PDA

View Full Version : Black Beard's . . . whine'n little bitches ! ! !

the_Jayman
02-19-2008, 08:22 PM
How about a monthly newsletter when they ain't bitch'n and moanin about something ? ? ? I thought it was fun to go to the DR ? ? ?

Is it really that bad ? ? ?

No Shows and Cancellations
These issues have yet again become a big problem at BlackBeards. We understand that “stuff” happens; however, not showing up or cancelling at the last minute is just not good Pirate behavior. Therefore, from now on:

No shows – People not showing up for a confirmed reservation will be placed on a “deposit required” list. This means that you will be required to wire a non-refundable cash deposit to reserve your room.

Cancellations – Again we know “stuff happens,” but cancelling less than a week in advance may also place you on a “deposit required” list.

So, just as we treat you (with respect and courtesy) please do the same with us.

By the way fellows, do you own a calendar? Know how to use one? No?

every damn month there's a new rule or a bitch directed @ us . . .

I use to fuckin LOVE that joint but how about takin a Mydol and stuffin in another tampon and just quit your bitchin ? ? ?

Jimmydr
02-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Stuff only happens a week before a trip?

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:31 PM
From what I have read on ISG, the chicas at Barba Negra are milkin' the fuck out of guys. And I mean milkin' em hardcore. Houses, scooters, and all types of shit being bought for them.

Jimmydr
02-19-2008, 08:33 PM
From what I have read on ISG, the chicas at Barba Negra are milkin' the fuck out of guys. And I mean milkin' em hardcore. Houses, scooters, and all types of shit being bought for them.

Are you not in Colombia at this very fine moment?

MyTio
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I wish some will open a hotel in Sosua with a nice big jacuzzi that I can get my dick suck in

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Chillin in the apt. Relaxin'. I might head off to Mayorista.

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I wish some will open a hotel in Sosua with a nice big jacuzzi that I can get my dick suck in

I wish Pete could hook some shit like that up.

Jimmydr
02-19-2008, 08:36 PM

Can I join you?

the_Jayman
02-19-2008, 08:37 PM

I been lookin for that Hotel for 5 years ! ! !

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:37 PM
The price is right muthafucka, COME ON DOWN!!!

the_Jayman
02-19-2008, 08:38 PM

FUCK YOU ! ! ! SHUT UP ! ! ! !

Jimmydr
02-19-2008, 08:39 PM
FUCK YOU ! ! ! SHUT UP ! ! ! !

Yea fuck you and shut up. Tell Milli, I miss her.

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Yea fuck you and shut up. Tell Milli, I miss her.

The cutie from Mayorista???:wink:

Jimmydr
02-19-2008, 08:44 PM
The cutie from Mayorista???:wink:

Tell all the cuties that Jimmy will return soon.

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 08:46 PM

:rofl: :confused: :eek: :smile:

PapiQueRico
02-19-2008, 08:56 PM

Oye Keen Kon, donde esta Jeemie? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ChicaSeeka
02-19-2008, 08:59 PM

what cuties ??:eek:

blacksultan
02-19-2008, 09:03 PM
what cuties ??:eek:

Dont sleep bro. They are here. Everywhere. The amount of fine women in Medellin is utterly fucking ridiculous. Sosua bitches would be kickin cans if they were here.

PapiQueRico
02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Dont sleep bro. They are here. Everywhere. The amount of fine women in Medellin is utterly fucking ridiculous. Sosua bitches would be kickin cans if they were here.

NO no BS. Those paisas are ugly!!
Let the Seeker stay with those Sosewer beauty queens! :p

Dick Dawson
02-19-2008, 09:05 PM

This probably would've shocked most of us a few years ago. Not anymore.

ChicaSeeka
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM

don't worry the seeka will be in Colombia within the next 2 months too..:eek:

right after the sosua trip

ChicaSeeka
02-19-2008, 09:15 PM

that's what everyone keeps telling me, but are you in Medellin ?:confused:

ChicaSeeka
02-19-2008, 09:18 PM

are they the ones from the park ? $7.00 :eek:

Dick Dawson
02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
How long do you think it'll be before BBs starts charging $40 to/from POP?

the_Jayman
02-19-2008, 09:30 PM
How long do you think it'll be before BBs starts charging $40 to/from POP?

it's only $75.00 US round trip to Sosua :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hunter
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM
You wouldn't like the Mansion in MDE Jayman.

Aussie Greg requires 2 nights deposit. No refunds. He doesn't fuck around.

the_Jayman
02-19-2008, 09:48 PM
it's not the 1 rule . . . it's the CONSTANT bitching and moaning and introduction of rules . . . I've got no problem with a non-refundable deposit

Jimbo44
02-19-2008, 09:59 PM
I want to see pics of the street ho's on Mayorista....actually hanging out on the steet.

yourmomma999
02-19-2008, 10:18 PM
I READ ALL THE BAD THINGS HERE about BB's. It almost made me not go. In fact in the past it kept me from going. I was glad to read some good things about it and also some PM's that were truthful as to the quality.
I am glad I did not listen and that I went. The rooms were spacious, the water was hotter than when I stayed in El Neptuno in Sosua without having to put the hot water heater on for 15 min. The room was acually $25-40 cheaper a night also. The employees were very courteous including the managers.
I do not know why all the bad things are posted here. The food was excellent and fairly priced. The drinks were good and fairly priced.
A couple of girls at BB's.
INDIA is hot as fuck. Nice tits, very professional and lots of fun. Does not BBBJ and did not CBJ either just with hands and a little tongue. Can you say tittyfuck? Will definitely hit her up again.
Another girl they call Barbie Doll, puts Carmen from La passions to shame as far as the head game. I was truly amazed. Less than 2-3 minutes and 2 in a row.
And I must agree with many members here that although Lapassions is a great place for the salida if you want the girl all night or day, BB's is much more economical and there are more girls and more variety amongst the girls. So I am giving BB's a great review and I was surprised at how much I liked it versus other places.
Although you may have a great variety at classicos and the rest of the Sosua strip, it gets tiring to me and sometimes you get something problematic and have to kick em out.
I love Sosua beach it is beautiful but all of the people asking you to buy things again and again is really a PIA when you are on vacation.
Also if you take a chica out to a restaurant in Sosua all of the people staring can get to be a bit much. I do not care for ir. So for a secure environment where no one is staring at you judging you and has a pool and hot tub where you can chill with chicas without other hotel guests staring at you all day - you can feel very comfortable with reasonable prices.
Some girls were a little pushy but eventually the get what NO GRACIAS MEANS.
As for buying scooters and houses and shit like that, I feel bad for the guys. I love how some of the BB's chics tried to say "I think you are a nice guy and someone I will know for a long time" or "You are not staying tomorrow night too?" I laughed so hard. You just have to have more game than they do and never forget their job is to lie to you and make you feel like a king or a movie star and try to get your number and suck all your money from you.
As long as you do not forget that you will never go wrong. It also helps immensly to change every day different girls. I took some peoples advice and brought some giftbags, the girls appreciated it, but next time I am just going to buy some body creams.
By the way, the small dark kinda cute way skinny girl at BB's that someone on here said really stunk. He was correct. PHEW!!!!
Nice personality but DAMN!!!! Could not make out what the smell was, it was not just a regular smelly TOTO! avoid that one.
Escarlett was not there, nor was Miel.
jetblue from JFK does not have duty free - those suckers but I love their roomy comfy leather seats. I plan on buying some choice alcohol at home and packing it in my suitcase as well as buying a couple of gallon jugs of water at a grocery store to bring with me before I check in so I do not have to buy a lot of water.

it's not the 1 rule . . . it's the CONSTANT bitching and moaning and introduction of rules . . . I've got no problem with a non-refundable deposit

ElPlomero
02-19-2008, 10:44 PM
I suppose I can only speak for myself, but I never said that BB's was anything but great.

Nothing is perfect, however, and sometimes you need a little variety.

I started there, and probably wouldn't have stopped going there except for a couple of guys I know.

There are, of course problems and ways in which BB's falls short of Sosua.

The biggest problem is that there is no anonymity and the variety, or lack thereof, is very much a problem if you go a few times and the girls haven't changed much. If you like to wife up, it may be less of a problem in that regard, but the other problem, namely the girls setting you up for the "novia plan" kicks in.

I would prefer to be able to see what chicas are there before I make reservations, like they used to do, but I realize why they don't.

Maybe someone (with their cooperation) could post bikini pictures of all of them. I don't see why they would be opposed to that, if there were no gynecological shots.

Maybe John (wink, wink) could play photographer and post them on an anonymous site or something.

I think a lot of guys are annoyed at their "no outside food and beverages" rule. Supposedly that started because people were bringing stuff from outside but making the staff clean up for them. If that's true, it's another example of the few screwing things up for the many.

Not being able to have something to drink at night, when you return to your room and the bar is closed, can pose a problem.

Maybe a good compromise would be for John to have the security guard give us bottles of anything and add them to the bill. I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting the tips as he's there anyway.

I'm not sure if the management looks the other way for people that have been there more than a few times like they should, but they can't post it or someone will claim that there's a BB's "mafia".

I, for one, like avoiding the hard sell of Classico's and what can you say about the jacuzzi? As you said, the rooms are great and the beds comfortable. As for the staff, I can't say so much as I guess there's been a few changes since I've been there last.

I'm glad you had a good time. BB's is definately great for those who value what they provide and don't mind what they don't.

PapiQueRico
02-19-2008, 10:49 PM
I want to see pics of the street ho's on Mayorista....actually hanging out on the steet.

Fuck pictures.....buy yourself a ticket!

ElPlomero
02-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Ticket, yes, definately.

But why not view pictures while waiting?

Kevy
02-19-2008, 11:30 PM

Ticket, yes, definately.

But why not view pictures while waiting?

