PDA

View Full Version : Update on the new New Garden Hotel

Plaso
03-17-2008, 04:29 PM
uncle
we will be ready at the end of march,
with the rates and to make reservation for june ( beginning 6/1/08 )

today i can say:

1st floor: 5 rooms 2 rooms with king bed and jacuzzi
3 rooms with king bed

2nd floor: 5 rooms 3 rooms with king bed
2 rooms with two beds full

3rd floor: 5 rooms 3 rooms with king bed
2 rooms with two beds full,

that's for today,

4th floor: 1 suite 2 bedrooms each with a bathroom
1 room with king bed and jacuzzi
1 room with two beds full

hoping that will be enough for today

Jimmydr
03-17-2008, 04:33 PM
uncle

today i can say:

that's for today,

The wingman room, excellant!

MyTio
03-17-2008, 05:48 PM
uncle

today i can say:

3 rooms with king bed

that's for today,

hoping that will be enough for today thats enough for today thanks just can not wait to get back to the Hotel and Sosua I will start to @mail you on April 1 for my room :corky:

HombreSucio
03-17-2008, 05:56 PM
the other day lorenzo took me on a little tour of the new wing.

all walls (inner/outer) seemed made from solid concrete on the ground floor, cinder block outer walls on upper floors but couldn't tell what the inner walls were. i assume cinder block as well.

my immediate thought was how a person could drag a girl over his lap even during a hurricane, spank her ass till it turned bright red and that the next door neighbors couldn't hear her crying thru the walls or have the freakin' roof falling on your head!

2 very important features i/m/h/o. but these things are neglected by orbitz and travelosity reviews! maybe their reviewers are women, not mongering fiends?

MyTio
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Wilfried any up date on what the price is going to be on the new rooms I be making my reservation for June on April 1 :eek:

Donny Boy
03-28-2008, 05:26 PM
uncle

today i can say:

3 rooms with king bed

that's for today,

Looking forward to sampling this
The ISOC Wing :corky:

wrgold
03-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Can you give me an email or a contact to make reservations. I couldnt access your website as I have tried several times.

Gold Man

MyTio
03-31-2008, 11:15 AM
hotel.garden@codetel.net.do or just click on Plaso user name

MyTio
04-01-2008, 04:32 PM
1. single rooms with king bed, the ISOC-rate is US$ 62.00,
2. single rooms with king bed and jacuzzi, the ISOC-rate is US$ 72.00,
3. double rooms with two beds full, the ISOC-rate is US$ 62.00,

4. the rate in the existing building is still 50.00 a night,

all with breakfast included,

for a reservation, please confirm,

bye
Wilfried book the Jacuzzi room in June :eek:

Jimmydr
04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
1. single rooms with king bed, the ISOC-rate is US$ 62.00,
2. single rooms with king bed and jacuzzi, the ISOC-rate is US$ 72.00,
3. double rooms with two beds full, the ISOC-rate is US$ 62.00,

4. the rate in the existing building is still 50.00 a night,

all with breakfast included,

for a reservation, please confirm,

bye
Wilfried book the Jacuzzi room in June :eek:

I will have to see that room.

MyTio
04-01-2008, 04:50 PM
I take a photo or two of the room

gmalet
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Last time I talked to Wilfried he said they will be remodeling the 50 dollar rooms. They are fine for me... I love walking out my door right to the pool.

I requested new pillows and Wilfried told Lorenzo. 2 days later a guy was bringing new pillows. Thanks Wilfried!!!

MyTio
04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
If they remodel the old rooms they need to do something abought the small shower :eek:

ChicaSeeka
04-01-2008, 06:35 PM
WILFRIED,
HOW MUCH IS MY TOP FLOOR JACUZZI SUITE ???

I WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE IN THAT ROOM....LOL

Donny Boy
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Looking forward to see those rooms also..
But I take one on the first floor walking out to the pool since those will be free with everyone trying to get in the new onew

ElPlomero
04-01-2008, 11:05 PM
If they remodel the old rooms they need to do something abought the small shower :eek:

Remodel doesn't mean tear down walls. You Paint, change furniture and fixtures and replace tiling and windows (maybe).

The rooms will be nicer, but why would they ever take down walls?

