PDA

View Full Version : Passions

yayow
02-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Was in Passions the other day, and besides all the new girls, which there are plenty of them. One of the new girls is Carmen's and Debbie's younger sister. Haven't had the oppurtunity yet because when I was in there Carmen was schooling her. But it won't be long. See you there.

Hemp
02-11-2008, 03:19 PM
can you get a pic of the new sis? and maybe a group pic of the 3 sisters?

Was in Passions the other day, and besides all the new girls, which there are plenty of them. One of the new girls is Carmen's and Debbie's younger sister. Haven't had the oppurtunity yet because when I was in there Carmen was schooling her. But it won't be long. See you there.

MisterPink
02-11-2008, 03:47 PM

Madeline claims to be "older" than the other two, the full service was top notch. BTW she is a new member of the Urine Nation!

I started a Coyote Pack this week, complete with leather vests and insignia!

ErikS
02-11-2008, 07:00 PM

Back in Oct, Debra & Carmen introduced me to a chica who they said was their sister. That's her on the right and Debra on the left (Carmen was "occupied" at the time).

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Nov2007/TropicBob-LaP/Bday/IMGP0660.jpg

When I was there in Nov, I asked Debra what happened to her sister and she said "she didn't like working here".

So not sure if this is the same one, or maybe one of the seemingly endless supply of "sisters" en la Republica Dominicanna! :rolleyes:

TPdog
02-12-2008, 12:52 AM
That is her! When I missed out on Carmen on Saturday night she introduced me to her and said that I could take her instead. I declined.....I take advice from Mongers not chicas ;)

Back in Oct, Debra & Carmen introduced me to a chica who they said was their sister. That's her on the right and Debra on the left (Carmen was "occupied" at the time).

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Nov2007/TropicBob-LaP/Bday/IMGP0660.jpg

When I was there in Nov, I asked Debra what happened to her sister and she said "she didn't like working here".

So not sure if this is the same one, or maybe one of the seemingly endless supply of "sisters" en la Republica Dominicanna! :rolleyes:

The Sage
02-12-2008, 01:04 AM
I don't know. I think I would have worked that angle into a discount and gone with the flow. I'm not a big fan of Carmen's. I know she's a freak and everything. Problem is she doesn't have enough ass for me. This sister on the other hand looks like something I could work with. Mas photos por favor.

Bug Boy
02-12-2008, 04:31 AM

Man your killing me here. Three long months to go.