PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

BWH27
03-20-2008, 02:20 PM
OK Fellas, I have to post this message every few months. Sosua and the DR is once again loaded with STUPID KNUCKLEHEADS overpaying for sex. Pay no more than 1,000 pesos for an hour about $30. and no more than 2,000 pesos for an entire night. If you go to Passions you will pay a little more but at the discos or on the street no more than 1000. Some Jackass gringo was paying $150 for an hour. This Bullshit has got to stop or the DR will turn into Costa Rica. And we all know what a shit hole that place has turned into. And for the record lots of chicas will fuck you for less than 1,000 pesos. If you get mind blowing sex maybe throw in an extra 100 or 200 pesos once in a while. Never pay 1500 for an hour. NEVER! Last night it was 3-1 chicas to guys. These girls will work cheap. n the countryside pay no more than 500 pesos. I have buddies that tell the girls if I dont like the sex I pay nothing. If i like it I pay 1000 pesos. The girls almost always go along with this. STOP OVERPAYING! , SOSUA BRIAN.

agua chico
03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
We get your message but unfortunatley, ISOC guys are just an insignificant number of the overpaying mongers, so there's not much we can do. I used to think it was the Europeans who over paid. But to my surprise it's the New York newbies who are fucking up the market, making it rain and shit. Yes both black and white newbies, I witnessed it last week.

weyland
03-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Pissing into the wind. Maybe 1% of mongers are from ISOC and half of those overpay too. Then they come on here and say "it's my money and no-one is going to tell me how to spend it" and the other half give them "Thank You"s and vote them into BoD, so what can you do? :)

And to be honest, once you add up all the true costs of a trip, paying an extra 500, or even 1000, here and there represents a relatively small percentage for a guy who is earning good money and only makes one or two trips a year.

Don't know why jagu should have suspected Europeans. They generally have less money than North Americans, and The French and Italians I always heard have a reputation for being tight. Of course this is all changing now the US$ is falling and also so many Russians are arriving. They invented the concept of "reckless extravagance" back in the Tsar's day and have now rediscovered it with all their oil riches.

cainer
03-20-2008, 03:51 PM
We get your message but unfortunatley, ISOC guys are just an insignificant number of the overpaying mongers, so there's not much we can do. I used to think it was the Europeans who over paid. But to my surprise it's the New York newbies who are fucking up the market, making it rain and shit. Yes both black and white newbies, I witnessed it last week.

Last time i was in Sosua was a bit over 2 years ago and I stayed at the Europe. The lobby was filled with new york guys. If i seen 20 mongers, 18 of them were from New York. I beleive they were all chartered down by some agency. Very arrogant chaps i might add as well.

The price the chicas were asking in Classicos at that time was 1500(and it was a bitch to try for less by negotiating, they all seemed to stick to their guns on the asking price, but then, i am an older guy at the age of 50, so, i am guessing older guys get the higher prices lol). Is the asking price still the same? I am sure all bars basically have the same asking price. You might have classico chicas asking 1500-2000 and then the little bar beside the Europe plaza hotel might be asking only 1000. Any info on what the asking price is when it comes to different bars? I am planning on going there late this month or early next month. thanks

Skynyrd
03-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Next time I go im tossing a quarter on the table and seeing what I can get :cheesygrin: :cheesygrin: :cheesygrin: :cheesygrin:

Seriously I always get laid in the DR for 1000 -1200 Pesos sometimes even FREEEEEEEEEE !!!!

balcoach
03-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Last few visits, i don't even discuss "price". You will be amazed that mose chicas will be happy with what you give them within reason. I always slip it into their purse so that they notice it, and have never had a problem.

agua chico
03-20-2008, 06:14 PM
You are correct. I hardly discuss money with the girls. Once you get a friendly vibe going, they don't want anything to mess up the vibe themselves. Over my 7 trips I have only had a problem once when the girl wanted $500 pesos more.

ChicaSeeka
03-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Last few visits, i don't even discuss "price". You will be amazed that mose chicas will be happy with what you give them within reason. I always slip it into their purse so that they notice it, and have never had a problem.

That's the way I do it too......Why kill the Fantasy...:D

I Never had one come up to me and complain...

JD426
03-20-2008, 07:41 PM
That's the way I do it too......Why kill the Fantasy...:D

I Never had one come up to me and complain...

IMO, this only works if you have a GOOD command of the language , and some solid prior experience. As Im sure you would also agree, I would NOT recommend this to a newbie under any circumstances, or he may be knocking on your door in the AM "she wants $300 US ,what should I do ?"

agua chico
03-20-2008, 07:46 PM
IMO, this only works if you have a GOOD command of the language , and some solid prior experience. As Im sure you would also agree, I would NOT recommend this to a newbie under any circumstances, or he may be knocking on your door in the AM "she wants $300 US ,what should I do ?"

Actually, I think it's more attitude than experience. My first trip in 05, I went alone without knowing how to say "hi" in Spanish. I did not negotiate price but one time out of about 8 girls in one week. Again, if you treat them well and get to know them they'll assume you'll take care of them and the service is usually better since they aim to please in order to earn more "regalo "

You just have to avoid the hard cores, the dirty looking, chain smoking, hoarse voice type.

Back in 05 I paid the board famous Yasmin $40-60 a night for some serious love making and she came back for 3 nights. You can dig up my report for verification, this has worked for me quite well.

ChicaSeeka
03-20-2008, 07:54 PM

I agree, not for the newbie
And yes I do speak fluent spanish and I am quite selective and careful.:eek:

And I don't try to cheat them or insult them with a lowball amount for a TLN, I have seen many get into trouble thinking that ALL the girls will take a particular set price....

blacksultan
03-20-2008, 07:57 PM

These ignorant muthafuckas need to leave that music video bullshit at home. Fuck them all.

Cheeno
03-20-2008, 07:58 PM
OK Fellas, I have to post this message every few months. Sosua and the DR is once again loaded with STUPID KNUCKLEHEADS overpaying for sex. Pay no more than 1,000 pesos for an hour about $30. and no more than 2,000 pesos for an entire night. If you go to Passions you will pay a little more but at the discos or on the street no more than 1000. Some Jackass gringo was paying $150 for an hour. This Bullshit has got to stop or the DR will turn into Costa Rica. And we all know what a shit hole that place has turned into. And for the record lots of chicas will fuck you for less than 1,000 pesos. If you get mind blowing sex maybe throw in an extra 100 or 200 pesos once in a while. Never pay 1500 for an hour. NEVER! Last night it was 3-1 chicas to guys. These girls will work cheap. n the countryside pay no more than 500 pesos. I have buddies that tell the girls if I dont like the sex I pay nothing. If i like it I pay 1000 pesos. The girls almost always go along with this. STOP OVERPAYING! , SOSUA BRIAN.

I appreciate your concern. :smile:

But if I were you, I would stop worrying about what others do. If a guy wants to pay 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 pesos for a ST, then who cares? It's his loss.

If a chica refuses to accept your offer, then screw her. There is another chica right around the corner who will be more than happy to accept your offer.

The Russian chica in Santo Domingo (Irene) gets up to $500 USD from some of her customers for an all-nighter. But she told me that she would not charge me at all. I can just call her up, take her out to dinner, and she is my fuck buddy for the night.

As long as you can negotiate a deal that you think is fair, then good for you. More power to you. :smile:

Therefore, I do not care if someone sends WU, snitches, overpays, tells the chicas my age and nationality (which some of you did), calls me racial slurs (Hi Chuckuindy), etc. I just focus on going to the DR, have fun, and prepare a trip report for all of you. :smile:

blacksultan
03-20-2008, 08:02 PM

But if I were you, I would stop worrying about what others do. If a guy wants to pay 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 pesos for a ST, then who cares? It's his loss.

If a chica refuses to accept your offer, then screw her. There is another chica right around the corner who will be more than happy to accept your offer.

The Russian chica in Santo Domingo (Irene) gets up to $500 USD from some of her customers for an all-nighter. But she told me that she would not charge me at all. I can just call her up, take her out to dinner, and she is my fuck buddy for the night.

As long as you can negotiate a deal that you think is fair, then good for you. More power to you. :smile:

Therefore, I do not care if someone sends WU, snitches, overpays, tells the chicas my age and nationality (which some of you did), calls me racial slurs (Hi Chuckuindy), etc. I just focus on going to the DR, have fun, and prepare a trip report for all of you. :smile:

We were discussing this last night on the phone. Not enough money, ex to the next.

The Sage
03-21-2008, 01:20 AM
At one time I could have cared less what a guy paid. Problem now is that ignorant acting idiots paying mediocre chicks what amounts to a months salary for a normal Domincan are fucking up the little ambiance Sosua had. The scene has gotten progressively more hard core. Where before normal type chicks regularly visited Classicos and Latinos most now stay away not only out of fear for their reputations, but also for their safety. A few years ago a fat chick would never have braved the strip let alone show up at the disco. She knew she had as much chance at turning a trick as she did in winning the local lottery. Now they parade around town like they're Cleopatra and guard their territory like wild boars. I just find it hard to understand why guys turn 500 peso workers into want-a-be superstars and monthly WU recipients. I knew things had changed dramatically when I spotted the overweight older manicurist from the salon near Susanas working the game in Classicos.

cainer
03-21-2008, 01:46 AM
aLSO, the chicas are now expecting way more pesos, then what they are worth and althou they will still go with us for the less agreed upon fee, u can bet she is sulking that she didnt get double of what she had hoped to get and u can also bet the performace will reflect on her getting less dinero. All because dumb asses paid more then they should have in the past.

I am sure many mongers have noticed the decline and willingness to perfrom by the chicas. Hardcore. The search for the GFE and noviceds has become much harder to find.Or so it seems and i blame guys over paying for a lot of that.

Pana
03-21-2008, 09:55 AM
The DR is heading toward CR and it will never be what is used to be just like Brasil the way it is now, and Colombia(guys on ISG who frequent Colombia are saying its being ruined by newbies). Like Cheeno has stated before I could care less what the next guy does with his money and his vacation and it's not going to affect me one bit Im going to continue to do what I do no matter what.

snorkeler
03-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Last time i was in Sosua was a bit over 2 years ago and I stayed at the Europe. The lobby was filled with new york guys. If i seen 20 mongers, 18 of them were from New York. I beleive they were all chartered down by some agency. Very arrogant chaps i might add as well.

The price the chicas were asking in Classicos at that time was 1500(and it was a bitch to try for less by negotiating, they all seemed to stick to their guns on the asking price, but then, i am an older guy at the age of 50, so, i am guessing older guys get the higher prices lol). Is the asking price still the same? I am sure all bars basically have the same asking price. You might have classico chicas asking 1500-2000 and then the little bar beside the Europe plaza hotel might be asking only 1000. Any info on what the asking price is when it comes to different bars? I am planning on going there late this month or early next month. thanks hi...just got back from sosua, 1 wk at the new garden hotel. best first time ever. i paid 1000. in afternoon, 1700 for an overnite from classicos--sweet girl, 400 pesos in a roadside shack outside cabarete (all the money i had under the seat of bike) and 40 dollars for a happy hour with 2 avg girls. this newbie had good training , but now having hard time navigating this site! snorkeler from nyc

MyTio
03-21-2008, 10:48 AM
with Jet Blue bringing in NY the price will start to go up

blacksultan
03-21-2008, 11:03 AM
aLSO, the chicas are now expecting way more pesos, then what they are worth and althou they will still go with us for the less agreed upon fee, u can bet she is sulking that she didnt get double of what she had hoped to get and u can also bet the performace will reflect on her getting less dinero. All because dumb asses paid more then they should have in the past.

I am sure many mongers have noticed the decline and willingness to perfrom by the chicas. Hardcore. The search for the GFE and noviceds has become much harder to find.Or so it seems and i blame guys over paying for a lot of that.

This may be true somewhat, but I am a firm believer that it is the monger who should guide and take control of the sexual experience as best he can. Dont forget that these are women first and hoes second. You gotta bring the freak out of them. They will fuck you, but they dont have to freak you. And I love both. The money piece is always something that has to be dealt with. Either before or after. But we arent concentrating on the amount for the chocha when are actually all up in the chocha, now do we??? The point is this. You cannot and will not be able to control what the next man is paying. I dont like a fucked up chocha economy either, but economies change. We all know this because it is happening right now in the US. I think we all need to go with the flow and pay the chicas what we as individuals deem reasonable. Sharing that information here with responsible mongers is one of the ways that we can keep all of us in check on this issue.

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 11:36 AM

If the 300 mongers stop using the same 7 chicas, maybe life in Monger World will get easier?

blacksultan
03-21-2008, 11:53 AM
If the 300 mongers stop using the same 7 chicas, maybe life in Monger World will get easier?

That wont change the trend. Not at all.

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 12:05 PM
That wont change the trend. Not at all.

Maybe some of them should get married or learn to speak Spanish? I paid 1,500 - 2,000 for TLN and that included sex. Its that simple.

ajax718
03-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. Learn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.

MisterPink
03-21-2008, 12:31 PM
The same weekend warriors sitting in Plaza Sosua that buy these Domino Hoes Hennessy and pay in USD DO NOT affect my market.

Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. Learn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.

blacksultan
03-21-2008, 12:35 PM
The same weekend warriors sitting in Plaza Sosua that buy these Domino Hoes Hennessy and pay in USD DO NOT affect my market.

