PDA

View Full Version : Western union chicas BC style

RearWindow
09-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Well... my "novia" from my last trip just called with the " ohhh..i have a BIG problem" call, not at all unexpected. She needs money for her room and needs it tomorrow ( monday). Well i have to sadly inform her that the banks here in the US are closed due to a holiday and she can't have any money till Tuesday.

THAT brings an attitude translating from spanish " well you are not my boyfriend then ". So I respond, (En espanol) well if I'm not your novio ,then you are getting no money, and this conversation is over. I'm Sorry...Good Luck"

The great thing is that she is SO used to getting her way that she'll probably call back in a few days trying to make nice... as she did the last time I shut her down. Never a dull moment,eh? :lol:

WSJ3
09-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I was telling JimmyDR the other day how I met this chica on amigos.com and not a week later she was telling me how her mother was soo sick and she need $150 US greenbacks to make everything better.

At least you got to fuck your chica RearWindow before the craziness started.

Women you can't live with them THE END

RearWindow
09-05-2004, 09:49 PM
I guess from a cultural/economic standpoint, they can't look a bit ahead for a long term benefit. She stood me up on my last nite in BC, so she missed getting a money gift before I left. Now she calls asking for money, and somehow the threat of losing my novio status should be enuff to move me to action? :shock:

Las Dominicanas are the best! And that country should be at a population deficit now, given the life threatening illnesses all of the mothers /grandmothers /sisters are facing...

Black Ghost
10-24-2004, 01:48 PM
I guess from a cultural/economic standpoint, they can't look a bit ahead for a long term benefit. She stood me up on my last nite in BC, so she missed getting a money gift before I left. Now she calls asking for money, and somehow the threat of losing my novio status should be enuff to move me to action? :shock:

Las Dominicanas are the best! And that country should be at a population deficit now, given the life threatening illnesses all of the mothers /grandmothers /sisters are facing...

Didnt you guys hear?

In The D.R. cash is like pennicilin, key-mo,and dialasis all wrapped up in one. :wink: