PDA

View Full Version : Need your thoughts on dating a Dominicana Immigrations Officer

gmalet
03-19-2008, 07:37 PM
So I see this cute Immigrations officer every time I go to POP. She remembers me everytime I have been going to POP and when it comes time to leave the DR she yells VIP and doesn't even look at my passport,waves me through and smiles. In January I thought about it , walked back and asked her for her number. I told her I would be back in March. She gave me her number and wanted to hang out the next time I was in town.
Well I went last week and headed to customs and she is there. Immediately she wants to go out after work. Well we went to dinner and I hit it.

The question I am asking is... Is this a stupid mistake?

When I went on my American flight home she was there.. You know, the ones that are on the entrance to the plane, who look at your passport one last time before you go in the plane. She says... mi amigo Geno proceed...

eldorob
03-19-2008, 07:44 PM
I dont see why not...

But then again, if you ever really piss her off, you may have to start flying into & out of STI to avoid those unwanted harrassing body cavity searches...

Beads
03-19-2008, 07:45 PM
I don't know but apparently your going to find out. Good luck and play smart at all times staying 1 step ahead.

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 07:45 PM
If you fuck her over she could flag you in the system and everytime you come and go, you may get fucked with. The positive is she may have a Visa.

Hemp
03-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Just play it safe and ride this one out...dont do anything that could piss her off.

enjoy man...good find.

ChicaSeeka
03-19-2008, 07:52 PM
So I see this cute Immigrations officer every time I go to POP. She remembers me everytime I have been going to POP and when it comes time to leave the DR she yells VIP and doesn't even look at my passport,waves me through and smiles. In January I thought about it , walked back and asked her for her number. I told her I would be back in March. She gave me her number and wanted to hang out the next time I was in town.
Well I went last week and headed to customs and she is there. Immediately she wants to go out after work. Well we went to dinner and I hit it.

The question I am asking is... Is this a stupid mistake?

When I went on my American flight home she was there.. You know, the ones that are on the entrance to the plane, who look at your passport one last time before you go in the plane. She says... mi amigo Geno proceed...

And I thought I was Smooth, you got me beat..........

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 07:55 PM
g-man...... when you get tired of shtupping her..... let her down very, very gently.

this way when you get put in the dominican penal system (insert all kinds of sexual wisecracks here) for smuggling drugas.......

the easier you let her down........ the less number of years you'll get! just don't forget your insect repellant and a butt plug in the joint. just m/h/o :D

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:04 PM
I get a warmer welcome when I come to the DR then when I go back to the US.

I actually had a bad experience this last time in Miami. I get to customs they look at my passport and write a number 8 on my declaration sheet. That has never happened before they usually write 1.
Well I go to the last stop before freedom and the US customs officer says "follow the red dotted line"

I get this asshole who says give me your bag. I gave it to him and he searched the whole bag. I thought I was good to go. He takes my passport and sits at the computer for 15 minutes.
He comes back and says come here on the other side. At that point I was getting scared. I asked him what was wrong. He says you've been to the DR 12 times in the last 2 years. I said whats wrong with that. He said you fit the profile. I said the profile of what? He asked for my bag again and sent it through this machine and two guys looked at it for quite a while. I am getting pissed at this point. He finally gives me my passport and said your free to go. I asked him is it illegal to go to the DR more than 12 times in two years. He said no but its uncommon.

Thoughts on this one? I think he thought I was brining back drugs.

JD426
03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Women in uniforms are especially HOT. Enjoy it. She may also be able to come and visit you here, which is a double bonus. Other than pissing her off, I dont see how you could lose in this scenario.

Beads
03-19-2008, 08:11 PM
I get a warmer welcome when I come to the DR then when I go back to the US.

I actually had a bad experience this last time in Miami. I get to customs they look at my passport and write a number 8 on my declaration sheet. That has never happened before they usually write 1.
Well I go to the last stop before freedom and the US customs officer says "follow the red dotted line"

I get this asshole who says give me your bag. I gave it to him and he searched the whole bag. I thought I was good to go. He takes my passport and sits at the computer for 15 minutes.
He comes back and says come here on the other side. At that point I was getting scared. I asked him what was wrong. He says you've been to the DR 12 times in the last 2 years. I said whats wrong with that. He said you fit the profile. I said the profile of what? He asked for my bag again and sent it through this machine and two guys looked at it for quite a while. I am getting pissed at this point. He finally gives me my passport and said your free to go. I asked him is it illegal to go to the DR more than 12 times in two years. He said no but its uncommon.

Thoughts on this one? I think he thought I was brining back drugs.

Definitely sounds like he thought you were a smuggler. He even said you fit the profile. Just be prepared to spend the extra time at customs because i'm sure you'll be visiting again soon and more than likely be stopped again.

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 08:12 PM
and so last year returning back to newark.... upon going thru the final immigration check point with all my baggage....

the customs guy stops me looks at the passport with only the dominican republic as my destinations.......

so he eyeballs me up and down for a few seconds and finally asks "Why do you go to the dominican republic so often?"

so i look him squarely in the eyes and say "To go whoring!"....

so he winked at me and said "Welcome back to the USA."

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:13 PM
and so last year returning back to newark.... upon going thru the final immigration check point with all my baggage....

the customs guy stops me looks at the passport with only the dominican republic as my destinations.......

so he eyeballs me up and down for a few seconds and finally asks "Why do you go to the dominican republic so often?"

so i look him squarely in the eyes and say "To go whoring!"....

so he winked at me and said "Welcome back to the USA."

I find thats the fastest way to get them off my back.

ajax718
03-19-2008, 08:14 PM
The old saying," Don't shit where you eat" seems to come to mind. Be careful with that chica. Like JDR said, she can have your name flagged just to fuck with you if things go bad. The chica is in position to do something like that.

As for getting searched extra, don't sweat it. Customs was looking for drugs. Everyone knows DR is a major stop off for drugs (coke from Colombia, Ecstasy from Belgium). If you read the CIA website about DR, it evens mentions this.

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 08:16 PM
I find thats the fastest way to get them off my back.

yeah.... maybe so. that's because i think many of them've been there, done that!

but if there's ever a female officer.... I'm fucked!

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:22 PM
yeah.... maybe so. that's because i think many of them've been there, done that!

but if there's ever a female officer.... I'm fucked!

You tell them that you are going to see your novia, the one with two kids that lives in a shack in the campo.

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah I guess I'll have to lengthen my layovers just for that. Oh well in a way it was quite amusing. I seen it in their eyes. They were hoping to find something.

Oh I did bring back two wooden masks that I gought from the one eyed salesman who walks all over Sosua.

The US Immigrations officer said.. "Is this Voodoo?"

What an asshole....

MisterPink
03-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh I did bring back two wooden masks that I bought from the one eyed salesman who walks all over Sosua.

HAHA....that is Beads' pal....The guy with the huge Haitian statues!

The Sage
03-19-2008, 08:32 PM
This thread has wandered off on it's own yet I have questions for gmalet. First, congrats. I think this is first for the site. Anyone else who's hit an airport worker please raise their hands now or keep it to yourself. Now my questions

1. linda o fea?
2. flaca o gorda?
3. fluent in english?
4. US visa?
5. Was the sex good?
6. Your place or her's or a cabana?
7. How come you only hit it once?

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I bought some good Mohageny shit from him in the past. Make him an offer early in the evening and when the bars start to close he always sells it for 100 pesos more than you offer him. Never take his 1st 2nd or 3rd price. He will come back at the end of the night with a good deal.

psriches
03-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I'D LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!!

Friends ok, lovers not a good idea.

I met this female Police Officer a few years back and we hit it off well. She even arranged for myself and a friend to tour the Jail cells behind the station house in Sosua.

But i came to my senses before we fucked. I thought what would i do if this thing went bad and her emotions kicked in? What kind of damage could she cause? Well i didn't want to find out so i didn't go there. Do what Jagu did and find yourself a nice City Worker but no Policia. Por favor!

Friends ok, lovers not a good idea!!!

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:37 PM
1. linda o fea?

linda

2. flaca o gorda?

Flaca

3. fluent in english?

Not fluent
4. US visa?

Never asked

5. Was the sex good?

Sex OK

Cabana

Had to get back to the states.

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Oh and she even had a car...

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh and she even had a car...

I bet she makes about 15,000 - 20,000 pesos a month.

MisterPink
03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
I bet she makes about 15,000 - 20,000 pesos a month.
That's more than an accounting clerk makes!

mp

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:45 PM
That's more than an accounting clerk makes!

mp

Believe it or not, I know an accountant and he made about 7,000 pesos a month. Only in the US are they so valued.

The Sage
03-19-2008, 08:45 PM
1. linda o fea?

linda

2. flaca o gorda?

Flaca

3. fluent in english?

