PDA

View Full Version : Latino Club

Mister NYC
04-09-2004, 02:15 PM
One of my favorite discos in Sosua. There are only three ya know. It is packed on the weekends and on Monday's. The crowd picks up after 1am.
It is located diagonally across from Plutos Bar/ Orange cell phone store on the second floor.

You will find available chicas there.

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 02:20 PM
One of my favorite discos in Sosua. There are only three ya know. It is packed on the weekends and on Monday's. The crowd picks up after 1am.
It is located diagonally across from Plutos Bar/ Orange cell phone store on the second floor.

You will find available chicas there.

Its down the block from the new disco in The Merengue. Now you guys can be out from midnight til 5am easily. :D

Reel Deal
10-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Excellent disco-spend much time there last week. One visit it was frickin' smokin', wimmin everywhere; one nite it was so-so (but I left at midnite for Classico, and honestly the clubs don't start crankin til later...).

They keep the AC crankin' there, for sure. If you wanna escape the heat of the street, this is the place to go.

Highly recommended fvor late nite...

gdogg
10-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Highly recommend!! You'll definitely leave with a hot chica if you choose to. My last night in Sosua, I eventually left with THREE!!

Black Ghost
10-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Highly recommend!! You'll definitely leave with a hot chica if you choose to. My last night in Sosua, I eventually left with THREE!!

G Dogg Big Pimpin Last night out, Nice Grand Slam In the 9TH!!!!!!

Cats Dont do that 2 Often

10 cool points for DA DOGG! AAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOR :twisted:

gdogg
10-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I knew it was my last night. After I sent the first one off, I was ready for another a few minutes later. Went back, and met a great one (Raissa) and brought her back. I had planned to stay the night with her, but I wanted another. SHe was cool, and even gave me money back (I love her). Ended up with a final one who I spent the night with.

Jimmy's brother witnessed the comings and goings and was amazed. What a way to go out! Hit one more the next day and hit the road. I cannot wait to get back there!
:D :twisted: :D

Gladiator
10-24-2004, 09:52 AM
It is a good disco, I ended up there till it closed many days during my trip.

It seems to be especially designed for hunting as it is smallish and you can easily scan the pussy-scape and form an idea of what options are available, then take a strategic position by the door and check all incoming pussies too, in case a swift attack on a newly arrived pussy is necessary. I loved hunting there!

The only downside is that they play the same songs every night, I don't know why they have a fucking DJ.

I know we don't go there for the music, but it is a bit annoying anyway.

jd_mine
10-24-2004, 10:05 AM
I had a discussion with the owner of Latino's (Swiss guy, he had the cutest/sweetest 10 year old daughter, half dominican, he has lived there 11 years) and he said it was real hard to balance the music since the dominicans want bachata and reggaeton, but especially African Americans only wanted American hip-hop. He was having a hard time finding a mix that would satisfy both.

Black Ghost
10-25-2004, 11:14 AM
I had a discussion with the owner of Latino's (Swiss guy, he had the cutest/sweetest 10 year old daughter, half dominican, he has lived there 11 years) and he said it was real hard to balance the music since the dominicans want bachata and reggaeton, but especially African Americans only wanted American hip-hop. He was having a hard time finding a mix that would satisfy both.

whats the top hip hop songs thats played down there...please try and remeber anyone....

Don Tomas
10-25-2004, 11:16 AM

whats the top hip hop songs thats played down there...please try and remeber anyone....

I heard a mix of Eminem, Jay Z, 50 Cent, etc. The typical standard.

IF You want to hear your own music just bring CDs that is what I do. I usually leave them too, that is why the High Flamingo now has the song Dickie Ride! :twisted: EVERY strip club should have that song!

I am sure if you bring quality stuff even Latinos will play the CD for you.

Dick Dawson
10-25-2004, 01:06 PM

Wait a sec. If I go on vacation to another country and the music of that country different that what I normally listen to in my own country, why should I expect or demand that country to change for me? I love House music when I go to a club but I don't expect to hear that in the DR.

Don Tomas
10-25-2004, 01:43 PM

Wait a sec. If I go on vacation to another country and the music of that country different that what I normally listen to in my own country, why should I expect or demand that country to change for me? I love House music when I go to a club but I don't expect to hear that in the DR.

I do agree with you and most of the CDs I bring are Bachata, Merengue, and Reggaeton that I like to hear. Of course I do bring down some "sex" CDs to play, you really can't strip on a pole listening to Frank Reyes or Adventure.

As for House music, I don't recall you being from Chicago...Ok I am not going to argue that but that is one place Chicago is way better then NYC, afterall it's where it started! House is not Hip Hop.

As for D'Latinos music choices, they are playing for their paying customers appealing to the tourist dollars, there's nothing wrong with that. Hell walk into the Voodoo Lounge, it's all American music!

jd_mine
10-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Yeah, and that's why Voodoo Lounge is almost always empty and it certainly won't have Dominican girls in it. They hate it there!
I prefer Latinos over Classicos, since Classicos seems to play a lot more western music and I'm not on vacation for that. I have that right here at home.

continentalmike
10-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Bachata all the way dude!!

Try the tipico's in the bush next time.. all black crowds (I just clock em that way)....they'll stare at you like what the fuck is the tourist doing here ....until you show em how it's done on the floor.. then they're begging for a dance 8)

Pick and choose baby, pick and choose

jd_mine
10-25-2004, 05:09 PM
I've been to some of the Disco Tipicos, but they mostly played that tipico music, which I'm not too fond of and not a lot of Bachata.......
I do like the idea of the bottles of rum, coke, 7-up and a bucket of ice though. Really cheap and plenty to drink.
Now I just need to get those Bachata moves down........

Don Tomas
10-25-2004, 05:43 PM
I've been to some of the Disco Tipicos, but they mostly played that tipico music, which I'm not too fond of and not a lot of Bachata.......
I do like the idea of the bottles of rum, coke, 7-up and a bucket of ice though. Really cheap and plenty to drink.

Maybe ContinentalMike can teach you some moves since you live next to each other, afterall "Europe's the size of Westwood Mall" (Eurotrip quote)

ilikenyacional
10-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah, try that.

Bachata blarring from one single 18 or 20 inches speaker, only Presidente and Brugal at the bar and, only one gringo : YOU !!!

That is a great thing to do...

jd_mine
10-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Don,

you're way closer than you think with that remark. Mike lives about 15 miles from my place!

Dick Dawson
10-25-2004, 06:39 PM
As for House music, I don't recall you being from Chicago...Ok I am not going to argue that but that is one place Chicago is way better then NYC, afterall it's where it started! House is not Hip Hop.

Don, I know 'House' started in Chicago but it's huge here in New Jersey. (Can you say Marshall Jefferson, Move Your Body, what a classic) Been that way for a long time. Even more than NYC. I've even read that House is big in Baltimore of all places.

gdogg
10-25-2004, 08:17 PM
They played "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee to death when I was there. Not that I'm complaining. I grew to love that song. A couple of Hispanic dudes at work surprised me by playing it in the parking lot last week. They knew it was my song so they brought it. I immediately had a D Latino flashback and started dancing in the parking lot. Everyone was stunned.
:shock:

BrooklynBeas
10-26-2004, 09:59 AM
They played "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee to death when I was there. Not that I'm complaining. I grew to love that song. A couple of Hispanic dudes at work surprised me by playing it in the parking lot last week. They knew it was my song so they brought it. I immediately had a D Latino flashback and started dancing in the parking lot. Everyone was stunned.

gdogg... if you saw my cd book in my car you would think i was either PR or DR... its basically 20-25 cds..... bachata-8 reggaeton-8 other spanish-3 hip hop-2 reggae-3 other-2 .... i have about 3 different cds with gasolina on it and one has the remix with NORE.... i also got a cd gift from one of my notaputas in DR with the Papi Chulo song on it ... which i have never heard anywhere in this country!

