PDA

View Full Version : "Flipping" Video File

BlueDevil
02-09-2008, 04:37 PM
The two MVI/AVI video files I uploaded for my Colombia trip report were shot by wingman while tilting the camera 90 degrees to obtain complete body shots. When we played the videos back, they were, of course, oriented horizontally. Is there a function in Windows (or on this website) that will enable the images to be rotated 90 degrees into the vertical?

Muchas gracias,

weyland
02-09-2008, 04:53 PM
The two MVI/AVI video files I uploaded for my Colombia trip report were shot by wingman while tilting the camera 90 degrees to obtain complete body shots. When we played the videos back, they were, of course, oriented horizontally. Is there a function in Windows (or on this website) that will enable the images to be rotated 90 degrees into the vertical?
I've asked this question before. It seems there is no easy way to do it.

LM
02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
You can use Windows Movie Maker, which is what I use...it comes free with some versions of XP...
It will turn your video......

There might be a free version of it on the Windows site, but I'm not sure of that

Blue Devil, do a Google search on "rotating a video"....lots of info

BlueDevil
02-09-2008, 09:46 PM
You can use Windows Movie Maker, which is what I use...it comes free with some versions of XP...
It will turn your video......
There might be a free version of it on the Windows site, but I'm not sure of that

Blue Devil, do a Google search on "rotating a video"....lots of info

LM,

Thanks for the tech assist...it worked like a champ!