MyTio
04-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Remodel doesn't mean tear down walls. You Paint, change furniture and fixtures and replace tiling and windows (maybe).

The rooms will be nicer, but why would they ever take down walls? You sound like the guy that wanted to charge me 18,000 to change my shower and sink he tried to get me to rip out every thing from the floor to the ceiling . I should have been a plumber:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ElPlomero
04-02-2008, 12:06 AM
You sound like the guy that wanted to charge me 18,000 to change my shower and sink he tried to get me to rip out every thing from the floor to the ceiling . I should have been a plumber:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can have it. Plumbing sucks.

I was a power plant engineer and left it for plumbing. I am seroiusly thinking of going back.

The only positive thing is that I can hobby whenever I want.

The employees suck, the clients suck, the plumbing Inspectors are forced to suck, and all the special interest groups who want you to work for what plumbers got in the 1950's especially suck.

Everyday, I think to myself that I'd love to tell the nickel and diming clients to see if they can open a plumbing company and do it cheaper than I can.

If they saw my tiny margin, they'd probably still give me a hard time, cause they suck.

Incidentally, If anyone wants to know why it's tough to get a plumber to call you back on a weekend or night, I'll tell you.

Whenever I used to go out in sub-zero weather at 3am to light someone's pilot because they have no heat and there are kids or elderly people in the house, they would invariably tell me that my fifteen minutes there is not worth the $150 I charged. It didn't matter that I spent at least an hour and a half, door to door, and that I didn't charge them a premium.

Now, if you aren't an existing client, call someone else. If you are, I'll talk you through shutting the water off from my bed, roll over, and see you in the AM. Thank the ingrates for that.

Oh, and how does a plumber who says "don't tear down walls" sound like one who says "Tear down the walls"????

MyTio
04-02-2008, 12:18 AM
ElPlomero lighten guy I was making a joke

ElPlomero
04-02-2008, 12:29 AM
ElPlomero lighten guy I was making a joke

It's ok, I didn't call out the local on you or anything.

But, I get this everyday, so I'm a little touchy about it.

Seriously though, without knowing why he wanted you to tear the place apart, it's hard to know if he was a thief or a regular guy.

I've seen bathrooms where the only way to do it right was to gut the room.

If he had to remove and replace all your plumbing to get it right, it could be there, but only if you wanted top of the line shit.

If you are looking for regular shit and nothing too wierd, about $1500 per fixture for labor is about right.

If he was sub-contracting the non-plumbing stuff out and you were only dealing with him, it might go that high, depending on what you wanted. I've worked on $50k bathrooms.

My last couple of standard bathrooms went about $6-7K, including materials.

Not including what the other contractors do, though. (floors, walls, paint, tile, electrical, etc.)

wrgold
04-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I just got hooked by Wilfried on the top floor jacuzzi suite/wingman room for June 8-15. Not sure if I will be the first one to christen the room or not.

But I'll take pictures for all to see including chicas in and out of the jacuzzi. Clit Eastwood gets the other room. The jacuzzi room is all mine

weyland
04-02-2008, 06:09 PM
It's great having El Plomero on the board. Now we got someone else besides Jimmy who talks about his job all the time.

MisterPink
04-02-2008, 06:13 PM
It's great having El Plomero on the board. Now we got someone else besides Jimmy who talks about his job all the time.

At least he does not bash the Stars & Stripes miabuelo.

mp

weyland
04-02-2008, 06:17 PM
At least he does not bash the Stars & Stripes miabuelo.
You're the King of Shit Stirring!

rushdog34
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
is it worth getting a new room or fine to just stick with an old one?

guttaman
04-02-2008, 09:19 PM
is it worth getting a new room or fine to just stick with an old one?

Rooms are for fucking and sleeping. But it would be nice to have a new king size bed and a Jacuzzi for a few bucks more. Hoprfully the new king sized bed rooms will have a small sofa with coffee table so you do not have to lay in bed to watch TV.

ElPlomero
04-02-2008, 11:09 PM

I only talk about my job when someone else brings it up or as pertinent information in a related thread.

What? 3-4 times in 475 posts?

Sorry to have bothered you.

weyland
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
I only talk about my job when someone else brings it up or as pertinent information in a related thread.

What? 3-4 times in 475 posts?

