PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Sosua

cuddler
02-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm leaving town tomorrow, so I just thought I'd start the nostalgia by mentioning some of the events I will remember most (pics added later in the thread):

- Watching my first Haitian GFE Giselle sing and dance the bachata while sitting on my cock

- The first dance with my second HGFE Junette. MAMA MIA! That was just the most erotic thing I have ever experienced. She practically raped me on the dance floor. A real wild animal. It was just about all over bar the orgasm. WHAT a ride!

- The way the chicas love to turn around and do their bottom grind right in one's crotch. Even if I know they mostly do it so can look around and chat to their friends instead of looking at our ugly mugs. (One even lit a cigarette while doing it. I didn't take her home).

- The exhilarating feeling at Classicos that I could take home any of the 50 or 100 chicas that I wanted.

- The freedom to dance every night if I want to, without it being a problem that I'm passed my sell-by date.

- Hearing bachata everywhere. That music just makes me happy every time I hear it.

- Enjoying the spirit of the Dominican people, especially of course the chicas.

- Watching a really talented couple dancing at a little bar on the main strip opposite the Britannia. The guy even looked like a foreigner. If it was one of you guys I'm very impressed (it was on the 17th about 8 pm).

- Having fun with Junette's group of friends at Siempre Sol. What a lovely gang. I never could understand why the others remained alone (I could have used someone to share the bill!).
Just in case you run into them, here's the lineup (I may post some pictures after I get home):

The gangleader (mamasan) is called Ilda, been here 6 years but still sweet (and thin). At the moment with her German novio. Everybody knows and loves her, including her girls.
Monique has been here a year but looks very friendly and unhardcore. She has a live-in Haitian boyfriend, so a GFE is probably unlikely.
Marlene is sultry and looks a little sulky, but probably just shy.
Junette is brand new and still idealistic about finding her prince (I was her first). Doesn't speak Spanish yet. A little heavy in temperament and body but a great cuddler and a good heart. I just loved spending nights with her.
Best friend Majolie is beautiful with a great sense of fun, been here a month but I've never seen her with anyone. I think she's probably a bit choosy (yes, Weyland, I know you thought she was stuck up, but you didn't give her a chance, talking about her body shape as if it was at a cattle show.)

- Being overwhelmed on entering Crystals by chicas throwing themselves all over me and using me for a tug of war.

- The friendship shown me by mongers I'd never met before, especially ErikS, Weyland, TPdog and the Thunderstars.

- My morning swim on the Playa Alicia, floating on the waves in the sunshine, watching the fishermen on the rocks and looking across the bay at the mountains.

- Sitting on the terrace at the Waterfront listening to my Spanish teacher Ramon expounding on everything from the life of Dominican prostitutes in Europe to the relationship between Dominicans and Haitians.

- The party at the house of a "normal" Dominican family I was taken to by ErikS

- White water rafting at Jarabacoa, even though it was absolutely frightening and I still have a bad knee as a result. There were 4 bodies in the water on our trip. One came sailing past our boat at a speed that would have broken all Olympic records. Fortunately she was rescued by a rope lower down.

Bye bye Sosua. It's been great knowing you, and I hope we meet again soon.

terrierist
02-18-2008, 07:37 PM
It sounds like your trip to Sosua was as memorable as my first trip to Puerto Plata just six weeks ago. I'm going back, but I'm also going to Sosua for a week.

I trust you are now addicted too and will be back. It's an amazing, enlightening experience. Good luck with your withdrawal.

And thanks for sharing, Cuddler. Now I'm homesick again...for the D.R. (and I've only been there once).

ErikS
02-18-2008, 08:42 PM
......... It's been great knowing you, and I hope we meet again soon.

Yo tambien!

It sounds like you eventually found your comfort zone and enjoyed your trip. I really hope you will return and that our visits will overlap more than they did on this, your initial foray en la Republica Domminicana - it definately grows on you! :ilike:

carolinajack
02-19-2008, 04:36 AM
GREAT STORY - GREAT TRIP...I'M USING THIS BOARD AND OTHERS TO PLAN MY FIRST TRIP TO DR!

I'M NOT GOING UNTIL JULY...YES IT'LL BE HOT AS HELL...BUT NEED THE TIME TO WORK ON MY SPANISH, AND DANCE MOVES...I WANT TO PARTY - PARTY - PARTY ...I THINK I'M GONNA WIND UP LIVING IN PASSIONS.

BESIDES PARTY LIFE WANT T TO HAVE A FEW GOOD DOMINICAN CIGARS AND DO SOME DEEP WATER FISHING...

...HAVE THE STRANGE FEELING I'LL BE BACK WITHIN MONTHS AFTER FIRST TRIP...

AGAIN GREAT POST!

FLORIDASUR
02-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Hey Cuddler, You really caught the essence of the "Sosua experience". Very nicely put. Thanks for the report. I liked that HGFE abbreviation. That should be put in the library that they have on this site.

gdogg
02-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Good meeting you cuddler!

TPdog
02-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Do not say bye...just see you later...;)
Your first experience is not much different than other ISOC members first experience. Drama; good and bad experiences are very common. Unfortunatly not a lot of members tell us about their mistakes and misfortunes......if you have spent anytime in Sosua or anywhere mongering there is always positives and negatives. Thanks for being honest with your reporting and I had a great time spending time with you and sending emails outside ISOC. I will give you a report when I return but would like more info on the Hatian girls you saw...and didn't see at hermans....you know I like Hatians ;)

moshy2k
02-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Your first experience is not much different than other ISOC members first experience. Drama; good and bad experiences are very common. Unfortunatly not a lot of members tell us about their mistakes and misfortunes......if you have spent anytime in Sosua or anywhere mongering there is always positives and negatives. Thanks for being honest with your reporting and I had a great time spending time with you and sending emails outside ISOC. I will give you a report when I return but would like more info on the Hatian girls you saw...and didn't see at hermans....you know I like Hatians ;)

Don't tell him shit!!!!!! He will steal your chica ...............

cuddler
02-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Don't tell him shit!!!!!! He will steal your chica ...............
I know!
To be fair TPDog tried hard to set me up with his girlfriend's sister one night. But believe it or not I fell asleep and never made it to the disco. (The problems of getting old...)
I don't think he's quite forgiven me.

Jimmydr
02-25-2008, 12:43 PM

Many of us don't have too many really.

Hemp
02-25-2008, 01:11 PM
this is true as well,

ilikenyacional
02-25-2008, 05:06 PM

Exactly. I can honestly say that my trips are 95% drama free.

Knowing spanish and french can go a long way...

cuddler
02-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I would like more info on the Hatian girls you saw...and didn't see at hermans....you know I like Hatians ;)

Nothing more to say really, but here are some pics.

Hope the chicas don't mind. (I don't see why they should, as it could only help them get more guys.)

This is the scene at Hermans.
Why no more guys? Maybe no one wanted to share the tab for these hard-drinking chicas?
The one on the right is one of Weyland's.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213447c458efb9ee6.jpg

Monique and Marlene

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213447c458f7d88d4.jpg

Majolie

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213447c458fd59d36.jpg

Junette

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213447c458fb1a74c.jpg

LM
02-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Herman's Siempre Sol......my favorite spot on the beach...been going there for a few years...

When I land in Puerto Plata and after settling into my room....I grab a couple of cigars and head straight there, grab a presidente and just chill, chicas will always come later...:D

weyland
02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Majolie
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213447c458fd59d36.jpg

I was interested in Majolie because she could not speak Spanish or English and still seemed to have wet feet from wading the Rio Massacre (compare the expression "wetback"). She was a bit plump for my usual tastes but I'm a tolerant guy and fancied a phat ass for a change. But the mamasan of this group, Ilda, advised her not to accept my generous offer of 1500 for the night and to hold out for 2000. End of discussion. Stupid really, because I always treat my chicas generously with meals, drinks, and often regalos. I even babysit for them! She could have made 6000+ in four days instead of (as far as I could see) nothing.

Incidentally, although cuddler calls Ilda (Hilda?) "sweet", and she is certainly the most attractive of the group, I thought she looked really hard-boiled. (She is not shown in cuddler's pictures, presumably as she did not want to be photographed).

At the end of my trip I met Junette (cuddler's girl) and Majolie on the beach. Junette came over to greet me with a kiss but Majolie just pulled a sour face so if that is her attitude I was lucky to miss out on her.

cuddler
02-26-2008, 03:13 PM
IShe could have made 6000+ in four days

Are you joking? With your turnover rate I can't see you staying with one chica for 4 days.

Ilda really is a nice person. I talked to her many times. But certainly experienced.

The names are written as they spell them themselves.

We're all waiting for your big trip report...

Kevy
02-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Are you joking? With your turnover rate I can't see you staying with one chica for 4 days.

Ilda really is a nice person. I talked to her many times. But certainly experienced.

The names are written as they spell them themselves.

We're all waiting for your big trip report...

You have to learn and if you read enough of Weyland's posts, that what he says online is always the opposite of what happens when he gets to the DR. He is a real Jeckyl and Hyde guy. He always talks about not being a monger, but once there he can't help but revert to his real personality. Confusing, but true.

cuddler
02-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Ilda is not shown in cuddler's pictures, presumably as she did not want to be photographed).

Right on. She's trying to make a new life with a German guy, who was in Sosua at the time. And good luck to her.

weyland
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM

I am not like most of the other guys here. When I give my heart to a lady I am loyal and faithful. I have done three nights consecutively many times, so why not four? Anyway, I did not necessarily mean four nights running. Even haitianas lose their charm after 48 hours and benefit from a little alternation.

We're all waiting for your big trip report ...
Tomorrow(ish)! I have just downloaded the relatively few pictures I took onto my PC but am too tired to start writing now. I have barely slept for nearly 48 hours and when driving home from Bristol towards London I found myself dozing off at the wheel several times so I had to stop and nap in the car for a couple of hours.

But if you are expecting anything much you will be disappointed. This was deliberately a low key trip for health and financial reasons and I spent most of my time wifed up with Renate and on social events with families like the babysitting you witnessed. I only fucked four new girls. Three of them were super (the other was routine, just a quick nutbuster on arrival). The rest were old favourites, Braces, Bushbaby, Alicia and, of course, Renata, so they don't really count as mongering, just cementing friendships. You could say that I practically lived as a monk. I even slept alone two nights. I am definitely slowing down with old age.

weyland
02-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Right on. She's trying to make a new life with a German guy, who was in Sosua at the time. And good luck to her.
I think it is more a case of "good luck to him" although he may need more than luck to save his finances.

cuddler
02-26-2008, 05:07 PM
But if you are expecting anything much you will be disappointed. .

Good thing I did a trailer for you then.

You could say that I practically lived as a monk. .

I may be joining a monastery myself if that's how they live nowadays.