PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Plata Scene.

DominicanBilly
03-29-2008, 01:23 PM
The Puerto Plata clubs.

Yellow Beards bar has 3-4 good looking chicas who are there nightly. Be careful though as they will ask for all night money and want to leave a 3am. Why? Because they have Dominican boyfriends who want them home with the money. The scam is, I'll be back as soon as I feed my baby. Do not pay until they return is the solution because if you pay in advance they do not return.

Babylon has made a come back with a nightly show at 10pm with 3 dancers. They strip and do 3 songs. Two of the three were worthwhile and they also have 4 or 5 other chicas that worth paying the salida.

Vicalon club on the port road next to la Canita has 4 or 5 really good looking chicas. They also have a strip show at 11pm and you do have to look out for the same scam. I need to go home to feed my baby. Do not pay until they return, or make sure they know you'll only pay for a short time if they leave in a few hours and do not stay all night.

A couple of nights ago in Sosua a friend of mine approached a sexy looking Dominican chica early in the evening (about 9pm) and ask her if she would go with him for an hour for 1000 pesos. She said no she wanted 1500 pesos so he let the offer go. She was still sitting with her girlfriend an hour later. We made the offer again with the same result. She was still trolling at midnight without any takers. Are they smart? No. Are they good business women? No.

All the Dominican chicas resent the Haitian chicas because they never miss an opportunity to make a quick 1000 pesos. I really think the 20-80 percent ratio is at work here. That is 20% of the chicas are getting 80% of the action. There are some nice ones around but you have to be very selective if you want to get value for your pesos.

TMONEY
03-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Thank you for the update. It is nice to have current information. There are many scams I am sure that are not reported so this is a good heads up and warning.

ChicaSeeka
03-29-2008, 03:37 PM
could you send me the addresses of these 3 places, as Chicaseeka loves to venture out on the road in search of new strip clubs in Puerto Plata:eek:

weyland
03-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Vicalon club on the port road next to la Canita has 4 or 5 really good looking chicas ... I need to go home to feed my baby.
It's Vacilón. (Means something like "having a good time" or "leading you on" : Native Spanish speakers please help me out here?).

Unfortunately the scam does not end with going home to the baby. It also includes bringing the baby next day to your apartment. Luckily I had my man Thunderstar with me at the time and he is expert at changing nappies.

MisterPink
03-29-2008, 04:39 PM
It's Vacilón. (Means something like "having a good time" or "leading you on" : Native Spanish speakers please help me out here?).

Was that the place that smelled like it was soaked in gasoline?

mp

weyland
03-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Was that the place that smelled like it was soaked in gasoline?

That's the one. Paola (above) is a stripper there. Billy told me she was a "ball of fire". I think she would be, literally, if anyone lit up a cigarette.

I had to laugh when the manager pointed at his pathetic little aircon unit and begged us to stay, saying it would all clear in a few minutes. Talk about the famous Dominican misplaced optimism! I bet it still reeked 24 hours later.

DominicanBilly
03-30-2008, 12:22 AM
The a/c was working last night but Piola has moved to the Babalyon Night club where she first started out 8 years ago. The a/c works there "most" of the time.

continentalmike
03-30-2008, 05:32 AM

Here's a handy link to info:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=70546

Enjoy the fishing rod:corky:

weyland
03-30-2008, 06:50 AM

Mike, what a terrific link. That's been added immediately to my "Favorites". Many thanks.

Looks like I wasn't too far off with my fumbling attempts at translation. Like so many Spanish words it depends on the context and which country, and is impossible to translate with certainty when in isolation.

Enjoy the fishing rod
????? Is that directed at me? If so, I fail to understand it, sorry.

psriches
03-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Enjoy the fishing rod:corky:Outstanding word reference link!!

Hey CM, can you post this valuable info in the Language section with a sticky?

FLORIDASUR
03-30-2008, 05:46 PM

"Vacilon" here in Miami means "party". It is a noun.

I am looking forward to getting back to DR on April 25th for six days and seeing you again, Billy.

continentalmike
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Mike, what a terrific link. That's been added immediately to my "Favorites". Many thanks.

????? Is that directed at me? If so, I fail to understand it, sorry.

Yes it is.

Give a man a fish and he will live one day, teach him how to fish and he will live forever..

