PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 12:11 PM
A strip of bars across the street from Crystals. Some real bargins can be found here. I have seen 15 or more chicas here at times!!!!
Its fun to just hang out her and BS with all the chicas.

Jimmydr
05-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I have been here when there where 5 chicas and at other times 25 chicas. I even saw 4 that I wanted 1 night but settled on 1 with MisterNYC. :)

Bacalao
06-06-2004, 01:15 AM
I love those spots, I hang out there almost everynight, drinking rum and dirty dancing with some of the girls. That place brings out the true buccaneer spirit in me after a few drinks, then some good old fashion hard ass-slapping and hand jobs at the bar, and lap dances for free but I do recommend those that are new to the establishments to keep their money in their socks to avoid any problems. Some of those girls hands have been known to wander into guys pockets especially after the alcohol kicks in

Bacalao

gdogg
06-06-2004, 08:07 AM
That's something newbies (like me) should watch out for. I can imagine it being easy to get caught up in the moment, only to find your wallet missing later.

Jimmydr
06-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Yes when two or more chicas come on to you and start grabbing, your wallet may be missing.

Jimmydr
06-06-2004, 10:52 AM
I have a second wallet with my expired drivers licence in it. If I lose it, no big deal.

gdogg
06-06-2004, 06:28 PM
I won't carry a wallet. I'll make a copy of my passport (good idea, Lechero) and carry the cash I need deep in my front pockets (or shoe). Ok putas...grab on!!

elj707
06-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Guys do what I do, wear cargo pants with the velcro or zipper pockets 8)

gdogg
06-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Cargo pants...an even better idea!

Jimmydr
06-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Carry a copy of your drivers licence and 3,000 pesos or less. Only $60 or so.

JD
06-08-2004, 03:45 AM
Just made a few copies of my DL.
Good idea to have that with you instead of the
real thing. I have heard it also works if you are
pulled over by PN (Policia Nacional) as well.

Stay safe,

JD

Andy
06-08-2004, 03:23 PM
I have heard it also works if you are
pulled over by PN (Policia Nacional) as well.

Are you sure that this will work? Even if you driving?

Macky
06-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Next time you need to renew your license, tell them you lost it so you can keep the expired one. Watch out with stuffing the money in socks or deep in your pocket. I have tried both of those and sometimes the money can work its way out of the top of the sock. Loose money in the pocket can get yanked out by accident and end up on the floor in a dark club and you never notice it. Carry it in a wallet but only take enough for the night. Since there's almost nothing to go in it, I bought a really tiny wallet that sits way down in my front pocket. They say that a hankie stuffed over the wallet can foil a pickpocket. I got pickpocketed in La Cueva in BC one night, I was very drunk and the girls did the swarm tactic thing. They got my cigarettes which I had stuffed down over my wallet, only because my t-shirt had no breast pocket.

rbc100
11-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Made my fist visit to Long Beach last trip.Walked around the area a good bit had lunch at a nice local place on the beach a few beers in some of the little local street side bars.Had a lady up the street invite me in for a massage and BJ who wasn't bad for 500pesos I think.A nice outing.rbc100

gdogg
11-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks for reviving this thread. I can now thank elj for the cargo pant recommendation. I wear them all the time in the DR!!
;)

the_Jayman
11-12-2005, 09:52 AM
We were just talking about Long Beach last night. Might be worth checkin out in 2 weeks. Thanks again for the update :D

gdogg
11-12-2005, 10:01 AM
There was just one decent chica there when I visited last August. I hear it's gotten a LOT better!

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:06 AM
There was a freindly cute chica or two in a couple of the bars I chilled out at but only sprung for massage and BJ as the price was right.rbc100

brianod
11-12-2005, 10:36 AM
I love long beach - especially when with ISOC - I've been there with JDR, Kevy, Knotty, DT and others. When there is a group of them and a group of us the energy can get off the chain. :o

Do watch your pockets though even Kenia and her sister warned me about this one time

Phoenix
11-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks for reviving this thread. I can now thank elj for the cargo pant recommendation. I wear them all the time in the DR!!
;)

Also if you roll during the day with shorts cargo shorts are the way to go. At night I also found if you get the chino pants with lots of inner pockets it it tough to get things out.

JDR
11-12-2005, 10:59 AM
I love long beach - especially when with ISOC - I've been there with JDR, Kevy, Knotty, DT and others. When there is a group of them and a group of us the energy can get off the chain. :o

Do watch your pockets though even Kenia and her sister warned me about this one time

We will be shopping there next week.

gdogg
11-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Also if you roll during the day with shorts cargo shorts are the way to go. At night I also found if you get the chino pants with lots of inner pockets it it tough to get things out.

Most of the shorts I wear are also of the cargo variety!!
;)

Phoenix
11-12-2005, 11:07 AM

Can I go Papi!

JDR
11-12-2005, 11:09 AM

Can I go Papi!

All can go, join in and share.

rbc100
11-12-2005, 11:12 AM
I always wear cargo shorts and carry only the money I need in front pockets.I spend lots of time in Costa Rica in San Jose I have learned to watch my pockets.Had a chica try to pick my pocket in bar across from Crystals my first trip to DR.rbc100

PapiQueRico
11-12-2005, 11:13 AM
For the security thing, I have a small pouch that is meant for wearing around your neck. I tie it to a belt loop and let it hang down on my thigh mid way above the knee. Never been picked in 24 countries.

JDR
11-12-2005, 11:15 AM
For the security thing, I have a small pouch that is meant for wearing around your neck. I tie it to a belt loop and let it hang down on my thigh mid way above the knee. Never been picked in 24 countries.

I carry 2,000 pesos in an old wallet.