PDA

View Full Version : The conditions here!

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 01:48 PM
A lot of you guys come to the DR expecting the fine hotels that you have back home for $30 to $60 a night but the problem is that you forget where you are, and you are in a 3rd world country.There are problems with the electric coming and going, Cable sometimes coming and going. Ive stayed at the Voramar and when the generator is going there isnt enough power to run the a/c. These are the inconviences that go on in the 3rd world. Thats the trade off for cheap pussy. So are the The Blue Dolphin, Blackbeards and the Palace perfect, Hell no. Are they good hotels for us mongers? Shit yea. The bottom line is if you want the best of both worlds get a room in an all inclusive and one at a chica friendly hotel if you can afford it.

tomasbocachica@yahoo.com
04-10-2004, 06:06 PM
i like what you said about understanding this is the third world...very perceptive,,best regards tomas

hotels that you have back home for $30 to $60 a night but the problem is that you forget where you are, and you are in a 3rd world country.There are problems with the electric coming and going, Cable sometimes coming and going. Ive stayed at the Voramar and when the generator is going there isnt enough power to run the a/c. These are the inconviences that go on in the 3rd world. Thats the trade off for cheap pussy. So are the The Blue Dolphin, Blackbeards and the Palace perfect, Hell no. Are they good hotels for us mongers? Shit yea. The bottom line is if you want the best of both worlds get a room in an all inclusive and one at a chica friendly hotel if you can afford it.

Hump Daddy
04-19-2004, 12:35 PM
I agree wholeheartedly JDR. See you in three days!

alistedmale
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
I remember in SD 2 years ago the hotel,forget the name, 94, U.S. per night and they didn't run the air in the lobby until I complained! :x