PDA

View Full Version : weyland in puerto plata

weyland
02-17-2008, 02:32 PM
weyland is staying in Puerto Plata until Monday 25th Feb and would be pleased to hook up with any ISOC members in town. Please PM here if you would like to meet, but I don't access the internet every day so I may not be able to meet at short notice. Also there are other distractions, and plans in the DR tend to go off the rails so please don't be offended if it never happens. There is always next time.

So far I have done four haitianas (two old friends and two new) and one dominicana (all TLNs) and met a lot of old friends inside and outside ISOC. Things have gone well but it is frustrating I am only here for two weeks vacation when I could easily be here for good if our friends in the legal profession would pull their fingers out. Hopefully the next time I arrive it will be to stay.

I usually visit Sosúa every third day or so and I am presently in Rocky's. I will head out down to Siempre Sol soon with Boldfocker, another English guy.

ErikS
02-17-2008, 03:36 PM
So your in Puerto Plata now huh?

What happenned to Cabarete?
Did the Thunderstars evict you because of your deviant tendencies, or did you perchance have a run in with the Hells Angles? :rolleyes:

And I suppose Cuddler has had you banished from Sosua as well! ;)

(if you extend your trip, I return on 5 March. I'm having the SanChocho crew over for dinner, and your invited).

3somefan
02-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear that you are fun Weyland. I hope to get the chance to meet you soon. Hopefully by my next trip, you will be there permanently!!

Can wait to read your forthcoming report!! :)

Revolutionrock77
02-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey Weyland!

Have a good time. Hope to meet up one of these trips. We will enjoy vicariously through your updates.

Young Hero
02-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Please don't overdose on the v pills. I don't want to read any more threads about another older gentleman dying in an unfortunate but happy death while making whoopie to a 22 yr old.

Rubicon
02-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Hmmm, I may run into you at some point as I'll be arriving on the 21st. This time, please, don't run away if I approach you. I won't rob you, promise. LOL

terrierist
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Please don't overdose on the v pills. I don't want to read any more threads about another older gentleman dying in an unfortunate but happy death while making whoopie to a 22 yr old.
So get off your damn skateboard and start treating the older gentleman with some respect, or he's liable to confiscate that board and get sent up on suspension or something.:rofl:

Young whippersnappers these days....Sheesh...some cop aught to teach 'em a lesson.:rolleyes:

terrierist
02-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey Weyland!

Have a god time. Hope to meet up one of these trips. We will enjoy vicariously through your updates.

Now I, too, hold Weyland in high respect. But I really think that's over the top, my friend.

At his age he cannot be more than a minor deity.

Guychen_lu
02-18-2008, 02:11 AM
Have fun Weyland.....

weyland
02-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Hey Weyland!

Have a good time. Hope to meet up one of these trips. We will enjoy vicariously through your updates.
Many thanks to you, RR77, and the other guys for your best wishes, but I don't think I will be doing much reporting from the front this trip. I will post a report and some dirty pictures once I am back in the U.K. if my wife has not destroyed by computer in rage while I am away.

weyland
02-18-2008, 08:52 AM
So your in Puerto Plata now huh?

What happenned to Cabarete?
Did the Thunderstars evict you because of your deviant tendencies, or did you perchance have a run in with the Hells Angles? :rolleyes:

And I suppose Cuddler has had you banished from Sosua as well! ;)

(if you extend your trip, I return on 5 March. I'm having the SanChocho crew over for dinner, and your invited).
Hi ErikS

I had to leave the Thunderstars after the first night as Thunderstar found his better half sneaking into my bedroom to get a piece of what the haitianas are raving about.

No chance of extending, I'm afraid, I'm on an inflexible charter flight ticket. Anyway I need to get back home and push on with the divorce so I can move here permanently, but the break has really done me good. I look forward to meeting your new Dominican in-laws at some later date.

Hunter
02-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Many thanks to you, RR77, and the other guys for your best wishes, but I don't think I will be doing much reporting from the front this trip. I will post a report and some dirty pictures once I am back in the U.K. if my wife has not destroyed by computer in rage while I am away.

We will be thinking of you when you are on a stick rotating over a fire in Haiti.:corky: :corky: :corky:

Beads
02-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Have fun weyland I wont be in town until after you leave either so maybe next trip youll be living there and we can meet up.

MyTio
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
weyland have a good trip hope you get to move finally to the DR

blacksultan
02-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Be safe, Wey and enjoy your trip. I am most definitely enjoying mine here in Colombia.

BlueDevil
02-18-2008, 07:56 PM

My regrets on having to still share a house with your wife. I'm glad you took a break from the battle. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Peace,

terrierist
02-18-2008, 08:44 PM

I'm currently playing the "War of the Roses" too, though I don't have it in me to be quite as mean as they were in the film. Good luck, my friend. When we both get through this we'll be able to laugh, preferably in a warm jaccuzzi with a couple, no a quartet of amazing chicas (two at a time is enough for us older gentlemen), verdad?

FLORIDASUR
02-22-2008, 12:32 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213547b107135409f.jpg
Daniela............ A pleasure to behold!

Hi Weyland,
As a member of your "Haitiana Club" I thought I would send this out to you of a cutie I enjoyed in Sosua recently. Hope you have had a great time & post many picts of our lovely Haitianas as soon as you can.

And hey, am I missing something? Should I be going to PP instead of Sosua to indulge in my favorite pass time?

Bug Boy
02-22-2008, 04:58 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213547b107135409f.jpg
Daniela............ A pleasure to behold!

Hi Weyland,
As a member of your "Haitiana Club" I thought I would send this out to you of a cutie I enjoyed in Sosua recently. Hope you have had a great time & post many picts of our lovely Haitianas as soon as you can.

And hey, am I missing something? Should I be going to PP instead of Sosua to indulge in my favorite pass time?

Nice ass. Can you get her to turn around, I want to see her tits!!!

ChicaSeeka
02-22-2008, 05:25 AM
Nice ass. Can you get her to turn around, I want to see her tits!!!

We could call her and tell her that the 7000 guys on isoc that saw her picture on the internet, want her to turn around so we could evaluate her tits..:p :p :p