PDA

View Full Version : I am off to the World cup.

Jimmydr
04-19-2006, 02:43 PM
"If anyone's planning on going to the World Cup-
"We've brought you few stories with news from the 2006 World Cup that will be held in Germany. One estimated that 40,000 prostitutes are expected at the event and another announced a 60-room brothel will be built to house the action, we're not refering to the soccer games here.

And as we get closer, among other things, German cities are building mobile brothels and installing huge numbers of condom dispensers for the expected boom during the event. So much so that health authorities in Germany's southern state of Bavaria have said they will put up signs in brothels during the World Cup to remind clients of a local law obliging them to use condoms.

The World Cup's 64 matches will be played in 12 German cities, including in Munich and Nuremberg, which are in Bavaria. The state has a regulation in force stating that men must wear condoms when they visit prostitutes and the state's health ministry said "clearly visible and readable" posters will be put up in brothels during the world's biggest football extravaganza, which Germany is hosting from June 9 to July 9.
Although prostitution is legal in Germany, religious and women's groups have said they fear a rise in forced prostitution during the finals.

Germany legalised prostitution in 2002, and the Bavarian capital has 500 (registered) sex workers with estimates that there are at least an extra 200 functioning illegally - with the numbers sure to go up as the World Cup nears" http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=424

40,000 hookers Who knew soccer fans were so horny? Must be some CRT members going? "

psriches
04-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Not trying to be funny but why do so many German mongers travel to Sosua? Maybe for the different flavor!!

Jimmydr
04-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Not trying to be funny but why do so many German mongers travel to Sosua? Maybe for the different flavor!!

Come on, you really don't know why?

Don Tomas
04-19-2006, 03:07 PM

Well also it's cold and dreary in the upper 2/3rds of Germany for most of the year!

Gladiator
04-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Most probably hookers will also charge higher rates than usual over that period, like hotels.

gdogg
04-20-2006, 09:15 AM
If I'm there and there aren't chicas imported from the DR, Brasil, or someplace similar, I'd be pissed. 60,000 German hookers won't excite me.

Gladiator
04-20-2006, 03:24 PM
gdogg,

I am sure there will be hookers from everywhere.

On the other hand, German hookers are great IMO - I've tried a few in Amsterdam and all of them got top marks.