Don Tomas
10-26-2004, 01:12 PM
.... i also got a cd gift from one of my notaputas in DR with the Papi Chulo song on it ... which i have never heard anywhere in this country!

Sounds like you need to get out more, they play it all of the time at a Latin Club here in Tampa. I have heard and have 3 or 4 dance remixes of it too.

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 01:24 PM
.... i also got a cd gift from one of my notaputas in DR with the Papi Chulo song on it ... which i have never heard anywhere in this country!

Sounds like you need to get out more, they play it all of the time at a Latin Club here in Tampa. I have heard and have 3 or 4 dance remixes of it too.

Yeah that song is on FIRE here in Florida.

Don Tomas
10-26-2004, 01:35 PM

Well it just means that Florida is cooler then NYC! :lol:

So we are all on the same page...Chicago > Florida > NYC!

continentalmike
10-26-2004, 02:51 PM

Merengue is even easier than bachata.. just walking the stairs, shake your hips and give the girls a few twists.. you know you can do it and if needs be I'll give you a few lessons myself..

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 03:28 PM

Well it just means that Florida is cooler then NYC! :lol:

So we are all on the same page...Chicago > Florida > NYC!

Oh they have no idea....Florida is "En Fuego"!.. 8)

gdogg
10-26-2004, 05:40 PM
I've heard the "Papi Chulo" song. The same dudes from my previous post play it all the time. Good song!

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 06:23 PM
I've heard the "Papi Chulo" song. The same dudes from my previous post play it all the time. Good song!

Especially when some hot latina is dancing to it trying to get your attention.. 8)

psriches
10-26-2004, 11:05 PM
There was a near riot/stampede at D'Latino this past Sat. morning. Read about it in my soon to come trip report!

Black Ghost
10-27-2004, 06:57 PM
There was a near riot/stampede at D'Latino this past Sat. morning. Read about it in my soon to come trip report!

POST ALREADY! :lol:

psriches
10-27-2004, 07:13 PM
i did in the trip report section.

Don Tomas
10-27-2004, 07:19 PM

After you take your foot out of your mouth you can go read it here...
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:13 pm Post subject: PSRICHES OCTOBER TRIP!
http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1519

:wink:

Black Ghost
10-28-2004, 02:22 PM

After you take your foot out of your mouth you can go read it here...
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:13 pm Post subject: PSRICHES OCTOBER TRIP!
http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1519

:wink:

lol The next post i read was yyours...lol :oops:

MisterPink
10-28-2004, 02:58 PM
CENSORED

Jimmydr
10-28-2004, 03:00 PM
PEPPER SPRAY
I never felt comfortable in D'Latino with one door and 750 people in that small ass room. It was an accident waiting to happen.
I am glad I read about this.

See you found some new info today.

Mags
10-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Try being there when an earthquake is going off as I was last September.
I never knew I could run that fast.

gdogg
10-28-2004, 07:41 PM
I wonder why it was necessary for pepper spray to be used. There were a couple of fights while I was there, and security just threw folks out...no spray needed. No need to endanger lives and ruin vacations!
:roll:

psriches
10-28-2004, 07:48 PM
i think some ass just thought it would be funny.

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 10:45 AM

They took the "Me Gusta La Gasolina" song a little to far.

FnB
10-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Yeah, and that's why Voodoo Lounge is almost always empty and it certainly won't have Dominican girls in it. They hate it there!
I prefer Latinos over Classicos, since Classicos seems to play a lot more western music and I'm not on vacation for that. I have that right here at home.Sounds like the place for me then. I have a wide tast in music but Hip hop is one of 2 types of music I can't stand Country is the other. Sorry I am not dissing anyone's taste just voicing mine.

BrooklynBeas
10-29-2004, 03:16 PM
I prefer Latinos over Classicos, since Classicos seems to play a lot more western music and I'm not on vacation for that. I have that right here at home.Sounds like the place for me then. I have a wide tast in music but Hip hop is one of 2 types of music I can't stand Country is the other. Sorry I am not dissing anyone's taste just voicing mine.

classico is pretty dead now... its either latinos or nothing in Sosua... classico went from dress codes and 100 peso entry fee to free and please come in even if your naked....

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 03:35 PM
classico is pretty dead now... its either latinos or nothing in Sosua... classico went from dress codes and 100 peso entry fee to free and please come in even if your naked....

I have to agree with BB on this one.

Psriches and I hung out one night and my subsequent experiences at both discos is that the D'Latinos is the one with the better quality chicas...

I guess having to pay 50 pesos will keep the riff raff out.

psriches
10-29-2004, 05:38 PM

They took the "Me Gusta La Gasolina" song a little to far.

:shock: "la gasolina" :lol:

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Me gusta la gasolina...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/FlamingoChicawithWSJ3attheEuropa1.jpg

Mister NYC
02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
New managers, same owner and how much remodeling can be done in that week given that they spent some hefty pesos with the lights, etc the last time. I think they should knock out that real estate office they share the floor with and just expand and offer 20% off on drinks to everyone up until 1am to so. WHoever goes to Latino's reopening tonight or after, please POST ABOUT IT here. Thanks.

Ram
03-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Never went in, I will in June.

Here is their flier.

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/2773/latino25mc.th.jpg (http://img237.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img237&image=latino25mc.jpg)

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Free taxi... I never noticed this on the flyer... I wonder if they will pick me up from Santiago Airport :?:

knotty
03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Me gusta la gasolina...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/EuropaHandsOnWSJ3.jpg

the video crept right into rap city today on bet. couldn't believe it.

gdogg
03-09-2005, 01:41 PM
It made the Billboard top 40. I was shocked, but proud of my fellow Americans for finally showing some taste!

Black Ghost
03-10-2005, 10:35 AM
It made the Billboard top 40. I was shocked, but proud of my fellow Americans for finally showing some taste!

I don think it was AMERICANS who put it up there :wink:

gdogg
03-14-2005, 06:24 AM
D'Latino was CLOSED the last few days I was in town!

D_W_
03-14-2005, 08:12 AM

What gives? Any speculation?

Pana
03-14-2005, 09:49 AM

From what I seen when I was there Feb.25-Mar.2nd it was dead and maybe finally they decided to shut it down.

el_papi_chew_low
03-14-2005, 10:22 AM
To me, it was dead back in January as well.

gdogg
03-14-2005, 01:08 PM

No one was going in there. It didn't look permanent though. I went in there once during this trip. It was me and the staff in attendance...well, maybe a few others. I hope it makes a comeback because some of my best DR memories are from that place!

passasabe
03-14-2005, 06:40 PM
That sucks if its true. I know most of you like Classico's but I went to D'Latino's while I was in Sosua. I wouldn't even attempt going to Classico's as it always appeared to be too packed (I hate crowded places). I had a lot of fun at D'Latino's.

gmalet
03-14-2005, 06:44 PM
I was there the 18th to the 25th of Feb. Dlatino was dead every night. Sosua life was really cool. They have these nice couches you can chill out on. Had a cute chica giving me a nice massage there.

jd_mine
03-14-2005, 06:50 PM
I remember when Latinos was the place to be and always was absolutely packed! I really liked it. The place was a fire hazard though. I remember thinking if there was a fire there we would all die.....

tampabukkake
03-15-2005, 08:49 PM
D Latino s is officially closed. Although you ask some fromer employees they will tell you it is under remodelling. But what is there to remodel ?

The bar across from Club 59 (Classico) is scheduled to open on April 15

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:03 PM
D Latino s is officially closed. Although you ask some fromer employees they will tell you it is under remodelling. But what is there to remodel ?

:cry:

Hey TB! It was good seeing you. Did you get the taxi Jesus sent back for your friend on Sunday?

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 10:28 PM

one down and one more new one... isnt this how it always happens...

tampabukkake
03-16-2005, 10:27 AM
G Thanks yeah nice seeing you too Jesus sent someone !!!!!!!!!!!! . And Kudos to Adventure rent a car, they had another jeepeta there in 45 minutes.