Not fluent
4. US visa?

Never asked

5. Was the sex good?

Sex OK

Cabana

Had to get back to the states.

Looks like the making of a good fuck buddy. I doubt she'd show her face in Sosua. Give her one night a trip and never say anything she might interpret as real interest. Stick to this and you'll be ok along with getting VIP treatment at the airport. Of course it would be in your best interest to keep the novias away from there to avoid giving her a reason to make your life miserable

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Looks like the making of a good fuck buddy. I doubt if she'd show her face in Sosua. Give her one night a trip and never say anything she might interpret as real interest and you'll be ok and get VIP treatment at the airport. Of course it would be in your best interest to keep the novias away from the airport.

VIP Traetment in the airport? Thats a thought?

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:49 PM
A little more than that.

I called her on Sunday and guess where she was.....

The salon go figure.

She works Monday thru Saturday and has Sundays off. I'm sure most of you that have flown through POP have seen her.

When I first met her she asked me what I did in POP. I said I was hanging with mi amiga. She goes Amiga? No! tu novia. I said I only have amigas but I want to be her novio. She smiled and it was started. She is a nice girl but probably has a stash of Novios sending WU from all over. It was kinda cool to be able to pick her up right in the customs area.

MyTio
03-19-2008, 08:49 PM
gmalet I think you made a big Mistake I hope you left her on good terms was she mad that you only saw her once time if so she could have flag you to the US customs just something to think abought

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:51 PM
She did also ask if I stayed in Sosua. I said No way. I told her Playa Dorada. I told her I lost alot of money playing Blackjack and Slots.

I did ask her if she would like to go to the Sosua Playa and she said no. She wants to take me to some other beach. When I go out there in May I'll let you know which beach.

Jimmydr
03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
She did also ask if I stayed in Sosua. I said No way. I told her Playa Dorada. I told her I lost alot of money playing Blackjack and Slots.

I did ask her if she would like to go to the Sosua Playa and she said no. She wants to take me to some other beach. When I go out there in May I'll let you know which beach.

Take her to caberete or Jarabaccoa, BUT not Sosua.

gmalet
03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
gmalet I think you made a big Mistake I hope you left her on good terms was she mad that you only saw her once time if so she could have flag you to the US customs just something to think abought

Nah we are talking every other day or two She seems totally cool.

The Sage
03-19-2008, 08:54 PM

Come on guys he fucked her an a cabana on the first date. Home girl just wanted her some dick. As long as he doesn't give her reason to claim ownership he should be alright. I doubt few of us in that situation could have passed up free pussy. My goodness she's cute with a car. I would have fucked her purely on principle. Not to mention to add it to my DR lore.

gmalet
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I do find it unusual that I got questioned pretty hard in Miami but just coincidence I think.

She is cute and I will see where it goes. I love the DR. Anything can happen. That is why I keep going. I have never had a dull moment.

I even tried picking up the girl in the resteraunt at the airport. She has braces now. Shes the one that says.. If you want to get an ashtray you have to order something.

ChicaSeeka
03-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I do find it unusual that I got questioned pretty hard in Miami but just coincidence I think.

She is cute and I will see where it goes. I love the DR. Anything can happen. That is why I keep going. I have never had a dull moment.

I even tried picking up the girl in the resteraunt at the airport. She has braces now. Shes the one that says.. If you want to get an ashtray you have to order something.

she brought me my food yesterday, with multi colored braces hahahaha:D

MegaSquirt
03-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I'll be very careful with her, since she is in an uniform she may have access to your luggages. Put a lock on your luggage, all of them!

ElPlomero
03-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Definitely sounds like he thought you were a smuggler. He even said you fit the profile. Just be prepared to spend the extra time at customs because i'm sure you'll be visiting again soon and more than likely be stopped again.

On the other hand, now that they've checked you, you may get a pass.

ElPlomero
03-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Come on guys he fucked her an a cabana on the first date. Home girl just wanted her some dick. As long as he doesn't give her reason to claim ownership he should be alright. I doubt few of us in that situation could have passed up free pussy. My goodness she's cute with a car. I would have fucked her purely on principle. Not to mention to add it to my DR lore.

Do you really think they need a reason to claim ownership?

I do, however, agree with you. He should definately go for it.

ElPlomero
03-19-2008, 10:50 PM

Do you really think this chica got on the phone and called Miami customs?

And if she did, what would US Customs say to her?

If she wanted to fuck with him, it would be better and more effective to do it there.

