PDA

View Full Version : Black Beards Spring 2008 Talent

Revolutionrock77
03-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I'll be at BBs pretty soon and will send an update about the current talent available. I heard that the place is under new management, and from some pix I've seen, there seems to be a lot of turn over with the girls.

I was wondering if anyone who has gone there recently can mention who is still there, and who the new talent might be. Anyone know if Elizabeth is back?

Some of the girls that I can give a thumbs up for, who I think are still there:

India (been there forever, and widely discussed on this board/ Friendly, good service, perfect English, hot looking and a lot of fun)

Miel (aka Honey) : Younger than India but similar in many ways. Shorty with a great body, likes to dance in a horny sensual way when she is waiting to get hooked up.

Morena: you might not think she looks hot, but I kind of like her "indigenous" look. That is to say, she kind of looks like a Guatamalan or Mexican-Indian. Most guys would probably rate her low, but I am sometimes into exotic looks. She danced around the bedroom naked for hours to Santeria type music. I like her and would repeat.

Elizabeth: WHen I met her, I wasn't attracted to her at all. No one was available that I liked, so I sat at a table and had a cup of coffee and talked with her for about an hour. SHe took off my shoes and rubbed my feet. I got really bored and said WTF, and took her back to the room. When she took her clothes off, she looked WAY Better than I would have imagined. She was also great in the bed. WHen we finished she massaged me and then ran the shower and asked me to come in. She soaped me up and washed every nook and cranny and dried me off as if we were in an Asian massage place. Very nice. Just goes to show you that you can't go by looks.

On that note, a guy from another board was raving about Maria. He rates her at a 4, but says the sex is stellar. . hold on for dear life type stuff. I am wondering if that is the older woman who does the massages. I don't recall another Maria. Never thought of hitting that one and wondered if any of you have.

I have had a few other good experiences, but I am not so sure about the names. I think there was a Haitian girl named Olga, not the best in looks, but was great / very affectionate and service oriented in bed. May not be the same Olga that is there now. THis one spoke French really well. I'll have to take notes next time to get all the names.

blacksultan
03-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Olga is Dominican, not Haitian.

weyland
03-15-2008, 05:59 PM
On that note, a guy from another board was raving about Maria ... I'm wondering if that is the older woman who does the massages. Never thought of hitting that one and wondered if any of you have.
I had her by accident during my first ever week in the DR. She was supposed to be giving me a massage (only) in my room but things got out of hand. She was pissed off when I only paid her the massage rate plus a propina. I thought of complaining to the management that she had practically raped me, but thought better of it.

MisterPink
03-15-2008, 06:02 PM
She was pissed off when I only paid her the massage rate plus a propina.

If she had pissed on you, then you might have been a happier camper.

mp

blacksultan
03-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I had her by accident during my first ever week in the DR. She was supposed to be giving me a massage (only) in my room but things got out of hand. She was pissed off when I only paid her the massage rate plus a propina. I thought of complaining to the management that she had practically raped me, but thought better of it.

Maria is older, but she had some halfway decent chocha when I fucked her.

the_Jayman
03-15-2008, 09:14 PM
where the fuck are the pictures ? ? ?

the_Jayman
03-15-2008, 09:16 PM
ok . . . i just read the first sentance of this thrad . . . never mind . . .

Revolutionrock77
03-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Jayman:

Are you going to give the Costambar senior center (aka Barba Negra) another try since they are under new management? I think they guys you were pissed at have moved on.

ElPlomero
03-15-2008, 09:59 PM
There were two Maria's there when I was there last, about a year ago.

The Olga I knew was very dark, but as I understood it, was Dominican.

I was with Morena during her first week. In my opinion, she's very nice, has an awesome body, and I was very happy afterward that I had chosen her.

My next trip there will include some time with her. I asked her if she had an Asian parent. She said no, of course. She's a pure blooded Dominicana.

There were also two Elizabeths while I was there. They called them Elizabeth "the older" and "the younger". I don't think it was a very nice way of separating them, but I suppose it was accurate enough.

I spent some time with "the younger", and she was fine. I read that she has been in Sosua lately, but I've not seen her.

I don't know why anyone doubted that Elizabeth "the older" has a nice body, pics were posted and there's no doubt that she can give some of the 20 y/o's a run for their money.

I've never been with her, but everyone I've ever heard from said nice things, especially the guys looking for a bi happy hour.

G Major
03-16-2008, 01:27 AM
... a guy from another board was raving about Maria. He rates her at a 4, but says the sex is stellar. . hold on for dear life type stuff. I am wondering if that is the older woman who does the massages. I don't recall another Maria. Never thought of hitting that one and wondered if any of you have.

Maria was the very first mamacita to give me a warm welcome there. As I was 2 hour early for my check-in, we killed time playing billard; chating was fun and relax ( she is very experimented indeed). She's in charge of the massage room and offers manicure and pedicure as well. I took the combo but declined her sex offer (no masturbation either). She was very polite and caring and didn't force anything.

After my check-in, I saw Maria sitting by the pool table, reading the Bible... For a split second, I wasn't so sure BB was a place to Party but then the chicas came rolling in in waves. Was happy I saved my load for the hotties!

3somefan
03-16-2008, 01:59 AM
After my check-in, I saw Maria sitting by the pool table, reading the Bible...

Hmmm....my kinda chica!!! :D

carolinajack
03-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Elizabeth: WHen I met her, I wasn't attracted to her at all. No one was available that I liked, so I sat at a table and had a cup of coffee and talked with her for about an hour. SHe took off my shoes and rubbed my feet. I got really bored and said WTF, and took her back to the room. When she took her clothes off, she looked WAY Better than I would have imagined. She was also great in the bed. WHen we finished she massaged me and then ran the shower and asked me to come in. She soaped me up and washed every nook and cranny and dried me off as if we were in an Asian massage place. Very nice. Just goes to show you that you can't go by looks.

Now that's what I'm talking about...true hidden gem. I like a chica who will take the time to pamper you beyond what you expect.

the_Jayman
03-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Jayman:

Are you going to give the Costambar senior center (aka Barba Negra) another try since they are under new management? I think they guys you were pissed at have moved on.

NO CHANCE ! ! !

Too many rules . . . only 2 rules alowed in the DR ! ! !

JoeDR
03-19-2008, 05:49 PM
NO CHANCE ! ! !

Too many rules . . . only 2 rules alowed in the DR ! ! !

I'll bite, are the two rules

1. Nothing under 18

2. Don't fall in love

?
Those are my two + always use a condom and don't leave your money/valuables unattended.

Rodeo

B_J_Lover
03-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Rule no. 1 - there are no rules. Rule no. 2 - always remember Rule no. 1.

There is no spoon. Lol