PDA

View Full Version : Bar fines...to pay or not to pay

pachederm
03-16-2008, 02:06 PM
I usually never pay a bar fine....but the last two times I went I pulled a couple out of the bar for 500 pesos and they turned out to be the best ones....most of these girls are newbies (I think anyway) and think that if they're worth a bar fine then they'll put out extra hard for ya. If you wait until after midnight when the bars close then they come out tired and weren't tipping the bottle and you got to get them all giggly again. Any comments?

Hemp
03-16-2008, 02:11 PM
as long as the bar fine is fair its all good...as far as girls it could go either way you may get a star performer or a lackluster performance. best to feel her out at the bar for best judgement.

in your case your on a winning streak :wink:

I usually never pay a bar fine....but the last two times I went I pulled a couple out of the bar for 500 pesos and they turned out to be the best ones....most of these girls are newbies (I think anyway) and think that if they're worth a bar fine then they'll put out extra hard for ya. If you wait until after midnight when the bars close then they come out tired and weren't tipping the bottle and you got to get them all giggly again. Any comments?

greydread
03-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Bar fines are always a crap shoot. They won't guarrantee a good time but they do provide you with a little leverage at the first encounter with a new Chica who wants to maintain a good rep. After that, if she's worth a return engagement the bar fine is out of the question.

On occassion I have paid the bar fine just to keep a familiar Chica good with the house instead of meeting her after closing. That will only happen with Chicas who have found my soft spot and the priviledge is always earned, never given.

ElPlomero
03-16-2008, 02:17 PM
as long as the bar fine is fair its all good...as far as girls it could go either way you may get a star performer or a lackluster performance. best to feel her out at the bar for best judgement.

in your case your on a winning streak :wink:

You never know if paying that barfine was a good idea until the next morning.

By then it's too late to take it back and is insignificant if you had a great time.

One drag is if you have a great take out with a barfined girl and want to keep her.

If she has to pay daily, the barfine can add significantly to the bill in this case.

I've seen cases where it was well worth it, and the guy kept her anyway, and others where the total didn't quite add up to making sense, and the guy let her go in the morning.

Hemp
03-16-2008, 02:23 PM
let me try and re-phrase...like i said if the bar fine is fair priced, meaning if its a price where i can swallow even if said chica was a bad performer its all good...i can take an L every now and then and charge it to the game.

You never know if paying that barfine was a good idea until the next morning.

By then it's too late to take it back and is insignificant if you had a great time.

One drag is if you have a great take out with a barfined girl and want to keep her.

If she has to pay daily, the barfine can add significantly to the bill in this case.

I've seen cases where it was well worth it, and the guy kept her anyway, and others where the total didn't quite add up to making sense, and the guy let her go in the morning.

weyland
03-16-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't agree that paying a salida increases your chances of better performance, but I do agree it can sometimes be worth paying the first time only. After that if the chica is worth repeating she will meet you outside her working hours. Also it will make you more welcome if you are a regular at that bar (more important for me because I am unlikely to spend much on drinks). Paying more than 500 would spoil my fun. Many non-tourist bars will ask 300 or 400.

Ingus_Khan
03-16-2008, 02:32 PM
I guess it also depends on who you are barfining from. If it is a joint like Peter's where you know he selects for good attitudes then paying the fine kinda helps increase the chance of a good performance which is "value-added".:mrgreen:

ElPlomero
03-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't agree that paying a salida increases your chances of better performance, but I do agree it can sometimes be worth paying the first time only. After that if the chica is worth repeating she will meet you outside her working hours. Also it will make you more welcome if you are a regular at that bar (more important for me because I am unlikely to spend much on drinks). Paying more than 500 would spoil my fun. Many non-tourist bars will ask 300 or 400.

Who said that paying a salida increases your likelihood of getting better service?

Also, I was speaking about some places, like La Passions where you have to pay the salida every day.

If the chica is awesome and that's your thing, great.

If she's only decent, his salida for a whole day is ridiculous to pay.

ElPlomero
03-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I guess it also depends on who you are barfining from. If it is a joint like Peter's where you know he selects for good attitudes then paying the fine kinda helps increase the chance of a good performance which is "value-added".:mrgreen:

If you think that taking from "La Passions" is a guarantee of having a good time, you are wrong.