Back to the thread the old Toucans disco is eing remodeled and will have grand opening on April 15.Seems there is talk amongst the staff of Club 59 that they will be moving there.

Mister NYC
03-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Damn have things changed since I first posted about this lil disco. The owner is a nice guy, but he has problems. One being his big tab at the casino that he still owed on a few weeks back. Two being that the place is just dead. Bring girls in there to dance there asses off in bikinis and close the doors. Maybe a gringo night with shit like this, closed doors and the girls get topless and get beer shaken up on them, etc....

Oh well.

David Smash
03-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Did the club on "El Calle sin Salida" opened yet if so how is it?

fox mulder
03-17-2005, 02:17 AM
Damn have things changed since I first posted about this lil disco. The owner is a nice guy, but he has problems. One being his big tab at the casino that he still owed on a few weeks back. Two being that the place is just dead. Bring girls in there to dance there asses off in bikinis and close the doors. Maybe a gringo night with shit like this, closed doors and the girls get topless and get beer shaken up on them, etc....

Oh well.

I went there the last time I was there. I noticed two things. Very poor quality girls and very bad music. :roll: :roll: Two things that will definately kill a club.

gdogg
03-17-2005, 01:26 PM
You should have been there last August. DLatino was rocking and Classico was dead!! Classico just had couples and tourists, and all the FINE chicas were at DLatino. Aaah the memories...D'Latino, rest in peace.
:cry:

BROOKLYN_357
03-17-2005, 07:14 PM
playing TAPS for D'Latino's

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 08:54 PM
i miss this place already and im not even there when it is closed... looks like classico has a monopoly right now if we are talking puta clubs in Sosua

Reel Deal
03-18-2005, 08:02 AM
I noticed that Latino got busy early, and then around 1am the crowd went to Classico. Sort of a herd mentality.

Had some good times there. Oh well, something else will take it's place...

Mister NYC
04-02-2005, 09:35 PM

Hey D! If you are talking about El Botin..it was taken over by Steve from the Blue Dolphin and another guy who had plans on closing the restaurant early at nights to turn it into a lounge with chicas....not sure what did or didnt happen though. Not even sure if they bought it or are just renting it from the owners.

JDR
04-03-2005, 09:56 AM

Hey D! If you are talking about El Botin..it was taken over by Steve from the Blue Dolphin and another guy who had plans on closing the restaurant early at nights to turn it into a lounge with chicas....not sure what did or didnt happen though. Not even sure if they bought it or are just renting it from the owners.

The place is closed again. Will re open as a chinese restaurant.

Escort_King
04-03-2005, 01:48 PM

So it will continue to peddle pussy!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
04-03-2005, 02:48 PM

So it will continue to peddle pussy!!!

ROTFLMFAO Now that's some nasty S*#T :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mister NYC
04-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Great. Well, what can one expect in DR...not much when it comes to start-ups I suppose.

vagabond
04-25-2005, 08:03 PM
D'Latinos reopened on friday. Don't know how it was there.

Apos
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM

hopefully kevyboy or jimmy can scope it out for us!

JDR
04-25-2005, 08:30 PM

Its open and its get a crowd. :D

Escort_King
04-25-2005, 10:47 PM

Too many places... so little time.

moshy2k
04-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Don't worry EK we will hit that place BIG time. Just gotta find a way to keep Deputy Dawg from running wild.

Escort_King
04-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Don't worry EK we will hit that place BIG time. Just gotta find a way to keep Deputy Dawg from running wild.

I know he has that tendency to sheriff the talent!!! He may have to change the screen name..... :evil:

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 08:09 AM

Its open and its get a crowd. :Dgreat... i like this place more then Classico... its less touristy... i cant stand hearing 50% hip hop when im in the DR...

gdogg
04-26-2005, 08:41 AM

Yippee!!
:grin:

Escort_King
04-26-2005, 09:42 AM

Its open and its get a crowd. :Dgreat... i like this place more then Classico... its less touristy... i cant stand hearing 50% hip hop when im in the DR...

