PDA

View Full Version : High Caribe

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Nightclub and Disco. Gets hopping after midnight. Not open every night. There could be well over 50 chicas here on a good night.

Gutter Meat
05-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Well high Carib is closed right now. I stoped by on my Motor Bike tour & its under major renavations. The workers were nice enough to let me in ans see how it looks. It looked like a major overhall. When it does reopen everyone will wanna see how it is , and it will most likley even out the customers with The Clasico disco. I went into the Latino every night to see what was going on and there were more employees then customers so that tells you how that place is doing. The one good thing about the Latino is there air-conditioning, but right now no girls.

Jimmydr
05-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Many more mongers will attract many more chicas and all three places will be FULL, or very crowded!

elj707
05-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Guys I hear that the owner from P.J.'s is the new owner of high caribe.

Jimmydr
05-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Guys I hear that the owner from P.J.'s is the new owner of high caribe.

Well then, it will be well managed. He has a head for business and a pinga for the chicas! :D

Macky
05-31-2004, 05:00 PM
I am suprised that the Latina Club was dead, last year it was really jammed but only after midnite. Before that it would be empty. I liked it because it was really cold but since I don't know how to salsa and such, it was not the best place for me. Didn't seem like a pick up place like some others, but I did get connected with one hot looking chica, unfortunately she had no ID and I was at the Europa. Don't like the short term places that a girl may suggest, don't feel safe.

Jimmydr
05-31-2004, 05:09 PM
There are a few short term places in Sosua for 200 pesos or $5.
I was there and usually there are available chicas in the crowd. :D