I aint buying a Sosua hoe any Henny. A shot of Brugal, yeah. Henny, hell no.

MisterPink
03-21-2008, 12:38 PM

I won't even buy the bitch a Benedicta unless it's from SUPER SUPER on the way back to my crib.

3somefan
03-21-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm sorry but this subject is so OLD and PLAYED OUT!! No matter what some other guys does with his money, I negotiate with a chica up front and if the prices aren't where I am willing to go...buh bye! On to the next one!!

There were no shortage of chicas willing to take what I offered and many who actually gave me quite a deal based on my performance and the "chica network!"

These same threads are getting tiring...if you don't like what some other guys are doing...man up and tell them, or ignore them!

Just my two cents!!

blacksultan
03-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm sorry but this subject is so OLD and PLAYED OUT!! No matter what some other guys does with his money, I negotiate with a chica up front and if the prices aren't where I am willing to go...buh bye! On to the next one!!

There were no shortage of chicas willing to take what I offered and many who actually gave me quite a deal based on my performance and the "chica network!"

These same threads are getting tiring...if you don't like what some other guys are doing...man up and tell them, or ignore them!

Just my two cents!!

Well put, threesome. Well put.

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 12:49 PM

Not a chance, just the best Disco in town and she can bring her sisters:p

TropicBob
03-21-2008, 01:39 PM
So I guess me giving my local squeeze $18,000 USD loan to help her out and hoping for a BBBJ was an error in judgement, huh? Damn, I wish I had "game"

The Sage
03-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. JLearn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.
I concluded during my last trip that more so than ever you need Spanish. Easy enough to get around these boneheads if you can communicate. No need to gn very far from Sosua. POP has loads of talent and there are unblemished gems in and near Sosua.

init4ass
03-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Well, I have been away for a few months and just got back from a 5 day trip Santiago. I can tell you, that Sosua game don't play in Santiago. They got the baddest latina mamis on that island in Santiago.

You gotta venture out as somebody uttered earlier.

Prices were everything from free, which involved a few drinks and dinner, to 2500 pesos (All night and the morning). And let me tell you, the Santiago quality is well worth the range and variation. I was with some Dominican friends, which helped.

I had a ball!!!

cainer
03-22-2008, 12:40 AM

I am not sure if this is the right approach or not. I know in the philippines this appraoch is used because if u discuss price for sex with a filipina, then, she is admitting she is a prositute and they dont like to be classified as a hoe.

However, in the dominican, i dont think they mind having that termed used against them(compared to a filipina anyways)

I just feel uncomfortable taking a girl back to my room and having boom boom with her. Lets say we boom boom suckie suckie for 2 hours. Then i hand her say 1300 pesos(what i felt she was worth and also around the going rate) but, the guy she had 3 hours earlier gave her 3000 pesos. She now may cause a scene over this and i think it probably would have been a better idea to agree on a price beforehand. Es verdad?

weyland
03-22-2008, 05:34 AM
I am not sure if this is the right approach or not. I know in the philippines this appraoch is used because if u discuss price for sex with a filipina, then, she is admitting she is a prositute and they dont like to be classified as a hoe.

However, in the dominican, i dont think they mind having that termed used against them(compared to a filipina anyways)

I just feel uncomfortable taking a girl back to my room and having boom boom with her. Lets say we boom boom suckie suckie for 2 hours. Then i hand her say 1300 pesos(what i felt she was worth and also around the going rate) but, the guy she had 3 hours earlier gave her 3000 pesos. She now may cause a scene over this and i think it probably would have been a better idea to agree on a price beforehand. Es verdad?
I think the consensus is:

If you are a newbie and speak little or no Spanish, negotiate in advance not only price but also what services are to be included (for example, BBBJ?, anal? Nude photos?, etc). This will by no means guarantee no drama (especially from Sosúa whores), but strengthens your hand.

If you speak fluent Spanish, have a good "feel" for the Dominican scene, and are looking for GFE, then discussing money up front might box both participants in. If you are young, reasonable looking, can dance, etc, then your chances of winging it are much enhanced.

It's we guys somewhere in between these extremes who have to make value calls. I used both methods about 50/50 on my last trip and it turned out generally o.k. but only because I was including a number of repeats where I and the chica both knew what was on offer and what was not.

ChicaSeeka
03-22-2008, 07:06 AM
Well, I have been away for a few months and just got back from a 5 day trip Santiago. I can tell you, that Sosua game don't play in Santiago. They got the baddest latina mamis on that island in Santiago.

You gotta venture out as somebody uttered earlier.

Prices were everything from free, which involved a few drinks and dinner, to 2500 pesos (All night and the morning). And let me tell you, the Santiago quality is well worth the range and variation. I was with some Dominican friends, which helped.

I had a ball!!!

Did I see You on the dance floor ( Merengue) @ the Monte Bar in Santiago Last Monday night ???? there were only 3 gringos there that night
me and 2 guys that looked like NY'ers:eek:

MisterPink
03-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Did I see You on the dance floor ( Merengue) @ the Monte Bar in Santiago Last Monday night ???? there were only 3 gringos there that night
me and 2 guys that looked like NY'ers:eek:

Magnum P.I. does not look like a New Yawker, he is from Motor City!

The Sage
03-22-2008, 11:07 AM
I've come to the conclusion that 1,000 ST and 1,500 TLN are fair numbers for the services rendered. If based on her demeanor and dress I think she may find this inadequate then we have price discussion. As to the regulars we came to an agreement long ago on how much they do or don't get paid.

eldorob
03-22-2008, 12:47 PM
I think the consensus is:

If you are a newbie and speak little or no Spanish, negotiate in advance not only price but also what services are to be included (for example, BBBJ?, anal? Nude photos?, etc). This will by no means guarantee no drama (especially from Sosúa whores), but strengthens your hand.

I RARELY discuss price before taking a new chica home. And never when taking a repeat, which is often. I am in Sosua almost every two months, so that probably makes a difference. They see that your a regular and realize that you know the score. 1000 to 1500 toda la noche, plus some regala...and maybe breakfast if there still cute in the morning :D

CHICKASEEKA DUDE - Sorry I didn't recognize you last week in Latinos! I was a bit out of it that nite. I was only in town for 4 days. I stopped by NG a couple times to meet some of the gang but never saw anyone. Maybe see you in May...

cainer
03-22-2008, 06:13 PM
edit, reread his post and he is from jersey, so english is good lol

ChicaSeeka
03-22-2008, 08:14 PM
I RARELY discuss price before taking a new chica home. And never when taking a repeat, which is often. I am in Sosua almost every two months, so that probably makes a difference. They see that your a regular and realize that you know the score. 1000 to 1500 toda la noche, plus some regala...and maybe breakfast if there still cute in the morning :D

CHICKASEEKA DUDE - Sorry I didn't recognize you last week in Latinos! I was a bit out of it that nite. I was only in town for 4 days. I stopped by NG a couple times to meet some of the gang but never saw anyone. Maybe see you in May...

You were not a little out of it, ( YOU WERE IN OUTER SPACE ) LOL , it was cool seeing you at the local hangout, caught me by suprise too,.,, see ya soon ..

sylvester
03-23-2008, 10:31 AM

I have to co-sign on that ! We are talking about low end unsophisticated barrio putas here, not high end call girls ! I see no need to whine and dine a puta, that is for pendejos.

The Sage
03-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Wining and dining is for amigas or novias on special occassions. Anyone else at best gets pizza, chicken from the stand, or Susanna's. Of course if her time with you is free or steeply discounted you can make an exception. And check this out there is no reason, hear me, no reason to ever by a chick on that island a glass of Henny. All you're doing is cultivating a habit she can only practice when you're there. Stick to Brugal, Presidente, or if you're feeling generous, Benedicta. Any thing more and you're just wasting you hard earned cash. There is no need to turn a 1,500 peso encounter into one that cost 3,000. Also never forget that when it comes to spending their money they're all barrio girls at heart.

blacksultan
03-23-2008, 11:44 AM

Yeah, get that shit out of way fast while you are having a drink with her or talking to her. Less confusion in the short or long run.

ChicaSeeka
03-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah, get that shit out of way fast while you are having a drink with her or talking to her. Less confusion in the short or long run.

I will usually settle for what ever they are willing to pay me for the
"Papi Chulo charm":p

jasperhup
04-14-2008, 02:45 PM
first post here, but i am on a few other boards.

some of the hotter girls want more and will not go for less. i had one ask for 3k, said 2k, she said ok, but then took off in about 3 min.

i understand where everyone is coming from, but if a hot chick i want to fuck won't come for less than 2k, i'm not gonna fuck an ugly one cuz she's only 1k.

i've seen dudes w girls i wouldn't fuck for free.

just like in CR, the price goes up because more money comes in than chicas do.

where in the country side/smaller places that you guys are talking about have you gone?

Cheeno
04-14-2008, 02:53 PM
first post here, but i am on a few other boards.

some of the hotter girls want more and will not go for less. i had one ask for 3k, said 2k, she said ok, but then took off in about 3 min.

i understand where everyone is coming from, but if a hot chick i want to fuck won't come for less than 2k, i'm not gonna fuck an ugly one cuz she's only 1k.

just like in CR, the price goes up because more money comes in than chicas do.

where in the country side/smaller places that you guys are talking about have you gone?

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C. :smile:

Screw the chica who took off. Her loss.
Because right around the corner, there will be a very nice looking chica who will accept your offer.

Chat with several chicas who you would love to fuck and there will a few who will be more than happy to accept your offer. You just gotta look around.

For me, I like hitting on the casino dealers, bartenders, or girls who work at the malls.

As for countryside, I have only been to Moca which is a city around 15-minute drive from Santiago. A lot of cuties in Moca. :wink:

Jimbo44
04-14-2008, 03:02 PM

I aint buying any top shelf, even for myself. As u know I keep the best stuff in my flask in my pocket. I may buy a few cervezas for a chica and myself, but that is it!!:biggrin:

cainer
04-14-2008, 06:01 PM

U obviously only have one preference in your chicas. Thier looks. Me personally, i think a smile, the way she dances and how big her tits are, all come before looks. JMO

Also add into the fact that the prettier ones are probably more hardcore, and hardcore chicas are a big turn off for me, A fucks a fuck. Id rather have one that is 5 in appearance , but she is a ten in bed and another 10 in fun to be with category . To each his own (25 and above is a good score lol)

WSJ3
04-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Its funny how often these threads pop up. Bottom line you cannot control how other people behave on their vacations. To even try is insane.

If I want to pay a chica 2 pennies for a bj there is nothing anyone can do to stop me and the reverse is true. If I want to give the chica ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARShttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/Dr_Evil.jpg
No one could F'ng stop me.

Its best to just focus on what you the individual wants on your trips to paradise.

Trust me you will thank me for the reduction in headaches.

The Sage
04-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Its funny how often these threads pop up. Bottom line you cannot control how other people behave on their vacations. To even try is insane.

If I want to pay a chica 2 pennies for a bj there is nothing anyone can do to stop me and the reverse is true. If I want to give the chica ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS No one could F'ng stop me.

Its best to just focus on what you the individual wants on your trips to paradise.

Trust me you will thank me for the reduction in headaches.

The problem for many guys is they don't want to. They simply think they are obligated. What we provide them with in discussions like this are options. Then they can go ahead and do as the please.

psriches
04-14-2008, 10:21 PM
MEN LOSE THEIR FOCUS WHEN IT COMES TO TOTO!!!!!!!!!

TRUE FACT................

The Sage
04-14-2008, 11:18 PM
I had this part conquered long before I arrived on the shores of the Republic. What was my undoing initially was I was doing so well financially and they had so little. For the first few years I didn't put the squeeze on because I viewed it as nickel and diming. The reality is the whole culture is about nickel and diming. Above a certain point you get no return on your investment. Actually many will think you are stupid for being so generous. They know that pussy goes for x pesos in the barrio or nice girls don't sell pussy direct and if you are buying pussy direct or paying much more than the local rate you are a sucker.

I had an amiga who I was doing on a regular basis for daily spending money which was about 500 pesos and her round trip bus fare from the south coast. She had a sister who was working big time who showed up one night with a smoking friend. Well I had to have this girl. We settled on 3,000 pesos TLN and for once it turned out to be worth the money. Well my amiga found out about this. She could not believe that I would pay such an unheard of amount for, oh my god, a prostituta. It didn't help that the friend of the sister told her it was for ST. To her I was the biggest pendejo on the North Coast. I hit it another couple of times at our old arrangement then the demands started. I quashed this real quick and I've not talked to her since. The moral is that we often inflate their expectations. If you leave them and keep them in their dominican box they will usually act accordingly. Estoy no hombre rico, pero puedo ayudarte un poquiito a veces.

The Sage
04-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Let's try this again. I'm working hard on my grammar.

"No soy hombre rico, pero puedo ayudarte un poquito a veces"

Oh, and the friend of the sister, I did her for 1,500 pesos TLN a few months later. She wanted more, but I refused to budge. It was 2 in the morning and she was in the casino without customer. Enough said.

terrierist
04-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Let's try this again. I'm working hard on my grammar.

"No soy hombre rico, pero puedo ayudarte un poquito a veces"

Oh, and the friend of the sister, I did her for 1,500 pesos TLN a few months later. She wanted more, but I refused to budge. It was 2 in the morning and she was in the casino without customer. Enough said.
Now I've only had one semester of Spanish (literally, and I loved the song), but shouldn't this be:

"No estoy un hombre rico, pero puedo ayudarte un poquito a veces."

Don't mean to nit-pick, but to learn. Thanks for your patience.

KoKi9290
04-15-2008, 12:11 AM
As I understand the language, soy is more permanent while estoy is more temporary like health.

terrierist
04-15-2008, 12:13 AM
As I understand the language, soy is more permanent while estoy is more temporary like health.

Si, hombre, live to dream!!!! Wealth is not permanent.

The Sage
04-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Now I've only had one semester of Spanish (literally, and I loved the song), but shouldn't this be:

"No estoy un hombre rico, pero puedo ayudarte un poquito a veces."

Don't mean to nit-pick, but to learn. Thanks for your patience.

Estoy is for things/conditions that are temporary in nature such as location and emotions. Soy is for things that are unchanging or change infrequently. Apparently rich is viewed as a permanent condition so "soy" is used. The usage of "un" is correct if you want to say "I am not a rich man"; however, if you're saying "I'm no rich man" or I'm not rich with the hombre used solely for emphasis then it's not needed. My understanding is dominican spanish is very informal so I think the un probably would be dropped regardless. Note of caution, while I may know 600 or more words my grammar sucks, though I believe I am slowly, very slowly that is, starting to see and understand the pattern. I really need to stop spending so much time on this site and get busy with my lessons. Problem is that's work and this is like smoking dope.

Inconego
04-15-2008, 01:36 AM
I've had ho's in Sosua now tell me that in Miami hos get $1000 a night....

I've seen dudes, thinking they're big shit, losing their minds 'negotiating' with wack hos for $150 for the night...

Last time in Sosua, it left a bad taste in my mouth because many of the chics are hardcore, and I drive a hard bargain, so I spent a good amount of time negotiating...

But you know, the reason I don't really get GFEs around that town as much anymore is because like a chic that used to be a 'good girl' and was now a hardcore ho told me "You've changed papi..."

...Maybe I'm a hardcore ho to these days... (seems we never think about that in reference to ourselves)...maybe that's part of what changed...Time to spend more time in other places in the island if i want better experiences with chics who aren't skanks, for less money...

The Sage
04-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Si, hombre, live to dream!!!! Wealth is not permanent.

If you view it from a third world standpoint being rich or poor is usually a permanent or rarely changing situation.

yourmomma999
04-15-2008, 03:25 AM
If you guys are paying anthing more than 2500 pesos for TLN you are retarded. Most of those girls if they had a real job would only be making up to 2500 pesos a month say if they worked in a hair salon, etc. A hard working laborer who has a GOOD job would only make around 9000 pesos month or somewhere between $250 to $300. If you wish to give more for good service then tell her its a tip so you do not fuck it up for everyone else. I try not to negotiate but if some girl comes out and says do you know the price and they already know I have been there like at least 7 times and its 5 am and they say 3000 pesos I laugh and say No voy a pagarte para dormir. I am not going to pay you to sleep. If the chica wanted 3000 for TLN at 9pm ok thats do able. Referring to my last post, I had one chic that was the hottest girl I have yet to see in Sosua on all my trips with great big titties, (sorry I did not have my camera) and a fine skinny flawless body and beautiful face keep me out til 430 am and tell me that she wanted to find a guy for her friend and then left the after one club with another dude and told me to wait and she would return to sleep with me. She was very fine and had she left with me when I wanted her to at 1am I would have easily given her 2500 pesos maybe even 3000 if she was really good, however I let her leave with the other dude and watched her get into a car with him and then told her friend to tell her she needs to be more respectful and if she thinks I am waiting for her, hell no, and I grabbed another chic and left and told her friend good night. You gotta keep those hoes in check! I got way more game then that sorry chicas! Had it not been my second to last night of my 12 day trip and Had I not been so tired I would have left her in the club at 1 am had she not wanted to leave her friend and that was after I had already told her that if her friend did not find a guy she could stay in the spare bedroom so she did not have to go to charamicos late in the am and she could save the motoconcho fee. Fuck That noise!. I wanted to see her the next night at the club when I was bombed just to see what she had to say when she saw me and laugh at her stupidity in that she lost out on a good opportunity for some dudes quickie. but I never made it out because 2 other chicas came over. the se****d after the first one left. Did she really think almost immediately after some other dude busted a nut up in there I wanted to? Yes, before you jump all over me I know that in Sosua you are always next in line but damn, I like a couple hours between it so the girl can shower and delouse, lol. Its really about a little respect though.

I got a little sidetracked but dont overpay! And you be the boss and do not let them tell you how it is. YOu tell them and if they do not like it find another one, now even at 3 - 330 am there are plenty of hot ones, after that it starts getting thinned out. Anyways, I like to be in my room banging away at like the latest, 1or 2 am.

Corrado
04-15-2008, 07:05 PM
MEN LOSE THEIR FOCUS WHEN IT COMES TO TOTO!!!!!!!!!

TRUE FACT................

For the first few years I didn't put the squeeze on because I viewed it as nickel and diming. The reality is the whole culture is about nickel and diming. Above a certain point you get no return on your investment. Actually many will think you are stupid for being so generous. They know that pussy goes for x pesos in the barrio or nice girls don't sell pussy direct and if you are buying pussy direct or paying much more than the local rate you are a sucker.

.....She could not believe that I would pay such an unheard of amount for, oh my god, a prostituta. It didn't help that the friend of the sister told her it was for ST. To her I was the biggest pendejo on the North Coast. .......

This is the gospel, especially the highlighted portion. When you really get to know some of the nicer girls they will tell you what the deal is. RD2000 is really to much to pay for toda la noche even if you get her at 2PM.

Inconego
04-16-2008, 12:36 AM
If you guys are paying anthing more than 2500 pesos for TLN you are retarded. Most of those girls if they had a real job would only be making up to 2500 pesos a month say if they worked in a hair salon, etc. A hard working laborer who has a GOOD job would only make around 9000 pesos month or somewhere between $250 to $300. If you wish to give more for good service then tell her its a tip so you do not fuck it up for everyone else. I try not to negotiate but if some girl comes out and says do you know the price and they already know I have been there like at least 7 times and its 5 am and they say 3000 pesos I laugh and say No voy a pagarte para dormir. I am not going to pay you to sleep. If the chica wanted 3000 for TLN at 9pm ok thats do able. Referring to my last post, I had one chic that was the hottest girl I have yet to see in Sosua on all my trips with great big titties, (sorry I did not have my camera) and a fine skinny flawless body and beautiful face keep me out til 430 am and tell me that she wanted to find a guy for her friend and then left the after one club with another dude and told me to wait and she would return to sleep with me. She was very fine and had she left with me when I wanted her to at 1am I would have easily given her 2500 pesos maybe even 3000 if she was really good, however I let her leave with the other dude and watched her get into a car with him and then told her friend to tell her she needs to be more respectful and if she thinks I am waiting for her, hell no, and I grabbed another chic and left and told her friend good night. You gotta keep those hoes in check! I got way more game then that sorry chicas! Had it not been my second to last night of my 12 day trip and Had I not been so tired I would have left her in the club at 1 am had she not wanted to leave her friend and that was after I had already told her that if her friend did not find a guy she could stay in the spare bedroom so she did not have to go to charamicos late in the am and she could save the motoconcho fee. Fuck That noise!. I wanted to see her the next night at the club when I was bombed just to see what she had to say when she saw me and laugh at her stupidity in that she lost out on a good opportunity for some dudes quickie. but I never made it out because 2 other chicas came over. the se****d after the first one left. Did she really think almost immediately after some other dude busted a nut up in there I wanted to? Yes, before you jump all over me I know that in Sosua you are always next in line but damn, I like a couple hours between it so the girl can shower and delouse, lol. Its really about a little respect though.

I got a little sidetracked but dont overpay! And you be the boss and do not let them tell you how it is. YOu tell them and if they do not like it find another one, now even at 3 - 330 am there are plenty of hot ones, after that it starts getting thinned out. Anyways, I like to be in my room banging away at like the latest, 1or 2 am.

What if 3000 pesos isn't shit to me?

Am I still retarted because my budget is different than yours?

You know whats really retarted, paying chics 2500 who fuck Dominican dudes for free--and give them your money... now that's retarted...

Now that's retarted Bossman

You know what's really retarted, that you can go a few miles outside of Sosua and fuck chics for less than 1000 pesos TLN....

Jimmydr
04-16-2008, 07:43 AM
What if 3000 pesos isn't shit to me?

Am I still retarted because my budget is different than yours?

You know whats really retarted, paying chics 2500 who fuck Dominican dudes for free--and give them your money... now that's retarted...

Now that's retarted Bossman

You know what's really retarted, that you can go a few miles outside of Sosua and fuck chics for less than 1000 pesos TLN....

Around 200 to 500 does the trick.

Hemp
04-16-2008, 08:14 AM
thats the truth man!!! they dish the dirt on everything going on around town...im always entertained.

This is the gospel, especially the highlighted portion. When you really get to know some of the nicer girls they will tell you what the deal is. RD2000 is really to much to pay for toda la noche even if you get her at 2PM.

Jimmydr
04-16-2008, 08:22 AM
thats the truth man!!! they dish the dirt on everything going on around town...im always entertained.

The key is Speaking the language and knowing their needs. A chica with a kid living with mom needs more than a chica with no kids.

MisterPink
04-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Who cares what other mongers spend, when are you people gonna realize what I pay does not effect your price...and vice-versa! I spend a month @ a time in Sosua and watch guys from this site pay RD$3000-RD$4000 for a Classicos HO, and the next week I see her go with a guy for RD$1000! It is really nobody else's business what the next guy pays, it's about education and knowing the market. I do not condone overpaying these worn out HO's...but who care's what monger A pays, if you know you can get her for 1/2 ....it's his Pesos, not your's Poncho.

El Tiburon
04-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Who cares what other mongers spend, when are you people gonna realize what I pay does not effect your price...and vice-versa! I spend a month @ a time in Sosua and watch guys from this site pay RD$3000-RD$4000 for a Classicos HO, and the next week I see her go with a guy for RD$1000! It is really nobody else's business what the next guy pays, it's about education and knowing the market. I do not condone overpaying these worn out HO's...but who care's what monger A pays, if you know you can get her for 1/2 ....it's his Pesos, not your's Poncho.

easy big fella.... refresh my memory... what was more important?? bangin that hot ass of c????? or payin 1k pesos like others vs. the 4k she wanted from you??.. lol....some guys on here want the bottom price.. i guess it makes them feel better cuz they didnt have to pay more to bang a hottie/whore...the truth is... you dont know how desperate the girl is...plus i truly believe there is a "looks" factor... ive seen girls take less money to fuck a younger better lookin guy, than more money to bang an older mess of a guy...

JuanElGriego
04-16-2008, 11:19 AM

The only mongers affected by others' overpaying are the very same mongers who overpay themselves.

Basically, a more experienced monger who speaks decent enough Spanish and knows how to talk to the girls will not be affected by another's willingness to overpay.

However, the monger who can't converse and bs the chicks is indeed affected by the number other similarly-challenged mongers are willing to pay because they're the ones that set the stupid-gringo price, so if you don't want to be forced to pay the stupid-gringo price you yourself probably helped to establish when you were a newbie, learn some fucking Spanish and learn "the game".

(BTW ..... i'm not even talking about being fluent in Spanish or becoming a MASTER MONGER (whatever that is exactly) ..... just learn enough to not get "ripped off")

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
04-16-2008, 02:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/makeitstop_anonib.jpg

This statement should be the period that closes this thread.

MisterPink makes the perfect point who gives a fuck what the next guy pays for pussy. I gave a chica 1500 TLN and then a week later some other monger gave her 5000 TLN all that did was remove her ass from the rotation. There are plenty of other hoes on Pedro Clisante.

Don't start threads just because your pockets are light. You should NOT travel internationally if you can't afford the taxes imposed.

This isn't an attack against anyone so all of you super sensitive bitches keep your metrosexual comments to yourselves.

I have a novel idea. Why not post trip reports with pictures and talk about what a great time was had by all instead of bitching about how you need a raise to keep up with the loser that likes to overpay.

Case in point.

I had a great time at Classicos last week. Plenty of hoes and I got laid for less than 1500.

This is me dancing in the new After One Club...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/nathaniel.gif

Life is good.

Here are some chica pics.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/1.jpg

Stop the crazy threads and post pics and trip reports.

This is just my 2 cents because at the end of the day you are not changing anyones mind visa vis chica spending habits.

In fact I am driving to Washington Heights right now {AHORA MISMO} to give a chica 10,000,000 pesos just to smell her panties.

Thank you goodnight. We will be here all week. Enjoy the veal...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/IMG_20061221_0265.jpg

BCell
04-16-2008, 03:47 PM

MisterPink makes the perfect point who gives a fuck what the next guy pays for pussy. I gave a chica 1500 TLN and then a week later some other monger gave her 5000 TLN all that did was remove her ass from the rotation. There are plenty of other hoes on Pedro Clisante.

Don't start threads just because your pockets are light. You should NOT travel internationally if you can't afford the taxes imposed.

This isn't an attack against anyone so all of you super sensitive bitches keep your metrosexual comments to yourselves.

I have a novel idea. Why not post trip reports with pictures and talk about what a great time was had by all instead of bitching about how you need a raise to keep up with the loser that likes to overpay.

Case in point.

he's not traveling, he lives there and still has to bitch:icontd: :p

MisterPink
04-16-2008, 03:58 PM
he's not traveling, he lives there and still has to bitch:icontd: :p
Just out of curiosity, who is he?

mp

Ingus_Khan
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
That dog pic is so cool. I want to borrow it. :mrgreen:

Pana
04-16-2008, 04:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/makeitstop_anonib.jpg

Case in point.

I had a great time at Classicos last week. Plenty of hoes and I got laid for less than 1500.

This is me dancing in the new After One Club...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/nathaniel.gif

Life is good.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/4klgkjl.jpg
OUT STANDING POST MY GOOD BROTHER WSJ3 :wink:!!!!
The thing I dont get WSJ3 is that you have grown men on here acting like little bitches talking about this guy what he did what he is wearing and who he fucked and how much he paid to fuck....fuck that when Im on vacation Im not worrying about what the next man did with his money and time Im to busy trying to worry about myself and having a good time to worry about the next man. WSJ3 you are right my good brother damn life is good............
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/dancing.gif
This is a salute to my good brother WSJ3!!!
http://chicahunters.com/forum/userpix/8_1PANAWSJ3SALUTE_1.jpg

Hemp
04-16-2008, 04:37 PM
^ damn her pussy looks so ripe and suckulent!!!

Inconego
04-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Yo the hos in Sosua now get pawprint tatoos over there... Maybe i'm the only one that saw the humor in that for various reasons... But funny ass post WSJ...

If homeboy lives in DR, why the fuck is he at Classicos... he should be beating off the free pussy with a stick, using his passport as leverage...

His game should be on another level, he shouldn't be competing with tourists who're in town for 3 nights with money to burn...

Incogneg

MisterPink
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I just realized who the author is!
mp
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MyTio
04-16-2008, 05:22 PM
easy big fella.... refresh my memory... what was more important?? bangin that hot ass of c????? or payin 1k pesos like others vs. the 4k she wanted from you??.. lol....some guys on here want the bottom price.. i guess it makes them feel better cuz they didnt have to pay more to bang a hottie/whore...the truth is... you dont know how desperate the girl is...plus i truly believe there is a "looks" factor... ive seen girls take less money to fuck a younger better lookin guy, than more money to bang an older mess of a guy... I bringing my AARP card I demand my 20% discount:eek:

MisterPink
04-16-2008, 05:28 PM
I bringing my AARP card I demand my 20% discount:eek:
Talk to Rocky....he is offering a $RD1500 special, includes 45 minutes of "C" as an appetizer, and a 9 Rack of Ribs.

You have to PREORDER and mention the coupon code 6969!

mp

Jimmydr
04-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Yo the hos in Sosua now get pawprint tatoos over there... Maybe i'm the only one that saw the humor in that for various reasons... But funny ass post WSJ...

If homeboy lives in DR, why the fuck is he at Classicos... he should be beating off the free pussy with a stick, using his passport as leverage...

His game should be on another level, he shouldn't be competing with tourists who're in town for 3 nights with money to burn...

Incogneg

Homeboy is mentally challanged.

psriches
04-16-2008, 07:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/1.jpg
I WANT TO SMELL HER BUTT !!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Inconego
04-16-2008, 07:50 PM

I can't remember, but she's very familiar... (just now I got it...)

...Oh wait.. I know who the fuck that is... Her hair is usually curly...

The same (young) old hos.... I never hit it though...

eldorob
04-16-2008, 08:06 PM

To each his own, but I'd rather just bury my head in her cleavage...

psriches
04-16-2008, 08:28 PM
WSJ always in his zone at Classico!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/BlueBayouMarch2008195.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/BlueBayouMarch2008195edit.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/BlueBayouMarch2008195edit2.jpg
YEAH, I WANT TO SMELL HER BUTT ALSO!!!!!!!!

Choirboy
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
To each his own, but I'd rather just bury my head in her cleavage...

I'm with you. She's in Classico's just about every night. And unlike a lot of the chicas, she looks just fine in the daylight dressed down.

WSJ3
04-16-2008, 08:58 PM
That dog pic is so cool. I want to borrow it. :mrgreen:

Have fun with it.

WSJ3
04-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Naw Pana I am just trying to live through your exploits in the BUNDA land.

You are my hero. Keep up the good work brother.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/4klgkjl.jpg
The thing I dont get WSJ3 is that you have grown men on here acting like little bitches talking about this guy what he did what he is wearing and who he fucked and how much he paid to fuck....fuck that when Im on vacation Im not worrying about what the next man did with his money and time Im to busy trying to worry about myself and having a good time to worry about the next man. WSJ3 you are right my good brother damn life is good............
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/dancing.gif
http://chicahunters.com/forum/userpix/8_1PANAWSJ3SALUTE_1.jpg

Jimmydr
04-16-2008, 09:00 PM
I want to set up the Board of retards, and I think there are mopre than enough for that section.

WSJ3
04-16-2008, 09:01 PM

I will die from the shock of that statement.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheeno
04-17-2008, 11:54 AM

I try and give helpful feedback (as well as other fine members who have also given excellent feedback in this thread :biggrin: ), but some members still decide to whine about what others do while they are on vacation.

Like WSJ3 has said, these type of members need to just shut up, stop worrying about what others do, and post a quality trip report (contribute to this site). Plain and simple.

I laugh when I hear some members say, "If you overpay, you are ruining the market." Oh please.....get a grip.

One guy paid a chica 5,000 pesos while WSJ3 paid only 1,500. Just negotiate with the chica and stop worrying about others.

I also laugh at members who tell me to stop posting restaurant threads.
"This is a whore board!!! Why are you posting food?"

Although I am only 155 pounds, I need to eat well (as well as all of you) while mongering, so I will find a nice place to eat and give my opinion about it. If it's great, I will recommend it and if it sucks, then I will not.

Or if some members do not like the restaurant threads, then do not read them. Plain and simple.

For the members who do not like threads related to food, then I wonder where their contribution to this site is. I have posted over 80 chica threads with phone numbers, rate of performance and attitude, price, and naked pics. Where is their contribution to this site?!?

I bet this site has the best info. about Santo Domingo.

It's almost lunch time so I will drive in my overpriced car. I must be ruining the automobile market. :rolleyes:

Last week, I paid a scalper $200 for two Yankee/Red Sox tickets that each have a face value of $26. I guess I ruined that market. :mrgreen:

WSJ3
04-18-2008, 06:11 PM
I try and give helpful feedback (as well as other fine members who have also given excellent feedback in this thread :biggrin: ), but some members still decide to whine about what others do while they are on vacation.

Like WSJ3 has said, these type of members need to just shut up, stop worrying about what others do, and post a quality trip report (contribute to this site). Plain and simple.

