PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Tipico Las Colinas

Beads
03-22-2008, 05:38 PM
One night a bunch of us decided to hit Santiago. We had a friend of ours rent a car and be the driver for the night. He took us to Kelvins of course and then we met up with another couple from Santiago who go to another car wash called Las Colinas.

I have no idea how to get there but im sure it can't be too hard to find.

The place was really nice inside. Cheap drinks, tons of security, pool tables , and that night a live band. There were about 10 of us all drinking beer and rum and the bill was ~3000RD for several hours of drinking and watching the band. Not many tourists here at all.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558547e57a81e081a.jpg

There were plenty of chicas wandering around that could be had for ST in a cabana. The ones we spoke to weren't interested in going back to Sosua for the night though. If you go here you will need to be able to speak functional Spanish.

weyland
03-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Isn't it quite near the Caribe Bus station on the North side of the city?

ChicaSeeka
03-22-2008, 08:20 PM
that place is right behind the MONTE BAR , and I was there on Monday night too :eek: :eek:
I was told a lot of the sosua girls go there with there papi chulos, when they return from Working in sosua.
A funny thing was The singer came down during his break to introduce himself to me and Koki, and our girls.... ( we got the VIP treatment there )

The New next few songs, evertime a chorus section of the song came up, for some reason he would shout out my NAME :eek: over the Mic,
I would look around and see if any my girls stalkers sosua were around when they heard it... jajajajajaja

the band had 3 hot girls dancing too, I am waiting for KOKI to send me the pics and I will put some up...

Beads
03-23-2008, 10:59 AM
That was the best car wash I have been to yet. Maybe because of its size and the fact it had good live entertainment that night. Kelvins is ok buts quite small by comparison. The chicken stand next to Kelvins though has some unbelievable chicken.

KoKi9290
03-24-2008, 08:57 PM
ChicaSeeka
I found out later that they normally closed at midnight when we had just arrived but they had stayed open for the infamous ChicaSeeka. And no doubt his gringo dollars. We need to do it again on a weekend. First Monte Bar then Las Colinas.

ChicaSeeka
03-24-2008, 10:21 PM
ChicaSeeka
I found out later that they normally closed at midnight when we had just arrived but they had stayed open for the infamous ChicaSeeka. And no doubt his gringo dollars. We need to do it again on a weekend. First Monte Bar then Las Colinas.

I want a foursome with those 3 hot chica Dancers on stage..LOL:eek:
hope we get to do it again real soon........:lol:

guttaman
03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
There were plenty of chicas wandering around that could be had for ST in a cabana. The ones we spoke to weren't interested in going back to Sosua for the night though. If you go here you will need to be able to speak functional Spanish.

Are there any cabanas in that section of the city? Never noticed. Probably are but not lit up like the ones on the Autopista near the airport. Anyone see or use any near the north section of the city?

psriches
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Are there any cabanas in that section of the city? Never noticed. Probably are but not lit up like the ones on the Autopista near the airport. Anyone see or use any near the north section of the city?Gutta,

Right before the turnabout to the road to POP, you'll see Hotel La Rotunda. Kind of like a Hotel Colonial type of place. 350 w/fan, 700 w/ air & fridge. (809)575-1210, larotunda@codetel.net.do

prtyr2
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
To get to tipico las colinas head back towards center of city from kelvin on 27. When you get to the traffic light where Patron burger was make a left. Make your first right and after a bit on the right hand side is tipico las colinas.

psriches
03-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Has anybody actually taken some chicas outta Las Colinas recently???

Elvis
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Has anybody actually taken some chicas outta Las Colinas recently???

Btw, It's not a car wash ! It's just a rancho - to dance.

ChicaSeeka
03-25-2008, 10:57 PM
NO GIRLS THERE, ALL YOU GUYS JUST STAY IN SOSUA OK......:p

MisterPink
03-25-2008, 11:01 PM
NO GIRLS THERE, ALL YOU GUYS JUST STAY IN SOSUA OK......:p
Next field trip Little Odessa!

mp

psriches
03-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Btw, It's not a car wash ! It's just a rancho - to dance.Yeah i know and we talked about this place before. When we used to go to Patron, chicas would tell us they were going there. I was just curious if anyone had any success taking a chica out of there recently.

Beads
03-26-2008, 10:04 AM
The night we went it was mainly couples but there were a few stragglers. The ones we spoke to weren't interested in going back to Sosua for the night but were probably open to ST in a cabana. They definitely were looking for some action just weren't enthusiastic about having to go over and hr away for the night.