PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl Bar

ilikenyacional
08-24-2004, 10:17 PM
Anyone have experience there ? I know they have room upstair .

I never spent time there so I'm curious.

gdogg
08-25-2004, 03:08 AM
They had a couple of really cute girls that were there every day during my visit. One was a tiny thing...no more than 90 lbs. Never stopped in though. Just walked pass them waving and flirting.

It's right next door to Rocky's.

vagabond
08-25-2004, 04:32 AM
I'm dropping in there from time to time. Having some Cuba Libre's and listening to the music. Their playing a lot of good bachata there. I have never done any action there, the girls there is usually not so very good looking. My impression is that they mostly have Dominican customers. They also from time to time have a show there, but just "streeptease light"

vak
08-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Once found a real cutie there, named Elena. Had a nice time with her back at my room. :twisted:

Wouldn't let me take pictures though :cry:

passasabe
10-04-2004, 04:35 PM
partied here a lot last trip. Great place and fun girls!!

Jimmydr
10-19-2004, 09:03 AM
In the Cowgirl bar there were three that I wanted but they wanted 1,500 ST or about an hour. There must have been a total of 12 there.

Don Tomas
10-19-2004, 06:36 PM
I picked up a 4am, 300 peso, slightly overweight (her tits were bigger then her stomach at least) chica in the Cowgirl bar.

gdogg
10-19-2004, 07:48 PM
1500? No way! Not in August, DEFINITELY not now...the way the peso is!

Jimmydr
10-20-2004, 08:39 AM
Swung by the Cowgirl Bar and there were 6 of yesterdays chicas there.

UnMEnXTC
10-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Swung by the Cowgirl last week! Got a really cute one from there for 1,000 tln. However she was not good in the sack - bbbj was good but no fs at all - damn!

Jimmydr
10-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Swung by the Cowgirl last week! Got a really cute one from there for 1,000 tln. However she was not good in the sack - bbbj was good but no fs at all - damn!

There were 3-4 nice ones there everynight during my trip.

psriches
10-27-2004, 03:53 PM
this is the one place i didn't get to. can't do everything in one trip. 8)

Jimmydr
10-27-2004, 03:54 PM
this is the one place i didn't get to. can't do everything in one trip. 8)

Yea right, you can't! :D

JDR
01-03-2005, 07:50 AM
At least 5 nights I swung by here. Carolina, age 22 wanted 1500 plus 300 and we agreed on 1,000 plus 300 for an hour and a half. After 25 minutes she wanted to leave so I paid her 770 and explained I was not happy that she was hungry. :D :(

BrooklynBeas
01-03-2005, 12:05 PM
At least 5 nights I swung by here. Carolina, age 22 wanted 1500 plus 300 and we agreed on 1,000 plus 300 for an hour and a half. After 25 minutes she wanted to leave so I paid her 770 and explained I was not happy that she was hungry. :D :(

$1,300 is more then the 500 short time that we all agreed upon... Jimmy im very upset with you over this one!

psriches
02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Saw some decent ass in this place. worth a stop if you are walking down the strip.

Jimmydr
02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Saw some decent ass in this place. worth a stop if you are walking down the strip.

I found one last trip. Nice! :D

Apos
02-05-2005, 05:11 PM

$1,300 is more then the 500 short time that we all agreed upon... Jimmy im very upset with you over this one!

non-educated consumers will always pay more.

From what I've been reading and my experiences over the holidays there is a world of difference between what we said we'll pay/want to pay, what the chicas are generally asking for and what guys pay. That is we said we'd pay between 500-800 for ST and 1000-1200 TLN, the chicas are asking 1000-1500 (Palace) ST and 2000-3000 TLN and guys are paying 1000-1500 ST and 1200-2000 or more (Palace) TLN. Not to mention the high$$$ clubs in POP. This seems to include many established mongers.

I paid 1500 TLN and 900 for LaPassion massages and 500 for M&M. Didn't hear of alot of bargins except from JDR and we don't usually shop at the same places. Reality seems to be somewhat more expensive than what some think.

el_papi_chew_low
02-05-2005, 05:20 PM
You raise a good point. I guess it depends on supply and demand and the timing of the market. Also, there are always bargains available if you look hard enough and there are bottom feeders out there too, like penny stocks in the stock market. If you can't find a babe willing to meet your price, you have to up the ante. I think these so called transactions are situational, depending on who you are and the circumstances. A lot of times knowing the language can greatly reduce how much you pay as well because you can strike a cord on a different note than just pussy on the meter system.

Apos
02-05-2005, 05:29 PM
You raise a good point. I guess it depends on supply and demand and the timing of the market. Also, there are always bargains available if you look hard enough and there are bottom feeders out there too, like penny stocks in the stock market. If you can't find a babe willing to meet your price, you have to up the ante. I think these so called transactions are situational, depending on who you are and the circumstances. A lot of times knowing the language can greatly reduce how much you pay as well because you can strike a cord on a different note than just pussy on the meter system.

Very true. Also what you read may not always be an accurate picture of your situation. Some guys are bargain hunters, some are really smooth and well conected and then there's the rest of us :lol:

BrooklynBeas
02-05-2005, 05:52 PM
i guess im a fuckin pro then... cause ive paid less then most of you and lately a lot of free flings... the supply and demand shit is bullshit cause there are more whores then mongers in Sosua... tell the chicas they can go home with nothing or come to a nice hotel and make money

Apos
02-05-2005, 06:45 PM
i guess im a fuckin pro then... cause ive paid less then most of you and lately a lot of free flings... the supply and demand shit is bullshit cause there are more whores then mongers in Sosua... tell the chicas they can go home with nothing or come to a nice hotel and make money

I guess what's not being said here is of what quality are these chicas. That and that there is no such thing as free pussy. It ALWAYS costs something. There is a hell of a lot of empty braggin' on boards like this along with what I take as reasonible reporting. Now i'm not disputing what anyone says but I know what I see and hear when I'm there and it simply does not add up.

I was in the DR 23 days last year, got laid atleast twice per day and spent about $700 USD, total, on the chicas ($30 USD per day). This includes drinks, food etc... Then there are others that come and have a great time and if they feel they need to pay a bit more to score it doesn't matter. They have an incredible time and the money is secondary to enjoyment. I'd happily pay more if I was short on time or meeting too much resistance to my offers instead of doing without. Others come her with the idea of getting FREE pussy. in my experience it's too much work, not enought fun and in the end costs more than they're saying. What is important to me is relative accuracy. It doesn't do anyone any good to have a mistaken impression of what to expect, especially the newbies to the scene.

We all have different priorities and I'm betting ours at diametrically opposed but as long as were having fun who really cares?!

psriches
02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I have to disagree slightly on this one. Free pussy can be had because many of us have received it on more than one occasion with little to no effort. But like i always say, it's hit or miss. I'm never actually looking for it but you do have to seize the opportunity when it appears. And we don't brag about it, we just report it....... :wink:

Jimmydr
02-05-2005, 07:05 PM
And we don't brag about it, we just report it....... :wink:
Thats right, just the facts, not bragging at all.

Apos
02-05-2005, 07:08 PM
I have to disagree slightly on this one. Free pussy can be had because many of us have received it on more than one occasion with little to no effort. But like i always say, it's hit or miss. I'm never actually looking for it but you do have to seize the opportunity when it appears. And we don't brag about it, we just report it....... :wink:

Okay, perhaps brag is the wrong word. Boast might be better. :twisted:

I'm not saying you can't get laid without directly paying for it. What I am saying is that usually there are other costs to it. It's rare without strings of some sort but yes, it can and does happen. I just wouldn't want people to expect it and be disappointed when reality kicks them when they're down. Most guys seem to come here to monger knowing and expecting to pay fare market for it. If you get some free then more power to ya. I don't count on it and would tell others the same.

psriches
02-05-2005, 07:15 PM

Okay, perhaps brag is the wrong word. Boast might be better. :twisted:

I'm not saying you can't get laid without directly paying for it. What I am saying is that usually there are other costs to it. It's rare without strings of some sort but yes, it can and does happen. I just wouldn't want people to expect it and be disappointed when reality kicks them when they're down. Most guys seem to come here to monger knowing and expecting to pay fare market for it. If you get some free then more power to ya. I don't count on it and would tell others the same.You're right Apos... One should never expect it, but i don't want newbi's just opening up their wallets as soon as they hit town. Talk to the chicas you want, flirt a little. Build up a 2 or 3 day connection with them if possible. They are puta's but they area also human. It really can pay off.

Gladiator
02-05-2005, 07:33 PM
The mongers who pay through their nose are the uninformed newbies, the natural-born suckers and the all-inclusive guys. They usually overpay and spoil the market for the rest.

There should be a menu with the going rates for pussy in each seat of every DR bound plane, along with the emergency landing instructions, so that these non-internet guys could learn what the real prices are.

Maybe Jimmydr should liase, on behalf of the ISOC organization, with some airlines to get this done...

bigfroggy1
02-05-2005, 07:40 PM
that ought to get jimmy discounted or free airline tickets.
just make it a special menu that they hand out if you ask.
just like the cafes in amsterdam for the herbal helper. :shock:
or put a price list in the hotels with pictures just like any tourist destenation.

Apos
02-05-2005, 07:52 PM
The mongers who pay through their nose are the uninformed newbies, the natural-born suckers and the all-inclusive guys. They usually overpay and spoil the market for the rest.

There should be a menu with the going rates for pussy in each seat of every DR bound plane, along with the emergency landing instructions, so that these non-internet guys could learn what the real prices are.

Maybe Jimmydr should liase, on behalf of the ISOC organization, with some airlines to get this done...

That's the point. :o Newbies and lurkers use this site for info. If it's accurate and realistic then they stand a chance of not overpaying. We can really help ourselves this way.

I brought way more $$$ than i needed my first trip. Largely because I was educated by sites like this. I happened to get hooked up at very little cost and saved money but had an great time. The $$$ was also very strong then.

My last trip was also a bargin for me even with the wacky economics, weak $$$ and strong peso combined with inflated prices. I knew what was currently happening because of this board, and it helped.

bigfroggy1
02-05-2005, 08:01 PM
yes exactly most value and fun for your effort and money.
that to me is this site nowhere else have I seen a topic covered in such great detail.
and everyone has such fun :D

Jimmydr
02-05-2005, 08:04 PM
yes exactly most value and fun for your effort and money.
that to me is this site nowhere else have I seen a topic covered in such great detail.
and everyone has such fun :D

Yea, if you ask a question, be prepared to see many responses when you return. Unlikely that there are "No responses".

Don Tomas
02-05-2005, 08:33 PM
...the natural-born suckers...

That's why I occasionally overpay. But I do have moments of shining glory! :lol:

bigfroggy1
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I swear on my monger oath to try not to overpay.

my first time trip disclaimer
1)unless drinking
2)unless it is just 2 fine (or i am extremely horny
3)unless I am just to awed that I am the all they can eat buffet

Don Tomas
02-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I swear on my monger oath to try not to overpay.

my first time trip disclaimer
1)unless drinking
2)unless it is just 2 fine (or i am extremely horny
3)unless I am just to awed that I am the all they can eat buffet

If I could use Excuse #1 then I am guilt free! :twisted:

bigfroggy1
02-05-2005, 08:45 PM
all Excusees can be resused as the conditions apply :D

continentalmike
02-06-2005, 10:35 AM
On paying for play:

1) Yes pussy is never free.. I remember a thread way back in the days.. eventually we all admit that the so-called free-pussy is costing us that dinner, drinks, whatever.. so a total of whatever (RD$ or dollars).. in total this usually equals the same or more than you pay for a ST but less than for a TLN excperience..

2) Free pussy, has limitations in the approach.. you're never really sure what and how much you're getting.. paid pussy is sexually more accomodating and a sure thing..

3) After paying you can easily terminate the paid-for pusssy and get a new one.. it would be crass to do the same to free-pussy.. this is a definite plus with paid-pussy..

4) You can enjoy more normal stuff as well with free-pussy.. actual conversations, afternoons at the pool, manicures, pedicures, massages, washing and home-cooking are all part of the deal with free-pussy.. paid-pussy leaves after you paid it..

5) Never, ever make the mistake of giving paid-pussy the same treatment as free-pussy because you will be paying twice for the pussy.. that's a big no-no imo.. never do this..

6) Inherently there is nothing wrong with using paid-pussy, free-pussy or any combination thereof.. it should not be judged and many of the same issues apply (where, how, how to treat it.. etc) just the answers are different..

7) As far as price goes.. I was there last Sept 2004 at the Palace and paid a lovely girl (Wendy) RD$ 1,500 ST for a royal fucking, bbbj and anything I wanted for a nice 1.5-2 hours .. in the swing-suite.. was I paying above market rate?.. I prob was but I felt that her effort, attitude and our chemistry were such that at that time I had no problem paying it, it was the market rate at the time.. I also paid a Haitian girl RD$ 500 after picking her up outside Charimicos going towards POP.. I had a nice session with her in the cane fields after some off-roading.. that was the market rate at the time.. all I am saying is that market rate is different depending where you are and at what time you're there..

8) Always place quality and attitude above price.. imo you're better of with a slightly more expensive one with a great attitude and good quality than with a cheap one with no attitude.. however price and attitude aren't always linked.. some of the cheapest have the best attitude.. some of the most expensive have the worst..

Apos
02-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Well put CMike, a wise man indeed.

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 11:16 AM
On paying for play:

1) Yes pussy is never free.. I remember a thread way back in the days.. eventually we all admit that the so-called free-pussy is costing us that dinner, drinks, whatever.. so a total of whatever (RD$ or dollars).. in total this usually equals the same or more than you pay for a ST but less than for a TLN excperience..

2) Free pussy, has limitations in the approach.. you're never really sure what and how much you're getting.. paid pussy is sexually more accomodating and a sure thing..

6) Inherently there is nothing wrong with using paid-pussy, free-pussy or any combination thereof.. it should not be judged and many of the same issues apply (where, how, how to treat it.. etc) just the answers are different..

OK, not criticizing but just my thoughts based on MY OWN experiences.

1) Yes, nothing in life is free. In economics we even learn that there is even something called "opportunity cost." However, when you buy a babe a beer and possibly a hot dog, you are not always just paying for so-called free puzzy either. These babes are broke. If I spend $5 on a babe there I am hanging out with and we wind up fucking that is cool. But the $5 might just be for hanging out purposes. I've bought babes beers and shit in the DR that I didn't want pussy from just because I knew they where broke and I thought they were cool peoplem, and we were hanging out. I would do the same for a person here in the states. I may or may not get the puzzy, but the $5 was more about just socializing and shooting the breeze that scaming for the ass. Now this is me ... others might be dif.

2) Free pussy to me is not more limiting. I know everyone wants to generalize based on thier own personal experiences. I can only say that, I've had so-called free pussy that I fucked every which way but up for 2 days str8. It depends on the babe. And don't think just could you came out of your pockets you are geting more. Like I said b4, you might pay for what you get - but you don't always get what you paid for - and many stories on here can attest to that.

3) Whether whoring is inherently evil is beyond the scope of this site.

On you last point about paying a Haitian babe $500. They are lowest on the food chain so that doesn't surprise me. That guy Otto that is from the USA but now lives in Sosua and works in the restaurant next to PJs told me he lived in Haiti for 10 years and never fucked a Haitain babe. They do nothing for me, but I know a lot of guys on here like to fuck them. More power to ya'll.

