PDA

View Full Version : Aventura Concert in Atlanta

Don Tomas
09-09-2004, 04:34 PM
I know there are some Atlanta people on the board and I'm half tempted to blow off the Festival in Orlando and drive up. Or maybe Friday do Atlanta and then drive back Friday night/Sat morning and hit Orlando by 3pm!

Fri, 09/17/04
09:00 PM
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA
Tickets: $30

Jimmydr
09-09-2004, 04:37 PM
I know there are some Atlanta people on the board and I'm half tempted to blow off the Festival in Orlando and drive up. Or maybe Friday do Atlanta and then drive back Friday night/Sat morning and hit Orlando by 3pm!

Fri, 09/17/04
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA

I am off that day, is it sold out?

Don Tomas
09-09-2004, 04:43 PM

Fri, 09/17/04
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA

Tickets were still available for purchase through Ticketmaster.

BrooklynBeas
09-09-2004, 04:52 PM

Fri, 09/17/04
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA

Uhmmm... Jimmy is Atlanta like right around the corner from you or something.... also your off whenever you want to be off haha

Jimmydr
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM

Fri, 09/17/04
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA

Uhmmm... Jimmy is Atlanta like right around the corner from you or something.... also your off whenever you want to be off haha

Thursday and Friday are Jewish Holidays, no work.

WSJ3
09-09-2004, 10:24 PM
[quote="Jimmydr
Thursday and Friday are Jewish Holidays, no work.[/quote]

Yes enjoy your Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur holiday JimmyDR buddy.

continentalmike
09-10-2004, 02:53 AM

Fri, 09/17/04
Dekalb Atlanta Center
Atlanta, GA

Enjoy them my man.. seen them 5 times this year, once 3 times in 1 weekend (yeah I know).. performance varied..they were good on 3 occasions and absolutely smashing on the Antillean Festival in Belgium. At that venue they played reworked versions of their songs into merengue or salsa from the bachata originals.. great!

gdogg
09-10-2004, 05:26 PM
DAMN! My high school reunion is that day. Guess I'll catch em next time.
:x :x