PDA

View Full Version : Going to Dr first time from Medellin

medellinmadman
02-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi I am living in Medellin and love it. Want to fly into Domincan republic for a few days. What airport should I fly into? There are two?
I can speak a little spanish and prefer regular girls, but only in town for a few days so where should I stay. Sosua is I guess the main place and it has cool beaches, how about a gym?

most important to know is airport info, and quietest rooms
thanks
Medellin Madman

ps if you need info on Medellin I am the man!

sicpup71
02-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi I am living in Medellin and love it. Want to fly into Domincan republic for a few days. What airport should I fly into? There are two?
I can speak a little spanish and prefer regular girls, but only in town for a few days so where should I stay. Sosua is I guess the main place and it has cool beaches, how about a gym?

thanks
Medellin Madman

WHAT 2 AIRPORTS?? when are u looking at going??

Jimmydr
02-20-2008, 03:53 PM

thanks
Medellin Madman

Which two airports? We have a Medellin section as well here, Welcome.

medellinmadman
02-20-2008, 04:00 PM
santo domingo is one i think santiago is the other
which airport to you fly into that is closest to say sosua?
I have not idea about anything about Dr

thanks
Ron

sicpup71
02-20-2008, 04:09 PM

thanks
Ron

santiago then a cab .

Jimbo44
02-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Fly into "POP" Puerta Plata for Sosua on the north coast.

sicpup71
02-20-2008, 04:52 PM

thanks
Ron

Fly into "POP" Puerta Plata for Sosua on the north coast.

he said santiago nothing about pop that why i said he'd need to cab it. maybe if he said when he's coming in then he could share with someone else come from sti too.

brovo35
02-20-2008, 05:10 PM

thanks
Ron

He also asked about sosua and the airport closest to it, so that would make POP the airport of choice. However, it sounds as though he is just looking to go and has heard of a number of great spots.

Medillinmadman, If you scan the trip reports and you can probably come up with a destination in DR that fits what you are looking for and ask questions to fill in the gaps.

ElPlomero
02-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Medellinmadman;

Just curious, but what do expect to find in The DR that you can't find in Medellin?

Just looking for a change of scenery, or do you expect the hobbying to be better in some way?

The reason that I ask is that there are quite a few guys on this board that are changing hobbying destination in the exact opposite direction as you.

My first trip to Medellin in scheduled for this April, so I can't make a comparison, but I, for one have been pursuaded to try Medellin because I was told that it is much better than Sosua in many ways.

If you have something to say that contradicts this notion, I'd like to hear it.

David Smash
02-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Medellinmadman;

Just curious, but what do expect to find in The DR that you can't find in Medellin?

Just looking for a change of scenery, or do you expect the hobbying to be better in some way?

The reason that I ask is that there are quite a few guys on this board that are changing hobbying destination in the exact opposite direction as you.

My first trip to Medellin in scheduled for this April, so I can't make a comparison, but I, for one have been pursuaded to try Medellin because I was told that it is much better than Sosua in many ways.

If you have something to say that contradicts this notion, I'd like to hear it.

I been to both places and had good and bad experiences in both. But here is an IMPORTANT comparsion...the chicas. IMO many of the girls in Sosua can't hold a candle to a Paisa. I have seen a few pics posted by members that would rival some of the hot girls in MDE but not too many. And as far as class forget about it. You can't keep your eyes off the average Sosua puta (not-a-puta whatever). When you have them in your hotel room you have to make sure you lock your valuables in the safe. I had a chica try to steal my socks. MY FUCKING SOCKS!!!. I don't want to start a "bash DR" thread jack so I will say this. There are plenty good guys around Sosua at any given of the year to steer you to a lot of decent girls.
But if you are looking for the same or better treatment from DR chicas that you are used to in MDE don't get your hopes up

MyTio
02-21-2008, 06:11 PM
The girls in Medellin are nice but I like a nice fat ass one in a while I must return to Brazil they have a great variety
:biggrin:

David Smash
02-21-2008, 06:28 PM
The girls in Medellin are nice but I like a nice fat ass one in a while I must return to Brazil they have a great variety
:biggrin:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5276474fee34e1cd1.jpg

Big enough for ya? I found her and a handful like her in MDE

MyTio
02-21-2008, 06:44 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5276474fee34e1cd1.jpg

Big enough for ya? I found her and a handful like her in MDE thats a ass

</IMG>

THEGAME
02-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes the Girls in Colombia have rather small Bundas

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/rayman2333/100_0590.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/rayman2333/100_0593.jpg

"THE GAME"

ElPlomero
02-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Oh shit. Where'd you find this pair. I like small asses.

Hey Game;

Can I get some contact info, or at least a clue on these two?

Do you have any photos of these two with a few square inches of cloth less?

David Smash
02-23-2008, 09:45 AM
MDE is similar to Sosua in one way. Many chicas come from other parts of Colombia to work there. So you will find a nice variety in Sosua.