PDA

View Full Version : csa linda

bpl0116
02-23-2008, 04:41 PM
anyone ever rent #45 from bigi from hispaniola real estate.any feedback would be great...ill be there april 30th for 6 nights...#12 was taken already..this will be ist time in #45..thanks Brian

El Tiburon
02-23-2008, 05:12 PM
anyone ever rent #45 from bigi from hispaniola real estate.any feedback would be great...ill be there april 30th for 6 nights...#12 was taken already..this will be ist time in #45..thanks Brian

hey brian, i never stayd ,tho i knew 3 guys that stayd at the scarface mansion and loved it... i went there a few times, and they had girls cookin and cleanin the whole time... they all agreed, it was worth it... im not sure which unit your gettin from bigi, but the mansion was very nice... downside is you probably will need a car/truck.. and that could be a lttle hassel with othr guys.... good luck..

moshy2k
02-24-2008, 04:27 PM
bpl0116,

Are you referring to Collibri #45?? If so it is a nice place with a great pool. The only drawback was that the 2nd bedroom is 2 twin beds. It has been a while since I stayed there as it did not have wireless internet. But the A/C's were great and the place was nice and neat.

If you are planning any late night pool activities you are in a great spot with alot of privacy. But my favorite 2 bedroom villa is Tamarindo #12.

DEPUTY DAWG
02-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah and you fucked in both too ya manwhore!!!!!!!!! So what if the other room was occupied!!!!! JUST FUCKIN RUDE!!!!!!!!!