I, for one, can tell you that.

La Passions has it's share of problems, just like everyone else.

Jimmydr
03-16-2008, 05:09 PM

Someone went to the trouble to find these chicas so don't they deserve to get paid?

Jimmydr
03-16-2008, 05:09 PM
If you think that taking from "La Passions" is a guarantee of having a good time, you are wrong.

I, for one, can tell you that.

La Passions has it's share of problems, just like everyone else.

Funny I went there 50 times, had a semi bad time twice and Peter gave me a replacement chica ASAP!

Jimmydr
03-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Who said that paying a salida increases your likelihood of getting better service?

Also, I was speaking about some places, like La Passions where you have to pay the salida every day.

If the chica is awesome and that's your thing, great.

If she's only decent, his salida for a whole day is ridiculous to pay.

So rthen take a ride into the countryside and find your own chicas. What thats too time consuming, O well.

MisterPink
03-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Me thinks someone has inhaled a few too many piss fumes that has impaired his judgement!

mp

MyTio
03-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I have only payed a bar fine at passion I know I have to pay at whore house like Crystals never ask for a bar fine at any other bar just waited to they got off can most bartender be bar fine out :eek:

The Sage
03-16-2008, 06:13 PM
If I really got to have it I'll pay up to 500 pesos if the total price is 2,000 or less. I restrict salidas to low mileage as in new to Sosua barkeeps who if you don't pick them up at the bar you won't see them because they don't do the club scene. Ideally I'd like to limit paying the salida to the first time, but depending on the situation this might not be possible.

One of the things I use to enjoy doing at Passions was to take the new arrivals back to my place for the 1.5 hour 2,000 peso special. If we hit if off she became a regular. There were many an afternoon when I'd stop in survey the scene for a few minutes and leave with whoever met my fancy that day. I greived heavily when Pete took this option off the menu. In the six months since I've done one massage where before I might have done three STs a week when I was in town and spent much more than I do now on drinks.

the_Jayman
03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
many many of us GLADLY tossed 500 pesos Anna Miriams way ! ! !

I for one bar fined the same chica over and over and over . . . sometimes without ever returning her to the bar until I was done and on a flight home . . .

YMMV but dam if I don't miss Franks ! ! !

officemgr
03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
i think you can still do st takeout at passions. there was alot of questions about that when peter was away but i didn't have a problem and you look like you can be trusted to bring the chick back in one piece.

The Sage
03-16-2008, 06:41 PM
When he first discontinued the practice he noted it was due to guys not bringing the girls back on time. I suggested the better way to go was to ban the bad guys and work only with guys who could follow the rules. At that time he wasn't interested in making exceptions. I just concluded this worked into his business plan because he had those beds in the back that may not have been getting a lot of use. If ST at 2,000 is now available I will fully take advantage of it on my next trip.

The Sage
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
you look like you can be trusted to bring the chick back in one piece.

I only had a problem once. I took Yasmine to my place. She had been at Passions only a few days. After we got ours she fell asleep and dispite my urging would not get up. What was a 1.5 hour session turned in to 2.5 hours. When we got back Pete was pissed. He approached me for another salida which I was willing to pay under protest, but after hearing what happened he backed off. From there on I allways returned the merchandise with a few minutes to spare.

ElPlomero
03-16-2008, 08:24 PM
So rthen take a ride into the countryside and find your own chicas. What thats too time consuming, O well.

You're saying that you barfine Passions chicas?

ElPlomero
03-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Me thinks someone has inhaled a few too many piss fumes that has impaired his judgement!

mp

Same question for you, I guess.

You routinely barfine passions chicas, as opposed to getting them at Classico's, Merengue bar, Sousua life, and The Latina bar?

Cheeno
03-17-2008, 03:08 AM
I'll pay a bar fine for the first encounter. And if she was great in bed and has a positive attitude, then I will get her number and meet her on a day that she does not work. That way, I can avoid paying the house fee.

For example, at GBP (a casa in Santo Domingo), it cost 1,500 for a ST. A chica gets 750 pesos and the house keeps the other 750. So the chica and I can work out a deal where both of us benefit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Santo Domingo/Chica section, I posted pictures and phone numbers of chicas where I told them to meet me at the hotel (avoid paying the house fee).

For example, in my recent trip, I met a cool chica at Lapsus (a casa along the Malecon in Santo Domingo). One chica did not ask me to buy her a drink, she just sat next to me, started to rub me, and kiss me.

She was a very laid back and cool chica. I forgot her name. I told her to give me her number so that I can call her and the two of us can avoid the house fee.

She licked my ear and then said, "829-910-3257". She then kissed my ear. :smile:

I said to myself, "9 and the next number is 10." "My age is 32 years old" and "5, 7 are the next two odd numbers after three." So I was able to memorize her number. lol :mrgreen:

I will see her in my next trip.

ElPlomero
03-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Someone went to the trouble to find these chicas so don't they deserve to get paid?

I'm not disputing this from a point of view of the person who "found" the chica. I'm not sure what more these guys do than to say "yes" when a hot girl comes in looking for work, though. But I could be wrong.

What I'm saying is that:

Salidas can be, but aren't necessarily, the way to go.

If they are, it's only because the girl is/or turns out to be better than average. Otherwise, why not skip it and go to a non-salida venue.

To anyone who's salida'd and it works out, congratulations, good choice. (I've done it, myself)

To anyone who's salida'd and she worked out to be no better than average, you have my sympathies. (Also me)

Personally, I don't go around trying to find or avoid salida places. If I find myself in a salida place and see something I want, I do it. If I find myself in a non-salida place and find something I want, I do that.

My reference about Passions is based on a friend's experience when he took one of the girls out for a few days. He had an excellent time, and it worked out fine, but I don't think he wants to do it again. Who knows, though.

Oh, for MisterPink: Normal Uric acid exposure doesn't kill brain cells, it's the lead from making cast iron joints and the Methyl Ethyl Ketone in the PVC primer that gets you that way.

Since I'm out of the field and get minimal exposure to both, I can't blame my problems on either of them.

weyland
03-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh, for MisterPink: normal Uric acid exposure doesn't kill brain cells
I agree. On the contrary, it's the Fountain of Youth!

greydread
03-17-2008, 10:46 AM
it's the lead from making cast iron joints and the Methyl Ethyl Ketone in the PVC primer that gets you that way.

Since I'm out of the field and get minimal exposure to both, I can't blame my problems on either of them.
M.E.K.? Do they still make that shit? When I was in the USAF we used MEK in 55 gallon drums to clean everything. I think the exposure made me the way I am today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Definitely not "green".

Beads
03-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I agree with the barfine if its reasonable. The place did in fact find the chica and make her available to you. You also have someplace and someone to go back to if you have a problem. Granted the place cannot 100% guarantee how another human being will act but it does offer some leverage. She could lose her job is she doesnt follow the bars rules so she has something to lose.

In some cases the bar owner will even make good on it. This is a good reason for getting takeout at LaPassions. Peter goes to great lengths to ensure his chicas will provide top notch service and if you have a problem he's ready to fix it.

Frank was also great when he ran his place for the same reasons hence why I had no problem with the salida.

LM
03-23-2008, 08:48 PM
M.E.K.? Do they still make that shit? When I was in the USAF we used MEK in 55 gallon drums to clean everything. I think the exposure made me the way I am today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Definitely not "green".

I have a gallon of MEK in my garage as we speak....still available from Aircraft Spruce

Yep...don't want to be breathing that shit.....cleans great though

TPdog
03-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I have never had a problem paying a bar fine for a chica.....LaPassions, Crystals, El Boem, ect......if you don't pay the fee you put the chica at risk....as Beads stated, the fee is usually less than 1,000 peso's and is worth the $25-30 US to assure that the chica does not lose her job and if there is a problem you can always complain to the management, and if they hold to their fee, they should either give you the fee back of offer another one for free....I have never had to do this, but it is peace of mine to know that more than likly you will have a good time and not worry about being robbed if you have a TLN......this is a big issue I do have with spending the night with a chica....falling asleep can be dangerous, but if you are with a LaPassions, Crystals, etc. girl then you can have more assurance that being robbed is unlikely.

weyland
03-24-2008, 05:48 AM
not worry about being robbed if you have a TLN ... this is a big issue I do have with spending the night with a chica ... falling asleep can be dangerous
I have slept with a chica almost every night of the 140 or so I have passed in the DR, and once I am asleep, especially after sex and even the smallest amount of alcohol, it would take an earthquake or hurricane to wake me.