You failure to understand even a simple joke like this does not bode well for your cranium my friend:wink:

weyland
03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Give a man a fish and he will live one day, teach him how to fish and he will live forever.
You failure to understand even a simple joke like this does not bode well for your cranium, my friend.
Ouch! I hope you will be more patient and less sarcastic with those kids you are planning to have in another thread or you will have them in tears, the under-8s anyway.

I have the brain of an eleven-year-old (at least) but even I am choking back a few sobs. Your fishpond was too deep for me.

That's another one off my tea-party invitation list.

continentalmike
03-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Ouch! I hope you will be more patient and less sarcastic with those kids you are planning to have in another thread or you will have them in tears, the under-8s anyway.

I have the brain of an eleven-year-old (at least) but even I am choking back a few sobs. Your fishpond was too deep for me.

That's another one off my tea-party invitation list.

:corky: :corky: :corky: :corky: :corky:

You're welcome

Btw better to learn the harsh ways of the world when you're 8 then be crying about it you whole life...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

vagabond
04-01-2008, 01:43 PM
The Puerto Plata clubs.

Yellow Beards bar has 3-4 good looking chicas who are there nightly. Be careful though as they will ask for all night money and want to leave a 3am. Why? Because they have Dominican boyfriends who want them home with the money. The scam is, I'll be back as soon as I feed my baby. Do not pay until they return is the solution because if you pay in advance they do not return.

Babylon has made a come back with a nightly show at 10pm with 3 dancers. They strip and do 3 songs. Two of the three were worthwhile and they also have 4 or 5 other chicas that worth paying the salida.

Vicalon club on the port road next to la Canita has 4 or 5 really good looking chicas. They also have a strip show at 11pm and you do have to look out for the same scam. I need to go home to feed my baby. Do not pay until they return, or make sure they know you'll only pay for a short time if they leave in a few hours and do not stay all night.

A couple of nights ago in Sosua a friend of mine approached a sexy looking Dominican chica early in the evening (about 9pm) and ask her if she would go with him for an hour for 1000 pesos. She said no she wanted 1500 pesos so he let the offer go. She was still sitting with her girlfriend an hour later. We made the offer again with the same result. She was still trolling at midnight without any takers. Are they smart? No. Are they good business women? No.

All the Dominican chicas resent the Haitian chicas because they never miss an opportunity to make a quick 1000 pesos. I really think the 20-80 percent ratio is at work here. That is 20% of the chicas are getting 80% of the action. There are some nice ones around but you have to be very selective if you want to get value for your pesos.

Thanks for the update, do you have adresses or directions to theese clubs ?

DominicanBilly
04-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Here is a map of the area. Yellow Beards is on Duarte 100 yards from el Bohiem which is on Av Colon. Vacilon is on Espigon Nuevo next to a car wash named la Canita. Babylon is on Av Circunvalacion Sur which is the main road through Puerto Plata.
Also here is a photo of the Yellow Beards chicas from yesterday. No guarantee the same group will be there tomorrow.

Bug Boy
04-03-2008, 02:11 PM
The one on the right in white looks good. She doesn't have a bambino that needs to be fed at 3:00am does she? :corky:

terrierist
04-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks, Billy. It was good to see a picture of the Yellowbeards girls again. I'm surviving on memories for a while, but the vessel does tend to leak more now I've surpassed the 1/2 century mark.

cainer
04-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks, Billy. It was good to see a picture of the Yellowbeards girls again. I'm surviving on memories for a while, but the vessel does tend to leak more now I've surpassed the 1/2 century mark.

welcome to the club

allstarmo
05-16-2008, 01:29 AM
hey all howr u.. I am coming down to puerto plata from may29 to jun 3. i hope to meet up with u guys and report back...

weyland
05-16-2008, 04:04 AM
hey all howr u.. I am coming down to puerto plata from may29 to jun 3. i hope to meet up with u guys and report back...
Hi allstarmo. Welcome to ISOC? Where are you staying in Puerto Plata? Are you travelling alone or with friends?

beezwax404
06-29-2008, 08:48 PM
people need to use this forum more...im planning a trip to puerto plaza in november

is that a decent time...i think im gonna get a hotel when i get there, any good choices?

Jimmydr
06-29-2008, 08:50 PM
people need to use this forum more...im planning a trip to puerto plaza in november

is that a decent time...i think im gonna get a hotel when i get there, any good choices?

Welcome to ISOC. Start by reading about 10 current reports and afterwards, you will have a few questions that we can answer!