I didn't hear too much hip hop at Classicos... and after 6 days I was ODing on Salsa music like you do the ever repeated songs at strip clubs!!!

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 08:24 PM

I didn't hear too much hip hop at Classicos... and after 6 days I was ODing on Salsa music like you do the ever repeated songs at strip clubs!!!

uhm salsa.... maybe you mean Bachata/merengue

maylay sparks
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
They dont play hip hop in those clubs maybe they play pop music from mtv and bet like 50, snoop, nelly,lil jon anything crunk, Now that for damn sure aint hip hop its pop. I am sure people in DR dont even know what hip hop is. I agree with Brooklyn Beas they should not be playing hip hop in those clubs even the stuff I like. That is their island and the girls in those club want to hear musuc they like and can dance too.

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 09:25 PM
They dont play hip hop in those clubs maybe they play pop music from mtv and bet like 50, snoop, nelly,lil jon anything crunk, Now that for damn sure aint hip hop its pop. I am sure people in DR dont even know what hip hop is. I agree with Brooklyn Beas they should not be playing hip hop in those clubs even the stuff I like. That is their island and the girls in those club want to hear musuc they like and can dance too.

thanks for agreeing with me Mr. Sparks... Maybe one day you will take a trip the DR and have something to report which is of interest to the members here..

vagabond
05-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Was here yesterday (saturday) The place was not totaly packed, but filled up very good. Did not noticed any changes there. The crowd was about as it used to be, mostly Dominicans and many of the chicas was there with boyfriends. Ofcourse there was also a lot of availible chicas, but not like Classico, that place was totaly packed, so there might be a market for 2 discos in town anyway.

Escort_King
05-01-2005, 09:28 PM
There is definitely space for at least two discos... Classicos gets so packed its hard to move around... also with two the girls may be more likely to take a little less as they know we can go elsewhere as well as to someone else... when the money moves around the women get a little panicked.

Kevy
05-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Vagabond, did you also notice that Latino wasa bit of a "sankie" bar. There were quite a few North American women with Dominican guys a few nights ago.

Mister NYC
05-04-2005, 08:39 PM
There are always north american chics or european hags with local dominican guys at the clubs or on the beach...always...every time i go, i see it. Oh well...they're entitled to get there freak on too.

vagabond
05-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Re Kevyboy
D'Lations has always been kind of a Sankie place. Last saturday there was a lot of chulos / Sankies there. Not so many Gringas i think (was pretty drunk) I think there was at least 90% Dominicans there, not so many working girls realy. Met Rosemary and a couple of other girls I know there, but unlike Classico there was almost no approching there.

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Re Kevyboy
D'Lations has always been kind of a Sankie place. Last saturday there was a lot of chulos / Sankies there. Not so many Gringas i think (was pretty drunk) I think there was at least 90% Dominicans there, not so many working girls realy. Met Rosemary and a couple of other girls I know there, but unlike Classico there was almost no approching there.

I like it like this... Except for the fact that there were not too many chicas... I hate... TOTALLY HATE when they come over to you and fondle you... If i want you i know what to do... And i like it more dominican... If i want to hang around americans and europeans i will just stay in NYC and go to a club...

vagabond
07-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Closed again, atleast yesterday. The consequence was that Classico was totaly packed, never seen so many people there before.

gdogg
07-03-2005, 06:52 PM
You mean it had actually re-opened?

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 07:37 PM
You mean it had actually re-opened?

And it was packed when it was.

psriches
07-03-2005, 11:04 PM
It was pretty crowded memorial weekend as well.......

gdogg
07-04-2005, 01:25 AM
They need to get it together soon. I always loved that place. Last summer it was the SPOT!!

Kevy
07-04-2005, 10:07 AM
It has been closed since I have been here.

sjaak
07-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Weird. Open and very busy in early May, then closed, then reopend, and now closed again, all in two months.
How's that new Club X? According to the sosuanews website: "The 'X' stands for something naughty about the club. The girls working there will be scantily dressed. They will also present sexy shows at the weekends." We love scantilly dressed and sexy shows.