I laugh when I hear some members say, "If you overpay, you are ruining the market." Oh please.....get a grip.

One guy paid a chica 5,000 pesos while WSJ3 paid only 1,500. Just negotiate with the chica and stop worrying about others.

I also laugh at members who tell me to stop posting restaurant threads.
"This is a whore board!!! Why are you posting food?"

Although I am only 155 pounds, I need to eat well (as well as all of you) while mongering, so I will find a nice place to eat and give my opinion about it. If it's great, I will recommend it and if it sucks, then I will not.

Or if some members do not like the restaurant threads, then do not read them. Plain and simple.

For the members who do not like threads related to food, then I wonder where their contribution to this site is. I have posted over 80 chica threads with phone numbers, rate of performance and attitude, price, and naked pics. Where is their contribution to this site?!?

I bet this site has the best info. about Santo Domingo.

It's almost lunch time so I will drive in my overpriced car. I must be ruining the automobile market. :rolleyes:

Last week, I paid a scalper $200 for two Yankee/Red Sox tickets that each have a face value of $26. I guess I ruined that market. :mrgreen:

Here is a Million Dollar note Cheeno.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/onemilliondollars.jpg
You keep making your trip reports buddy.

LOL...

moshy2k
04-18-2008, 07:14 PM
That's all Folks.................

psriches
07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
OK Fellas, I have to post this message every few months. Sosua and the DR is once again loaded with STUPID KNUCKLEHEADS overpaying for sex. Pay no more than 1,000 pesos for an hour about $30. and no more than 2,000 pesos for an entire night. If you go to Passions you will pay a little more but at the discos or on the street no more than 1000. Some Jackass gringo was paying $150 for an hour. This Bullshit has got to stop or the DR will turn into Costa Rica. And we all know what a shit hole that place has turned into. And for the record lots of chicas will fuck you for less than 1,000 pesos. If you get mind blowing sex maybe throw in an extra 100 or 200 pesos once in a while. Never pay 1500 for an hour. NEVER! Last night it was 3-1 chicas to guys. These girls will work cheap. n the countryside pay no more than 500 pesos. I have buddies that tell the girls if I dont like the sex I pay nothing. If i like it I pay 1000 pesos. The girls almost always go along with this. STOP OVERPAYING! , SOSUA BRIAN.I think you have alot of nerve creating a thread and attacking someone for getting free pussy!!:wink:

SrSuerte
07-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I think you have alot of nerve creating a thread and attacking someone for getting free pussy!!:wink:

AMEN

Jackass if you pay too much. Jackass if you don't pay. I new, but we should be able to come on here and say shit with out it leaving this area. (Even if it is already being discussed outside of this forum.) The ladies shoot for higher prices and we shoot for lower prices.

If things are slow why shouldn't we aim for lower prices? A little free pussy might make hoe drop there prices. Bitch get $150 and other hoes start thinking...."I can do that too"!

I can't wait until the day comes that all they want is a chicken dinner!

Dick Dawson
07-05-2009, 02:49 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7397/batmanrobin5kd.jpg (http://img130.imageshack.us/i/batmanrobin5kd.jpg/) http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/batmanrobin5kd.jpg/1/w332.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img393/batmanrobin5kd.jpg/1/)

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!!!

natmatt
07-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Naw Pana I am just trying to live through your exploits in the BUNDA land.

You are my hero. Keep up the good work brother.

Click to see pic (http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/4klgkjl.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/dancing.gif)
Click to see pic (http://chicahunters.com/forum/userpix/8_1PANAWSJ3SALUTE_1.jpg)

Dam Pana, all I want to know is who is the chica in the photo!!!!!!!!!

Downtown
07-05-2009, 08:58 PM
This thread is totally absurd!!!!!!!!

MrHappy
07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Dam Pana, all I want to know is who is the chica in the photo!!!!!!!!!

Yup, that is one good looking girl, I'll say that. Beautiful eyes, a captivating smile with perfect teeth, and the little diamond on her nose really accentuates her complexion.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-17-2009, 11:11 AM
........................................................................................! BUMP

JODOHEAL
08-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, I agree, just got back 2 days ago from sosua, just make sure when you give 2000 pesos for TLN their is nothing of value within view{like a cell phone) or you will be involved in a wrestling match like I was. Some of these girls think that TLN means Take and Leave Nothing 10 15 years ago 20$ was all I ever paid for TLN and can't remember ever having any problem.

carolinajack
08-18-2009, 02:33 AM
It all comes down to a matter of information.

I would hate to think what I would be paying if not for this board/site.

On my last trip (just got back this morning) I even made it to the infamous Cristals in POP. Rates: $140 US to take the girl out; $100 US if you want her in house.

The place itself reminded me of Sue's Rendevous in New York (Mt. Vernon); the girls who from rumor were supposed the best to found - were no better than the ones at Passions or some of the cuter ones at Cubre Libre or Classicos. But they somehow command $3500 RD - when for that same money you could easily have 2 nights of TLN with two of your choice from any spot on the stip...and in the current market you could even stress that out to three shots.

lonesoul
08-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Her name is Nicori.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Yes, I agree, just got back 2 days ago from sosua, just make sure when you give 2000 pesos for TLN their is nothing of value within view{like a cell phone) or you will be involved in a wrestling match like I was. Some of these girls think that TLN means Take and Leave Nothing 10 15 years ago 20$ was all I ever paid for TLN and can't remember ever having any problem.

Was this with more than one chica?!?
Would you recommend to others, to make the send-off (payment) in public, like at breakfast? Thanks

mikelodge
08-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Was this with more than one chica?!?
Would you recommend to others, to make the send-off (payment) in public, like at breakfast? Thanks

Perhaps if you hide the knives, forks, anything glass and pull your chair out ready run. Give them what you give them in private regardless of what country. Especially not in front of their peers of any kind. Treat them right and honor any commitments as long as they do but you should always be in control at least with the Big Head.

sosuaman
08-20-2009, 02:28 PM
right now 1000 pesos is the most I will pay
if they don't like it - I'll find a different chica
most of them will go with you for this amount - just talk to them, make them laugh, buy them a few drinks (which ups your cost right there) and you should be good
pay AFTER the sex and out they go!
next!

BUT - If you really like them pay them whatever you want
buy them a gift, some food, drink etc....
it's your vacation spend your $$ how you wish

I just happen to be cheapie cheapie

Trib
08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm with you. She's in Classico's just about every night. And unlike a lot of the chicas, she looks just fine in the daylight dressed down.

OMG that is sooo right. I looked at pics from one of the boys and the pics in the disco (its not a club) at bb look smoking. The morning pics after a shower and she looks scary. I guess its universal.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-20-2009, 03:46 PM
This thread has run its course!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/jokerneckcrackgif.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/sorry_we_are_closed_b1.jpg