I have been robbed only once, during my first ever week, and this was at Blackbeards. I had taken a stash of cheap costume jewellery I bought on eBay (only gave away the last pieces this last trip, my fifth) and virtually invited theft by showing all the stash to each chica in turn so she could choose one piece (dumb newbie).

I am not physically intimidating (to put it mildly :)), and don't come across as street-smart, so TPdog may have exaggerated the risk of theft, or I may have had a lucky streak which could end any time. I do stay sober and follow routines for hiding stuff away. My main tip is to think through before you go out hunting what you might need once you return to your room with a chica. This would be even more important for you guys who drink.

I am sure if a higher proportion of my chicas were the hard-core Sosúa types so many here seem to prefer I might have experienced a few more problems.

Another thing I do is keep recounting my money whenever it is safe to do so, either what I am carrying or what is hidden or locked away in my room. I am sure most of us have had the temporary suspicion that we have been robbed, only to remember some expenditure that we had forgotten. I am sure that if guys are heavy drinkers and don't check their money frequently it would often be impossible for them to know whether any has been stolen or not. (The words "jail" and "chicken" come to mind :rolleyes:).

Jimmydr
03-24-2008, 07:44 AM
You're saying that you barfine Passions chicas?

If I meet them at Passions, I pay.

Jimmydr
03-24-2008, 07:46 AM
Same question for you, I guess.

You routinely barfine passions chicas, as opposed to getting them at Classico's, Merengue bar, Sousua life, and The Latina bar?

I have 100's of weakness' but finding hookers is not one of them.

BadGoodMan
05-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Bar Fines To pay or not to pay?? MY Answer is NO,, I just did that one time last year in Lima Peru,, NO Thats wrong get their number why pay Tjhe Middle man the bar for this.. I always carry a pen and paper with Me WhereEver I Monger so NO paying Bar Fines Are like a kick in my face.. Another thing is OK Sometimes at strip clubs you must pay for the girls drink OK Cool But I had a Situation where MY Monger friend David in Lima Peru at THE Infamous Tequila Rocks Paid for a girl an orange juice then she wanted to get charged too for sitting with him and only for 10 minutes,, So MY Issue on Bar Fines IS NO UNless you get very despearate and want to fuck quick like I did When I picked Up A Girl AT Peppers Bar IN Lima Peru Last year,, Guys Learn Spanish great and carry pen and paper and arrange a date another night or daytime with them,,, A.M.

Jimmydr
05-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Bar Fines To pay or not to pay?? MY Answer is NO,, I just did that one time last year in Lima Peru,, NO Thats wrong get their number why pay Tjhe Middle man the bar for this.. I always carry a pen and paper with Me WhereEver I Monger so NO paying Bar Fines Are like a kick in my face.. Another thing is OK Sometimes at strip clubs you must pay for the girls drink OK Cool But I had a Situation where MY Monger friend David in Lima Peru at THE Infamous Tequila Rocks Paid for a girl an orange juice then she wanted to get charged too for sitting with him and only for 10 minutes,, So MY Issue on Bar Fines IS NO UNless you get very despearate and want to fuck quick like I did When I picked Up A Girl AT Peppers Bar IN Lima Peru Last year,, Guys Learn Spanish great and carry pen and paper and arrange a date another night or daytime with them,,, A.M.

How about some information on Peru?

