PDA

View Full Version : GFE with 'higher end' amateur/semi-pro

suri
03-21-2008, 03:27 PM
I'll be spending 2 weeks in the Cabarete/Sosua area and am interested in a GFE/'1-2 week stand' with on the prettier, younger, 'higher quality' local mulaticas. I'm in good shape myself, end 30's, fluent in Spanish.
GF would be nicely rewarded anyway, just don't like the meat market approach. I'd like to steepen my learning curve and hit the ground running.
Any suggestions where/when to look?

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Start off my reading a few dozen trip reports and then I am sure you will.

And welcome to ISOC.

ElPlomero
03-21-2008, 03:35 PM
I'll be spending 2 weeks in the Cabarete/Sosua area and am interested in a GFE/'1-2 week stand' with on the prettier, younger, 'higher quality' local mulaticas. I'm in good shape myself, end 30's, fluent in Spanish.
GF would be nicely rewarded anyway, just don't like the meat market approach. I'd like to steepen my learning curve and hit the ground running.

Good Luck.

There are a lot of guys here that would like to do what you are proposing. Maybe not always or for their entire trip, but still.

If you figure out a good way, other than doing what most guys herein do, please be kind enough to share.

Please don't forget that paying more will not guarantee you anything but less money in your wallet at the end of the day.

If this is all you are interested in, you might try using a dating service and setting something up before you go.

greydread
03-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry, I missed a couple of lessons at hookie parties. What's a "Mulatica"?

blacksultan
03-21-2008, 03:39 PM

Hey, you have the same name as Tom Cruise's daughter!!!! Aint that cute. And welcome to ISOC. Have fun.

Jimmydr
03-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Hey, you have the same name as Tom Cruise's daughter!!!! Aint that cute. And welcome to ISOC. Have fun.

Its Tom Crise himself on ISOC!

Beads
03-21-2008, 05:38 PM

If you speak fluent Spanish finding a chica and keeping her for a week or 2 is quite easy. The trick is finding one YOU want to keep for a week. Speaking Spanish you will be able to speak to everyone around you. I suggest for this type of encounter you will need to spend the 1st day or 2 wandering around meeting people. I would suggest you get a cellphone so you can collect phone numbers before picking your specimen.

Read more reports and gather more intel from the board then have a good trip.

DominicanBilly
03-21-2008, 10:11 PM
I wrote this about 8 years ago and nothing has changed since I first put these words down. What else would you be looking for on a 1 or 2 week vacation?
GFE (Girl Friend Experience) in the Dominican Republic.
You're here for a 1 or 2 week vacation or even living here you have to get realistic about Dominican relationships. The reason most men come down here is because of the beautiful chicas. The culture is a little different and sex is a lot freer (but not as in free) but as a point of view. The longer I'm here I realize how little I understand about the Dominican lifestyles and morality when it comes to sex and love. You have to come to the realization that sex is recreation (what else can you do when you have no money); morality has no part in the equation.
Typically, the girl who works in these tourist areas as a part time prostitute is in her late teens or early twenties. She may be from the surrounding area but quite frequently she may have come from another part of the country. She may have previously worked in a “take out bar” (bar/disco with a salida) that abound in the country that cater to Dominican men but came to realize that she could make more money from tourists. The Dominican men frequent the numerous cabanas that you see all over the countryside with their girlfriend “du jour”. The majority of these women have one or more children by a Dominican male but the vast majority of the time, the father has abandoned the family and his fatherly duties and the woman is left the raise the children herself. Generally, this responsibility is handed over to the chicas’ mother. This cycle frequently repeats itself generation over generation. A young beautiful sexy companion here is not a problem.
Again, a young beautiful sexy companion here is not a problem, so what else are you looking for?

3somefan
03-21-2008, 10:17 PM
WOW! Thanks Billy! So simple yet so profound! I appreciate the insight.

continentalmike
03-22-2008, 04:10 AM
I'm sorry, I missed a couple of lessons at hookie parties. What's a "Mulatica"?

Mulaticas (plural), Mulatica (singular) = diminutive version of Mulata

Used mostly out of affection for a sweet mulatta girl.

Like this one: