PDA

View Full Version : VB Image Host Issues

3somefan
03-15-2008, 03:35 AM
I have been trying at various times today to upload more pictures to share with you guys, but I have been experiencing issues with it. I have never had any problems before. Anyone else experiencing issues??

I put all of the pictures in and then hit upload, and it just sit there for like 3-5 minutes, then it goes to a blank page and actually never uploads the pictures...

weyland
03-15-2008, 06:23 AM
It does that sometimes. I assume when somebody is working on the site? Just tested now, no problem.

3somefan
03-15-2008, 11:24 AM
It does that sometimes. I assume when somebody is working on the site? Just tested now, no problem.

I just attempted it again with no luck! This time I tried only one picture and it did the same exact thing. I have uploaded over 1,000 pictures to this site using this method, with no problems. The pictures are the accepted format and the correct size...

Not sure what is going on.. :veryconfused:

sicpup71
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
I just attempted it again with no luck! This time I tried only one picture and it did the same exact thing. I have uploaded over 1,000 pictures to this site using this method, with no problems. The pictures are the accepted format and the correct size...

Not sure what is going on.. :veryconfused:

how many can u upload i think i'm only allowed to do 1000.

3somefan
03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
how many can u upload i think i'm only allowed to do 1000.

mine says that I have a 5,000 limit...I can erase a bunch of the older ones though??

3somefan
03-15-2008, 01:34 PM
ok, I think I figured it out...for some reason I couldn't upload about 5 pictures?? Not sure why as they were within the size limits and the correct format, maybe they were corrupt or something??