PDA

View Full Version : Perla Marina - Villa Casa Blanca

uptownspc
02-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Fellow members I am planning on staying at villa casa blanca in perla marina from May 30 - June 8. The villa looks great but I have a few questions:
1) It is a gated community of villas with security. Does anyone have experience getting girls through the gate without being harassed or is that not something for me to worry about?
2) Has anyone ever stayed here: http://www.vrbo.com/128204. do you have a better suggestion?
3) Does anyone know how far it truly is from sosua. they say a five minute drive. Any suggestions on renting an ATV to get back and forth or other means of transportation?
4) I have done Rio and had a blast despite my inability to speak portugese. My spanish is just as bad. Any veterans in town during that time to show a rookie the ropes?
Thanks

guttaman
02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
5 minutes by car. Chicas should be no problem as long as you keep the noise down at night. The rental car will probaly be cheaper than an ATV.

See if they send you a rental agreement wanting all the names of the people staying. If so add the names of 4 chicas ( girlfriends ) to the agreement. Any name will do. That way you will be covered for 4 chicas if they have an insane registered guest only policy. You are renting a 4 bedroom that sleeps 8 so they can not bitch if only 8 are there at night.

MegaSquirt
02-27-2008, 09:35 PM
You will love this place, it is very private with plenty of rooms to move about. A car is better . Be sure to see this huge tree in this community, bigger than most houses you find in this area.