I have been to mayorista many times and while it is safe. it would be extremely stupid to take your camera out and start taking pictures.

I have posted pictures in my January report at the back of a bar in mayorista and some of chicas in the room. But not out in the open. Many guys go their and do not want their wives to know etc. i am talking about Colombian guys as they are the majority there. Only a few gringos are there.

PapiQueRico
02-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Not everywhere is Pedro Clisante.

ElPlomero
02-19-2008, 11:47 PM
I was not suggesting that you do anything dangerous on my behalf.

Can't someone who is waiting, hope for a glimpse of paradise beforehand?

remyman41
02-20-2008, 02:30 AM
I hear that David bought the Loase, I wonder what he has up his sleave.

Jimmydr
02-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Bottom line is e veryone should experience BB once for themselves, and then decide!

guttaman
02-20-2008, 09:08 AM
Bottom line is e veryone should experience BB once for themselves, and then decide!

No thanks JDR. Not into retirement homes.

Jimmydr
02-20-2008, 09:11 AM

All I am saying is you flew there, take the drive, look at the place and DECIDE for yourself.

TPdog
02-20-2008, 09:24 AM
I only stayed at BB once and really enjoyed my time. No hassle/no haggle pricing and did not get hit up for a wife. I plan on going to the next bikini contest and possible a take-out. I am with the one's that say, check it out and see if you like the scene. There are upsides and downsides to Classico's, LaPassions, etc. The place would not be sold out and have return clientel because everyone thinks it sucks. We are as different as the chica's we fuck.

Jimbo44
02-20-2008, 10:35 AM

How did this post end up in this thread... as I recall replying to Sultans latest Colombia thread last night with it???:confused:

El Drunko
02-20-2008, 11:04 AM
I used to love the place. I always had a good time. Then things started happening that made it difficult to enjoy myself. I'm sure for others its still fantastic, but for myself, I'm all done.

I will say that I'm gonna have to check out Billy's new place. I'm willing to bet I can have a blast there.

El Drunko
02-20-2008, 11:08 AM
I hear that David bought the Loase, I wonder what he has up his sleave.

He bought the what?

yourmomma999
02-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi, I know many of you have stayed at NG as well. I never have but BB's has extremely comfortable beds IMHO. Are the beds at the NG comfortable like BB's? I hate uncomfortable springy beds because even if shitfaced at night, in the morning my back hurts. Thanks. Any help or your opinions on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

B_J_Lover
02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
BB's is a great place to stay about 1 night, and pay for all your ish with pesos, lest you WILL have a padded bill upon check out. The chica quality is good overall, but can be hit or miss sometimes. Just make the best of it. Great rooms, cool AC when it is working, jacuzzi and pool table. Close proximity to Cristals and El Bohem if that is your thing.

YMMV with the chicas too. Especially the India info above - I have no idea what that's about b/c she is the nastiest chica on the planet and does everything. Every chica I ever had there does everything, so go figure.

remyman41
02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
He bought the what?

http://www.loase.com/photos.htm

yayow
02-20-2008, 12:14 PM
In response to Uncle 226 request of someone opening up a place in Sosua where you can sit in the jacuzzi and get your dick sucked. It may be happening sooner than you think, a friend wants to open a privatetype club behind his already existing bar similiar to your question. but you know how things are in D.R. so I will not comment, until I see it up and running. a lot of things are proposed that don't get completed.

MyTio
02-20-2008, 12:15 PM
I will usually stay 3 night of a trip at BB I love that hot tub

yayow
02-20-2008, 12:30 PM
As far as BB goes haven't stayed on-site yet but looking forward to it. Have gone there to drink a couple of times and seemed like a great place. I like the concept of having everything you want right there, one stop shopping as you will. I was booked for the weekend of March 14th, however I wanted to experience the bikini contest for myself and with the newsletter that went out the other day I noticed the contest was actually the weekend before the 14th. Called up to change reservation and it was totally booked for that weekend except for one room, and I had a friend who also wanted to book. So now it looks like I will have to wait until April for the full BB experience. Again the advantage I have is that I live here so I can be patient.

ElPlomero
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
I haven't been in every room at The NG, so I can only respond regarding the two I stayed in and the other two in which I laid on the beds while waiting for buddies or hanging out, at different times.

Given the disclaimer, I would say that BB's has the better beds, but not by enough to use that consideration to make your decision of where to stay. I had absolutely no problems with The NG beds and haven't heard anyone complain about them.

Now Casa Cayena, that's a different story. If you were thinking of staying there and have back problems in the AM, I would reconsider.

Nice enough hotel, except for that issue, but because of that, I will never stay there again.

MyTio
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
yayow how are you doing have a great time I wont be back till June I have book my flight no hotel yet planing on staying at BB the end of my trip during June bikini contest

ElPlomero
02-20-2008, 01:04 PM
David buying Loase is an interesting thing. I wonder if we will have another Blackbeards.

Competion is a good thing. Keeps any situation more stable, and favorable for the consumer.

