PDA

View Full Version : Trip #27 overview

Jimmydr
08-30-2004, 12:02 PM
I met alot of mongers from WSG, WSA and here. I would guess about 20 or so. They were hanging at The Merengau, Dominos, The Four Roses, The Shark Bar, Passions bar & massgae and Rockies.
We had a table at Rockies, sometimes 2 tables. Mongers would pop in from time to time.
I did alot of wandering and roaming and was very successful. I only failed twice with 2 different chicas, 1 wanted 2,000 and the other wanted 1,500 for ST so I passed on them. I was being cheap, since the peso was at 37 the cost was $54.05 & $ 40.54. :(

The Palace was pretty full during my 11 days there. I mostly ate with my novia, Mav and JJ but more times than not there were 5 or more I was eating with. Never left anyone out. :D

gdogg
08-30-2004, 04:39 PM
Yo Jimmy,

It was a great time and it was cool to finally meet you (and thank you in person). And JJ was a wealth of information (although I didn't always listen...oooh those freitas) and always looking out for the new guys. There was definitely a sense of community/comraderie as you walked through Sosua meeting people.

That's why it's definitely ok to go alone. You're only alone on your flight there and back (and maybe not even then).

Jimmydr
08-30-2004, 04:45 PM
That's why it's definitely ok to go alone. You're only alone on your flight there and back (and maybe not even then).

Usually there are a few of us on the return. I flew home with Brooklyn Beas once.

the_Jayman
08-30-2004, 09:41 PM

Usually there are a few of us on the return. I flew home with Brooklyn Beas once.

this is why I love the DR sooooooo much.

My trips have been FUN because of the chicas but GREAT because of the crew I was hangin with ! ! (or maybe vice versa)

the_Jayman
08-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Watch the boards. Especially, keep an eye on the countdown rooms.

Fly down and have the trip of your life ! !

BrooklynBeas
08-31-2004, 08:18 AM

you need to change the November trip by a day ... you are leaving the day after us and coming home the day after... or else we probably would have been on the same flight both ways... what airline are you taking in Nov. ?

Im on 1797 and 1798 coming back... i know theres no need to say the airline after i tell ya the flight #'s