Clark Kent
06-30-2008, 02:01 AM
[quote=weyland;439788]That's the one. Paola (above) is a stripper there. Billy told me she was a "ball of fire". I think she would be, literally, if anyone lit up a cigarette.

i dont see any photos in this post...have they been removed?

Clark Kent
06-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Here is a map of the area. Yellow Beards is on Duarte 100 yards from el Bohiem which is on Av Colon. Vacilon is on Espigon Nuevo next to a car wash named la Canita. Babylon is on Av Circunvalacion Sur which is the main road through Puerto Plata.
Also here is a photo of the Yellow Beards chicas from yesterday. No guarantee the same group will be there tomorrow.

Still dont see any photos...

vagabond
09-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Any updates on the Puerto Plata club scene ?

Blacktits
10-25-2008, 12:39 PM
sounds like a good scene. are the prices reasonable?

osanhopps
11-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Halo,

Everyone, This is my first posting and I am just saying hello. I will be in Puerto Plata in either January or Februaryof the new year. I will be employed at one of the resorts there. (Caliente Resort)! I just wanted to know where are the places to go. And where are the places to stay away from. Who has the best looking women. A nice butt always works for me. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. Thanks!

Osanhopps

DominicanBilly
11-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Halo,

Everyone, This is my first posting and I am just saying hello. I will be in Puerto Plata in either January or Februaryof the new year. I will be employed at one of the resorts there. (Caliente Resort)! I just wanted to know where are the places to go. And where are the places to stay away from. Who has the best looking women. A nice butt always works for me. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. Thanks!

Osanhopps

Hi Osanhopps:

Sorry to inform you but the Caliente Resort is no where near Puerto Plata. It is in Abreu near the town of Cabrera on the north coast. It is about a 2-1/2 hour drive to Puerto Plata.

The closest town to you with some night spots is Nagua, which is less than 20 minutes to the east. You will need some Spanish in Nagua because it isn't a tourist destination and not many there speak English.

custemmade
03-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Hello every,
I am heading down to the occidental Flamenco resort in Puerto Plata march, I was wondering what places I should see? where i should go to pick up chicas? and whats the rule with bring them back to my AI room? also what about the chicas that are let into the night clubs on the property?

DominicanBilly
03-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Hello every,
I am heading down to the occidental Flamenco resort in Puerto Plata march, I was wondering what places I should see? where i should go to pick up chicas? and whats the rule with bring them back to my AI room? also what about the chicas that are let into the night clubs on the property?
There will be chicas in the night clubs in the Playa Dorada complex but you will not be allowed to take them back to your room. You won't be able to bribe a security guard or make time with one of the maids. With 50% of the hotel workers laid off no one will chance loosing a job for even a $100 dollar bribe.
At one time you could go across the highway to the Field of Dreams but that option is out now. So it's take a taxi to a cabana and pay his fare and $18 dollars for 3 or 4 hours. His fare will be exorbitant being a Playa Dorada taxi.
The other options are to visit Cristals or Bohiem in Puerto Plata and pay for expensive drinks and about $150 for an hour with a chica in one of their rooms.
There are other local Dominican clubs about town but you would still have to take anyone you picked up to a cabana. These clubs have rooms for you to use but even as long as I've been here I find them scummy. Not that I haven't use one from time to time.
In the day time a stroll along the Malecon will get you some friendly smiles to a "hola" or even drop in and walk around La Serina, the department store on the Malecon and you might get lucky. But you will still have to go to a cabana.

snoozer
03-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi Billy, long time no hear on here. !!

Seeing as you mentioned FOD. What is happening there? Its now been 6 months since they closed for a month. Did it re-open as a private club?

custemmade
03-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks Billy, anyone have suggestions on good cheap cabbana's? what about any good sex clubs? like le passion? is that still around?

Dick Dawson
03-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks Billy, anyone have suggestions on good cheap cabbana's? what about any good sex clubs? like le passion? is that still around?

Please don't take offense to this but you registered back in August. If you had been reading this board since then, you would've had the answers to all your questions.

custemmade
03-06-2011, 08:19 AM
None taken I just havent really had a chance to do my research untill I was able to nail down some vacation time from wor..I have browsed a few times but now that I have a date locked I trying to pool all the options

thunderstar
03-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Hi Billy, long time no hear on here. !!

Seeing as you mentioned FOD. What is happening there? Its now been 6 months since they closed for a month. Did it re-open as a private club?

I have been away from the board - farrrr tooo long!

sweeper239
04-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Sorry but couldn't find a thread with current posts to ask this other than here.

How much is a pack of US cigarettes locally? Marboro ?

thanks in advance

swiggy
04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
There will be chicas in the night clubs in the Playa Dorada complex but you will not be allowed to take them back to your room. You won't be able to bribe a security guard or make time with one of the maids. With 50% of the hotel workers laid off no one will chance loosing a job for even a $100 dollar bribe.
At one time you could go across the highway to the Field of Dreams but that option is out now. So it's take a taxi to a cabana and pay his fare and $18 dollars for 3 or 4 hours. His fare will be exorbitant being a Playa Dorada taxi.
The other options are to visit Cristals or Bohiem in Puerto Plata and pay for expensive drinks and about $150 for an hour with a chica in one of their rooms.
There are other local Dominican clubs about town but you would still have to take anyone you picked up to a cabana. These clubs have rooms for you to use but even as long as I've been here I find them scummy. Not that I haven't use one from time to time.
In the day time a stroll along the Malecon will get you some friendly smiles to a "hola" or even drop in and walk around La Serina, the department store on the Malecon and you might get lucky. But you will still have to go to a cabana.

Oh the good old days... banging the maid and your waitress both the same day.those days are gone but not forgotten.

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 08:32 AM
I will try to keep this thread current seeing as I just moved here from Sosua yesterday.I went to a real nice laid back place called Bottles last night.A few chicas there a real nice place to chill.I will post more on the place as I learn more about the lay of the Land.

terrierist
04-02-2011, 08:47 AM
That's great news...I've been finding Puerto Plata somewhat lacking for comfortable, laid-back places. Where is Bottles?

Sidney
04-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I will try to keep this thread current seeing as I just moved here from Sosua yesterday.I went to a real nice laid back place called Bottles last night.A few chicas there a real nice place to chill.I will post more on the place as I learn more about the lay of the Land.
I'm curious. Why did you move from Sosua?

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm curious. Why did you move from Sosua?Too much execess too many tourist too small last night was the first time in a long time I made it a block without someone fuckin with me that gets old when you can't even walk 10 FT. with out being harrassed. it is good if you have a car or Pasola you don't have to deal with it as much.I guess we will see how it goes.I have 2 friends here in PP and we will all live within one block of each other.

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 12:09 PM
That's great news...I've been finding Puerto Plata somewhat lacking for comfortable, laid-back places. Where is Bottles?I will get back to you on this.A very mello place we we Drinking Barcelo Inperial ,Hennsey White and nibbling on a Salami and Cheese platter our bill was just under 4000 pesos ITBS and Auto tip included.

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
In oall honesty Sid too many bad influences you Robert and Wicked Willie:rofl::rofl:

TNT72
04-02-2011, 01:09 PM
In oall honesty Sid too many bad influences you Robert and Wicked Willie:rofl::rofl:

Good luck with the move Hoseman.

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Good luck with the move Hoseman.We will see how it goes looks like there will be a differnce as far as just knowing you can can leave out your door at anytime and hoes are there.

TNT72
04-02-2011, 01:21 PM
We will see how it goes looks like there will be a differnce as far as just knowing you can can leave out your door at anytime and hoes are there.

I know I wouldn't be able to live in Sosua. I'd have to be at least where Robert is. It would be too tempting with everything right outside your door. Shit, you could probably holla for a piece of ass from your window!:rofl::rofl:

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 01:24 PM
I know I wouldn't be able to live in Sosua. I'd have to be at least where Robert is. It would be too tempting with everything right outside your door. Shit, you could probably holla for a piece of ass from your window!:rofl::rofl:They would hooler at my window plus when after1 closes I could here them walking bye.

Hoseman
04-02-2011, 01:27 PM
I am on my way now can't handle one day:rofl:I am going to get a room for the night.Hit the meet and greet and probably Classicos.

TNT72
04-02-2011, 01:28 PM
I am on my way now can't handle one day:rofl:I am going to get a room for the night.Hit the meet and greet and probably Classicos.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have fun. Tell the guys I said hello!

DominicanBilly
07-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Rumor has it that the bank foreclosed on el Bohiem. Came in with police and locked the doors. No one in charge was there, only the sleeping chicas. Made the chicas leave with the clothes on their backs. Then bank reps were good enough to let the chicas get their clothes and gave each chica 500 pesos to get home. When I find out more I'll ad to post. If anyone else has more please post.

princepointe
07-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Rumor has it that the bank foreclosed on el Bohiem. Came in with police and locked the doors. No one in charge was there, only the sleeping chicas. Made the chicas leave with the clothes on their backs. Then bank reps were good enough to let the chicas get their clothes and gave each chica 500 pesos to get home. When I find out more I'll ad to post. If anyone else has more please post.

They had some fine ass shorties in there also. Damn.

steviewonder
07-17-2011, 03:05 AM

No, your spot on:wink:

The Sage
07-17-2011, 10:47 AM
There was a time when I loved this place. Ralph would take his salida, on which I got a discount, and the girl would negotiate her own price. After the remodel though it all fell apart. The price goes to $150 per chick no matter if she's plain or fine and my discount disappears. I never took another chick out of there and based on the sparsity of people there on the few times I just checked in I don't think they got much business after that pricing decision. Not surprised the bank foreclosed. I can't imagine they ever made enough in one month to pay that month's mortgage.

Kevy
07-17-2011, 10:51 AM
There was a time when I loved this place. Ralph would take his salida, on which I got a discount, and the girl would negotiate her own price. After the remodel though it all fell apart. The price goes to $150 per chick no matter if she's plain or fine and my discount disappears. I never took another chick out of there and based on the sparsity of people there on the few times I just checked in I don't think they got much business after that pricing decision. Not surprised the bank foreclosed. I can't imagine they ever made enough in one month to pay that month's mortgage.

That must have been a long time ago, when I went there many years ago it was already overpriced.

Rubicon
07-17-2011, 01:28 PM
A dominican friend took me by there once (I had already been in a handful of times) and took me in to meet Ralphie. Right up front he asks me if I would loan him 30k. I laughed and told him that in the handful of times that I had been there he had never so much as even offered me a drink, and now he was asking me for 30k? I got up and walked out, left the so-called friend sitting there with him, and never went back.

whynotme
07-17-2011, 01:45 PM
That must have been a long time ago, when I went there many years ago it was already overpriced.
i did take out from there twice

1st time was a smokin hot 9.99 back in 2005 when only 8s and above worked there.
took her to a cabana and popped a v (i had just started using them that trip) and fucked her so many times and made use of the sex chair in all its positions. she was a great sport until a condom broke and i came inside her.........luckily no stds and i was fixed

2nd time was either xmas or just before our team A april invasion in 06 and by then the place was already in decline and getting overpriced.........never been back since:corky:

The Sage
07-17-2011, 01:52 PM

Yes, it was. The fun times for me were between late 2002 and whenever they closed down for remodeling. I think that was 2006. Until the remodeling the house had no say into how much you paid over the salida though the chica union did try unsuccessfully to hold to a minimum bid.

whynotme
07-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Yes, it was. The fun times for me were between late 2002 and whenever they closed down for remodeling. I think that was 2006. Until the remodeling the house had no say into how much you paid over the salida though the chica union did try unsuccessfully to hold to a minimum bid.
i got the dr fever late (2005) wish i had made it for the best times................but then again cuba was the place to be in the late 90's :iconTU:i definately wish i had started international mongering back then:corky:..........i would be on exwife # 69 by now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hoseman
07-17-2011, 03:18 PM
There was a time when I loved this place. Ralph would take his salida, on which I got a discount, and the girl would negotiate her own price. After the remodel though it all fell apart. The price goes to $150 per chick no matter if she's plain or fine and my discount disappears. I never took another chick out of there and based on the sparsity of people there on the few times I just checked in I don't think they got much business after that pricing decision. Not surprised the bank foreclosed. I can't imagine they ever made enough in one month to pay that month's mortgage.I Was there last year on a Fri. night and it was jammed pack.When I get a chance I will be posting up dates in this area.

Seville
07-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Hoseman!!!!!! I thought you had passed away along with Jimbo. Welcome back to the land of the living.

jose1234
07-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Hey Hoseman!!!!!! I thought you had passed away along with Jimbo. Welcome back to the land of the living.

is that your idea of being nice and are you going to ask him for money?

actually, i'm interested in places to go to in puerto plata

Hoseman
07-18-2011, 11:42 PM
is that your idea of being nice and are you going to ask him for money?

actually, i'm interested in places to go to in puerto plataWhen I get back there in a couple of weeks I will update this area a little.

questner
12-14-2019, 10:12 PM
:walk:

Maybe it's time to revive the thread and review the venues in Puerto Plata and Cabarete.