I'm sure all those years working there has taught him what works and what doesn't. Hopefully dealing with all the drama that the girls add to the equation hasn't soured him to the point where he disallows on site companions.

Hopefully, his wife won't influence his decisions regarding having on site chicas, in the negative, as well.

bachag
02-20-2008, 02:34 PM
David did not buy Loase. He may do some work there.

blacksultan
02-20-2008, 02:42 PM
that's what everyone keeps telling me, but are you in Medellin ?:confused:

I am in Medellin right now and I leave on Sunday.:wink:

blacksultan
02-20-2008, 02:46 PM
You wouldn't like the Mansion in MDE Jayman.

Aussie Greg requires 2 nights deposit. No refunds. He doesn't fuck around.

I concur. He runs a tight ship. When it comes to his business with Roberto and Boyd, he is serious business.

blacksultan
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Not everywhere is Pedro Clisante.
And guys who come to Colombia better realize this real quick.

blacksultan
02-20-2008, 02:58 PM
BB's is a great place to stay about 1 night, and pay for all your ish with pesos, lest you WILL have a padded bill upon check out. The chica quality is good overall, but can be hit or miss sometimes. Just make the best of it. Great rooms, cool AC when it is working, jacuzzi and pool table. Close proximity to Cristals and El Bohem if that is your thing.

YMMV with the chicas too. Especially the India info above - I have no idea what that's about b/c she is the nastiest chica on the planet and does everything. Every chica I ever had there does everything, so go figure.

Yeah, what is the deal with India not wanting to suck dick??? She sucked my dick raw dizzy every time I fucked her. But you are right. Just because she is hoe, dont forget that she is a woman first. And what she might do for one man, she might not do for the other. Plus, dont forget also that BB's chicas are getting regular safe sex education workshops. Thanks to Charo, they are being kept in serious check.

3somefan
02-20-2008, 06:42 PM

David did not buy Loase. He may do some work there.

Thanks for the information guys! Is there anyone who can give direct confirmation as to the situation with this new place "Loase" and David's involvement with it??

The place looks nice. Rooms are reasonable. However, the discription of the atmosphere there as stated on the site, looks like more of a "quite" style of a resort...???

eastcoastallstar
02-20-2008, 08:14 PM

I always felt the Loase sucked balls, but with David at the Helm, I'm sure he will make it worse. Hope the old fucker gets skin cancer.

TPdog
02-20-2008, 08:28 PM
The one time I was there I did charge my room and was very, very aware of the bill....I was not over charged. If you get crazy and drunk and not know how many drinks you had or what your bill might be, that is another problem.....I drank about 2-3 drinks a night and that is what I was charged. As I have said before, I probably will never stay there again so I am not trying to be the big supporter of the place, but for many it is the bomb and the only place they will go....you can get ripped off anywhere in DR....last time I was in classico's the waiter, regular guy I have given many tips and peso's too tried to steal 2,000 peso's from me...if it wasn't for my chica, he would of gotten away from it....just be aware of where you are and what you are doing and the chances of getting ripped off is not as great......JMHO

ElPlomero
02-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I did the closest thing to staying there without actually staying there.

I couldn't get a night at BB's when I missed my flight.

I got as far as being in the roombefore leaving. I wound up passing on Loase because they were having problems with their generator and Costambar was having a persistant blackout. I stayed at a cabana for the night.

The place looked nice, and you could surely make another Blackbeards out of it.

It's a little out of the way, and they'd have to fix the road, but other than that, I'd stay there.

Hemp
02-20-2008, 09:01 PM
I was there for the 1st time this past January...it was pretty lame and dead there, Im giving it another chance soon by word of TPdog during there "Bikini Contest" maybe I'll have a better time...

we'll see

Revolutionrock77
02-20-2008, 09:26 PM
I READ ALL THE BAD THINGS HERE about BB's. It almost made me not go. In fact in the past it kept me from going. I was glad to read some good things about it and also some PM's that were truthful as to the quality.
I am glad I did not listen and that I went.

YM999:

Glad you had a good time. Last time I talked to you, thought you were going Easter time. . . change of plans?

I have to agree that BB's is the most comfortable place I've stayed in the DR in terms of chica friendly places. Comfortable bed, hot shower, excellent AC, no problems what so ever.

yourmomma999
02-21-2008, 01:58 AM
After reading everything here I read about BB's. Yes I paid in Pesos for everything as I went along. I do not like to use my CC in DR anyways because I do not trust anyone and am afraid someone might get the reciept and use the number sometime. I dont need my cc company calling me to tell me bad news.

Also, Charo is not cool in my opinion. I found a skinny hot girl I wanted invited her to sit with me bought her a drink. Charo told her a client she previously had was upstairs in the bar asking for her. She told me she was going to talk to him and come back. I left the seat in the restaurant and sat on the couch to see what she was going to do. I walked up to the upstairs disco to peek and went back to my seat in the lounge area downstairs on the couch.