If anything, a request for information might have triggered something here. You know, a foreign government expressing an interest in you....

About the only downside that I see is that with her position and your passport, she now knows more about you than your mother does.

What did you write on your entry paper as your address in the DR?

If you wind up in Sosua, you better get lost a lot. If you know your way around, she'll know that you're full of shit.

BCell
03-19-2008, 11:07 PM
good score keep going!!

MyTio
03-19-2008, 11:12 PM

If she wanted to fuck with him, it would be better and more effective to do it there.

If anything, a request for information might have triggered something here. You know, a foreign government expressing an interest in you....

About the only downside that I see is that with her position and your passport, she now knows more about you than your mother does. I do not know if she informed U S customs I do know that DR woman get possessive and crazy I also Know female cops are dangerous to have a affair with first hand the D R customs share information with the US their are U S custom officer working in the D R

The Sage
03-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Do you really think they need a reason to claim ownership?

I do, however, agree with you. He should definately go for it.

For a psycho bitch, no. For the other 95%, yes.

continentalmike
03-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I think it has more down- than up potential... unless you're looking for a novia

gmalet
03-20-2008, 06:02 AM

About the only downside that I see is that with her position and your passport, she now knows more about you than your mother does.

What did you write on your entry paper as your address in the DR?

If you wind up in Sosua, you better get lost a lot. If you know your way around, she'll know that you're full of shit.

I always put Playa Dorada. She has not looked at my passport or taken my paper since January. She says ola mi amigo Geno and everyone smiles. I just walk through.

Mad Mike
03-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Believe it or not, I know an accountant and he made about 7,000 pesos a month. Only in the US are they so valued.

Yes we are indeed. $$$$

Its a boring job, but somebody's gotta do it. :wav:

MisterPink
03-20-2008, 09:13 AM
Yes we are indeed. $$$$

Its a boring job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Are you a CPA?

mp

Mad Mike
03-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Nope, not a CPA and i earn a very very good income with 5 years experience, I'm 27. I know a girl with no bachelors degree working as a bookkeeper for 60k a year+bonus.

Basically there is alot of turnover in accounting (someone's always willing to pay you more), and there's alot of demand & a low supply of good accountants.

Only problem is the work tends to be boring as shit until you get used to it. Thankfully i work in a small company and get to do alittle more then the usual.

weyland
03-20-2008, 09:37 AM
I did bring back two wooden masks that I bought from the one-eyed salesman who walks all over Sosua.

That is Beads' pal....The guy with the huge Haitian statues!

Did he have both eyes before Bead's mate worked him over for bothering him?

brovo35
03-20-2008, 09:54 AM

Basically there is alot of turnover in accounting (someone's always willing to pay you more), and there's alot of demand & a low supply of good accountants.

Sarbanes Oxley did not hurt that demand! The large accounting firms have put legions of young accountants on the road auditing.

Jimmydr
03-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Sarbanes Oxley did not hurt that demand! The large accounting firms have put legions of young accountants on the road auditing.

Guys with 1-2 years experience are USELESS. You need the people with 5-20 to get things done right.

Jimmydr
03-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Nope, not a CPA and i earn a very very good income with 5 years experience, I'm 27. I know a girl with no bachelors degree working as a bookkeeper for 60k a year+bonus.

Only problem is the work tends to be boring as shit until you get used to it. Thankfully i work in a small company and get to do alittle more then the usual.

People leave the field after 3-5 years and girls, they get married, have kids and work part time at best.

brovo35
03-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Guys with 1-2 years experience are USELESS. You need the people with 5-20 to get things done right.

True, but the Accounting firms put these young guys and girls on the road to do the grunt work and monotonous auditing that is now required as part of SOX.

In addition, corporations are hiring and staffing to meet the additional requirements and ensure compliance.

MisterPink
03-20-2008, 10:43 AM
True, but the Accounting firms are puting these young guys and girls on the road to do the grunt work and monotonous auditing that is now required as part of SOX.

In addition, corporations are hiring and staffing to meet the additional requirements and ensure compliance.

I some how doubt our man even knows what SOX stands for!

mp

Cheeno
03-20-2008, 08:20 PM
I some how doubt our man even knows what SOX stands for!

mp

Boston Red Sox?!?!? :mrgreen:

P.S. gmalet, good for you!!! :biggrin:

Jimmydr
03-20-2008, 08:22 PM
True, but the Accounting firms put these young guys and girls on the road to do the grunt work and monotonous auditing that is now required as part of SOX.