BadGoodMan
05-05-2008, 08:05 AM
AH ON Peru There is to much Man Yes I can post it just give me some time But I can say on The Issue of TiTs And Asses DR Verse Peru Damn IT The DR Has it thats what I can say,, OK Give ME A Chance maybe I go in The peru Forum and post info give me time or better Yet ON Ecuador,, The Ecuador Coastal Women Have Booty And TITS like THE DR Girls And Colombia and Venezeula too,, OK I Will try to post the info,, But Damn It if anyone knows Rico from RicosWorld Big Dicked Gringo is ready for any of his movies,, Maybe I send Him an e mail on that And photos And see if he accepts for a video shhot when I am down here,, OK ON Peru And Ecauador I Will post when I get the time Jimmy OK,, Sincerly A.M.

Jimmydr
05-05-2008, 08:07 AM
AH ON Peru There is to much Man Yes I can post it just give me some time But I can say on The Issue of TiTs And Asses DR Verse Peru Damn IT The DR Has it thats what I can say,, OK Give ME A Chance maybe I go in The peru Forum and post info give me time or better Yet ON Ecuador,, The Ecuador Coastal Women Have Booty And TITS like THE DR Girls And Colombia and Venezeula too,, OK I Will try to post the info,, But Damn It if anyone knows Rico from RicosWorld Big Dicked Gringo is ready for any of his movies,, Maybe I send Him an e mail on that And photos And see if he accepts for a video shhot when I am down here,, OK ON Peru And Ecauador I Will post when I get the time Jimmy OK,, Sincerly A.M.

We can wait. It would be great to fill up those sections.

BadGoodMan
05-05-2008, 08:15 AM
AH OK I Can try MY Best on how I Do it,, I used to post on many other sites pay and free even Bankers site but no one cared Then Jacksons site too he sided more with the lurkers and is still a 100 perecnt pro bush after all that has happened to our country,, I am mainly on sites looking for girls like dating sites but I guess A higer power is telling me to post here again since I will be in The DR very late in the year...I might also live here But IN Santiago or LA Vega,, Seems like those Two Cities have the highest percantage of chicks with huge juggs,, OK Ill try my best on Monger info on other countries,, A.M.

Sam
06-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I've been going to Thailand to get my fix but I want to try DR since it's lot closer to NY than Thailand. Regarding bar fines, I reckon it's best for a newbie like to me to pay on his first trip than try out on his own since I have limited Spanish. That's what I did when I first went to Thailand. Then with every visit, I bar fine less and less.

cainer
06-16-2008, 12:26 AM
IN asia, many bars have bar fines. IN the Dr, only the higher end places have them. I can only think of 3 places in POP and sosua area that have bar fines/salidas. U can go to any bar in Dr and pick up a girl with no exit fee (with the execption of a few places)

Sam
06-16-2008, 01:00 AM
IN asia, many bars have bar fines. IN the Dr, only the higher end places have them. I can only think of 3 places in POP and sosua area that have bar fines/salidas. U can go to any bar in Dr and pick up a girl with no exit fee (with the execption of a few places)
Actually, all the bars and go-gos have bar fines in South East Asia. That's how the owners' are able to cover the lost of an employee during her absences while the girl gets small commission from the bar fine. But in Philippines, you pay bar fine and the girl for the LT (LTN for this board) or ST and tip the girl(s) based on the performance.

Jimbo44
06-16-2008, 02:14 AM
I have been to Sosua 8 times now. I have never paid a bar fine, not saying i wouldnt, just have not had to up to this point. There r too many hotties running around at night, and I have been lucky enought to tap my share thus far.

tomgueguen
06-16-2008, 10:04 PM
I was there once and paid a bar fine once, in Flamingo next to Europa..

It was a good catch, the famous Rosa.

A real cutie but que "no sabe fingir".

Sam
06-16-2008, 10:04 PM
I have been to Sosua 8 times now. I have never paid a bar fine, not saying i wouldnt, just have not had to up to this point. There r too many hotties running around at night, and I have been lucky enought to tap my share thus far.

After reading the board continuously for past day and a half while missing work, I came to conclusion that RD is much different than South East Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, and Philippines. In RD, you can do much more hunting outside of the arena where you don't need to pay the fees.

I've been asking myself why in the hell did I wasted all my time and money in SEA when RD is just 4 hours plane trip instead of 17 plus hours to SEA countries? But not all is lost. I've learned a great deal on my trips to SEA. What boils down to is a pussy is a pussy and putas are putas no matter where you go.