Jimmydr
07-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Plenty of places to play and downtown Sosua is packed nightly.

knotty
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Club X is still not opened yet, and probably won't open up until more tourist come down. There is barely anyone here. I spoke with a chica about Latino's and she told me it won't be opened for the same reason.

will_blueprint
07-05-2005, 01:16 PM
tell Latino's Big Will is comin down and he expects it to be OPEN

knotty
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
tell Latino's Big Will is comin down and he expects it to be OPEN

I'll try, but they're not even opening for your man, Knotty. It doesn't matter, all the chicas can fit into Classicos. MMM...mmm....mmm, still some fine lookers in there. And with the temperature like it is, you'd rather be in Classicos.

will_blueprint
07-05-2005, 02:03 PM
i know its hot but how is the weather there?

El Drunko
07-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Where is this "Club X"?

Maximus
07-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Where is this "Club X"?

If memory serves me correctly, if you are headed toward the beach on Pedro Clisante, its on the left hand side, on the corner, a little after the street becomes a one way, and a bit before Alf's internet.

It was the old Tucan disco.

knotty
07-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Where is this "Club X"?

If memory serves me correctly, if you are headed toward the beach on Pedro Clisante, its on the left hand side, on the corner, a little after the street becomes a one way, and a bit before Alf's internet.

It was the old Tucan disco.

It's right next to the Karaoke bar, maybe about 50ft or so from Classico.

knotty
07-06-2005, 02:48 PM

the only way to explain it is hot and sticky. Only had 2 days with rain off and on. But by the time you get here the humidity will be full proof with 90 degree temperature so have a hand towel with you. Believe me, I sweat soon as I walk out the door.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2005, 03:34 PM

the only way to explain it is hot and sticky. Only had 2 days with rain off and on. But by the time you get here the humidity will be full proof with 90 degree temperature so have a hand towel with you. Believe me, I sweat soon as I walk out the door.
I dont know what im thinkin about bookin a trip in August... I must have a death wish!... I hate humidity and it will be terrible... I know exactly what u mean about as soon as you walk out of the hotel room your sweatin!... AHHHHHHH

knotty
07-06-2005, 03:58 PM

I dont know what im thinkin about bookin a trip in August... I must have a death wish!... I hate humidity and it will be terrible... I know exactly what u mean about as soon as you walk out of the hotel room your sweatin!... AHHHHHHH

This country will do that to you. You take that sacrifice just to forget about the bullshit in the states.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2005, 04:05 PM
right now shit is pretty good in the states... Its warm, im goin to the beach and playin basketball on the weekends... i got a dominican chica that is givin me all the ass and head i want... i still miss the DR though and i would love to not have to worry about work and leave my Blackberry home so thats probably the reason i am going next month....

gdogg
07-06-2005, 04:27 PM
August is a great time to go! Beas, you'll have a great time...you'll also lose a good 10-15 lbs.

will_blueprint
07-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah I am starting to think the same thing beas.. Plus i hate sweaty sex and I SWEAT a LOT

gdogg
07-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm a big sweater myself, but I haven't had any problems as long as the A/C is pumping.

will_blueprint
07-06-2005, 05:22 PM
the chicas dont like the cold shit but who cares, gives em a reason to snuggle anyway

gdogg
07-06-2005, 05:50 PM
You're right...they can't stand it! I always get the "mucho frio" line. But as you said, it gets them close quick for the "snuggle" action!
:twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
07-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I got keep the hand towel handy to wipe my eyes while I'm hitting it........I get blinded all the time by sweat. (I hate sweaty sex as well)

continentalmike
07-07-2005, 06:31 AM
I love sweaty sex.. really working those sheets.. and feelign the seat roll off your back.. me and the girl once soaked the entire bedsheet..

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2005, 07:55 AM
I dont mind the sweaty sex as long as they dont touch me when im done... haha... I dont really care for the snugglin like you guys... they are just whores... I like to snuggle with someone i care about... and someone i plan on kissing... there are only few girls in the DR i will kiss... I also dont care for TLN's like most of you... i like to sleep alone... when in the DR i only sleep about 2-4 hours a night i need it to be the best couple of hours without anyone hoggin the bed... :D

will_blueprint
07-07-2005, 10:04 AM
u need that much room in a king sized bed, i dont snuggle and kiss ever chick either

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2005, 03:05 PM
u need that much room in a king sized bed, i dont snuggle and kiss ever chick either
They arent all King Sized... Some are Queen and thats what i have at home... I am a light sleeper except when i smoke trees or havent slept in 2 days... So the slightest movement annoys me and i wake up... Even my girl here in NY... Ive only been with her about a month now and she wants to sleep over like once a week... I let her because i feel bad saying no but i really rather she went home and i get my sleep after im done doing what im doing :wink:

Maybe if she woke me up in the middle of the night and gave me a blowjob i will look at things differently... :wink:

will_blueprint
07-07-2005, 03:17 PM
lol usually i keep the girl up with my snoring.

will_blueprint
btw does anyone have anything for that? Most of the Walgreens spray shit dont do a thing.

sjaak
The great advantage for me of TLNs is not the snuggling, although that's OK, but the early morning wake up sex. It's just the best way to start the day :cool:

WSJ3
07-07-2005, 03:58 PM
The great advantage for me of TLNs is not the snuggling, although that's OK, but the early morning wake up sex. It's just the best way to start the day :cool:

That's what I am talking about.

Nothing says loving like getting your salad tossed at 8:00am...

will_blueprint
07-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Ima get mine tossed for the first time next trip no matter what

psriches
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM

Nothing says loving like getting your salad tossed at 8:00am...Not when i'm in the room next to you and i have to wake up listening to you squeal like a pig.......... Scared the shit out of me one morning!! :butt:

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2005, 05:17 PM

Nothing says loving like getting your salad tossed at 8:00am...Not when i'm in the room next to you and i have to wake up listening to you squeal like a pig.......... Scared the shit out of me one morning!! :butt:

:rofl:

vagabond
07-07-2005, 06:09 PM
I'l guess D'Latinos still closed....

Jimmydr
07-07-2005, 06:20 PM
It sure is!!! :D

moshy2k
07-07-2005, 06:41 PM
I want my salad tossed next time also. WHERE IS KEKE opps sorry Deputy 8O

gdogg
07-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Getting the morning wood relieved is also why I love the TLN!

DEPUTY DAWG
07-08-2005, 12:52 AM
I don't know moshy ask anyi :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WSJ3
07-08-2005, 11:11 AM

Everybody is a critic.

I have issues psriches buddy.

LOL.

knotty
07-08-2005, 01:51 PM
I want my salad tossed next time also. WHERE IS KEKE opps sorry Deputy 8O

Hey, Monica is in town for the day still. Brianod had her come from Santiago. He's probably getting his salad tossed by her right now. :D

BrooklynBeas
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I thought Monica went to Jamaica... :?

knotty
07-08-2005, 02:49 PM
nahh, those plains were change. Forgot what Brianod said, but they're not going anywhere. They're just not in Sosua right now.

will_blueprint
07-08-2005, 03:03 PM
same news i got

gdogg
07-08-2005, 05:51 PM
That's EXCELLENT news!! Monica is still in reach. I hope I didn't toss the digits.

psriches
07-08-2005, 07:20 PM
same news i gotSo, what are their plans? Are they returning to Passions?

will_blueprint
07-08-2005, 08:30 PM
nah they are layin low and clear for now

jd_mine
07-09-2005, 07:14 AM
nahh, those plains were change. Forgot what Brianod said, but they're not going anywhere. They're just not in Sosua right now.

Yeah, one of em called me saying she was still in Santiago, because they couldn't get the paperwork for Jamaica done.

psriches
07-09-2005, 12:05 PM
i didn't think it would be that easy..........