30 minutes later she came downstairs and told one of the bartenders who I became friendly with to ask me If I was still interested in her. I did not understand why she couldnt ask me herself because I speak spanish and when I was talking to her earlier it was in spanish. Of course I told the bartender I was not interested in her and then the girl came over to me and asked me to forgive her and I just laughed at her. She went back upstairs and then walked out quickly and went home for the night. She looked a little pissed to me.

I do not want drama on vacation.

It is poor business on Charo's part to expect a girl to get up while talking to a potential client to go talk to another one, but maybe he tipped Charo. Who knows, I was just surprised at it.

There was one girl I only saw once and then again when I was leaving who had extremely beautiful hazel eyes, long dark curly hair, who I will definitely check out next time in about 1 month.

blacksultan
02-21-2008, 02:12 AM
After reading everything here I read about BB's. Yes I paid in Pesos for everything as I went along. I do not like to use my CC in DR anyways because I do not trust anyone and am afraid someone might get the reciept and use the number sometime. I dont need my cc company calling me to tell me bad news.

Also, Charo is not cool in my opinion. I found a skinny hot girl I wanted invited her to sit with me bought her a drink. Charo told her a client she previously had was upstairs in the bar asking for her. She told me she was going to talk to him and come back. I left the seat in the restaurant and sat on the couch to see what she was going to do. I walked up to the upstairs disco to peek and went back to my seat in the lounge area downstairs on the couch.

30 minutes later she came downstairs and told one of the bartenders who I became friendly with to ask me If I was still interested in her. I did not understand why she couldnt ask me herself because I speak spanish and when I was talking to her earlier it was in spanish. Of course I told the bartender I was not interested in her and then the girl came over to me and asked me to forgive her and I just laughed at her. She went back upstairs and then walked out quickly and went home for the night. She looked a little pissed to me.

I do not want drama on vacation.

It is poor business on Charo's part to expect a girl to get up while talking to a potential client to go talk to another one, but maybe he tipped Charo. Who knows, I was just surprised at it.

There was one girl I only saw once and then again when I was leaving who had extremely beautiful hazel eyes, long dark curly hair, who I will definitely check out next time in about 1 month.

Did you pull up Charo and GET REAL with her. Trust me when I say that she would listen to your concerns. She is a good person and in my opinion the best thing to happen to the place because she keeps the chicas in check as best she can and does not take any ridiculous shit from them . It is hard to be a mamasan. It is a stressful muthafuckin job that John has really no desire to deal with unless it directly affects his cash flow. She cares about the girls who work there. And I give her credit because she has been given some degree of power to make sure the chicas are held accountable to some basic standards (which each individual customer can accept or not) which have improved BB's moreso than the physical improvements that John has made to the property. This has nothing to do with the silly muthafuckas who are going completely overboard in spoiling the chicas who work there. Regalos arent necessarily a bad thing. But getting whipped into a pattern of giving and giving and giving can create a hell that gives the illusion of heaven. Anyway, not to go off on tangents, If any guy who goes to BB's and has any issue, pull her up. She will try to work it out.

Cuba Libre
02-21-2008, 01:08 PM
From what I have read on ISG, the chicas at Barba Negra are milkin' the fuck out of guys. And I mean milkin' em hardcore. Houses, scooters, and all types of shit being bought for them.Have you got a link to that thread?

I'm not sure if the chicas are mlking the guys, or if the guys are just trying to impress the chicas. There are a couple of guys that IMHO go overboard trying to impress the chicas.

Beads
02-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey Jayman I heard next month BBs is totally banning Captain Morgan from the premises! No more bringing any Captain Morgan into the resort at all.

:rofl: :rofl:

PapiQueRico
02-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey Jayman I heard next month BBs is totally banning Captain Morgan from the premises! No more bringing any Captain Morgan into the resort at all.

:rofl: :rofl:

Beads,
You missed the other part of the new rules. They also banned red plastic cups!

Beads
02-21-2008, 04:29 PM
And no more sex in the Jacuzzi. Clothing required at all times in the jacuzzi. For the older guests you must wear a depends garment!

Hemp
02-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Sult,

this Charo sounds interesting...can she be "propositioned"? or is she a straight "NON-WORKER".

Did you pull up Charo and GET REAL with her. Trust me when I say that she would listen to your concerns. She is a good person and in my opinion the best thing to happen to the place .

TPdog
02-21-2008, 06:23 PM
I think she is the new Elisabeth....basicly the pimp that runs the show....making sure that the girls show up on time and take care of the customers...I may be mistaken, but know that Elisabeth no longer is there.

Sult,

this Charo sounds interesting...can she be "propositioned"? or is she a straight "NON-WORKER".

TPdog
02-21-2008, 06:24 PM
As long as we are on the BB thread....how much is take out now a days?
I will be there on March 8th for the bikini contest and staying at the Palms so take out is the only option.

ErikS
02-21-2008, 06:52 PM
As long as we are on the BB thread....how much is take out now a days?I will be there on March 8th for the bikini contest and staying at the Palms so take out is the only option.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/0407a-1.jpg

(and here I am working hard trying to fix you up with "nice" girls, and you revert to your old monger ways....... you have been hanging with Moshy waaaaaay too much! :rolleyes: ) :D

TPdog
02-21-2008, 06:59 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/0407a-1.jpg

(and here I am working hard trying to fix you up with "nice" girls, and you revert to your old monger ways....... you have been hanging with Moshy waaaaaay too much! :rolleyes: ) :D

Damn you come up with some good looking girls...she is too short for Andi, but would take that out any day!!

ErikS
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Damn you come up with some good looking girls...she is too short for Andi, but would take that out any day!!

But good sir, look again.....that is in fact Andi. :D
(She has been around a looooong time and has gone through many different looks).

Hempstead, I think it's about time that you personally take TP under your wing. ;)

blacksultan
02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Sult,

She is happily married.

eastcoastallstar
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Sult,

Charo is a respectable married woman. Don't disrespect her, you will make yourself look like an asshole.

To the other poster who felt slighted, The girl was probably with the other guy first. I'm almost positve if you were with her first you would have gotten preference. Charo is all about keeping the clientes happy. I love that lady.

blacksultan
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
But good sir, look again.....that is in fact Andi. :D
(She has been around a looooong time and has gone through many different looks).

Hempstead, I think it's about time that you personally take TP under your wing. ;)

That is not Andi, that is Miel.

Revolutionrock77
02-21-2008, 08:59 PM

I love this retirement home! I am here right now with my wingmen Abe Simpson and Corrado Soprano.

This morning I got a sponge bath from Sirena. Later India came in to see me at medication time and she showed me how to swallow my little blue pill easier my mixing it in with some apple sauce.

We are looking forward to topless bingo. After lunch we will do"Lite Splash" water exercises in the jaccuzzi and then I heard there will be finger painting and bed-pan relay races for those who are up to it.

Wait a minute. . .there is a big commotion going on now. . . A guy that looks like Jayman (? ) just ripped a sink out of the wall and threw it through the window. A bunch of the old geezers are following out the window and they are running off in the direction of Sosua.

Gotta go!

Ter319
02-21-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't think the girls are doing anything different then what others girls are doing. We all know stories of WU novios, doing shit for girls, hell Ive seen guys buy girls tons of stuff and give them money, only to watch them leave to the airport and she's on the next dick that comes in. The only difference with BB's you can say is they get the extreme novice in this game who have no idea what they are getting themselves into or they may think because they around the SC or pros scene, that they are no rookie and wont be taken, but these girls are a totally different animal. Sometimes simply, the little head does the thinking

ErikS
02-21-2008, 10:30 PM
That is not Andi, that is Miel.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
?Si es verdad, entonces es mi culpa? Lo siento. :o

TPdog
02-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Andi.....Miel......I don't care....I'll take it :p

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
?Si es verdad, entonces es mi culpa? Lo siento. :o

yourmomma999
02-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I do not need Charo, I speak Spanish. It was unprofessional. I do not care if she was with the other guy first. Strictly business... in any type of business if you are with a client having drinks that the client is paying for you don't up and leave to go to another client or you lose their business. I never experienced any crap like that anywhere. The girl thought that she would get more money from some other sucker perhaps. Anyways, I bought nice gift bags with creams shower gels, vitamins, lip gloss etc for the girls and I am sure that the ones that got them showed them to other girls. When I return and that particular one tries to talk to me I will just laugh.

Charo is a respectable married woman. Don't disrespect her, you will make yourself look like an asshole.

To the other poster who felt slighted, The girl was probably with the other guy first. I'm almost positve if you were with her first you would have gotten preference. Charo is all about keeping the clientes happy. I love that lady.

yourmomma999
02-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Well I don't think so because when you check in the guys at the desk tell you anything goes but only in the jacuzzi. Some girls were rubbing and playing with me on the couches in the lounge but stopped when Charo gets close.

And no more sex in the Jacuzzi. Clothing required at all times in the jacuzzi. For the older guests you must wear a depends garment!

yourmomma999
02-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the info Sult. But after that experience where s
she expected the girl to leave me while we were drinking and
did not return for a half an hour while we were sitting in the
restaurant and the girl knew she had business with me at that
point... Who would you blame?
Charo who told her a previous client had simply asked for
her upstairs in the disco or the girl for going? I am glad I
speak Spanish well and that I have been to Sosua many times
and know what to look for and I am no rookie that needs her
help.

