PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if you've read a thread.

ElPlomero
02-08-2008, 02:31 AM
I missed the tutorial.

Is there a way to tell if you've read a thread, if you've read all the replies on a thread, or which thread(s) the New Posts indicator is talking about ?

NOP

psriches
02-08-2008, 06:09 AM
I missed the tutorial.

Is there a way to tell if you've read a thread, if you've read all the replies on a thread, or which thread(s) the New Posts indicator is talking about ?

NOPAre you building a case??

We have to keep our eyes on you.:wink:

LM
02-08-2008, 01:52 PM
If you're on a lot, I just go to "Today's Posts" and they show the posts for the last 24 hrs, I think......the threads that you haven't read are in bold lettering, the threads you have read are Non Bold...

New Posts are just that.....it only shows threads that have new posts in them that you haven't read...

sicpup71
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
I missed the tutorial.

NOP

if you go into the post and look here (View-All) Members who have read this thread : 23 and put the cursor over a name u well see when they were last on that post.

weyland
02-08-2008, 02:40 PM
if you go into the post and look here (View-All) Members who have read this thread : 23 and put the cursor over a name u well see when they were last on that post.
Not a lot of people know that!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/656847acafef2a184.jpg

Well, I didn't anyway. Thanks sicpup71.

sicpup71
02-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Not a lot of people know that!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/656847acafef2a184.jpg

Well, I didn't anyway. Thanks sicpup71.

don't thank me thank DT.

the_Jayman
02-08-2008, 06:31 PM
another REALLY cool feature of this board is . . .

if ya fill a glass half-way up with rum and then top it off with coke and drink it while reading and posting in the threads . . . it gets funnier and funnier thru-out the night until about 10 or 12 glasses later and then you are totally fucking HYSTERICAL ! ! !

THANKS DT ! ! !

ElPlomero
02-09-2008, 12:00 AM
I wasn't asking about others, I want to figure out when I've read a post, or more importantly when I haven't, so that when the screen tells me there are unread posts, I can tell which they are.

I tried opening every bold title because I figured that's how it works, but I still have New Posts thereafter.