PDA

View Full Version : Santigo Sex Clubs.. Casa Blanca Ect..

NOWesternUnion
03-10-2008, 05:35 PM
What's up fellow Mongers. It's been two years since I've been to Santigo and I'll be making my return in June. The last time I had a blast! I stayed at the Helios Cabans and got my chicas from Casa Blanca and Passions. TLN was $120 American. This time we are going to stay at a real hotel called " Hotel Aloha Sol (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3722) . My question is has anyone stayed at this hotel? Does it have a Save Box? Last time we didn't have much and a cabana was fine. This time we are going to PP for 6 nights after Santigo and want somwere safe to keep our cash. Second... Whast up with the clubs? Are they even still open? Illusions, Passions, and Casa Balanca? And whats there Price for TLN and a qucky in the club? And whats teh deal with these Car Washes? And are there girls there during the day? What does a girl at the cash wash charge? And are they as clean as teh club girls??If anyone can get back to me it would be golden. And if i do hear about anything i will post.. Thank You.

Jimmydr
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
What's up fellow Mongers. It's been two years since I've been to Santigo and I'll be making my return in June. The last time I had a blast! I stayed at the Helios Cabans and got my chicas from Casa Blanca and Passions. TLN was $120 American. This time we are going to stay at a real hotel called " Hotel Aloha Sol (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3722) . My question is has anyone stayed at this hotel? Does it have a Save Box? Last time we didn't have much and a cabana was fine. This time we are going to PP for 6 nights after Santigo and want somwere safe to keep our cash. Second... Whast up with the clubs? Are they even still open? Illusions, Passions, and Casa Balanca? And whats there Price for TLN and a qucky in the club? And whats teh deal with these Car Washes? And are there girls there during the day? What does a girl at the cash wash charge? And are they as clean as teh club girls??If anyone can get back to me it would be golden. And if i do hear about anything i will post.. Thank You.

Why not try the marriott Courtyard by the airport?

Elvis
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Casablanca, Ilusions and Passions are still functioning, although the closing times are more restrictive than before. The asking price for TLN is about 3,000-3500, but they start at 3,500 or more.

Try the car washes. Best looking girls could be found in Plaza Gomez Diaz or a recent one I found, Hummer Car Wash (just ask a taxi, it's in an Autopista (I could find out the exact address) Plaza Gomez are more hardcore and asking prices go more 2,500+ pesos. You can get these girls for much less.. I was asked for 4,000 pesos for a few hours (one girl) to do a two way with my gf.

NOWesternUnion
03-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Ok.. elvis you seem to know whats up. Now with the car washes, what time should we go to these? I'm assumesing there are no rooms there so you would have to bring the girls back to the hotel. I just wana somthing to do during the day so if teh carwashes would be open in the afternoon that would be big... get back to me...

Elvis
03-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Ok.. elvis you seem to know whats up. Now with the car washes, what time should we go to these? I'm assumesing there are no rooms there so you would have to bring the girls back to the hotel. I just wana somthing to do during the day so if teh carwashes would be open in the afternoon that would be big... get back to me...

You can hang out in the car washes after 12pm ( I believe most open around that time and girls start coming in during various times during the day). But it's better to hang out in the afternoon or late afternoon and get numbers to meet them after work or the following day before they go to work. No rooms in the car washes, you need to take them back to the hotel.

Just try to hit the car washes in the afternoon or late-night, then probably hit a tipico or hit the other clubs, and chicas back to the hotel. Listen, Ambis (regular club) apparently has re-open as stated in DR1 forum, so hit that place as well. It's a chopo hang out - lots of cueros !

KoKi9290
03-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Don't know the name of the car wash but there is a good one I stumbled on next to a gas station/convenience store on right side of autopista heading toward airport from town. It's about 5 minutes before you hit airport turnoff. Starts up in late afternoon.

Tony Toca
03-14-2008, 06:22 AM
You can hang out in the car washes after 12pm ( I believe most open around that time and girls start coming in during various times during the day). But it's better to hang out in the afternoon or late afternoon and get numbers to meet them after work or the following day before they go to work. No rooms in the car washes, you need to take them back to the hotel.

Just try to hit the car washes in the afternoon or late-night, then probably hit a tipico or hit the other clubs, and chicas back to the hotel. Listen, Ambis (regular club) apparently has re-open as stated in DR1 forum, so hit that place as well. It's a chopo hang out - lots of cueros !

doesn't Plaza Gomez have rooms in the back?

guttaman
03-14-2008, 07:26 AM

No, and bring earplugs. Not too far from the cabanas on the Autopista Duarte.

BadGoodMan
05-05-2008, 09:10 AM
OK yeh all night I here YOU OK But still you can do better why 120 At least go to 80 Sorry Man DR is still a 3rd world country....

MisterPink
05-05-2008, 09:23 AM
OK yeh all night I here YOU OK But still you can do better why 120 At least go to 80 Sorry Man DR is still a 3rd world country....

If I give you a phone number of a Sosua chica with major titties will you stop posting dribble for a week?

pink

Elvis
05-05-2008, 10:44 AM

Oh yeah, there's a motel next door (on the left side)..but no rooms in Plaza Gomez

KoKi9290
05-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Also I stayed at a hotel just down the street from Ambis twice in the past month and both times Ambis was closed up. I was told they had already folded.

prtyr2
05-06-2008, 01:07 PM
I just got back to santo domingo from a weekend in STI. I stayed at Aloha sol as the girl I went up to meet says it was close to her. She turned out to be fun to hang with and I am sure I'll go visit again.

Aloha sol is a nice hotel by santiago standards. I paid 2400 pesos per night, so it is not all that cheap. I prefer Camp David but that is out of the way etc. I received 3 coupons for welcome drinks but there was never a bartender in the bar. They have free wifi and a few computers for guests to use.

They are in the middle of town and the eye candy walking around is plentiful. There are banks with atms on the same block and micky dees is 2 blocks away.

My fave new car wash place is called plaza colonia on the autopista. I hung there for a few beers and then hit plaza broadway and had 2 chicas hit on me but one was working till 2 am and the other wanted me to take her to passions. She was ok looking and I am sure it would not have cost me much if anything. . . .but I passed.

Elvis
05-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I just got back to santo domingo from a weekend in STI. I stayed at Aloha sol as the girl I went up to meet says it was close to her. She turned out to be fun to hang with and I am sure I'll go visit again.

Aloha sol is a nice hotel by santiago standards. I paid 2400 pesos per night, so it is not all that cheap. I prefer Camp David but that is out of the way etc. I received 3 coupons for welcome drinks but there was never a bartender in the bar. They have free wifi and a few computers for guests to use.

They are in the middle of town and the eye candy walking around is plentiful. There are banks with atms on the same block and micky dees is 2 blocks away.

My fave new car wash place is called plaza colonia on the autopista. I hung there for a few beers and then hit plaza broadway and had 2 chicas hit on me but one was working till 2 am and the other wanted me to take her to passions. She was ok looking and I am sure it would not have cost me much if anything. . . .but I passed.

Btw, where's Plaza Broadway ? good info, I might want to check this Plaza Colonia !

prtyr2
05-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Plaza broadway is very close to the courtyard I believe. I think it is further south but am not positive. Colonia I believe is further north also on the east side of the autopista. The trick is looking for la colonia sign as the actual bar/car wash is around back. You'd not really know there was action unless you had been there before.

Cheeno
05-07-2008, 12:02 AM
The last time I visited Casa Blanca was about two years ago.

Every chica gave me a different quote for an all-nighter. There was no fixed-rate like the casa's in Santo Domingo.

For me, the most beautiful girls in the DR are from Santiago. But to each his own.

I did not have a great session with the girls from the casas. But I had a lot of fun with the college girls in this city!!! :iconTU:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be quite a few Colombians in Santiago. My very first Colombian was in Santiago. :mrgreen:

The location is great. A two-hour bus ride to both Santo Domingo and Sosua.

carolinajack
05-07-2008, 12:45 AM
The last time I visited Casa Blanca was about two years ago.

Every chica gave me a different quote for an all-nighter. There was no fixed-rate like the casa's in Santo Domingo.

For me, the most beautiful girls in the DR are from Santiago. But to each his own.

I did not have a great session with the girls from the casas. But I had a lot of fun with the college girls in this city!!! :iconTU:

There seems to be quite a few Colombians in Santiago. My very first Colombian was in Santiago. :mrgreen:

The location is great. A two-hour bus ride to both Santo Domingo and Sosua.

The more I'm reading on this site - the more I'm thinking SD is gonna be my next trip by end year! New Garden/Passions/Classicos this July - and then SD for a Feliz Navidad