Did you pull up Charo and GET REAL with her. Trust me when I say that she would listen to your concerns. She is a good person and in my opinion the best thing to happen to the place because she keeps the chicas in check as best she can and does not take any ridiculous shit from them . It is hard to be a mamasan. It is a stressful muthafuckin job that John has really no desire to deal with unless it directly affects his cash flow. She cares about the girls who work there. And I give her credit because she has been given some degree of power to make sure the chicas are held accountable to some basic standards (which each individual customer can accept or not) which have improved BB's moreso than the physical improvements that John has made to the property. This has nothing to do with the silly muthafuckas who are going completely overboard in spoiling the chicas who work there. Regalos arent necessarily a bad thing. But getting whipped into a pattern of giving and giving and giving can create a hell that gives the illusion of heaven. Anyway, not to go off on tangents, If any guy who goes to BB's and has any issue, pull her up. She will try to work it out.

kris boog
02-21-2008, 11:24 PM
On the topic of BB's, is $40.00 a fair price from POP to BB's?

yourmomma999
02-21-2008, 11:38 PM
well the cab driver I use charges me $20 from POP to Sosua and $28 from BB's to POP. But i use him all the time. I get much better rates from him than from other cab drivers I have used. I also speak spanish and refuse to be taken by some of the scammers that charge us sometimes 3x as much as they would Dominicans. For example a cab driver would charge from Sosua to Puerto Plata town - 450 pesos for a trip. but they charge us $20 to the airport some scam up to $30, and at night they might try $50. You need to let them know you wont tolerate that because many of them just sit at the taxi stand without any business and it is only a 15 minute trip at most.
BB's is even closer to Puerto Plata than Sosua. 5 minutes roughly. But Sosua is much closer to the airport of POP.

On the topic of BB's, is $40.00 a fair price from POP to BB's?

ElPlomero
02-22-2008, 10:52 PM
In the four times I've been to BB's, I've talked with Charo at length and have suggested to people there that they go to her when they had wants or questions.

In all cases things worked out, in my opinion, better than they would have otherwise.

You don't know what the actual situation was. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding about scheduling between the girl and the previous client.

You are assuming that she did something wrong because you didn't get what you wanted.

She's helped me, and I've seen her solve a lot of problems for other guys.

In regards to the situation with the girl asking the camarera to ask you if you still wanted her; she may have been employing a discrete way of avoiding a problem with you. She may also have been doing things like she's done things with non-Spanish speakers. Many, many guys that go there speak absolutely no Spanish.

I'm not saying Charo is perfect, but I've seen enough good from her to be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

But... I could be wrong.

ElPlomero
02-22-2008, 11:12 PM
In regards to the dynamic at Blackbeards, specifically pertaining to the girls getting a disproportionate amount of regallos from clients, I have this to say;

1. A lot of the guys that go there are generally newer to the hobby than the average, so they would be more susceptible to falling into any respective hobbying trap.

2. Blackbeards is a much tighter community than Sosua. Guys tend to wife up more because there is less variety and the perceived value of any individual chica is higher, because of that. When you have 5 chicas that you want to spend time with, you are less apt to jump chica than if you go to Classico's and see 25 hotties each night that you'd like to take back to your room.

3. The guys that go there tend to be older and in my opinion less willing to exit a relationship with a chica they consider to be gorgeous and who is giving them good service. That is why you see a lot of the guys "tying up" some of the more desirable girls for their entire trip.

4. Maybe it's my imagination, but I believe that a stay at Blackbeards is more conducive to wifing up than a stay in Sosua, in general. It's much easier to justify giving a chica that has given you great service for a week, extra money and/or regallos than some random ho that you pick up at Classico's with the intention of spending one night with. (and do)

But.. A chica cannot force a guy to give her anything. If you play by the rules, you can pay exactly the posted prices (or less) and not give the chica(s) anything more. Any blame for a trend like this, if any is to be attached, would have to be born by the guys who don't know any better. On the other hand, how can you blame someone who may have never hobbied before for hobbying "incorrectly"?

When I went to Blackbeards for the first time, I knew absolutely no Spanish, went there alone, and had never hobbied away from my own state before. I had no idea how things worked and had to muddle my way through. This was before I knew ISOC, or any other site like this even existed. I made mistakes, but through experience and by talking to other hobbyists, learned what I needed to know in order to be able to hobby the way I now know is best for me.

Just my opinion.

eastcoastallstar
02-22-2008, 11:26 PM
I agree with your post. But to simply put, when your stuck inthe middle of no where, those chicas have time to work their mojo on you. And at least one with get you open.

Revolutionrock77
02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I love this retirement home! I am here right now with my wingmen Abe Simpson and Corrado Soprano.

This morning I got a sponge bath from Sirena. Later India came in to see me at medication time and she showed me how to swallow my little blue pill easier my mixing it in with some apple sauce.

We are looking forward to topless bingo. After lunch we will do"Lite Splash" water exercises in the jaccuzzi and then I heard there will be finger painting and bed-pan relay races for those who are up to it.

Wait a minute. . .there is a big commotion going on now. . . A guy that looks like Jayman (? ) just ripped a sink out of the wall and threw it through the window. A bunch of the old geezers are following out the window and they are running off in the direction of Sosua.

