PDA

View Full Version : The date of my first arrival at SDQ is getting close....

mark9970
03-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Guys...

Just wanted to thank all of the regular contributors for the great information that is available on this board. Some (as in Cheeno) have certainly dedicated alot of effort to sharing what they have learned.

I am looking forward to the Easter weekend and having a chance to check out the areas that I now know are worth looking at.

Again...thank you for the info!

Cheeno
03-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Guys...

Just wanted to thank all of the regular contributors for the great information that is available on this board. Some (as in Cheeno) have certainly dedicated alot of effort to sharing what they have learned.

I am looking forward to the Easter weekend and having a chance to check out the areas that I now know are worth looking at.

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C. :biggrin:

If you have any questions, please feel free and let us know.

Take care and good night.

prtyr2
03-16-2008, 02:43 PM
What are your trip dates? I have been traveling like crazy but will be back in SD for about 10 days. . .maybe more as I am feeling really ill in brazil and may have to cancel some trips and head home early. PM me for contact info. I know SD really well and would be glad to show newbies around.

Guys...

Mad Mike
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Ill be In SDQ/Boca chica Easter weekend as well!!!

Trip#2