PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Waterfront, chicafrienly???

geraldoX
03-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Hello everybody,
I have a simple question, Hotel Waterfront, Sosua, is this hotel chicafriendly????

by
Geraldox

TPdog
03-21-2008, 09:38 AM
yes....just let them know that you are planning on bringing a "guest" back and you will be charged 200 peso's (I think) per night for a guest. I rented a car and if you use the private parking they never check if you have a guest.....but wouldn't want to be bringing home a hottie and get checked and not have a slip from the management stating that you are bringing back a guest. OK place, benefits are a private beach and a nice breakfast with a great view.

weyland
03-21-2008, 09:42 AM
geraldoX

I suggest you PM to cuddler. He stayed there for a month recently and took back chicas for the night and ST. I don't remember him mentioning an "additional guest" charge but TPdog is probably correct.

Certainly one chica at a time is o.k. but they would expect reasonable discretion. Not a place for noisy parties.

continentalmike
03-21-2008, 10:40 AM
If you want the girl to be seen it's DR$ 200 a night surcharge...

If you announce you will be there with your novia, no surcharge (I stayed there with the missus, no surcharge to the package price already paid).

They do washing if you like as well...

luv2party2
03-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Does this mean if you buy a package for "two" you can bring a different girl back every night???

I see the difference in Web Posted rates is $5 ( 200 pesos) so What do you think??

continentalmike
03-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Does this mean if you buy a package for "two" you can bring a different girl back every night???

I see the difference in Web Posted rates is $5 ( 200 pesos) so What do you think??

as long as you pay the DR$ 200 upfront when you arrive and tell you might have a visitor (no need to mention names or how many different ones) I assume it will be ok if you use the back entrance