Gotta go!

p.s. We were runnin towards Sosua, but we got tired before we reached the Costambar guard house. One of the geezers mentioned that the dinner was going to be Salisbury Steak and butterscotch pudding, so we have returned to the Barba Negra retirement home. They have a bell on the side of the jacuzzi to ring when you need an attendant. I like that.

Tonight I will get some physical therapy from nurse Morena. But first I gotta take a nap.

Cuba Libre
02-25-2008, 09:18 AM
As far as BB goes haven't stayed on-site yet but looking forward to it. Have gone there to drink a couple of times and seemed like a great place. I like the concept of having everything you want right there, one stop shopping as you will. I was booked for the weekend of March 14th, however I wanted to experience the bikini contest for myself and with the newsletter that went out the other day I noticed the contest was actually the weekend before the 14th. Called up to change reservation and it was totally booked for that weekend except for one room, and I had a friend who also wanted to book. So now it looks like I will have to wait until April for the full BB experience. Again the advantage I have is that I live here so I can be patient.Put yourself on their waiting list. They always have cancellations, and now with their one week rule, the cancellations may come earlier.

Hemp
02-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Relax champ...

"disrespecting her" or even appraoching her was the furthest thing from my mind...i was just curious to know if she was a "working" mamasan.

yourmomma999
02-25-2008, 02:47 PM
HAve you seen her? she is old looking. Why would you want to hit that when there are many girls around in the prime of their youth?

Relax champ...

"disrespecting her" or even appraoching her was the furthest thing from my mind...i was just curious to know if she was a "working" mamasan.

Hemp
02-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Obviously i have never seen her :confused: duh!!!!!!!! or i wouldnt be asking questions about her genius.

HAve you seen her? she is old looking. Why would you want to hit that when there are many girls around in the prime of their youth?

Jimmydr
02-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Obviously i have never seen her :confused: duh!!!!!!!! or i wouldnt be asking questions about her genius.

100 pesos says you or SJG would do her anyways.

MyTio
02-25-2008, 03:51 PM
100 pesos says you or SJG would do her anyways. I would hit it :quicky:

blacksultan
02-25-2008, 09:42 PM
In regards to the dynamic at Blackbeards, specifically pertaining to the girls getting a disproportionate amount of regallos from clients, I have this to say;

1. A lot of the guys that go there are generally newer to the hobby than the average, so they would be more susceptible to falling into any respective hobbying trap.

2. Blackbeards is a much tighter community than Sosua. Guys tend to wife up more because there is less variety and the perceived value of any individual chica is higher, because of that. When you have 5 chicas that you want to spend time with, you are less apt to jump chica than if you go to Classico's and see 25 hotties each night that you'd like to take back to your room.

3. The guys that go there tend to be older and in my opinion less willing to exit a relationship with a chica they consider to be gorgeous and who is giving them good service. That is why you see a lot of the guys "tying up" some of the more desirable girls for their entire trip.

4. Maybe it's my imagination, but I believe that a stay at Blackbeards is more conducive to wifing up than a stay in Sosua, in general. It's much easier to justify giving a chica that has given you great service for a week, extra money and/or regallos than some random ho that you pick up at Classico's with the intention of spending one night with. (and do)

But.. A chica cannot force a guy to give her anything. If you play by the rules, you can pay exactly the posted prices (or less) and not give the chica(s) anything more. Any blame for a trend like this, if any is to be attached, would have to be born by the guys who don't know any better. On the other hand, how can you blame someone who may have never hobbied before for hobbying "incorrectly"?

When I went to Blackbeards for the first time, I knew absolutely no Spanish, went there alone, and had never hobbied away from my own state before. I had no idea how things worked and had to muddle my way through. This was before I knew ISOC, or any other site like this even existed. I made mistakes, but through experience and by talking to other hobbyists, learned what I needed to know in order to be able to hobby the way I now know is best for me.

Just my opinion. Excellent observations and insight.

blacksultan
02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I would hit it :quicky:
I would too.

yourmomma999
02-26-2008, 03:28 AM
Mi amigo, Someone else said that. I did not say anything about disrespecting her. It is clear I do not like the way she operates and if you were to disrespect her I would not care. I was just trying to get some laughs. I did not mean to insult you. Obviously some fellas here said they would hit it, so to each his own.

weyland
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
But good sir, look again ... that is in fact Andi.
It is not often I take issue with ErikS but I find that difficult to believe. This is (or was) Andi:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/656847c48a11bc18a.jpg

remyman41
02-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Weyland you are Correct this is a picture of Andi.

Rubicon
02-27-2008, 05:07 AM
For whatever it's worth, I was hanging on the Malecon in POP yesterday and was told by someone that the BB's owners were informed by some bank that the bank now owns BB's. Don't know what's going on or if it's even true but, if it is, my guess is that some Dominican wants the property so that they can run it into the ground like they did Luz Maria/Ana Miriam/Frank's place. Doesn't really matter to me as I don't pull from there and, after all, this is the DR where rumors tend to run amok, but it's what I heard.

biggun1221
02-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Yes that is Andi. and you should see her shake her ASS!!!