That is true but some of the seasoned guys are going into it and someone has to do the taxwork.

ElPlomero
03-20-2008, 08:51 PM
For a psycho bitch, no. For the other 95%, yes.

I find your percentage wildly optimistic and somewhat unrealistic.

I would say that you have it backwards and that 5% may not consider you "theirs" after 15 minutes.

The other 95% have you as a potential novio by then if you haven't called them a puta by that time.

For the Haitianas, that percentage is probably 98/2.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2008, 10:48 PM
BORING can we get back to the sexy immagration officer. Everybody has had at least one fantasy of boinking one in those skintight uniform pants they wear!!!!!!! Hey congrats and becareful it has it's pluses & minuses. I'd do it though...... Then again I'm a MANWHORE!!!!!!!

ElPlomero
03-20-2008, 11:26 PM
I always put Playa Dorada. She has not looked at my passport or taken my paper since January. She says ola mi amigo Geno and everyone smiles. I just walk through.

Not to be contrary, but if you think that in her spare time she hasn't run your passport and knows way more about you than you appear to suppose, you would be a tad naive, don't you think? If for no other reason, she might have done this out of boredom.

I do, however, wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

bpl0116
03-21-2008, 02:46 AM
post us a pic of the immigration girl

weyland
03-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Yes, wearing her hat, boots and blouse (unbuttoned) but nothing else.

gmalet
03-21-2008, 06:04 AM
She was very clear about not wanting her pic taken in uniform but she assured me in May when we see each other again she will let me take a photo. I will post it then.
She does look hot in uniform. I tried but she said no photos in work.

MisterPink
03-21-2008, 10:04 AM
How about we post your pic on the job as well?
Would you like that?

Hemp
03-21-2008, 10:06 AM
agreed!!! i was thinking the same thing pink...like why would this dude ask this guy to post a Government officials picture :icontd:

Gmal,

dont post her pic dude...keep her all to your lonesome!

How about we post your pic on the job as well?
Would you like that?

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 10:55 AM
She was very clear about not wanting her pic taken in uniform but she assured me in May when we see each other again she will let me take a photo. I will post it then.

Thats the dumbest thing you could ever do.

ElPlomero
03-21-2008, 11:40 AM

Remember how everyone said "Good Luck, just don't piss her off"?

Don't you think posting her picture on a notorious mongering board, from where she is likely to attract all manner of guys trying to get into her pants, is one way that you could potentially piss her off?

Maybe, since she has that job, and she may not need to do rentals, the last thing that she may want is to be grouped with Sosua's finest?

And, knowing how jealous the putas are, don't you think that some enterprising girl who happens to see her picture herein may decide to either blackmail her, and/or make a problem for her with her bosses?

As much as I'd like to see her, I think I'd rather you go out of your way to find, photograph, and post nude pictures of another fine Dominicana, (since you offered pictures) rather than potentially screw yourself that way.

I cannot, of course, speak for the others.

greydread
03-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Remember how everyone said "Good Luck, just don't piss her off"?

I cannot, of course, speak for the others.
Yes you can..and you're doing a great job of it.

Government workers there are very fortunate to have their jobs and there is a big line waiting behind every civil service job in the D.R. so knowing that even a hint of impropriety would ruin her chances at a successful career and the knowing domino effect of ill consequences that would follow, I also hope never to see her pictures (buck neked or otherwise) on this or any other sex related forum.

The Sage
03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Now here's the question. If this had happened to you would you have posted it? My philosophy is to never post identifying details of any chica I've boned who is not publicly working. Though I would have been oh so tempted to share this escapade would not have seen the light of day on this or any other site.

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 02:54 PM
TO ALL MODS, IF SOMEONE POSTS A PUBLIC OFFICIAL, DELETE IT asap!

greydread
03-21-2008, 03:06 PM
My philosophy is to never post identifying details of any chica I've boned who is not publicly working. Though I would have been oh so tempted to share this escapade would not have seen the light of day on this or any other site.
You are a true gentleman. You exhibit a code of ethics and live by it. I have volumes of photos of women whom I've known who either have never worked the puta circuits or have used that track to build a legitimate business or a house or a life free of the ravages of extreme poverty. I will never post those pictures and the friends who weren't there at the time will never see them.

I think it's important to consider the consequences of a moment of pride.

"Grasshopper, when you can walk the rice paper without tearing it, it will be time for you to leave." :)

gmalet
03-21-2008, 06:45 PM
I will not post.

The Sage
03-21-2008, 09:53 PM
You are a true gentleman. You exhibit a code of ethics and live by it. I have volumes of photos of women whom I've known who either have never worked the puta circuits or have used that track to build a legitimate business or a house or a life free of the ravages of extreme poverty. I will never post those pictures and the friends who weren't there at the time will never see them.

I think it's important to consider the consequences of a moment of pride.

"Grasshopper, when you can walk the rice paper without tearing it, it will be time for you to leave." :)

Greydread, thanks for the props, but I'm convinced that a lot more mongers than you and I follow this code of conduct. That's why trip reports and photos posted by vets eventually dwindle to a trickle from what may have once been a torrent. Eventually your adventures move from public to personal and the latter is something few people chose to share truthfully if at all in an open forum. This tendency is also why many guys believe we're all fucking the same girls since most guys that do post photos post those of the workers and not their favoritas. For those of you who do feel there's nothing worth doing in the DR I will guarantee you that there is some fine ass pussy being handled by ISOC members and you will never know a thing about it from looking at the photos on this site. From what I hear the DR is one of the easiest places to move out of the hoe flow and into that of normal folk and their daughters. And for all you brothers Tamer, who's opinion I respect, once shared with me that in all the Latin countries he's visited nowhere did brothers catch more love and respect from the local honies than they do on that island.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that these women often give us more than our due (that's all of us regardless of origins) so maybe once and a while we should provide them with some respect. Believe it or not once you can communicate a bit and find the courage to wander off the hoe stroll most of your opportunities to get laid will come from women who are not working as full time or even just regular hoes and they will give you more GFE in la cama than you can handle.

continentalmike
03-22-2008, 04:03 AM
Greydread, thanks for the props, but I'm convinced that a lot more mongers than you and I follow this code of conduct. That's why trip reports and photos posted by vets eventually dwindle to a trickle from what may have once been a torrent. Eventually your adventures move from public to personal and the latter is something few people chose to share truthfully if at all in an open forum. This tendency is also why many guys believe we're all fucking the same girls since most guys that do post photos post those of the workers and not their favoritas. For those of you who do feel there's nothing worth doing in the DR I will guarantee you that there is some fine ass pussy being handled by ISOC members and you will never know a thing about it from looking at the photos on this site. From what I hear the DR is one of the easiest places to move out of the hoe flow and into that of normal folk and their daughters. And for all you brothers Tamer, who's opinion I respect, once shared with me that in all the Latin countries he's visited nowhere did brothers catch more love and respect from the local honies than they do on that island.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that these women often give us more than our due (that's all of us regardless of origins) so maybe once and a while we should provide them with some respect. Believe it or not once you can communicate a bit and find the courage to wander off the hoe stroll most of your opportunities to get laid will come from women who are not working as full time or even just regular hoes and they will give you more GFE in la cama than you can handle.

This is very, very true...

So think about the non-posting of pics more as respecting those whose charms are given freely and without financial interest, but out of a true desire to have a good time with an (in their eyes) attractive male.

Many, many a time have I received tel#'s at shops in various towns after making a simple purchase, at the golf courses I visited with respectable Dominican friends, even at concerts when I'm out with the GF..

Furthermore, this is not only the case in the DR (anymore), it seems that once you made the transition towards becoming a ladies man everywhere you go there are willing and sweet women who will let you know what's up..

Lastly, the few working girls that I sometimes do still see, for variety's sake and not to tear to many feelings, are almost giving it away...

I'm sure this mirrors the experiences of some of us here..

MisterPink
05-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I CANT EVEN Believe A Useless Thread Like this even got posted Damn WEIRD.
Tell us how you really feel!

eastcoastallstar
05-06-2008, 12:53 PM
g-man...... when you get tired of shtupping her..... let her down very, very gently.

this way when you get put in the dominican penal system (insert all kinds of sexual wisecracks here) for smuggling drugas.......

the easier you let her down........ the less number of years you'll get! just don't forget your insect repellant and a butt plug in the joint. just m/h/o :D

Your just so fuckin corny!!!

prtyr2
05-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Great Post! I am marking this day on my calendar;-) Someone posts about respecting the chicas and not once called em bitch, ho, puta etc etc etc;-)

And you are 100% right about GFE. One of the reasons I do more "dating" than mongering is the sex is usually way better. If mongering was as enjoyable sex wise. . . ..I'd be more likely to take the easy way out.. . . . .and still do from time to time!