01-15-2006, 11:46 AM
I have not seen any recent references to Mountain View. Is it still going? And still worth a visit? If so, is it between Costambar and the Teleferico?

JDR
01-15-2006, 11:48 AM
I have not seen any recent references to Mountain View. Is it still going? And still worth a visit? If so, is it between Costambar and the Teleferico?Haven't been there since Franks opened but worth a 5 minute detour.

milone
06-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Haven't been there since Franks opened but worth a 5 minute detour.

What are the chances that any of the girls from Franks will be heading to MV now?

Could someone pls do a Google Earth for it?

Thanx,
MrNat

Kevy
06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't really think this is doing that kind of business anymore. Was only there once last year and they had a concert, they were charging gringos double to get in. Haven't nbeen back.

vagabond
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Stayed there for one night with some friends the other night. They had nice rooms for the price, 700 pesos. We had some drinks in the bar area before we showered, and went out to eat and go to Cristal. There was some good looking girls there, but no stunners. One of the guys took the waitress for a quicky. Think he paid 2500, but could probably got it cheaper with some negotiations. He wasn't very impressed either.
Think it's a very good place to stay if you want a good and cheap hotel in Puerto Plata. The staff was very friendly, and the girl in the reception was stunning.
But it's probbably not worth it to go there just for the purpose of chica hunting.