Sorry to have bothered you.

No, I think it is great you are in such a lovable profession. A recent survey of job satisfaction in the UK rated plumbers at fifth out of 100. You are a very lucky man.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/656847f4ed3b9ee61.jpg

No wonder the women of the DR are so happy. Half the female population there seem to work as hairdressers, cooks or beauticians.

And I am your friend. Look! I have found you a contract:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/73823-need-good-plumber.html

I need you to sort out Las Caņas. I may be living there in a few months, and if I am on the top floor I will need my toilet to work o.k.

MisterPink
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
No, I think it is great you are in such a lovable profession. A recent survey of job satisfaction in the UK rated plumbers at fifth out of 100. You are a very lucky man.

If you discreetly follow Cheeno around The Country, you should be able to earn a nice living as a Plumber in RD!

pink

ElPlomero
04-03-2008, 07:56 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/656847f4ed3b9ee61.jpg

No wonder the women of the DR are so happy. Half the female population there seem to work as hairdressers, cooks or beauticians.

And I am your friend. Look! I have found you a contract:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/73823-need-good-plumber.html

I need you to sort out Las Caņas. I may be living there in a few months, and if I am on the top floor I will need my toilet to work o.k.

Now don't forget, you brought this up.

I used to belong to a International Franchise Group. We had members from all over the world.

When we went to conventions (2 a year) we got to compare notes with plumbers from other areas of the country as well as from other countries.

From what I've been able to get from the European Plumbers that I've talked to, they get paid significantly more than we do here in the states, based upon what they get to keep after everyone removes their hands from their pockets. This, of course, allows a factor for socialized health care.

The best paid as a group, however, are the Japanese who make roughly twice what I make.

I don't wonder with what the plumbers in Europe get to keep, that they are very happy.

Oh, by the way, after 24/7 plumbing here in the states, the last thing I want is to do plumbing in the DR. But thanks for thinking of me. (I think)

MisterPink
04-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh, by the way, after 24/7 plumbing here in the states, the last thing I want is to do plumbing in the DR. But thanks for thinking of me. (I think)

I hear Las Canas can use some plumbing expertise!

mp

ElPlomero
04-04-2008, 02:45 AM
If you discreetly follow Cheeno around The Country, you should be able to earn a nice living as a Plumber in RD!

pink

A nice living by whose standard?

ElPlomero
04-04-2008, 02:46 AM
I hear Las Canas can use some plumbing expertise!

mp

Well then, let Las Canas hire a plumber(s).

weyland
04-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Well done El Plomero! I see from DR1 you are on the job already. Perhaps you could arrange a long free stay there if you sort out their problem.

ElPlomero
04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Well done El Plomero! I see from DR1 you are on the job already. Perhaps you could arrange a long free stay there if you sort out their problem.

While that could be a good idea, they asked for help and never followed up with me.

Also, I don't mind talking about it from here, where I have the time. I do not have any interest, however, in discussing plumbing with someone who needs service while I am there.

I will happily pay for what I want and leave them to hire a local.

The plumbing codes where I live are extremely strict. Everything I do would be considered incredibly overdone in the DR. I wouldn't even want to give my opinion for fear that it would be a waste of time because they will "Mickey Mouse" it anyway.

I will now endeavor to not discuss plumbing for a while.

cainer
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
While that could be a good idea, they asked for help and never followed up with me.

Also, I don't mind talking about it from here, where I have the time. I do not have any interest, however, in discussing plumbing with someone who needs service while I am there.

I will happily pay for what I want and leave them to hire a local.

The plumbing codes where I live are extremely strict. Everything I do would be considered incredibly overdone in the DR. I wouldn't even want to give my opinion for fear that it would be a waste of time because they will "Mickey Mouse" it anyway.

I will now endeavor to not discuss plumbing for a while.I am just curious but, do the chicas like the plumbers crack? lol

ElPlomero
04-09-2008, 07:33 PM
I am just curious but, do the chicas like the plumbers crack? lol

No. But I have been asked to trade services for services, if you catch my drift.

Considering that my bill is usually higher than theirs should be and my warranty is better, I usually decline.

If it were offered after the work was done and the bill paid, I might think about it, but only if she didn't own an old house needing a shitload of plumbing work in the near future.