PDA

View Full Version : Chica Rotation

Jimmydr
08-26-2004, 09:53 AM
A lot of chicas are passing thru this week. Some old favorites are about to be kicked out for bad behavior. Ester and Estelle are back again. Unsure who is about to be booted. :(

jd_mine
08-26-2004, 05:29 PM
So Estelle isn't with the hotel manager guy anymore??
Last time I was in Sosua she was being a good girl pretending not to know me!

Jimmydr
08-26-2004, 06:03 PM
So Estelle isn't with the hotel manager guy anymore??
Last time I was in Sosua she was being a good girl pretending not to know me!

Come on brother, all good things must end for them sooner or later. :D

guttaman
10-05-2004, 09:03 PM
For the most part the Palace has the same regulars as it had 2 years ago, only older, larger and bambino scarred. Experienced chicas are not a bad thing. But newer and younger chicas seem to try harder and shit do they look better than one with 2 kids. I hear Palace John is going to take care of some old gripes about the condition of the old girl. I hope so. I will be at the Palace 10/24 to 10/31 and hope to see a few younger faces than i saw in August. The title of this thread is chica rotation so lets do it.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
For the most part the Palace has the same regulars as it had 2 years ago, only older, larger and bambino scarred. Experienced chicas are not a bad thing. But newer and younger chicas seem to try harder and shit do they look better than one with 2 kids. I hear Palace John is going to take care of some old gripes about the condition of the old girl. I hope so. I will be at the Palace 10/24 to 10/31 and hope to see a few younger faces than i saw in August. The title of this thread is chica rotation so lets do it.

I get there one day earlier guttaman...

guttaman
10-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Sloppy 2nds is no concern to me.

the_Jayman
10-05-2004, 09:56 PM
guttaman and WSJ3,

I want DETAILS and picture ! !

:mrgreen:

guttaman
10-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Jayman, just got a 4.1 meg Sony camera. What kind of trinkets did you have from the dollar store to get the hard core punta's to pose topless. I have a box of full size Hersey bars ( rumor has it chica's love chocolate ). Chocolate or cheap nail polish? That is the question. Fucking love those RED SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_Jayman
10-06-2004, 01:39 PM
I brought down 20 toys from the dollar store. Plastic guns, dolls, matchbox size cars etc . . . It was a MOJOR hit with the chicas, but I saved a lot of it for the kids across the street.

They were calling me Santa.

WSJ3
10-06-2004, 01:43 PM
guttaman and WSJ3,

I want DETAILS and picture ! !

:mrgreen:

No hay problemo Jayman...

By the way I loved the BlackBeard and Palace pics that you posted on WSA.

Keep up the good work, but the picture of you in a thong...well I felt a little dirty after viewing that one.

YIKES...

You are a brave man to parade around in a thong and then post the pic on the net.

LOL.

WSJ3
10-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Jayman, just got a 4.1 meg Sony camera. What kind of trinkets did you have from the dollar store to get the hard core punta's to pose topless. I have a box of full size Hersey bars ( rumor has it chica's love chocolate ). Chocolate or cheap nail polish? That is the question. Fucking love those RED SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't even have to be expensive...just thoughtful

BrooklynBeas
10-06-2004, 02:22 PM

It doesn't even have to be expensive...just thoughtful

I bring protein shakes... and I give it to the straight from the tap!

On a serious note... those new chinese slipper type shoes are good gifts and are only a couple of bucks here... they come in all different colors!

WSJ3
10-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the ideas fellas

I will give some of these gifts to non-putas that I run across.

guttaman
10-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Shower flip flops and cheap nail polish is what i got at the dollar store. Candy and trinkets should get the job done. The 4.1 Sony was only $250- with a 32 meg mem card. Got a 128 mem card for the extras. Only need lotsa pesos and willing chicas.

psriches
10-07-2004, 11:58 AM
A penis extra value meal and vanilla shake does the trick for me!! Super sized of course!! Get all the pics I want..