Apos
02-06-2005, 11:27 AM
On paying for play:

1) Yes, nothing in life is free. In economics we even learn that there is even something called "opportunity cost." However, when you buy a babe a beer and possibly a hot dog, you are not always just paying for so-called free puzzy either. These babes are broke. If I spend $5 on a babe there I am hanging out with and we wind up fucking that is cool. But the $5 might just be for hanging out purposes. I've bought babes beers and shit in the DR that I didn't want pussy from just because I knew they where broke and I thought they were cool peoplem, and we were hanging out. I would do the same for a person here in the states. I may or may not get the puzzy, but the $5 was more about just socializing and shooting the breeze that scaming for the ass. Now this is me ... others might be dif.

2) Free pussy to me is not more limiting. I know everyone wants to generalize based on thier own personal experiences. I can only say that, I've had so-called free pussy that I fucked every which way but up for 2 days str8. It depends on the babe. And don't think just could you came out of your pockets you are geting more. Like I said b4, you might pay for what you get - but you don't always get what you paid for - and many stories on here can attest to that.

On you last point about paying a Haitian babe $500. They are lowest on the food chain so that doesn't surprise me. That guy Otto that is from the USA but now lives in Sosua and works in the restaurant next to PJs told me he lived in Haiti for 10 years and never fucked a Haitain babe. They do nothing for me, but I know a lot of guys on here like to fuck them. More power to ya'll.

You make good points. Life is a fluid situation and thing change rapidly. Everyone is a little different. Someguys like straightup p4p and some are looking for a wife.

I have paid many times but mostly to chicas that I have established a rapport with. I prefer some romance not just sex and often stay with a chica for many days. I play around too but the steady thing is good for me. Of course it all ends when I leave but I keep my options open for the next trip. Whatever works!

continentalmike
02-06-2005, 03:54 PM
On paying for play:

Papi,

Don't worry about posting your insights.. you make pretty good points.. that add to the convo.. We're cool man..

CU,

C-Mike

Willie
02-06-2005, 04:02 PM
many years ago I had a bad experience with a Haitian girl in Barbados. Bad attitude and very poor fuck, did not even feel the ten second thrill.

Since then I avoid them like the plague. But then again that's just me.

Willie

Jthomas
10-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Don't let one bad apple spoil them all.....

So back to the thread....anyone do the cowgirls chicas lately? How bout the new ViP next door? This place looks nice from outside.

JDR
10-15-2005, 09:24 AM
many years ago I had a bad experience with a Haitian girl in Barbados. Bad attitude and very poor fuck, did not even feel the ten second thrill.

Since then I avoid them like the plague. But then again that's just me.

Willie

Yea I had one bad apple as well.

sosuaman
10-15-2005, 01:37 PM
definitely on my list for next trip,, have seen the place many times ,, just never went in,,, thanks,,,

vagabond
10-15-2005, 09:02 PM
It has been closed for a while now. Don't know it it's going to open again.

PapiQueRico
10-15-2005, 09:51 PM
I think it wa sold. Who knows what the new owners will do?

Jthomas
10-16-2005, 12:08 AM
What the cowgirl is closed? I swear I saw girls there last week.

gdogg
10-16-2005, 04:59 AM
There may be girls in the vicinity, but I know Cowgirls was closed in August. Boarded up!!
:?

Jthomas
10-16-2005, 10:00 AM
how about the new place VIP upstairs??

UnMEnXTC
10-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Cowgirls is still boarded up, but seems to be a "little" activity there occasionally.

VIP upstairs is supposed to open in less than 2 weeks.

Central (between sosua life and merangae bar) looks like it is coming along very fast. Should also be open soon.

New place being worked on down the street near blue cow, but seems a while away.

Jthomas
10-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Did anyone peek into VIP? It looked ready from the outside. Who owns this place?

vagabond
10-17-2005, 03:42 PM
The new Disco above Harrisons, not sure if it's called VIP, is owned by Willy, same as Sosua Life bar.

JDR
10-17-2005, 03:44 PM
This is going to get real good with three discos operating at the same time in the same area.

Jthomas
10-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Yes its the VIP. When is the grand opening?