PDA

View Full Version : Best Boca Chica Hotel

Dr.Kush
03-29-2008, 02:37 PM
So quick question out of all the chica friendly hotels in BC , which hotel has the nicest rooms, I wasnt really impressed with anything i seen on the reviews, is there maybe a nicer place that people dont mention because its a little more expensive, because all the pics i seen the places look pretty shitty, and i dont mind paying a little extra for a nice room, if thats all they have to offer which would you go with.

blacksultan
03-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Dondi and Cheeno need to come to rescue to answer this muthafuckin' question.

MisterPink
03-29-2008, 03:18 PM
This is the Scarface Mansion of Boca Chica M.F.'er!
http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/villa_florencia_english.htm

Someone else stayed in Villa Florencia recently on another thread.

There are a few other nice places on here, Palm Beach across the street is real nice as well.
http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/palmbeach.htm

pink

Dr.Kush
03-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Those look alot better , those are both chica friendly Mr pink

JD426
03-29-2008, 05:00 PM
IMO, Hamaca Coral Hilton AI, 6th Floor .
The VIP Lounge(for 6th floor guests only) has a terrace with an awesome view of the beach where you can smoke a cigar, while being served coffee & reading a paper, all the top shelp liquor you want, internet access, really good shrimp appetizer & fresh fruit etc . That right there is worth the little extra $ to me. Its like having your own private lounge up there. Only negative ,you cant even bring guest from another floor up to your room.

OOPS, I just realized you said chica friendly, sorry about that. but just in case anyone else might be interested anyway.

MisterPink
03-29-2008, 05:02 PM
IMO, Hamaca Coral Hilton AI, 6th Floor .
The VIP Lounge(for 6th floor guests only) has a terrace with an awesome view of the beach where you can smoke a cigar, while being served coffee & reading a paper, all the top shelp liquor you want, internet access, really good shrimp appetizer & fresh fruit etc . That right there is worth the little extra $ to me. Its like having your own private lounge up there. Only negative ,you cant even bring guest from another floor up to your room.

It sounds nice for a GFE......this is a place for couples or NON mongers!
:icontd: :icontd: :icontd:

JD426
03-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Not big deal, I stayed @ Hamaca in 1997 and it was impossible to get chicas upstairs, so I assume you paid $90 to get them in your room.

I just caught that too
but I have checked chicas in here, and also met some at the Disco at night. you have to know HOW to do it properly. but you are correct.
its not chica friendly.
Sorry , MY BAD.......

$90
nah, I think it was like $40 ? plus grease the right securtity guy with a $20
they have cameras everywhere.

Gutter Meat
03-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Is Villa Florencia chica friendly ?

MisterPink
03-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Is Villa Florencia chica friendly ?
These chicas sure do not look UNFRIENDLY hanging out!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98484

mp

Dr.Kush
03-29-2008, 09:39 PM
They sure dont. Good info thanks man.

Tony Badabing
03-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Dondi and Cheeno need to come to rescue to answer this muthafuckin' question.

Naa cuz mister pink handled it real well that's just what I was going to say those two are the best ..... You know I'm the hotel hamilton king......