PDA

View Full Version : Getting Bumped!

Jimmydr
09-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Just got my JFK to POP November 20 returning November 27 and was informed that there are only 2 seats available going both days. Chances of getting bumbed, about 110% :D

BrooklynBeas
09-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Just got my JFK to POP November 20 returning November 27 and was informed that there are only 2 seats available going both days. Chances of getting bumbed, about 110% :D

Do you mean bumped? are you flying standby or something? shit take the flight the 19-27th those are my dates and we can be on the same flight!!!

Jimmydr
09-02-2004, 11:26 AM

Do you mean bumped? are you flying standby or something? shit take the flight the 19-27th those are my dates and we can be on the same flight!!!

Holy Shit!!! JDR, Mav and Brooklyn are on the same flight on Saturday November 27th! :D

BrooklynBeas
09-02-2004, 01:47 PM

Holy Shit!!! JDR, Mav and Brooklyn are on the same flight on Saturday November 27th! :D

If that plane goes down it will be a monger nightmare!... I have 1 or 2 friends on that plane as well that have been on the same number if not more trips then me!!!... According to ur calendar last week when i checked it out it said you were in DR till Sunday which is why i told you to change it... Im looking forward to flight 1797 a little more then flight 1798.. I hate leaving DR

Jimmydr
09-02-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally I was on the Sunday flight going direct until they changed it sending me thru Miami. Last night I changed it to Saturday, but I think I will be getting bumped on that Saturday flight. :D

BrooklynBeas
09-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally I was on the Sunday flight going direct until they changed it sending me thru Miami. Last night I changed it to Saturday, but I think I will be getting bumped on that Saturday flight. :D

How do you get bumped if you already changed it... or are you on standby?

Jimmydr
09-03-2004, 01:35 PM
I have a ticket. There are 212 seats and they will see 225 in total. I will give up my seat there.